Author Topic: things that made you laugh today  (Read 3625403 times)

Dark Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: things that made you laugh today
« Reply #27061 on: November 15, 2022, 05:25:01 AM »
Some kid at Tampa did my favorite rail trick (fakie flip back board fakie) uhhhhhh) then kicked a kid by accident. Gave him a hug and his board.

Cordano or something. I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy before.

Very cool. Made my morning. Laughing with extreme joy
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 06:52:12 AM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #27062 on: November 15, 2022, 06:51:29 AM »

My god. I bet my dad still would have been like no fucking way you're quitting the team! I'll cut another skateboard in half if you quit
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #27063 on: November 16, 2022, 02:32:48 PM »
this is abit grim and rather unfortunate but he didnt die so its ok to laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxYBpZ70y70

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • downward is heavenward
« Reply #27064 on: November 16, 2022, 02:50:26 PM »
http://youtu.be/y2YtIBYM4w0

A must watch stand up special. Easily of the best specials of the last 10 years. A truly timeless piece of comedy.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 09:14:29 AM by fineslime »

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #27065 on: November 17, 2022, 01:30:10 AM »
This BMXer who broke his hip and now brings a unicycle and BMX with seat jacked up like 2 feet came up to me at the local park today and said "check out my new board." I didn't have my glasses on so I'm squinting and wondering wtf he was talking about as he approaches me and then hands me this super fatty fingerboard with a rip-off Chocolate script thing saying caramel on the top. https://www.caramelfingerboards.com/en-ca/products/50mm-complete-oldwood-x-caramel just looked them up and god damn the dude spent over $130 CAD on some weird fingerboard thing lol. He had the 50mm one which was awfully wide but says he has the 70mm one too but it's not as fun to play with apparently cause it looks stupid to do 360 flips etc since it's some fucking chode shape LOL https://www.caramelfingerboards.com/en-ca/products/green-oldwood-x-caramel-70mm-complete

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #27066 on: November 17, 2022, 01:50:47 AM »
This BMXer who broke his hip and now brings a unicycle and BMX with seat jacked up like 2 feet came up to me at the local park today and said "check out my new board." I didn't have my glasses on so I'm squinting and wondering wtf he was talking about as he approaches me and then hands me this super fatty fingerboard with a rip-off Chocolate script thing saying caramel on the top. https://www.caramelfingerboards.com/en-ca/products/50mm-complete-oldwood-x-caramel just looked them up and god damn the dude spent over $130 CAD on some weird fingerboard thing lol. He had the 50mm one which was awfully wide but says he has the 70mm one too but it's not as fun to play with apparently cause it looks stupid to do 360 flips etc since it's some fucking chode shape LOL https://www.caramelfingerboards.com/en-ca/products/green-oldwood-x-caramel-70mm-complete
Finger boarders are so weird. (Soz I've told this story before I'll try be quick) but one time met like a friend of a friend and ended up in his car one day skating. We end up at some house and he's like he I'll be back in a min but takes a while then comes out with a big shopping bag full of fingerboard flatbars and ledges etc. Apparently he is a pro fingerboarder and he's going thru all the stuff like see this flatbar it's worth $400 blah blah and I'm like a real flatbar is like $400 this is just a little piece of scrap metal but he wasn't having it lol

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27067 on: November 17, 2022, 02:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Finger boarders are so weird. (Soz I've told this story before I'll try be quick) but one time met like a friend of a friend and ended up in his car one day skating. We end up at some house and he's like he I'll be back in a min but takes a while then comes out with a big shopping bag full of fingerboard flatbars and ledges etc. Apparently he is a pro fingerboarder and he's going thru all the stuff like see this flatbar it's worth $400 blah blah and I'm like a real flatbar is like $400 this is just a little piece of scrap metal but he wasn't having it lol

Lol I remember reading this before and you said you guys were roasting him the rest of the trip. I can't believe how expensive some of this stuff is. So bizarre. They even sell cute little wax candies haha.

Perforated Opinions

• Rep: -198
« Reply #27068 on: November 17, 2022, 03:09:09 AM »
Expand Quote
To turn things around a little.. I had this one local park dude bitch at me 3 times today!  First he said the ledge I was skating was too small.. I have to skate the bigger ledge.   Then he said I should stop trying a trick because I was gonna hurt myself, before I even bailed hard or anything.  Then he told me to stop spitting, because I spat in a corner where no wheels or feet would ever touch.

It's like fuck dude, mind your own business if I'm not causing any harm.  I may sometimes snake people accidentally but I'm not a little kid.  Why's he gotta be a skate coach?
[close]
He noticed you suck at skateboarding and didn't want you to get hurt. He also didn't want to step in spit, i don't see anything wrong with that.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27069 on: November 17, 2022, 11:51:18 PM »
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQPb293/

This guy's videos are pretty funny

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #27070 on: November 18, 2022, 07:59:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My god. I bet my dad still would have been like no fucking way you're quitting the team! I'll cut another skateboard in half if you quit

I'd be remaking these jerseys every time I grew

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #27071 on: November 18, 2022, 10:46:32 AM »

Don't make download Tik tok just post more lol

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27072 on: November 18, 2022, 03:00:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Don't make download Tik tok just post more lol

You can click on his profile in a web browser and watch his silly videos without downloading toktok.

I usually wouldn't watch a tiktok video but it was pretty amusing. I like how there's a row of videos at the top that say "asking beautiful/hot/pretty/gorgeous to film me" then one on the 2nd row that says "Pullin up on a girl with a great personality at maximum rizz"

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #27073 on: November 21, 2022, 03:11:28 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #27074 on: November 24, 2022, 01:31:55 PM »

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #27076 on: November 25, 2022, 01:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote

My favorite one. Moms had enough…

https://youtu.be/uRBfIOAdtOc

holy shit man, that's incredible--that rage builds quickly.

eh, since we at it, this is another classic--old girl (god bless her) gets in the car on her cell phone, sipping wine out of a plastic cup, you know it's going to be priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653-M8aXydk

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #27077 on: November 25, 2022, 08:01:41 PM »
These fart spray vids are killin me

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #27078 on: November 29, 2022, 01:23:04 PM »

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #27079 on: November 29, 2022, 02:54:19 PM »
alright, these fart spray vids are kinda funny, but jayzus humans are weird, paying for a stank gas to then gas themselves and their loved ones in a closed environment. It's the fart game son, you'll play one day!

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -27
« Reply #27080 on: December 01, 2022, 01:35:48 PM »

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27081 on: December 01, 2022, 03:49:29 PM »
The guy laughing like a damn kazoo…

https://youtu.be/IuuFvF5RBiY

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #27082 on: December 01, 2022, 04:35:50 PM »
Kanye West going so hard praising Hitler and Nazis that he made Alex fucking Jones visibly uncomfortable.

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #27083 on: December 01, 2022, 10:20:40 PM »
Kanye West going so hard praising Hitler and Nazis that he made Alex fucking Jones visibly uncomfortable.

The “I like hitler” before the commercial break got me. Alex is prob hosting farther out there extremists than him to make himself seem a centrist lol

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #27084 on: December 03, 2022, 04:10:28 PM »
Just finished that series on Hulu What we do in Shadows, absolutely brilliant comedic gold.
Dueces Bitch's

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #27085 on: December 03, 2022, 09:36:11 PM »
Just finished that series on Hulu What we do in Shadows, absolutely brilliant comedic gold.
Incase you haven't seen it watch the original movie. Prob taikas best work

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #27086 on: December 12, 2022, 11:39:21 AM »
@OldieButFrenchie
This cracked me up....Jack Pomme

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #27087 on: December 13, 2022, 09:07:12 PM »
Just got home from a company Christmas party and frankly i got plowed of company wine. For the most part it was insanely awkward. Some cool moments still tho.

Anyway, I’ve been using expired bus transfers since my wallet with bus pass was stolen like a month ago. Tonight, absolutely slammed, the bus snuck up on me so I rushed and accidentally pulled out like 3 expired transfers I’ve been cycling through. The bus driver obviously knew what i was doing and just waved me on like dawg just get on the bus. Loling now but fuckin hell what a rookie error

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #27088 on: December 13, 2022, 10:24:29 PM »
All those fart spray vids are taking me back to the rural flea markets in the 90s. My mom and grandma would go look at crafts and shit and I'd get $10 to wander around with which usually went to fart spray, silly string, or if it was one of the cool ones bottle rockets and a pocket knife. 12 year olds these days are lame.

I remember having a huge stockpile of those stink bombs that were just glass ampoules of fart juice. One of my friends took one to school and accidentally sat on it before he could use it and had to walk around smelling like a beer fart all day. Rookie mistake. I was a pro. Since this was a dying steel town in the 90s, AC wasn't something us poor kids had and most of us had a box fan in the window for about 5 months of the year. Myself and my accomplices would wait until dark and then bombard the roof outside said window with a few vials and that was enough to make the room smell like something rotting for a day or two.

Nowadays you'd probably be suspected of a chemical attack or get lit up by some trigger happy LARPer with an assault rifle. No wonder kids just want to stay inside and play video games.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27089 on: December 14, 2022, 04:06:16 AM »