Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1583861 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #10140 on: July 12, 2021, 09:44:31 PM »
Crushes suck. Missed connections suck. I feel like I've had a couple of those but I can't be sure. Anyway life sucks. I wanna die.
I have to go back to work tomorrow after a lengthy hiatus. I'm sure I can do it but that doesn't stop me from crying about it. I fucking hate the post office. Staye in skewl kidz.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

franquietits

• Rep: 34
« Reply #10141 on: July 13, 2021, 06:30:04 AM »
Crushes suck. Missed connections suck. I feel like I've had a couple of those but I can't be sure. Anyway life sucks. I wanna die.
I have to go back to work tomorrow after a lengthy hiatus. I'm sure I can do it but that doesn't stop me from crying about it. I fucking hate the post office. Staye in skewl kidz.

Real-deal feels. Was getting over one myself. hurts.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #10142 on: July 14, 2021, 01:21:26 AM »
Feel you fam. Convinced I'm cursed with finding love  nevertheless better to try than not try

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #10143 on: July 14, 2021, 03:47:34 AM »
Waddup Slap.

Havent posted shit in a long time, but here it goes..

I have a girlfriend that I live with, but these last couple months, I fell like we are only roommates, there is nothing in there.. Casual kiss in the morning, casual kiss before goodnight, thats all. I started working out and skating like crazy, just so that I dont have to be home, and just return all dead from the physical activites, straight to bed.

I changed my job 3 months ago, and there is this one girl that started with me. We became really close friends, and Im really into her, like heavy. She is a couple years younger, married, but in a similar situtation as me, just living day to day with her husband with nothing really here. She just went on a vacation with him and all she does is text me. They had a fight even before entering the plane, so no bueno.

Im kinda getting courage to end it with my girlfriend, and will probably do it very soon, but Im kinda afraid that Im just really simping this girl, and she just sees me as a friend. From all I can see, its not like that and she is into me too, but if not, that is gonna be one fucked up situation.

Anyway, just wanted to get this off of my chest. Cheers guys, have a great summer.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 55
« Reply #10144 on: July 14, 2021, 07:58:35 AM »
Waddup Slap.

I have a girlfriend that I live with, but these last couple months, I fell like we are only roommates, there is nothing in there.. Casual kiss in the morning, casual kiss before goodnight, thats all. I started working out and skating like crazy, just so that I dont have to be home, and just return all dead from the physical activites, straight to bed.

I changed my job 3 months ago, and there is this one girl that started with me. We became really close friends, and Im really into her, like heavy. She is a couple years younger, married, but in a similar situtation as me, just living day to day with her husband with nothing really here. She just went on a vacation with him and all she does is text me. They had a fight even before entering the plane, so no bueno.

Im kinda getting courage to end it with my girlfriend, and will probably do it very soon, but Im kinda afraid that Im just really simping this girl, and she just sees me as a friend. From all I can see, its not like that and she is into me too, but if not, that is gonna be one fucked up situation.

Anyway, just wanted to get this off of my chest. Cheers guys, have a great summer.

You have my sympathy, friend. This kind of thing is really tricky to work through mentally. I’d say, if you’re interested in advice, that if you really end up wanting to work your way up to ending your relationship, do it for your own sake first and foremost, and don’t rely on the “safety net” (big scare quotes here) of the potentially idealized relationship with your married crush. As much as she might like you, even romantically, I wouldn’t assume she’s going to exit her relationship at the same pace as you, or that she’ll ever do it at all.

jewelrunner

• Rep: 4
« Reply #10145 on: July 14, 2021, 08:22:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Waddup Slap.

[close]

You have my sympathy, friend. This kind of thing is really tricky to work through mentally. I’d say, if you’re interested in advice, that if you really end up wanting to work your way up to ending your relationship, do it for your own sake first and foremost, and don’t rely on the “safety net” (big scare quotes here) of the potentially idealized relationship with your married crush. As much as she might like you, even romantically, I wouldn’t assume she’s going to exit her relationship at the same pace as you, or that she’ll ever do it at all.

These are some of the wisest words I've read in here

Great GREAT advice

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -689
« Reply #10146 on: July 15, 2021, 05:55:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Waddup Slap.

[close]

[close]

Great GREAT advice

Yeah, also, you really want someone who's real fast with switching partners?

PS: I know next to nothing about these things.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #10147 on: July 15, 2021, 07:51:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Waddup Slap.

[close]

[close]

Great GREAT advice
[close]

Yeah, also, you really want someone who's real fast with switching partners?

PS: I know next to nothing about these things.

Thanks for the words guys. For sure, Im not gonna treat it like a safety net. I need to exit this trainwreck of a releationship, and then Ill see what will be next. I may enjoy a single life for a while, and that can be fucking sick too. So far, this is just a major crush, so hopefully, if it does not work out, I will be OK.

There is still Slap to bitch out and cry like a baby, so there's that.  ;D

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -689
« Reply #10148 on: July 15, 2021, 11:26:08 AM »
Filip, bro... we cry about some dude's belt in a video directed towards children... Don't worry.