Author Topic: Doug Brown appreciiation thread!  (Read 256669 times)

Wooskate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Re: Doug Brown appreciiation thread!
« Reply #1140 on: October 18, 2022, 02:22:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Doug Brown Wooster Ohio's Hometown Fraud! I live in Doug's Hometown and am a few years older than him. I knew his Brother. When someone told me about this board, I had one heck of a good time reading this. Here is the truth about Doug....he is a complete and utter fraud, and this is also according to his own family. He lives in a local trailer park in a broken down trailer that doesn't even have heat! He does not have a dime to his name, but he is always on social media acting like he is this A list celebrity. His Dad was a respected Doctor in town, his Brother also became a Doctor. They are completely embarrassed by Doug for the most part. His Dad told me and another friend of mine a few years back, that Doug is just a lazy bum who has never wanted to work a day in his life. He said the whole pro skater thing is a lie. The sponsor thing is a lie and he cut Doug off and refused to give him money anymore. Doug rides his bike all over town. I don't think he has even owned a vehicle for years. I always see him on his bike downtown. One time I saw him and not even 30 minutes later he had a post up like he was off at some big event out of state that he was appearing at, and I literally just saw him like 30 minutes before that on his bike in downtown Wooster. He is extremely delusional! A lot of people in town know this and maybe there are others on here from Wooster who can verify everything I'm saying on this post. He usually finds some dumb woman who buys his schtick at least for awhile, and they foot his bill's from what I've heard. I have seen him going in and out of local thrift stores around here and even saw him trash picking on my street one night a couple years ago! Then he thinks people are going to buy his I'm a pro skater celebrity crap! Its laughable. I got a very good laugh at his claims of being a motivational speaker. Dude, you don't even have heat. You hang at the local library everyday during the winter just to stay warm. Someone needs to motivate you to get a real job and buy a furnace! The guy is like 50 years old and a legend in his own mind. It's sad actually. This should give everyone on here a good idea of who and what he really is.
[close]
Can you take pics of him on his bike and staying warm in the library? Also I got $10 dollars on it if you throw a full fountain soda on him while riding said bike. Another $10 dollars if it below freezing outside. Thanks again

If I'm not driving I will do my best. He is never hard to find!

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1141 on: October 18, 2022, 02:56:04 PM »
I wonder what kind of bike he has.

I'm thinking it's blue.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2607
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1142 on: October 18, 2022, 03:46:01 PM »

I'm thinking it's blue.

What about his trailer?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Wooskate

« Reply #1143 on: October 18, 2022, 04:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote

I'm thinking it's blue.

[close]

What about his trailer?

I have seen him on a couple different bikes. One is black I think. Not sure about his trailer. The trailer park he lives in is old. There are like  three in this area that I know of and his is the trashier of the three.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1458
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1144 on: October 18, 2022, 11:00:51 PM »
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! YA BOY IS GONNA BE IN A FUCKING MOVIE!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj3TVlIPmfx/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Tommy Wiseau: "Finally, a worthy opponent!"

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #1145 on: October 19, 2022, 09:52:02 AM »
Haha still waiting on Doug's epicly laterd where he talks abt retiring at the top of his game like heath,his budding land wave rap career and why he supports abortion bans, the war on Ukraine and the real reason he is not allowed within 50 feet of schools or other places where children are around.

ramplocal

• poser
« Reply #1146 on: October 19, 2022, 09:55:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Doug Brown Wooster Ohio's Hometown Fraud! I live in Doug's Hometown and am a few years older than him. I knew his Brother. When someone told me about this board, I had one heck of a good time reading this. Here is the truth about Doug....he is a complete and utter fraud, and this is also according to his own family. He lives in a local trailer park in a broken down trailer that doesn't even have heat! He does not have a dime to his name, but he is always on social media acting like he is this A list celebrity. His Dad was a respected Doctor in town, his Brother also became a Doctor. They are completely embarrassed by Doug for the most part. His Dad told me and another friend of mine a few years back, that Doug is just a lazy bum who has never wanted to work a day in his life. He said the whole pro skater thing is a lie. The sponsor thing is a lie and he cut Doug off and refused to give him money anymore. Doug rides his bike all over town. I don't think he has even owned a vehicle for years. I always see him on his bike downtown. One time I saw him and not even 30 minutes later he had a post up like he was off at some big event out of state that he was appearing at, and I literally just saw him like 30 minutes before that on his bike in downtown Wooster. He is extremely delusional! A lot of people in town know this and maybe there are others on here from Wooster who can verify everything I'm saying on this post. He usually finds some dumb woman who buys his schtick at least for awhile, and they foot his bill's from what I've heard. I have seen him going in and out of local thrift stores around here and even saw him trash picking on my street one night a couple years ago! Then he thinks people are going to buy his I'm a pro skater celebrity crap! Its laughable. I got a very good laugh at his claims of being a motivational speaker. Dude, you don't even have heat. You hang at the local library everyday during the winter just to stay warm. Someone needs to motivate you to get a real job and buy a furnace! The guy is like 50 years old and a legend in his own mind. It's sad actually. This should give everyone on here a good idea of who and what he really is.
[close]
Can you take pics of him on his bike and staying warm in the library? Also I got $10 dollars on it if you throw a full fountain soda on him while riding said bike. Another $10 dollars if it below freezing outside. Thanks again
[close]

That wld be so amazing, dude if you get any Doug footy /pics or even pictures of his trailer you wld be doing skateboarding a favor. We need to see how big dick Doug runs the game/hoes/the rap game 😉

Wooskate

« Reply #1147 on: October 19, 2022, 10:07:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
That wld be so amazing, dude if you get any Doug footy /pics or even pictures of his trailer you wld be doing skateboarding a favor. We need to see how big dick Doug runs the game/hoes/the rap game 😉

I know a few people who know exactly where his trailer is in the trailer park. Will try to see if I can get a photo somehow.  That is where he also burns his best selling CD's that he peddles online just FYI. I wonder if that is where he also filmed his homemade movie that he is trying to make look like it's getting ready to screen at Sundance? I would tell Doug not to quit his day job, but he doesn't have one!

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #1148 on: October 19, 2022, 09:41:55 PM »
ableSkateMag.com

Tenterhooks

• Rep: 112
  • I love you x
    • http://davidgalletly.com avatar image
« Reply #1149 on: October 20, 2022, 04:39:09 AM »
He seems obsessed with revisiting his own childhood in a really sad way.
"Was I a hero? Maybe to Hero, I was a hero." - Doug Brown

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #1150 on: October 20, 2022, 05:13:00 AM »

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1441
« Reply #1151 on: October 20, 2022, 08:28:44 AM »

This is one of the greatest first posts on here I've ever seen. Godspeed Ohio man, and bring us the tea 👀

Wooskate

« Reply #1152 on: October 20, 2022, 08:30:53 AM »

He is! I remember when he was a child, he was in plays and of course being a rich Doctor's kid, he got all kinds of attention and applause. That never followed him into adulthood, so that is why he is so desperate and obsessed with making himself look like he is this big shot skater and celebrity, even if it is all lies. He has wasted his life and done nothing with his life with this desperate obsession he has. 

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1153 on: October 20, 2022, 08:32:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He is! I remember when he was a child, he was in plays and of course being a rich Doctor's kid, he got all kinds of attention and applause. That never followed him into adulthood, so that is why he is so desperate and obsessed with making himself look like he is this big shot skater and celebrity, even if it is all lies. He has wasted his life and done nothing with his life with this desperate obsession he has.

It wasn't all a waste. He's brought joy to people all over the world here on this forum

Wooskate

« Reply #1154 on: October 20, 2022, 08:50:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It wasn't all a waste. He's brought joy to people all over the world here on this forum

Yeah I guess he has entertained people on here. I'm usually not the type to go online and trash someone, but after reading all these posts, I felt like someone who has known the truth of him for many years needed to set the record straight! I'm just one of many from Wooster Ohio that knows the truth about him! I could have spilled more tea then I did!

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1155 on: October 22, 2022, 12:46:05 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CkBqwgzvLzR/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Anyone lucky enough to catch doug on the silver screen?

Wooskate

« Reply #1156 on: October 22, 2022, 01:04:36 PM »

I'm sure he will have an exclusive screening in a Hollywood trailer park. I love his quote. "Who would have thought a movie my brother and I made 40 years ago would lead to this". It leads to this Doug because you have nothing else going on in your life...like a real job, and it got you out of your trailer park for awhile.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 01:11:37 PM by Wooskate »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1157 on: October 22, 2022, 03:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I'm sure he will have an exclusive screening in a Hollywood trailer park. I love his quote. "Who would have thought a movie my brother and I made 40 years ago would lead to this". It leads to this Doug because you have nothing else going on in your life...like a real job, and it got you out of your trailer park for awhile.

If you could somehow acquire a copy of this movie, i think a few people on here would pay handsomely to rip it

Wooskate

« Reply #1158 on: October 22, 2022, 03:44:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

If you could somehow acquire a copy of this movie, i think a few people on here would pay handsomely to rip it
I'm sure when he meant streaming, he meant it would be on his YouTube channel. As huge as his ego is, you know he will put up there for sure. I wonder if he really thinks that anyone really cares about seeing this other than to make fun of him? I did hear those photos were taken at his Brothers home. He is an accomplished Doctor and he and Dougie have not been close, so I'm surprised he did this. His Brother was in my class and he has always said Doug is a loser who doesn't want to work. Maybe Doug's fantasy sponsors paid for him to do this?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 04:06:52 PM by Wooskate »

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2022, 08:54:47 AM »
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

ramplocal

• poser
« Reply #1160 on: October 24, 2022, 09:43:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm sure when he meant streaming, he meant it would be on his YouTube channel. As huge as his ego is, you know he will put up there for sure. I wonder if he really thinks that anyone really cares about seeing this other than to make fun of him? I did hear those photos were taken at his Brothers home. He is an accomplished Doctor and he and Dougie have not been close, so I'm surprised he did this. His Brother was in my class and he has always said Doug is a loser who doesn't want to work. Maybe Doug's fantasy sponsors paid for him to do this?
Wooskate thank you for your contribution to the boards, seriously dude you rule, even if there are no pics or videos of him just hearing abt him still kooking it is terrific

Wooskate

« Reply #1161 on: October 24, 2022, 10:18:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Wooskate thank you for your contribution to the boards, seriously dude you rule, even if there are no pics or videos of him just hearing abt him still kooking it is terrific
Thanks man! I just felt that after reading all these posts, that all of you deserved to know the truth of him from someone that has known him and his family for many years, and still lives in our hometown with Dougie Doolittle!

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -452
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1162 on: October 25, 2022, 11:18:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ur weird

WPG

• Rep: -8
« Reply #1163 on: October 26, 2022, 06:50:34 AM »
IK this should go in the classified section but...
WTT Sony VX2100 for a Canovision 8 so I can film like Doug.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkJl5p4P042/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(Also lol at the underground cult following for a movie 10 year olds made, come on Dougy)
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Wooskate

« Reply #1164 on: October 26, 2022, 08:04:55 AM »
IK this should go in the classified section but...
WTT Sony VX2100 for a Canovision 8 so I can film like Doug.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkJl5p4P042/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(Also lol at the underground cult following for a movie 10 year olds made, come on Dougy)
[/quote
The film he was talking about was the 1986 film that he and his Brother made just fooling around with the camcorder while they were on vacation..I'm pretty sure until he put it on his YouTube a week ago, no one ever saw it before. I think he could be diagnosed clinically delusional.. oh, the blonde in the movie poster is his girlfriend. I guess Doug wont publically say she is, because he is working a few at the same time seeing if he can get money out of them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 08:38:48 AM by Wooskate »

Wooskate

« Reply #1165 on: November 01, 2022, 06:54:25 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaC9k6O3jB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[/quote
You are obviously from Wooster and must also know the truth about him as well. I see your last Insta page about Doug was removed. You know he is own biggest fan and probably searches himself everyday and reported your last page. You should also be tagging the Daily Record on your post. I had a relative that worked there that said Doug calls there all the time trying to get himself in the paper. You should put it all over Facebook too.  More than that, I wish you would just share what you know to be true of him. I am far from the only person locally that knows what a lying self promoting con artist he is!

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #1166 on: November 03, 2022, 04:14:45 PM »
Dougie is like a Jungian archetype or something, even though I only have a vague sense of what that is. The things he says, it's like he's voicing my wildest unspoken dreams, and making me feel better about having kept them to myself. Thank you Doug, not so much for planting the seeds of hope, but for helping me to admire and appreciate the barrenness of my personal landscape.

@botefdunn this is a wildly underrated post. poetry. thank you

Wooskate

« Reply #1167 on: November 03, 2022, 05:28:58 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CkhLJADJodJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hi Doug, I just wanted to let you know that for every account you get taken down, I'm making 3 that you don't know about.

Your truly,
A Concerned Citizen

I bet Doug is beside himself knowing that the walls are crumbling down around him and the truth of him is finally coming out. His social media has been quiet. I bet he doesn't want to leave his trailer, worrying everytime he does and looks around at who he sees that they might know the truth about him. Keep up the good work.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 674
« Reply #1168 on: November 03, 2022, 06:41:20 PM »
Hey there seems to be some sort of Doug Brown truther thing going on here, but ya'll are in the wrong place, seriously. This is a Doug Brown appreciation thread, and if you don't like it, fiddlesticks. Even Doug Brown wouldn't be so boring as to waste his time exposing Doug Brown. Just enjoy him.

Wooskate

« Reply #1169 on: November 03, 2022, 06:49:17 PM »
Hey there seems to be some sort of Doug Brown truther thing going on here, but ya'll are in the wrong place, seriously. This is a Doug Brown appreciation thread, and if you don't like it, fiddlesticks. Even Doug Brown wouldn't be so boring as to waste his time exposing Doug Brown. Just enjoy him.

You don't know him outside of this nor live in his hometown. Plus there are many posts on here where I wouldn't exactly say the posters are enjoying him