Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556547 times)

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4650 on: February 28, 2022, 07:59:32 AM »
I've been playing Team Fortress 2 for the last week and I forgot how fun that game was

I haven't played since 2014 and the game is basically the same but the joy I get from playing it is still there unlike other games

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4651 on: February 28, 2022, 08:59:22 AM »
I've been playing Team Fortress 2 for the last week and I forgot how fun that game was

I haven't played since 2014 and the game is basically the same but the joy I get from playing it is still there unlike other games

tf2 is so sick, i used to play it a lot.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #4652 on: February 28, 2022, 09:04:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

tf2 is so sick, i used to play it a lot.

We should get down on this sometime!  ;D

Imma go download it right now.
i知 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #4653 on: February 28, 2022, 04:49:17 PM »
Just finished The Last of Us Part II. Just barreled through it in like 3 days. Good shit. Now it痴 Alan Wake remaster up next. Never have played it.
I had never played Alan Wake, and then it was on sale for $2 a couple years ago.  I loved it!! Great premise for a game.

Space Cowboy

• Rep: 69
« Reply #4654 on: February 28, 2022, 05:37:54 PM »
Doom eternal. I'm almost at the end...  ...one year after buying it. I'm not a gamer though. It's my favorite game I've ever played.

Actually one of the best games I have played and i forgot about, played it in nearly one sitting when it dropped and was not disappointed. Might have to play it again soon

Space Cowboy

« Reply #4655 on: February 28, 2022, 05:40:01 PM »
CS:GO with the gang, I'm fucking terrible at shooters. I spawn to instantly die.

CS:GO has a pretty harsh learning curve, the skill gaps can feel super unfair at times when your just getting into it

if your newer/less skilled at shooters i wouldn't start with CS:GO but you can get good at anything with time.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4656 on: March 01, 2022, 12:59:55 AM »
Expand Quote
CS:GO with the gang, I'm fucking terrible at shooters. I spawn to instantly die.
[close]

CS:GO has a pretty harsh learning curve, the skill gaps can feel super unfair at times when your just getting into it

if your newer/less skilled at shooters i wouldn't start with CS:GO but you can get good at anything with time.

my main problem is that the guns shoot in patterns and not where you point them. i get you can learn the patterns, but it throws me off so much. also it doesn't feel good. there's no joy in the controls and shooting just feels like clicking on things. still fun with friends tho.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #4657 on: March 01, 2022, 04:03:02 AM »
Expand Quote
modded my 3ds a couple weeks ago and have been planning to play through the pokemon series on it, still on fire red lol.
[close]

How壇 you mod it?
followed this, really easy to do!
https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Space Cowboy

« Reply #4658 on: March 01, 2022, 10:36:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

my main problem is that the guns shoot in patterns and not where you point them. i get you can learn the patterns, but it throws me off so much. also it doesn't feel good. there's no joy in the controls and shooting just feels like clicking on things. still fun with friends tho.

Yeah totally, games that require that level of commitment and learning are both hard to get into and are super competitive, i see it as more of a sweaty game in the grand scheme of things

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #4659 on: March 01, 2022, 11:42:00 AM »
Bioshock infinite. Kinda disappointed, huge downgrade from the first 2 games

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4660 on: March 01, 2022, 08:30:04 PM »
Bioshock infinite. Kinda disappointed, huge downgrade from the first 2 games

Yeah, when it launched it was good, but on second playthrough it's actually shite...

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4661 on: March 04, 2022, 06:10:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

We池e going to have to get our TF2 on.  :)

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4662 on: March 22, 2022, 06:53:53 AM »
Some Zelda on the Switch.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #4663 on: March 22, 2022, 10:56:55 AM »
Just finished everything up in Elden Ring a few days ago, a few chapters into Yakuza: Like a Dragon right now and loving it

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4664 on: March 22, 2022, 12:14:58 PM »
Played some Rocket League the other night with @frank we got our butts handed to us.

Yo @Theme For A Jackal how's Elden Ring? Worth the money, or wait?  :)

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4665 on: March 22, 2022, 01:10:03 PM »
Played some Rocket League the other night with @frank we got our butts handed to us.

If you like Souls-like games then it's a must buy, totally worth the money. If you're not into that style of game then I don't know if it'll sway you, it's Dark Souls 3 type combat with a densely packed open world to explore (and I mean dense).

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #4666 on: March 22, 2022, 07:18:19 PM »
I played Valorant with my son. Its basically csgo with fancy powers.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #4667 on: March 22, 2022, 09:30:40 PM »
Went thru the effort of setting up Atari 2600 to show little nephew what it's like. It's fucking sucks don't bother. Wasn't even worth the two minutes it takes to get it out the box let alone the time fucking around with the cables

somefucker

« Reply #4668 on: March 23, 2022, 04:32:18 AM »

lmk if you wanna do a 3v3, i'm inbetween diamond 1 and 2 trying to find some teammates  8)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 939
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #4669 on: March 23, 2022, 11:33:29 PM »
Eldin Ring (PS5) - bought on PS5 for haptics, game has shit dual sense support; would have rather nabbed the series x version to use my scuff controller (paddles would work so much better for combat).

Soon to be Tiny Tina's Wonderland!

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #4670 on: March 24, 2022, 01:40:59 AM »
Slogging through Fallout 4. It's getting a little better, but I remember how much I loved Fallout 3 and I don't know what it is that I really don't like about this. Maybe because it's basically the same game with a town building minigame that I don't understand at all. I don't know how to power things with electricity and I don't have time to make the types of dwellings that my OCD mind requires.

Downloaded Hollow Knight (never played it) at the recommendation of a friend and SOTN since it was on sale and it's one of my favorite games of all time. Now I can say I've played it on every generation of Playstation hardware from 1-4.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4671 on: March 24, 2022, 11:29:50 AM »
Slogging through Fallout 4. It's getting a little better, but I remember how much I loved Fallout 3 and I don't know what it is that I really don't like about this. Maybe because it's basically the same game with a town building minigame that I don't understand at all. I don't know how to power things with electricity and I don't have time to make the types of dwellings that my OCD mind requires.

Downloaded Hollow Knight (never played it) at the recommendation of a friend and SOTN since it was on sale and it's one of my favorite games of all time. Now I can say I've played it on every generation of Playstation hardware from 1-4.

I glossed over the base building/defense in F4, doesn't impact plot or progression.

beatifk

« Reply #4672 on: March 25, 2022, 03:49:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I glossed over the base building/defense in F4, doesn't impact plot or progression.

There's one mission where i need to power on a radio transmitter or something (after a battle at a castle) and I have no clue how to do it. I will look at a youtube video this weekend like a moron.

I mostly just want a spinoff game where you play as Nick Valentine, like a prequel or something. The main character of F4 sucks. At least now I have the Silver Shroud outfit so my dude looks cool.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4673 on: March 25, 2022, 06:40:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

There's one mission where i need to power on a radio transmitter or something (after a battle at a castle) and I have no clue how to do it. I will look at a youtube video this weekend like a moron.

I mostly just want a spinoff game where you play as Nick Valentine, like a prequel or something. The main character of F4 sucks. At least now I have the Silver Shroud outfit so my dude looks cool.

It's really easy, you just have to craft a generator and connect it to whatever you want to power with a cable. The bigger the object you want to power the more power it will require.

beatifk

« Reply #4674 on: March 25, 2022, 08:26:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

It's really easy, you just have to craft a generator and connect it to whatever you want to power with a cable. The bigger the object you want to power the more power it will require.

I already did it once in Sanctuary, but I was fiddling with the controls to get the one at the castle hooked up and just gave up. I'm sure it's just something so stupid I'm doing wrong. The whole thing is just super unintuitive.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4675 on: March 25, 2022, 10:15:49 AM »
fiending Triangle Strategy right now, so good (Swtich)
ONTARIO CANADA

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #4676 on: March 25, 2022, 09:44:28 PM »
Alien isolation

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4677 on: March 26, 2022, 06:38:37 AM »
Far Cry 6 is free for this weekend on PS. Kind of alright, brain dead game.

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4678 on: March 26, 2022, 07:33:48 AM »
Played some Jackbox with friends. Good times.  :)

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4679 on: April 11, 2022, 08:47:05 PM »
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands back t back with some Elden Ring