Author Topic: SW33TS  (Read 570 times)

SHMF67

SW33TS
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:15:48 PM »
i read in the other thread you are going to sayreville thursday, if the weather is nice i should be there lurking the bowl.  if you notice someone with a independent trucker hat and an unneccesary amount on 50-50s don't hesitate to ask if they are a slap pal.

sorry i had to post here, but i'm still waiting for my OG account to be redone by twitch aswell as the new board won't let me register again because "Sorry, this account has not yet been approved. If you need to change your email address please click here."

sweets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: SW33TS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »
I am honored to have a thread dedicated to my things I'm stoked on post. I'll be the beer bellied bearded guy trying to go fast and take some slams. I'll write SW33TS on my board so you know who to share your beer with. See ya there homie.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

sweets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: SW33TS
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 01:05:30 PM »
It's snowing...Bummer
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony