Author Topic: DrEaM ThReAd  (Read 5211 times)

Guinness

Re: DrEaM ThReAd
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »
i have dreams a lot where one of my friends or something is a dick and will like throw my shoes across the front yard or something so i have to go get them and they just act like assholes. so i wake up mad at them and its hard to get un-mad

i h8 it
i hate wakeing up mad from a dream. Mostly i dream about fucking really hot girls.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »
coincidentally, a couple nights back i dreamt i was skateboarding in new orleans...  but it was also toronto. 

baxter

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 11:36:36 PM »
I never had skateboarding dreams. I always have ones were Im home alone and all these asians attack and I have to hide in the side of the backyard with a pistal just thuging it out with my dog, then I die.

EricLogan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 01:43:53 AM »
sometimes I dream about doing tricks other people would actually want to see

And I've also had the dream where you're fighting, and you're a complete whimp, but other times I've dreampt that I was in a fight and I totally obliterate the other dude's face, and it's equally lame, cause then you start getting freaked out about murder charges and how you're gonna elude law enforcement/the possible forensics team that's gonna scope shit out, etc.. It's pretty fucked.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

snitchers

• Rep: 36
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 02:24:54 AM »
I've keep having dreams where my teeth start falling out, then they disintegrate in my hands...

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 06:13:54 AM »
sometimes I dream about doing tricks other people would actually want to see

me too. then when i wake up i just want to go back to bed and be good at skateboarding again
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 08:59:12 AM »
I have alot of dreams where im in a foreign place that i really want to skate, but never get to it. I dreamnt i was china and instead of skating spent the whole time bartering in a super nintendo game store only to realize the games are PAL and wont work on my system. The only dreams i can remember being creeped out by after waking up are: my dad trying to get me to run coke for him and me killing one of my friends by choking him out.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 10:03:56 AM »
Of all the skating dreams I've had, I never fucking land anything.  Seriously, never ever.  It's like fight dreams where you can't punch.  I guess I'm just a pessimist.

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 10:08:32 AM »
I had a dream i was railing a chick last night.  I guess those are alright, until you wake up unfulfilled.

BriDen

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 10:09:37 AM »
I love dreams when you're skating amazing, doing tricks you can't even comprehend.
But my favorite one was me trying to halfcab a huge set, stuck, and slammed myself awake in the middle of taking the ACT.

INHABITANTS

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
i was at dairy queen waiting for my order, when i finally got my order, i woke up. it was horrible.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 12:48:59 PM »
when I was a kid I used to have dreams that my parents would buy me bitchin' presents out of the blue, then I'd wake up thinking it really happened and end up searching the house for my super soaker that didn't exist.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2008, 04:08:11 PM »
I had a dream recently where I did a long 5050 on a low flatbar and just kinda dismounted like those ones where you'd normally land primo but you just come out early and I did a front shove after, fell and like fell through a trap door like Cairo.

bizarro gub

• Rep: 7
  • lincoln of the sea
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2008, 04:36:23 PM »
my grandmother, rest in peace, was driving a car and i was the passenger and she drove off the side of a freeway, i woke up before the crash.
Alexactly shaves.

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »
I had a dream recently where I did a long 5050 on a low flatbar 

you truly were dreaming

baxter

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2008, 11:47:40 PM »
Im really good at re dreaming dreams.

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »
I've keep having dreams where my teeth start falling out, then they disintegrate in my hands...

about once a month i dream that all of my teeth and gums just come out of socket, for lack of a better term... they're all still attached, but loose in my mouth, like one of these types of looking things you see at a dentists' office:

i wake up thinking it's real and i lay there half awake trying to figure out what the fuck i'm gonna do, with my eyes closed cuz i don't wanna see the blood and my hands covering my mouth because i'm too scared to open it. this lasts about five minutes then i go brush my teeth. those are the worst five minutes ever, though

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2008, 12:34:06 AM »
This used to happen to me alot in highschool:

Sitting in a boring class, I'd start nodding off. Instantly, I'd dream I was skateboarding. I'd roll up to some gap or handrail pop an ollie and totally fuck up. I'd end up kicking the dude's chair in front of me, knocking some crap off my desk and then I'd wake up to everyone staring at me like "what the fuck?". :-[
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:12:22 AM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

loophole

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2008, 03:18:50 AM »
Im really good at re dreaming dreams.
no you're not, you just think you are
really
brains are awesome. they trick people into all sorts of shit.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2008, 05:47:19 AM »
this morning i dreamt that the chief was teaching me front foot impossibles and the second before i woke up i landed one. it put me in a pretty good mood to start off the day.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 02:12:32 PM »
a few nights ago i had a dream i got diabetes and they had to remove a leg but when i was leaving the hospital with only one leg i couldnt afford a wheelchair or walker so they had to give me this old cane that was too tall for my short arms. it was terrifying.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

FakieFlipCG

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »
i remember one where i followed some chick with a huge ass on top of my refrigerator and i laid on her butt.  Then later, i was some super hero like batman and i was using a grappling hook to run around buildings beating up bad guys.. then there was a cut in the building and when i got to it, there was some black girl villian, so i beat her up.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »
a few nights ago i had a dream i got diabetes and they had to remove a leg but when i was leaving the hospital with only one leg i couldnt afford a wheelchair or walker so they had to give me this old cane that was too tall for my short arms. it was terrifying.

did you eat a lot of carbs yesterday?

FakieFlipCG

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2008, 02:29:53 PM »
i also have the same dream everytime i get really sick.. i can never remember what happens exactly except that everythings moving real fast and im doing something that i shouldnt be.  its freaks me out real bad.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
nope. would that effect my dreams?

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »
A couple nights ago I had a dream that Alex from here got a job co-hosting some science show on tv.
It got to be a real popular show, and I wanted to brag to people that I internet knew him, but even in dreams I'm too embarrassed about posting on a skateboard messageboard to tell many people.

It was bizarre, I woke up and seriously considered deleting my account.
This place has already had too much of an effect on my awake life, I don't need Slap in my dreams now.
8)

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 12:35:40 AM »
I always feel really uncomfortable after I have dreams and they are hard to remember except for certain scenes like running away from an angry mob throwing glass bombs and having shards of glass hit my back or riding around some parking lot for what seemed like hours on a tiny shiny metal cube with wheels steering it around speed bumps and shit.....I dont know,  for some reason reading through this made me remember tons of weird details about dreams from the last couple of months.......

I always have dreams where I go on my lunch break at work and can't get back on time for some reason

wheee!

alienlurkshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2008, 07:33:52 AM »
my dream last night involved a hot girl whos vagina had no hole. it was terrifying.
RIP Van

loophole

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2008, 08:22:37 AM »
last night, in a line- big flip blunt to fakie on a ledge, fakie switch front blunt varial heel out on another ledge, halfcab flip fs nosegrind on a 12 stair handrail. booyah.

danny phillips

• Rep: -14
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 09:26:46 AM »
i dont think i had one last night