Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 558113 times)

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4980 on: April 17, 2023, 06:26:57 PM »
Rocket League is a pretty damn fun game. Basically rocket fueled cars playing giant soccer.  Free on Playstation too

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #4981 on: April 18, 2023, 06:30:18 AM »
Elden Ring. I’m 177 hours in on my first play through.
Taking my time not looking at YouTube guides and such and just letting the game do it’s thing. I’m level 150 and still getting rekt ahaha. Game keeps you humble for sure.

This is the way. Anything you miss that you want to get you can get in nearly no time on NG+.

mfweeno

• Rep: 29
« Reply #4982 on: April 18, 2023, 09:39:33 AM »
Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland has been in my PS2 since I bought one a couple months ago
I've got THAW in my GameCube right now! One of my faves, even with the cornball story and goofy "punk" aesthetic.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4983 on: April 19, 2023, 04:10:08 PM »
was trying to 100% session, then a notification popped up on my ps4 saying I need a vpn code. I won't get into the amount of time I put in trying to figure this out. also I'm a moron, maybe its an easy fix.

Picked up the switch, saw good stuff for Persona 5 Royal. I was never the biggest rpg guy, but I'm having lots of fun playing it. storyline kind of took me aback at first, but I like it. I broke my heel about a month ago, soooo hopefully ill have this game done just in time for Zelda in a couple of weeks. can't fucking wait.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #4984 on: April 19, 2023, 06:29:09 PM »
resident evil 4 remaster on ps5 8)

WPG

• Rep: -3
« Reply #4985 on: April 21, 2023, 02:49:08 PM »
Picked up Midnight Club LA, never played any MC but was a big fan of older need for speed games. Really enjoying it so far and it's a shame Rockstar doesn't seem to be making another one.

I also recently noticed in Rockstar not so classic Thrasher Skate and Destroy, there are Josh Kalis and Diego Bucchieri ads
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

eSK3

« Reply #4986 on: April 22, 2023, 01:51:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Elden Ring. I’m 177 hours in on my first play through.
Taking my time not looking at YouTube guides and such and just letting the game do it’s thing. I’m level 150 and still getting rekt ahaha. Game keeps you humble for sure.
[close]

This is the way. Anything you miss that you want to get you can get in nearly no time on NG+.

First play through I’m using regular ass sword/shield build. Next play through going 100% magic to see how far I can get no health, just FP and stamina.

Jebediah

• Rep: 111
« Reply #4987 on: April 22, 2023, 11:40:30 AM »
I was playing the separate ways mode in the original re4 hd last night. The cutscenes are strangely low quality but the game is fun,  interesting playing as Ada through the same areas as Leon. I need to go ahead and get the remake, I love re4.

Logic

• Rep: 35
« Reply #4988 on: April 23, 2023, 06:19:21 PM »
Dead Space Remake. Overall enjoying it a lot more than the RE4 remake due to the atmosphere/setting, plus it takes itself more seriously.
Some areas in RE4 felt like a chore to get through, especially if you're collecting everything.

ChipSuey

• Rep: 25
« Reply #4989 on: April 25, 2023, 05:18:38 AM »
Been playing the shit out of Hitman (the Freelancer mode).  Those games are so much fun to me, it acts like a stealth game but it's really a complex puzzle, where you have to be careful and time things right but occasionally you'll fuck up and have to murder a room full of people because someone saw you get changed.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #4990 on: April 26, 2023, 08:50:37 AM »
Been playing the shit out of Hitman (the Freelancer mode).  Those games are so much fun to me, it acts like a stealth game but it's really a complex puzzle, where you have to be careful and time things right but occasionally you'll fuck up and have to murder a room full of people because someone saw you get changed.

always love watching those youtube videos, some of them pull off missions in the funniest ways, saw one where dude used a fish the whole time.

I started playing some cities skylines after I saw the trailer for the 2nd one. Its like simcity on super steroids...Kind of fun game to play while working

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4991 on: April 26, 2023, 11:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

always love watching those youtube videos, some of them pull off missions in the funniest ways, saw one where dude used a fish the whole time.

I started playing some cities skylines after I saw the trailer for the 2nd one. Its like simcity on super steroids...Kind of fun game to play while working

There's this Youtube video series where they get professionals to weigh in on their field as it's presented in games and they got a former hitman to rate Hitman game kills and it's super funny, he's just like a New York guy and keeps going 'yep that's what I woulda done' to these situations that are like 1 in a million. Like a guy just standing by the edge of a skyscraper with no railing and gets shoved over the edge and he's just like 'yep nice, clean kill that's what I woulda done'.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 12:04:15 PM by Theme For A Jackal »

Space Cowboy

• Rep: 69
« Reply #4992 on: April 26, 2023, 11:20:44 AM »
Just Gave this super sick indie game a shot called "Midnight Fight Express", super fun and creative gameplay, fighting mechanics reminiscent of the rocksteady batman games with more weapons and environmental shit

newguy

« Reply #4993 on: April 26, 2023, 05:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There's this Youtube video series where they get professionals to weigh in on their field as it's presented in games and they got a former hitman to rate Hitman game kills and it's super funny, he's just like a New York guy and keeps going 'yep that's what I woulda done' to these situations that are like 1 in a million. Like a guy just standing by the edge of a skyscraper with no railing and gets shoved over the edge and he's just like 'yep nice, clean kill that's what I woulda done'.

mate those videos always send me, like yeah sure a fuckin hitman for hire broadcasting his past to millions without a mask, gtfo. The best are the comments where people try to sound smart an knowledgeable as well its so dorky  ;D

i think the only one i enjoy is the gun guy examining different weapons and showing real guns to compare, the rest of these are forgettable (except the hitman one ofc lmao)

lydius

• Rep: 43
« Reply #4994 on: April 27, 2023, 06:28:40 PM »
Smash 64, the most recent remix version.

turbo 2.0

• Rep: 52
« Reply #4995 on: April 27, 2023, 07:02:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

mate those videos always send me, like yeah sure a fuckin hitman for hire broadcasting his past to millions without a mask, gtfo. The best are the comments where people try to sound smart an knowledgeable as well its so dorky  ;D

i think the only one i enjoy is the gun guy examining different weapons and showing real guns to compare, the rest of these are forgettable (except the hitman one ofc lmao)

John Alite (the dude in the video) was a member of the Gambino crime family. Testified against John Gotti and everything. He’s definitely full of shit about his methods (a lot of them are) but he was an enforcer and is definitely legit in the sense that he has his fair share of bodies.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #4996 on: April 29, 2023, 11:33:41 AM »
Downloaded and started Jedi Survivor last night. Not feeling it nearly as much as HL.

newguy

« Reply #4997 on: April 29, 2023, 08:01:38 PM »
Played RE8, its good. Fuck the final boss though, I didnt have enough ammo so I just opened cheat engine and went to town on her

switchfakie

« Reply #4998 on: April 29, 2023, 10:00:15 PM »
PODE on the nintendo switch with the cousins

yghartsyrt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #4999 on: April 29, 2023, 11:59:16 PM »

I really liked hitman until a point i realized you need to be online the entire time (at least on PlayStation). My internet stopped working one time, I was playing it. After finishing the level, I wasn’t able to save progress. I deleted the game afterwards.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
« Reply #5000 on: May 01, 2023, 06:40:33 AM »
The OG hitmen hold a special place… especially blood money… i love watching it get completely broken during speed runs.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #5001 on: May 02, 2023, 11:05:16 AM »
The OG hitmen hold a special place… especially blood money… i love watching it get completely broken during speed runs.
I think it was Hitman 2 that had the mission where you have to kill that fat guy, and the location was at this weird meat-kink party? I don't think my 13 yo brain was ready for that kind of display. The ball-gags and latex I mean, not the assassination.
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
« Reply #5002 on: May 02, 2023, 12:14:37 PM »
I don’t remember which game, but do remember   
That mission.

My ex bought me the trilogy on Xbox 360 few years ago i remember thinking, “ohhhh that’s what’s going on here” lol. My prepubescent mind back then had no idea neither… super fun game and kind of challenging if doing stealth. The AI reacts pretty quickly.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Mr. Pickles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #5003 on: May 03, 2023, 09:37:41 PM »
Redfall… and its ass. Luckily it was just on gamepass, I’d be pissed if I paid $70 for it.

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #5004 on: May 04, 2023, 09:59:58 AM »
Redfall… and its ass. Luckily it was just on gamepass, I’d be pissed if I paid $70 for it.
Haven't played it, but everything I've seen is like the all the worst parts of modern gaming put into one title.
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5005 on: May 04, 2023, 01:03:37 PM »
Been finishing up the last few challenges for RE4 Remake, I've done absolutely everything except beat the game pistol+knife only and beat it without talking to the Marchant once

My buddy and I also started RE6 co-op and my god this game sucks... it's pretty much just an on-rails shooting gallery so far, just running from action set-piece to action set-piece with no story or character work whatsoever

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #5006 on: May 04, 2023, 06:01:08 PM »
Dead Space Remake. Overall enjoying it a lot more than the RE4 remake due to the atmosphere/setting, plus it takes itself more seriously.
Some areas in RE4 felt like a chore to get through, especially if you're collecting everything.

Just started Dead Space; never played the original version.

I like it so far. Thanks for the recommendation.

newguy

« Reply #5007 on: May 06, 2023, 11:38:31 AM »
Been finishing up the last few challenges for RE4 Remake, I've done absolutely everything except beat the game pistol+knife only and beat it without talking to the Marchant once

My buddy and I also started RE6 co-op and my god this game sucks... it's pretty much just an on-rails shooting gallery so far, just running from action set-piece to action set-piece with no story or character work whatsoever

I got into video games pretty late, to the point where most resident evil games have had remakes and sequels in the past 5 years, I smoked RE7/RE8 in the past year and had so much fun, and RE2 and 4 are on my list now, theyre just excellent games and super fun

Space Cowboy

• Rep: 69
« Reply #5008 on: May 06, 2023, 12:31:24 PM »
Just Played Outer Wilds, Super fun exploration game I loved it (Probably not for everybody cause it can feel slow depending on how you play)

newguy

« Reply #5009 on: May 07, 2023, 06:56:07 AM »
Just Played Outer Wilds, Super fun exploration game I loved it (Probably not for everybody cause it can feel slow depending on how you play)

the soundtrack is also excellent