Author Topic: Let me put my two cents  (Read 3409 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Let me put my two cents
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2008, 11:51:58 AM »
To me claiming likeness to MLK is the same thing as saying you are an "MLK type."
But that doesn't matter, you are hating on people for hating which is still hating.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

bizarro gub

• Rep: 7
  • lincoln of the sea
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »
i thought the internet was built for anonymous shit talking, not the spread of peace joy and happiness.

on some real shit though the industry is lacking on kids that they can throw into the lions den.
Alexactly shaves.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
I am not a hater, I just call shit how I see it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 03:25:20 PM by veganshawn »

colin

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
now, i used to frequent this shit often. post lots. then i got a life. but i come back everyonce n a while and see some dudes on that same bs. hate for the sake of hate. i mean i dont know if you came to this point in your lives yet, but theres a point where you gotta stop worrying about the next man and worry about your own shit. "aw stevie has a DGK chain, i hate that" "jereme wears famous, boo hoo" I will agree, fuck jereme, but think about it, how does he affect what you do? he doesnt, so fuck it, go skate cuz him wearin famous dont really got shit to do with why your kickflips are mob. shit i used to be right there with some of yall throwin stones, but on some real shit, lets start using some constructive criticism. why not?  dont be bitter be better

I think you are the first person I've ever met (in real life, or on this board, which is where else I communicate with people) that listens to Time Machine! Those guys are dope! I saw them up at the Fox in Boulder a few years ago, and what a show. The two MCs look like they were dressed from Goodwill, throwing down coreographed chair dancing routings..so sick! DJ Mekalek was really cool, too...I don't know if he's still with them, though..

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2008, 07:23:25 PM »
Expand Quote
now, i used to frequent this shit often. post lots. then i got a life. but i come back everyonce n a while and see some dudes on that same bs. hate for the sake of hate. i mean i dont know if you came to this point in your lives yet, but theres a point where you gotta stop worrying about the next man and worry about your own shit. "aw stevie has a DGK chain, i hate that" "jereme wears famous, boo hoo" I will agree, fuck jereme, but think about it, how does he affect what you do? he doesnt, so fuck it, go skate cuz him wearin famous dont really got shit to do with why your kickflips are mob. shit i used to be right there with some of yall throwin stones, but on some real shit, lets start using some constructive criticism. why not?  dont be bitter be better
[close]

I think you are the first person I've ever met (in real life, or on this board, which is where else I communicate with people) that listens to Time Machine! Those guys are dope! I saw them up at the Fox in Boulder a few years ago, and what a show. The two MCs look like they were dressed from Goodwill, throwing down coreographed chair dancing routings..so sick! DJ Mekalek was really cool, too...I don't know if he's still with them, though..

yeah just got into em recently, now they are one of my favorites. i dig their older stuff, but now it seems like they are getting into that dance/club style shit that i dont fuck with, so i listen to comels side project 9:15

http://www.myspace.com/ninefifteen 
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

Perfection*

• Rep: -12
  • I'm there watching
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »
I am not a hater, I just call shit how I see it.

*softly claps* right on shawn, right on