Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556869 times)

Prostate Exam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4800 on: October 14, 2022, 02:52:23 AM »
Morrowind, still one of my alltime favourites

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #4801 on: October 14, 2022, 02:22:24 PM »
My son decided L4D 1 and 2 were fun so we have been playing that. I have been trying Super People free on steam. Its a PUBG clone but adds super powers. Its fun if you like those type of games.

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #4802 on: October 14, 2022, 02:58:06 PM »
Still playing through Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and loving every single minute of it. One of those games that I wish I could forget everything about just so I can play it for the first time all over again.

huggernaut

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #4803 on: October 15, 2022, 11:18:07 PM »
Been playing Deathloop. It’s pretty clever.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #4804 on: October 16, 2022, 06:36:53 AM »
I'm still playing NFS Payback. I'm one of the top 20 fastest people in the world. That's not an exaggeration. I have stats to prove it if I had to.

I play with all kinds of people. I advertise Slapmessageboard on all of my cars to try and funnel anyone who might love skating to us.

I try to treat everyone I meet online with the respect and patience I give ALL skaters. Pals get all of my love tho.

On top of all of that I am definitely the best Car Wrap creator in history. It's probably because I love typography and shit.

Before I hit my head again and smoked dust for a year I was top of my design class.

I could have been a contender but I decided that I wasn't good enough to have a job. That me being looked at as a professional anything might unmake existence.

Sigh
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4805 on: October 18, 2022, 06:22:26 PM »
Been playing Deathloop. It’s pretty clever.

yeah fun game.
Interesting and unique playing experience.
I remember itching to finish it at some point though. Was annoyed having to reenter stages just to do one thing.

Last of us part 2 is incredible.

Aegon

• Rep: 0
    • slapmagazine.com avatar image
« Reply #4806 on: October 29, 2022, 02:40:53 AM »
Cyberpunk 2077. It's going to be a while before I play anything else.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #4807 on: October 29, 2022, 06:41:09 AM »
Playing Morrowind for the first time with some lite mods... took a while to get it setup but running smooth now. Pretty wild playing a game like this again where you can talk to NPC's about anything and have to pay attention to what they say and listen to directions on how to get places.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 596
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #4808 on: October 30, 2022, 01:54:18 PM »
I'm still playing Halo 5. Around 28.000.000 xp left until I reach Spartan Rank 152. I hope to be done with the grind by the end of 2024.

My girl is getting a switch soon, any of ya pals have recommendations for fun couch co-op games for us?
IG: @flowterspace

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4809 on: October 30, 2022, 06:55:37 PM »
I'm still playing Halo 5. Around 28.000.000 xp left until I reach Spartan Rank 152. I hope to be done with the grind by the end of 2024.

My girl is getting a switch soon, any of ya pals have recommendations for fun couch co-op games for us?

It Takes Two comes very highly recommended for gamers and non-gamers alike.
Mario Kart is an easy fun time
Overcooked if you want to test the strength of your relationship
Luigi's Mansion / Moving Out look like a fun time but haven't watched enough reviews of them

https://www.imore.com/best-nintendo-switch-games-split-screen-or-couch-co-op

Just finished Zelda: BOTW on Cemu and now I'm sad, did a couple of side quests (Tarrey Town, upgrade some armor) to delay the final push to Ganon. Feels good to complete a heartfelt story, going to try Windwaker or Nier Automata next.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 09:02:50 AM by rocklobster »
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4810 on: November 02, 2022, 09:15:15 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhJD5OuPs4&feature=share&si=ELPmzJkDCLju2KnD5oyZMQ

I haven't played this in a long long time. Little over 6 months. I hoped on and won my first race against no bodies. Then I ran into a Mutha.

I raced him 3x. Every time we got close to the end he's knock me out the racing line.

3rd race I got him clean AF. Nearly a photo finish

(A)pl(E)

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #4811 on: November 05, 2022, 11:35:38 PM »
Got an iPad for school, so of course I've just been playing Castlevania on it. Really fun though.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4812 on: November 08, 2022, 06:56:11 AM »
Been getting into sim racing lately. Got a good deal on a wheel/pedals/shifter setup on Facebook marketplace and got a pretty nice rig for super cheap from a local auction house... had all the pieces except the chair itself so I got a used racing seat off some high-school kid (I had planned to just use my gaming style office chair but the bolt pattern wouldn't work)

Having a blast with it, been playing a ton of Dirt Rally 2.0 and getting pretty decent. Also got Asetto Corso Competizione but I suck at that so far.

https://imgur.com/7wPnrX6

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 596
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #4813 on: November 13, 2022, 12:12:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It Takes Two comes very highly recommended for gamers and non-gamers alike.
Mario Kart is an easy fun time
Overcooked if you want to test the strength of your relationship
Luigi's Mansion / Moving Out look like a fun time but haven't watched enough reviews of them

https://www.imore.com/best-nintendo-switch-games-split-screen-or-couch-co-op

Just finished Zelda: BOTW on Cemu and now I'm sad, did a couple of side quests (Tarrey Town, upgrade some armor) to delay the final push to Ganon. Feels good to complete a heartfelt story, going to try Windwaker or Nier Automata next.

Thanks mate, that list and link is much appreciated.

Yesterday I played Just Dance with my girl and her daughter. I absolutely suck at dancing but it was mad fun.

If you haven't played Windwaker before, do it. It's great.
IG: @flowterspace

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #4814 on: November 14, 2022, 01:03:57 PM »
Been getting into sim racing lately. Got a good deal on a wheel/pedals/shifter setup on Facebook marketplace and got a pretty nice rig for super cheap from a local auction house... had all the pieces except the chair itself so I got a used racing seat off some high-school kid (I had planned to just use my gaming style office chair but the bolt pattern wouldn't work)

Having a blast with it, been playing a ton of Dirt Rally 2.0 and getting pretty decent. Also got Asetto Corso Competizione but I suck at that so far.

I do a fair amount of Sim racing, mainly on GT Sport and WRC Rally.   Got a Fanatec set up 2yrs ago on black friday, they make some of the best wheels and bases for sim racing.   

I didn't do the racing chair like yours, I wanted to be able to change chairs, so I bought the just a frame for the wheel and pedals.  I also got a curve monitor which im sure helps with the ergonomics but sorta feels like a waste.  I'm planning on updating the wheel and base this year when fanatec stocks their supply

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4815 on: November 14, 2022, 01:47:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I do a fair amount of Sim racing, mainly on GT Sport and WRC Rally.   Got a Fanatec set up 2yrs ago on black friday, they make some of the best wheels and bases for sim racing.   

I didn't do the racing chair like yours, I wanted to be able to change chairs, so I bought the just a frame for the wheel and pedals.  I also got a curve monitor which im sure helps with the ergonomics but sorta feels like a waste.  I'm planning on updating the wheel and base this year when fanatec stocks their supply

I started with one of those standalone Vevor stands and it did the job well enough but would bounce around on hard turns and I wanted something more stable. I'd love to try a Fanatec someday, just more than what I want to spend currently, if my interest holds up long term I'll probably bite the bullet.

I assume you'd recommend GT Sport over 7? That's the consensus I'm seeing.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4816 on: November 14, 2022, 02:16:17 PM »

So sick!
(A)pl(E)

switchfakie

« Reply #4817 on: November 14, 2022, 02:49:20 PM »
pokemans

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #4818 on: November 14, 2022, 04:17:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I started with one of those standalone Vevor stands and it did the job well enough but would bounce around on hard turns and I wanted something more stable. I'd love to try a Fanatec someday, just more than what I want to spend currently, if my interest holds up long term I'll probably bite the bullet.

I assume you'd recommend GT Sport over 7? That's the consensus I'm seeing.

I dont have a ps5, GT 7 on PS4 just sounds like a waste, it really is GT sport with better frame rates and all around graphics, it doesn't have the appeal for a $50-60 price tag for me since its not really a PS5 exclusive game.  People on GTplanet say you get board with it pretty fast because its not really doing anything for gameplay enhancements.  I thought about dabbling in Rfactor2 since I got a new gaming PC.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #4819 on: November 14, 2022, 11:58:38 PM »
Just finished playing through Yakuza: Like a Dragon which was a super fun game. The only other game from the series I played was Yakuza 0 but I really prefer the turn-based group battle system in Like a Dragon 100%. It's got me itching to play Dragon Quest XI now, but I'll hold off as long as I can because I know I will waste so much time playing it as soon as I start.

Now I'm playing NFS:Heat which is probably the first racing game I played since I was really into the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series on Dreamcast. It's pretty fun, I just bought a VW bug that I want to make as ridiculous as possible. I need to buy a better drifting car because I can't pass any of the drift events, but that's also probably because I suck at the game.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4820 on: November 15, 2022, 06:25:25 AM »
Just finished playing through Yakuza: Like a Dragon which was a super fun game. The only other game from the series I played was Yakuza 0 but I really prefer the turn-based group battle system in Like a Dragon 100%. It's got me itching to play Dragon Quest XI now, but I'll hold off as long as I can because I know I will waste so much time playing it as soon as I start.

Now I'm playing NFS:Heat which is probably the first racing game I played since I was really into the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series on Dreamcast. It's pretty fun, I just bought a VW bug that I want to make as ridiculous as possible. I need to buy a better drifting car because I can't pass any of the drift events, but that's also probably because I suck at the game.

DQXI is one of my favorite JRPG's I've ever played, highly recommend

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #4821 on: November 19, 2022, 07:46:02 PM »
after putting in 60 hours, I finished Death Stranding.
I cried at the ending.

A very unique gaming experience that I wouldn't recommend to every gamer.
If it's your thing, you'll have a good time.

On deck: Spiderman ps4
Red Dead 2 when the Winter hits hard.

Slugboi22

• Rep: 62
« Reply #4822 on: November 21, 2022, 11:29:15 AM »
Finished the original Half-Life with Opposing Force and Blue Shift! Now onto Deathloop :-)

VsisVi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4823 on: November 27, 2022, 01:49:30 PM »
Valorant is the last game I played. Started two months ago and it really pulled me in. I don't think I'll find another game anytime soon. I just recently dug this game out of a lot of others and realized that I found exactly what really motivates me to pump up my characters and win battles.  I also found Valorant boost which easily helps me level up my characters and get cool skins. All the things a newbie in the game needs, right?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 05:54:11 AM by VsisVi »

masturskater

• Rep: 21
« Reply #4824 on: November 27, 2022, 04:15:31 PM »

Snipperclips is cheap and fun two player co-op game. Beat'em ups like Scott Pilgrim or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games. I haven't played it myself but Super Mario 3D World is known to have good 2-4 player co-op. If you're both on Nintendo online (family plan is cheap if you have two or more to sign up together), there's a bunch of classic NES and SNES games (donkey Kong country, super tennis, balloon fight, etc.)

Stoked I just rolled credits on Super Mario Sunshine for the first time. That's been in my backlog for a while and I started it years ago. I'm in Japan right now so I'm in the mood to replay Shenmue. Or start Okami for the first time.

I dont have a skateboard with me and have been missing it. Been playing Skate 3 on Game Pass on my phone most nights just to get a fix.

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #4825 on: November 28, 2022, 01:52:11 PM »
As much as I detest Disney fascination among adults, I recently started Kingdom Hearts 1.5&2.5 HD Remix. Never played a KH game before, but I'll be damned if I can't say it's a ton of fun...but it's pretty much Final Fantasy with a Disney twist.

srsbsnss

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4826 on: November 29, 2022, 02:29:30 AM »
GTA online. Psn wuthadhappendwaz if you want to run heists or missions.

Last new game I played through was stray. It was neat.

WPG

• Rep: -8
« Reply #4827 on: November 29, 2022, 04:05:03 PM »
Mark Eckō's Getting Up was $2 on steam. Pretty fun lil graffiti game. Very fun and some dude you save from a rival gang was wearing a Zoo York hoodie, a reminder of their slow decline (at least they had a team when Eckō owned it)
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #4828 on: November 30, 2022, 08:18:42 AM »
Played NHL 93 on Sega Genesis last night
Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames
Mostly to achieve these 2 certain fights in Sega format.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovol5qdEHnQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdaO27_4gY

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4829 on: December 01, 2022, 06:29:38 AM »
Beat God of War a few nights ago, currently waiting on Midnight Suns to drop tomorrow. I'm a huge XCOM fan and a comic book nerd so I'm pretty hyped