Author Topic: Doug Brown appreciiation thread!  (Read 223805 times)

The real veganshawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
  • What the fuck was that
Re: Doug Brown appreciiation thread!
« Reply #1080 on: December 28, 2020, 05:05:36 PM »
Wooster, Ohio is where he is from
Cocteau Twins

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2126
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1081 on: February 02, 2021, 11:08:15 AM »
I've never really had gay urges but when I watch Doug talk about himself, I imagine him pounding the shit out of my asshole and it makes me feel really happy. Also he does that old people thing where they lick their lips very loud in between sentences and it's really noticeable in his podcasts.

It's weird because as a gay man when I think of, see or hear Doug I instantly crave some vagina. Could he be the cure?

DaleSr

• Rep: 51
« Reply #1082 on: February 18, 2021, 03:08:03 PM »
I just read this whole thread, this man is a king. I'm surprised he doesn't lead with Jesus because he gives off huge "door to door youth pastor" vibes
Boi... Sinner really is making the US look like some sort of bandana republic.

Sifter

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1083 on: March 08, 2021, 04:01:53 PM »
what a wonderful journey to go on. Glad I doug through this thread again

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #1084 on: March 08, 2021, 05:00:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I've never really had gay urges but when I watch Doug talk about himself, I imagine him pounding the shit out of my asshole and it makes me feel really happy. Also he does that old people thing where they lick their lips very loud in between sentences and it's really noticeable in his podcasts.
[close]

It's weird because as a gay man when I think of, see or hear Doug I instantly crave some vagina. Could he be the cure?

you still kill me after all these years

PTO

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1085 on: March 09, 2021, 07:56:26 AM »
Holy shit, this dude just brought back some incredible memories lol.

There used to be an indoor roller hockey/skating rink in Cleveland called Roller World. Every Friday night they'd turn it into a skatepark with a bunch of shitty ramps and boxes.

I spent basically every winter Friday night there from 14-16. The floor was gloss painted so you could powerslide easily from blue to red line.

There was a random 8-9 ft halfpipe that nobody except the elusive db skated.

He used to push fast as fuck and do fakie no-pop bigspins all the time. Skated a huge 80's board.

He was way older than anyone I knew and nobody knew who he was, but we eventually figured it out from his own logo(!) db stickers on his board that totally looked like a dick.

holy shit, roller world! I wish that place was still around.

I used to see doug around at chenga (another horrible indoor park) around 5 or so years ago. he would catch us laughing at his “DB Helicopters” and stopped coming around shortly after.