Author Topic: You think you can take my seat?  (Read 1132 times)

C-Hanz

You think you can take my seat?
« on: March 31, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »
Listen up motherfuckers. I'm Chris Hansen, and for weeks and weeks I've been trying to reclaim my account so that I can continue to slaughter and expose all the would be child molesters who've turned this otherwise harmless and fun filled skateboard message board into a filth infested masturbatory wasteland. At first I assumed that traffic was high, and the admins were dealing with the issues as fast as they could, but now I have reason to believe otherwise. Am I suggesting that the very back bone of this board is involved in pedofelic activity? You bet your balls I am. These assholes are trying to hold me and my message down, well, it's not going to happen. I plan to come down on this board with the speed and wrath of 20 Steve Miller band albums. Nobody is safe from my reach. Your days of shitting on the innocence of young boys and girls are over. No longer will a thread conceived for the appreciation of beautiful women be sullied with photograhs of 13 year old children discovering their adolescent sexuality  with a Sony Cyber Shot and a bottle of Corona light. Do you shitheads know how that little girl ended up with 34 D's? Well, I'll tell you. It was by consuming the steroid and hormone cocktail known as a Happy meal that you most likely preparedfor them working your pathetic fast food job. With a little guidence from me, you fucking losers might regain your ability to get an errection from 30+ women and begin to understand the finer points of making love to a real woman, not just jacking your piddly little dicks off to pirated Hannah Montana concert DVD's. That is, if you're not allready locked up behind bars, getting your own little mouse hole stuffed with a corrections officer's blister covered meat missile. I'm Chris Hansen, and when I find a way to get my account back, some shit is going to hit the fan.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

Re: You think you can take my seat?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 06:40:33 PM »
give this man his account back plz.

defiantnate

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:06:08 AM »

able

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 11:59:08 AM »

+ please bring him back
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:01:14 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 02:11:38 PM »

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 10:49:07 PM »
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

bill hates

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »