Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556228 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4560 on: November 28, 2021, 11:13:39 PM »
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order

This thing is frikkin great! The sound, visuals and setting is all great!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4561 on: November 29, 2021, 06:55:09 AM »
blood: fresh supply

it's so sick. finished the first episode. gotta ramp up difficulty. i started on still kicking... tbf it's a lot harder than duke or doom imo. no shame in starting like that. i played on the games "normal" difficulty and cultist throwing dynamite from all sides was a bit much at the start.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #4562 on: November 29, 2021, 10:34:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Battlefield 1 is still such an amazing game.  I've also been playing Alien: Isolation and I've been enjoying it.  It's actually scary at points.
[close]

Dude, Battlefield 1 single player was amazing!

Thanks both for the heads up! I forgot I had a 15.00 gift card so ended up getting it for 1.16 out of pocket.  Love WW2 stuff
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4563 on: November 30, 2021, 02:10:17 PM »

it's so sick. finished the first episode. gotta ramp up difficulty. i started on still kicking... tbf it's a lot harder than duke or doom imo. no shame in starting like that. i played on the games "normal" difficulty and cultist throwing dynamite from all sides was a bit much at the start.

I’ve been on this weird YouTube binge where they play the games ‘till 100% completion… i never realized how many clever Easter eggs Blood, Duke Nukem, Doom and those 90s games had… seems like a dying thing.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #4564 on: November 30, 2021, 03:18:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’ve been on this weird YouTube binge where they play the games ‘till 100% completion… i never realized how many clever Easter eggs Blood, Duke Nukem, Doom and those 90s games had… seems like a dying thing.

for sure! i'm not into the whole key hunting aspect, but all the secret areas make it more fun to explore the level. i've played most of the build engine games back in the day as a kid, but never blood. it really stands out in terms of level design.

some of those newer retro fps games like dusk or nightmare reaper also have tons of these easter eggs and secrets.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #4565 on: November 30, 2021, 03:27:54 PM »
Mafia- definitive, dope story but  I dunno something about the games controls makes it not so fun to play

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #4566 on: December 01, 2021, 08:53:03 AM »
basically maxed out victors levels as much as possible without paying and unlocked everything i wanted. used free uc and started another character. this is regarding special characters in pubg

Keyser_Soze

« Reply #4567 on: December 01, 2021, 07:34:01 PM »
I started a new game in RDR2 and I’m going for 100% completion this time around. I really can’t think of any other game that is better than this, or even near the same level of quality. I never get bored of it like so many other games I’ve tried recently.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #4568 on: December 03, 2021, 11:55:55 AM »
I started a new game in RDR2 and I’m going for 100% completion this time around. I really can’t think of any other game that is better than this, or even near the same level of quality. I never get bored of it like so many other games I’ve tried recently.

Been a while since I completed it and my memory isn't the best. Make sure to collect and scan all the animals on that Guarma (?) island. And interact with all the people in your camp and do tasks for them. And make sure to start that flower collecting challenge in the story as soon as possible. That is a bit time consuming.
IG: @flowterspace

Keyser_Soze

« Reply #4569 on: December 03, 2021, 04:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Been a while since I completed it and my memory isn't the best. Make sure to collect and scan all the animals on that Guarma (?) island. And interact with all the people in your camp and do tasks for them. And make sure to start that flower collecting challenge in the story as soon as possible. That is a bit time consuming.

Thanks for the heads up!  I thought I read somewhere that you don’t have to collect and scan all the animals in the game to get 100%, just a certain number of them. I could be wrong though, but maybe Rockstar made it that way because a lot of people that play it the first time don’t realize at first that you can’t go back to Guarma after you complete that Chapter.  I’ll probably try to find all the animals anyway though just because of how much fun it is.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #4570 on: December 04, 2021, 12:19:04 PM »

I only got about 40% into the story of rdr2 (need to pick it back up), but one of my fav things from rdr1 was seeing NPCs pull over to take a leak… and the ride into Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing so legendary. Gotta give rockstar kudos for the attention to detail in that franchise
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #4571 on: December 04, 2021, 04:10:52 PM »
RDR2 is, and will probably remain, the greatest, most fulfilling video game ever made.

The people who worked on it should be proud to tell their grandchildren 50 years from now that they were a part of it.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #4572 on: December 04, 2021, 04:35:31 PM »

so weird, i came to this thread to post that i had started playing again. made it about 20% a few years ago and then life happened. i honestly thought i had made it much further. yesterday i got the urge to play and wow! have not been able to put it down since last night. i had not been paying attention to the goals on each mission previously, so thats added another layer of fun too.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4573 on: December 08, 2021, 05:26:28 PM »
rp challenges just fcking up my kd ratio. that was a few days ago

karakin dinner. operation leo suit finally acquired with free uc i aint paying shit. overachiever and a different glorious moment emblem obtained in 1 day. medic level 4 emblem too thats 3 in the span of a few hours. awarded 12 gold crates with a bunch of dumb rare items i will never wear and hundreds of silvers. about to lvl up again also. on pubg. stoked

MaXX_I-D

« Reply #4574 on: December 08, 2021, 05:40:49 PM »
Skate 2(360)

Way better than I remember and definitely better than 3.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4575 on: December 14, 2021, 03:05:44 AM »
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order

This thing is frikkin great! The sound, visuals and setting is all great!

I want to super confirm what I have written above. The part on Kashyyyk is the best possible interpretation I've ever seen.

somefucker

« Reply #4576 on: December 14, 2021, 04:31:16 AM »
Skate 2(360)

Way better than I remember and definitely better than 3.

it's a shame after skate 1 EA nerfed the physics to make the game more playable to new players. a lot of people were complaining skate 1 required too precise movements to execute tricks, skate 2 and 3 are more arcade-y. i personally love 1 and 2 better than 3.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4577 on: December 14, 2021, 05:20:51 PM »
some pubg

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #4578 on: December 14, 2021, 06:58:28 PM »
Pokémon ultra moon on 3DS. 3DS is the only console I have.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4579 on: December 14, 2021, 11:35:10 PM »

Very good choice.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #4580 on: December 15, 2021, 01:03:14 AM »
just played through turnip boy commits tax evasion in one sitting.

very short, but pretty cool zelda like puzzle game. it's funny, too. it's on sale on gog.com for like 90% off. i would say it's too short to pay more than 5 bucks for it, although if you are fine with paying that much for going to the movies or a show, then this game is well worth it's regular asking price, too. there's a new game plus with some post game stuff to do which i haven't checked out yet, but the main game was about 2 hours long. so it's definitely not as epic as a zelda game. more like a short video game snack.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4581 on: December 19, 2021, 10:22:39 AM »
dinner ratio was 1/5 but its decreased due to working on glorious moment challenges smh

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #4582 on: December 20, 2021, 12:44:17 PM »
Been playing resident evil Biohazard. Scariest game I’ve played since alien isolation. Fun too. Always wished that PT game would’ve released

Yu Dum

« Reply #4583 on: December 20, 2021, 01:22:52 PM »
Been playing resident evil Biohazard. Scariest game I’ve played since alien isolation. Fun too. Always wished that PT game would’ve released
RE7 was a great return for the series. You should check out RE:Village once you're done. A great mixture of the best elements from RE4 and 7 combined. Only complaint about Village is that it's pretty short.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #4584 on: December 20, 2021, 02:40:59 PM »
Currently playing Alien Isolation.  It's definitely scary if you play it through headphones, and at night.  It's also really difficult.  I'll check out Biohazard next.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #4585 on: December 23, 2021, 06:55:59 AM »
Played Halo infinite with my lil bro and my man. He's Global Elite on Counter Strike, so he carried our clueless asses to victory. His K/D ratio was like 60/3.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #4586 on: December 23, 2021, 08:39:03 AM »

just replayed through this and god damn it's so good minus the fact every cut scene is like 5 minutes long. currently replaying through omega ruby now.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4587 on: December 23, 2021, 09:49:33 AM »
anyone have links on DS Roms? I am looking for pokemon black/white 1 and 2, and also heartgold / soulsilver
Thanks!
ONTARIO CANADA

MaXX_I-D

« Reply #4588 on: December 23, 2021, 05:44:45 PM »
anyone have links on DS Roms? I am looking for pokemon black/white 1 and 2, and also heartgold / soulsilver
Thanks!
https://vimm.net/vault/DS

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #4589 on: December 27, 2021, 07:24:38 AM »
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on the Switch. Five-star game.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast