Author Topic: Hilary is a lying sack of shit.  (Read 3648 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Hilary is a lying sack of shit.
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
Taibbi's newest:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/19767182/hillarys_flimsy_case

Democrats had all the momentum going into this race because of seven years of uninterrupted press scrutiny of the Bush administration; by the time November rolls around, however, most voters are going to feel like the Democrats have been in charge for over a year. And McCain will be able to swoop in and ride a "throw the bums out" uprising straight to the White House —just in time to actually keep the same old bums in charge. In American politics, always look for the worst possible scenario to emerge triumphant. And right now, that's it.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 12:41:09 AM »
Why will voters feel that the democrats have been in charge for over a year? And no, I'm not going to read a 9 page article that, based on the first page, seems to just reassert mostly old points.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 03:42:44 AM »
things are so fucked from that past 7, i don't think most will care that the problem wasn't fixed in one year.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2008, 05:06:44 AM »
Why will voters feel that the democrats have been in charge for over a year? And no, I'm not going to read a 9 page article that, based on the first page, seems to just reassert mostly old points.

Because they're regular.

It's not so much that they'll think that Hillary and Obama will be running the show, they'll just be sick of both of them, thanks to Hillary dragging her dirty game out so long.

She's damaging the democratic party's chances to win, without really helping her chance at the nomination.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 05:29:29 AM by NickDagger »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

gangsta fred

• Rep: -77
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »
A kyke in office, please.
north memphis, south memphis, west wood, orange mound.

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 11:51:46 PM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 05:26:56 AM »
gnar'd that was great

"sinbad's down, sinbad's down..."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Because they're regular.

It's not so much that they'll think that Hillary and Obama will be running the show, they'll just be sick of both of them, thanks to Hillary dragging her dirty game out so long.

She's damaging the democratic party's chances to win, without really helping her chance at the nomination.

Ok, voters are dumb, but nothing will convince them that George Bush hasn't been president the past 8 years. That sounds like republican wishful thinking to me. Like one of those republicans who doesn't see why people dislike Bush so much and just think that the idea of bush as a failure is a media creation. The thing is, its not. The economy is fucked because of Bush, not the democratic primary, we are in a fucked up war because of Bush, not the democratic primary, New Orleans is still not fully recovered because of Bush, not the democratic primary. In six months, whoever wasn't nominated won't be thought about, we'll remember the primary being testy, but many have noted that it is very likely the general election will make this look like a cake walk. By the time election day comes the two candidates will have made their presence very known, and it will be about the two of them, and where they want to take the country after the Bush disaster.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out