Author Topic: DrEaM ThReAd  (Read 5209 times)

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: DrEaM ThReAd
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »
Sorry for reanimating this old topic, but it's awesome and I had a creepy dream that still gets me when I think of it:
Last night I was in a fuckin creepy appartement. It smelled weird and was very dark inside. There was so much stuff on the floor but someone had thrown blankets over it. When I removed the blankets I realized that the stuff was in fact dead people. At least 12 bodies lying around, all naked and bloody. Suddenly there was this weird guy with a nearly bald head but with a few bush-like hairthingies on his head. He just stared at me. I asked him what was up with all the dead people, and who had slaughtered them. He said he didnt know and that he hid them under the blankets because he was afraid someone would find them and think that he did it.
Then I noticed that it appeared that someone had eaten pieces out of the corpses faces. There were bits of flesh missing on several all-bloodied-up bodies. Then I looked at the weird guy again, he was wiping off some blood off his mouth. He squinted with one eye the he turned his head slowly in my direction and said in a high-pitched kinda old-mans voice: "DO I LOOK LIKE A PSYCHOPATH TO YOU?!"
That was the moment I woke up. I went to the living room, picked up my dog, put him in my bed next to me and crawled under the cover. I was scared the weird psychocannibal would come for me as soon as I would fall asleep, so I didn't fall asleep again.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

danker peaches

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »
The only thing i remember from my last dream was that i was doing back bigspins on flat and I was loving it

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
I had this dream awhile ago and I posted it up in the things you're stoked on thread, but I dreamt that I was listening to a song by Mos-Def (Blackstar Mos) and it featured Ghostface. I don't remember most of the song, but there was a point where Mos hired Ghost as a hit man and never ended up paying. Ghost ends up going to Mos' son's 18 birthday and killing Mos. I remember Ghost sounded like an absolute animal and I woke up super stoked.

blizzy

• Rep: -20
  • keep on runnin'
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »
I dreamt a week ago that i was Lewis Marnell and i did a line at those bristol ledges or whatever there callled . I had the big rasta beanie and my line was like a kickflip backtail, nollie bs heel and then i ended it with a switchkickflip tailslide (like he does in Lets Live). there was no music though just people screaming in the background

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2008, 12:02:55 PM »
i had a dream that i almost fucked a drunk indian girl that i met at a wine bar. i then proceeded to carry her drunk ass through a target to not find her car let her hook up with some other douche; i rode my bike home that night.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

SkeeterValentine.

• Rep: 9
  • lawrenceburg
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2008, 04:06:17 PM »
in real life, ive been wanting to learn how to play all the songs off illmatic on piano.

i guess i was thinking about it before i went to sleep, and in my dream, everytime i would hit a key, it would make a different note, and i got so pissed off.
meet me at Nematoad Pond.

loophole

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »
i was in a theme park or some shit, i don't remember what. my friend and i decided to steal some stuff and leave.

the security guards started chasing us, and before you knew it, there was a full-fledged car chase with us in a double-decker bus. there was one really hot security guard woman who came on our side and bought us some time.

we got back to our fucking amazing mansion in Lyon and hid by our waterfall. we smoked some joints. we could hear all the cops searching for us everywhere, screaming

eventually we decided to just fight back with our golf clubs, and beat many of them. the rest retreated.

this meant that the woman was now ours. with only one compromise.

she was in youtube quality, you couldn't even see her nipples!

Ernest Borgnine

• Rep: 26
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »
Two nights ago I had a dream that a mountain lion was attacking this shack I was in...I had a house cat with me and it defended me...I ran into the main house and got a rifle and shot the mountain lion...the house cat was still alive but all four of its feet were bit off in the fight...I started crying knowing that I would have to shoot the brave kitty...then I woke up.

danker peaches

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »
i was in a theme park or some shit, i don't remember what. my friend and i decided to steal some stuff and leave.

the security guards started chasing us, and before you knew it, there was a full-fledged car chase with us in a double-decker bus. there was one really hot security guard woman who came on our side and bought us some time.

we got back to our fucking amazing mansion in Lyon and hid by our waterfall. we smoked some joints. we could hear all the cops searching for us everywhere, screaming

eventually we decided to just fight back with our golf clubs, and beat many of them. the rest retreated.

this meant that the woman was now ours. with only one compromise.

she was in youtube quality, you couldn't even see her nipples!
It must suck when people are youtube quality.

oldcasual

• Rep: 24
  • feed your head
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2008, 10:35:55 PM »
i always fall asleep in class, and my dreams are always realistic, and i end up believing that it's actually happening, alot of the people that are in my class's will end up in my dream as well, then i wake up having no clue of where i'm at or what's going, shit's crazy
'how can we hate or love or judge in this sea-swarm world of atoms, all one one all'

skatemore,man

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »
i was in a car, sitting behind the drivers seat in which a woman with a brown pony tail was, with her hands on the wheel. She said "ok, now take a few deep breaths and take in as much as air as possible. It will be your last after the windows go up." I looked at the other people sitting in the car, aside from the woman in the drivers seat there was a guy with short hair in the rear right seat and another woman whose hair was dark in the passengers front seat. They all seemed vaguely familiar, as if i had licked my finger and pointed towards the sky trying to feel the direction of the wind on a windy day and only feeling a slight swirling breeze. The woman in the front again spoke, "ok, now the windows will be closed." This lady seemed awfully like a flight attendant minus the uniform and cocktail tray. I noticed that the other two passengers were steadily rolling up their windows, as i hadn't yet gotten to this, i looked down toward the manual crank and saw that it was turning itself. My window was now closed. Within the 10 seconds the attendant behind the wheel still staring ahead steadily, "The water is now coming. Be ready." The windows rushed down a quarter of the way and water began flushing into the vehicle. The moment seemed embedded in time, almost immortal and of godly proportion. I looked around, again breathing while my space was filling with aquamarine water. "Fuck this." i thought. I then opened the door, closed it, and walked across the bottom of a murky river. I was walking in the direction of a tall pyramid, absently taking note of loose hydrilla and murky clouds of floating mud. When i entered the pyramid Darkness surrounded me. A light began burn and a man began to speak words that i couldn't hear. He looked like an Egyptian priest and Neal Cassady holding esoteric wisdom in some sort of massless tangible esoteric way. As soon as i was in hearing range he said "you have done the right thing. follow this road" and dissolved into light. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:26:57 PM by skatemore,man »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2008, 11:30:10 PM »
i only have sad ones where a beautiful, smart, honest woman becomes my girlfriend or I am really good at skating. then i wake up and almost cry.

SR Junky

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »
i only have sad ones where a beautiful, smart, honest woman becomes my girlfriend or I am really good at skating. then i wake up and almost cry.

yeah, those ones are definitely bitter sweet.

Whirling Dervish

• Rep: 5
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2008, 12:17:03 PM »
I had a dream last night where I got shot in the head. I was looking away from the guy shooting me so on the first shot it just hit the front of my face, not enough to kill me, just really gnarly. Then I heard another gun shot and felt it hit my head, I could feel myself dying. Really weird feeling.

blizzy

• Rep: -20
  • keep on runnin'
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2008, 12:57:32 PM »
last night i had a dream where i got a ride to school, opened the door and it was a sandy beach. noone was there. no school.... just a beach. i then laid down and somehow got some barcardi so i jumped up onto a coconut tree and made a mixed drink

jonerikwhite

• Rep: -2
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
your screwed your screwed your screwed

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 03:34:49 PM »
I had a dream that I went to Lincoln City and needed a place to stay.  So I went to Red's house, but they were out of town.  I then proceeded to just break into his house and throw parties all the while being terrified the Red would show up and murder me.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

baxty

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »
Woke up my brother was drink my gatorade right next to me I slapped him in the back of the head and he front flipped off my bed. Not sure if it was a dream or not.

Also I got trapped in a dirt pit with some girl then she got out and I got out to see her (anal) fucking a hawaiian tribal guy(on her tippy toes and shit), then I got a arrow between my eyes and died.

Then I keep hearing the knocking from Comfertably Numb with a person knocking on a green front door for an entire dream.

skatemore,man

« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
Me and my girl were terribly drunk one night abuot a month ago and i was passing out when she woke me up to fuck. I apparently called her Jenn by repeatedly saying "Jenn, what do you want." or something to that effect. Her name isn't Jenn... either way, i have no recolection of this situation, although i don't doubt that i was calling her Jenn as i'd recently talked an ex named Jenn. Either way, i somehow convinced her that she was dreaming and woke me up for no reason. That was the save of a lifetime!

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2008, 05:21:17 PM »
I don't dream about anyone
except myself

Paustoolio

• Rep: -7
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2008, 07:51:34 PM »
after i witnessed my brother having a siezure i had the worst nightmares. every night i would see his ass falling to the ground and his whole body locking up with him just looking me straight in the eyes  begging me to help him. That shit was intense.
Fuck Santa!

CUM DUMPSTER

• Rep: -5
  • DUM CUMPSTER
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »
I had a dream where i was at some crazy ass carnival with my dad and he decided to start wrestling the midgets that were there and i was like  "uhhh". He later explained that wrestling a midget was much like wrestling a pig back when he was a kid up in Deerfield.

my dad never had pigs so i was really confused
Haha.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »
I had a dream the other night that my ballsack had stretched really long, and that I got out of bed and it was dragging along the floor as I walked around my house, then I got dressed and the long ballsack was down the left leg of my pants and as I was walking I stood on it and screamed which is when I woke up, it seemed so real I checked my balls when I woke up

CUM DUMPSTER

• DUM CUMPSTER
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 05:56:58 PM »
I had a dream the other night that my ballsack had stretched really long, and that I got out of bed and it was dragging along the floor as I walked around my house, then I got dressed and the long ballsack was down the left leg of my pants and as I was walking I stood on it and screamed which is when I woke up, it seemed so real I checked my balls when I woke up
That shit happens to me every day when I wake up, but it's no dream.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008, 08:11:37 PM »
im dreams in such a scraper. i pick fights with people i dont like in real life, lose the fight, then run away but it always like im on a sticky pad and have no energy so its pretty much a slow walk. i also have stretched out dreams where i try to complete something but walk up before i do. the other night i dreamt i got on the bus and realise i just had my undies and a t-shirt on. then i try and get off the bus but the driver wont stop, then a bus home never comes, then i have to walk home blah blah blah... i woke up before i got my pants back
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »
last night i was wandering around some super ritzy neighborhood in some ambiguous group. somehow i got separated and tried to get into this like safehouse/fort for kids but the cops came and chased me and two stoner kids out. we got away but to get out of the neighborhood we had to walk across this really long footbridge, i look into the water and there's absolute shitloads of alligator snapping turtles, like thousands of them.

CUM DUMPSTER

• DUM CUMPSTER
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008, 08:38:58 PM »
I sometimes have dreams that the breaks on my car wont work, so I'm fucked. I also dream that I get in a fight and I punch really slow and have no energy.