Author Topic: Rampage and Mayhem Osiris photoshoot  (Read 1586 times)

COTG 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
Rampage and Mayhem Osiris photoshoot
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

rampage has at least 2 signature models that i know of

cotg2, if oggy did a 180 into a small cellar door would you hate? I BET NOT!

jayrolla420

• Rep: -4
Re: Rampage and Mayhem Osiris photoshoot
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »
They are both pretty rad, but they both try way too hard to be funny sometimes.

COTG 2.0

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »
They are both pretty rad, but they both try way too hard to be funny sometimes.

agreed, did you know mayhem might be getting his own show on mtv?  saw the leaked trailer to it he goes and finds bullies and makes them fight people (not him sadly) but the bullies get head gear and shit which is gay

Jura

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »
Fuck Mayhem, hes an overrated hack. The only "name" hes ever beaten was Kang and he sucks too. And the LOST to Frank Trigg! How do you lose to Trigg?

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jason-Miller-7798

COTG 2.0

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »
Fuck Mayhem, hes an overrated hack. The only "name" hes ever beaten was Kang and he sucks too. And the LOST to Frank Trigg! How do you lose to Trigg?

did you see when mayhem last fought in japan and he was giving peace signs and shit while he had the dude mounted, was pretty funny...but yeah he lost to twinkle toes...AND he FAILED******* to get the RNC on trigg even though he had his back.  haha how can you not choke out trigg?  then he lost the fight via soccer kicks lol

Kang doesnt suck man...he just snatches defeat from the jaws of victory all the time  ;)

concealer611

• Rep: 7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

did you see when mayhem last fought in japan and he was giving peace signs and shit while he had the dude mounted, was pretty funny...but yeah he lost to twinkle toes...AND he FAILED******* to get the RNC on trigg even though he had his back.  haha how can you not choke out trigg?  then he lost the fight via soccer kicks lol

Kang doesnt suck man...he just snatches defeat from the jaws of victory all the time  ;)

You are dead on about Kang, I like him but he is the most inconsistent fighter ever. He has the skills but makes the stupidest mistakes that always end up costing him a fight.

I do like Mayhem though, he had his shot against Trigg, shoulda won, but oh well. Trigg isn't as bad as you guys are saying. Strikeforce is contemplating a Trigg vs. Shields matchup at 170 in the future which would be a decent fight.

COTG 2.0

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 11:18:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You are dead on about Kang, I like him but he is the most inconsistent fighter ever. He has the skills but makes the stupidest mistakes that always end up costing him a fight.

I do like Mayhem though, he had his shot against Trigg, shoulda won, but oh well. Trigg isn't as bad as you guys are saying. Strikeforce is contemplating a Trigg vs. Shields matchup at 170 in the future which would be a decent fight.

that is what sucks about kang i always am rooting for him and he should* win the fight then he places himself in mousasi's triangle or with just a few seconds left shoots into belcher's guillotine...i wonder if he wouldve stayed on pace more if he wouldve won the split decision in the pride ww gran prix, it wouldve at least probably motivated him more

how do you think his next fight (professor x, ufc 97) will go?

and yeah trigg isnt the worst but it is too fun to make fun of that dude, but he should stay at 185 based on his performances

have you read/heard about shields vs lawler?

concealer611

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

that is what sucks about kang i always am rooting for him and he should* win the fight then he places himself in mousasi's triangle or with just a few seconds left shoots into belcher's guillotine...i wonder if he wouldve stayed on pace more if he wouldve won the split decision in the pride ww gran prix, it wouldve at least probably motivated him more

how do you think his next fight (professor x, ufc 97) will go?

and yeah trigg isnt the worst but it is too fun to make fun of that dude, but he should stay at 185 based on his performances

have you read/heard about shields vs lawler?

Yeah I can't wait till that Strikeforce card next month. I hope Shields worked on his standup cause its going to be tough trying to take down Lawler. But if Shields can get Lawler down its probably a sub waiting to happen for Shields. Other wise Robbie will knock Shields out.

Also I can't wait for Nick Diaz vs. Frank Shamrock. Both are 2 of my favorites and are great smack talkers.

COTG 2.0

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 12:03:06 PM »
did you see the press conference diaz was flippin the bird every which way lol

let's just hope kj noons and his dad dont run in mid fight and jump on diaz  ;)

i agree on your shields/lawler fight analysis they are both beasts in their own right...if lawler has any trouble landing the KO shot on the feet he could clinch on the cage as long as he is confident in his takedown defense because from there he can knee and blast shots into shields body like he did against scott smith, which could pay dividends when you consider shields will probably have more trouble tangling with robbie than smaller guys like daley which shields didnt look like he had the most amazing condition in or anything

jayrolla420

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »

Nah, mayhem is a legit good fighter, losing a decision to Jacare was pretty impressive, lots of lesser fighters would easily get subbed by Jacare.

concealer611

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Nah, mayhem is a legit good fighter, losing a decision to Jacare was pretty impressive, lots of lesser fighters would easily get subbed by Jacare.

I agree, Mayhem is pretty good, he is fighting Kala Hose in some Hawaiin show coming up, I would love to see Mayhem in Strikeforce, there are some good MW's signed with them.

Jura

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 06:56:50 AM »
Hes legit, but hes not that good. I say Kala Hose by 3rd (t)ko.

Mayhem is funny as hell though, thats true.

http://mmamania.com/2009/03/19/monkey-business-jason-mayhem-miller-goes-bananas-for-bully-beatdown/#more-11626

0.2 GTOC

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 10:31:57 AM »
Hes legit, but hes not that good. I say Kala Hose by 3rd (t)ko.

Mayhem is funny as hell though, thats true.

http://mmamania.com/2009/03/19/monkey-business-jason-mayhem-miller-goes-bananas-for-bully-beatdown/#more-11626

those bullies got it easy and it bugs me, they should take them to team quest for a week of training and sparring