Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885853 times)

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #11760 on: June 03, 2012, 08:02:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My uncle already told my parents that he isn't coming to the wedding because he doesn't approve.  :-\
[close]
I know he's related, and having your whole family be there would be ideal, but don't let someone with backward views ruin something you're otherwise really, really happy about. 
[close]

This.

If I'm too forward here, then please ignore, but what exactly is there to disapprove of?
No I'm pretty open about it now. But he being an orthodox Jew does not approve of gay marriage or anything of the sort.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #11761 on: June 03, 2012, 08:06:25 AM »

stoked on this pin.
not stoked on not knowing where the hell to get it.
haha what

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #11762 on: June 03, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »
My pig died. Wiggins was only 12. Bummed :(

jimi420

« Reply #11763 on: June 03, 2012, 11:26:39 AM »
Transmission went out on my car which caused me to miss a shift at work. I HATE missing shifts because I feel like a prick.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #11764 on: June 03, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
Keep your head up sleepypancakes and congratulations on getting married!
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2547
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #11766 on: June 03, 2012, 09:25:53 PM »
Thanks! He called and tried to lecture me out of my "lifestyle decision" so I called him a cunt and hung up

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #11767 on: June 03, 2012, 10:38:11 PM »
Now you can have pork ribs at your wedding.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #11768 on: June 04, 2012, 05:29:45 AM »
Eduard Khil aka Trololo guy died this morning in his coma

Still looked the same and healthy at the beginning of the year.

and probably my last ever math exam is tomorrow and shit's hard. It's okay when you look at the stuff seperatly, but all together is pretty fucked up

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #11769 on: June 04, 2012, 07:11:19 AM »
my grandfather whom I was very close to just died this morning. Needless to say I'm pretty bummed

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11770 on: June 04, 2012, 12:32:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Thanks! He called and tried to lecture me out of my "lifestyle decision" so I called him a cunt and hung up
[close]

Hopefully the rest of your family is more supportive!  It's a shame what people feel they're obligated to do.  Do you call him and tell him all the shit he does that you're not down with?
Pretty much what happened. They are. I also told him I was having bacon cheeseburgers for dinner and ham for breakfast. That for some reason made him more pissed. It's whatever.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #11771 on: June 04, 2012, 06:23:25 PM »
brakes went out en route to austin.  600 bucks to get them fixed.  just had an inspection and they told me my brakes still had lots of life left.   about a grand in the hole for the entire trip...at least the show was fun
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #11772 on: June 06, 2012, 12:48:02 AM »
had to put my dog to sleep this evening, its the worst shiit tive been through in a long time, i rescuerd her from a parking lot on march 15th this year, she was just a little puppy, i was wasted and it was 4 am, i skated by teh parking lot and she tried to follow me but she choked on the rope she was tied with and got stuck, so i took her back to the parking lot and skated away, but she tried to follow me again, so i untied her and let her follow me all the way home( wich is about 15 minutes skating from there) and took her in.
i named her " negra"( female for blacn in spanish)
about a month went by and some friends suggested a trip to the beach, and i took her with me, we went to ensenada( baja, mexico)
and she loved it.
and now a couple months forward she got sick and had convulsions and some gastrointestinal problems and i had to put her to sleep.
i took her home and buried her in my uncles lot( not abandoned, but my uncle died a couple years back) my little brother helped for a bit and i finished the hole with my bare hands, buried her, and im going to start carving her tombstone tomorrow.
my birthday was last monday, and she started developing simptoms till tuesday.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #11773 on: June 06, 2012, 10:09:11 AM »
I'm off work today, so I woke up at 8 this morning to go ride my bike for a couple hours... got a call from the repairman saying he'll be here between 9-12 to fix the AC. Awesome, a three hour window of waiting... Dude shows up at 11:45. All he had to do was install a new part. It's 1:10 and he's still here.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11774 on: June 07, 2012, 01:03:45 PM »
Spurs ... WHY !?!?!?!    ??? >:( :( :'(

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #11775 on: June 07, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »
Theres a obvious silverfish infestation in my house (parents crib) which is pissing me off cuz i really hate bugs living where i sleep/eat.
I got some shit from walmart  since no one in my fam seems that concerned with these motherfuckas.
as soon as my dad goes back to work from his vacation imma start attackin.
also does anyone know how to dehumidify a basment, with out a dehumidifier?
I was just gonna put a fan down there for a couple hours.
But im ready for war you bitch ass bugs.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #11776 on: June 07, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »
This girl at school is pretty cute and flirts with me daily.  So I was talking with my buddy at school about wanting to bang her and he says "yeah she's fit, I can't believe she has a kid".  Immediately the warning sirens go off in my head "abort mission, abort mission".  My penis still wants in on that action though.  Not sure what I should do.

Citizen on Patron

• Rep: -11
« Reply #11777 on: June 08, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »
I'm not stoked on aggro disc golfer bros... sorry for hitting your precious tree bro

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #11778 on: June 08, 2012, 01:42:01 PM »
What do you mean? The dudes you were playing with? Or you hit a tree with an axe?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11779 on: June 08, 2012, 02:57:07 PM »
Don't like when people break plans at the last minute. That shit is so frustrating

Citizen on Patron

• Rep: -11
« Reply #11780 on: June 08, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »
What do you mean? The dudes you were playing with? Or you hit a tree with an axe?

I was jumping around like a gorilla slamming sticks on the trees. Apparently I was vandalizing the trees...

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #11781 on: June 08, 2012, 11:40:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Hopefully the rest of your family is more supportive!  It's a shame what people feel they're obligated to do.  Do you call him and tell him all the shit he does that you're not down with?
[close]
Pretty much what happened. They are. I also told him I was having bacon cheeseburgers for dinner and ham for breakfast. That for some reason made him more pissed. It's whatever.
[close]

Want me to draw a menorah made of uncircumcised wieners and send it to him?  I've got some Jewish ancestry if that makes anymore blasphemous!

I used to live in Indonesia and there was a ton of anti-Jewish/Israeli graffiti there. I once saw a great piece that was a star of David with a gross shriveled dick pissing on it.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #11782 on: June 09, 2012, 10:20:22 PM »
Fuck.. I just lost $300 bucks. Fuck man, that was a fixed fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #11783 on: June 09, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »
Fuck.. I just lost $300 bucks. Fuck man, that was a fixed fight!!!!!!!!!!!

on bradley?  pacquiao just has too much skill

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11784 on: June 09, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »
No, I bet on Manny dude!!!! Bradley fucking won!! Pacman was clearly fucking his ass up! man

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #11785 on: June 09, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »
No, I bet on Manny dude!!!! Bradley fucking won!! Pacman was clearly fucking his ass up! man

I know, I know. That was on a whole new level of bullshit.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11786 on: June 09, 2012, 11:33:53 PM »
Too much fucking bullshit..........

But your signature bro. Thank you

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #11787 on: June 10, 2012, 12:17:18 AM »

Holy shit!  I didn't even watch the decision because I figured it was a foregone conclusion.  turned it off right after the last round.  Talk about your all time rip offs and I was going for Bradley! Cannot believe that.  Manny took at least 8-9 rounds

Ruftbeir

• Rep: 4
« Reply #11788 on: June 11, 2012, 02:33:04 AM »
Just got back home from the city where I go to university. Had 2 exams in 2 days so I had to study a lot. The first one was on friday, so I arrived thursday evening at 9pm at my dorm room. Got up to the highest floor where my room is and when I want to open my door with the key, I felt it wasn't closed anymore. I enter, with the typical feeling something is wrong, and realise some fucker stole my TV, playstation 3, 6 games and even my leather jacket. I share the building with 9 other students, who I all know on a personal level, and I check all the rooms whether or not any of those rooms was open and empty. All those doors were still closed, so only my room was broken into. And not kicked in or anything, the door was opened with a key. There was a girl downstairs who had been there for over a week and she hadn't noticed anything. Called the cops, it took 2 hours to file a complaint with the knowledge it's very unlikely I'll ever see any of my stuff again.

To top things off, when I finally want to start revising some shit for the exam the next day, I open my bag and find out that an ice tea can has broken open and all my notes are soaking wet.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #11789 on: June 11, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »
stepped on a fucking thumbtack today walking down the stairs in socks. fortunately i reacted quickly and yanked it out once i got to the bottom of the stairs before i gave myself the chance to think about how this shit was actually IN my foot. still kinda stings i just put some antibacterial gel on it with a band-aid. it was weird seeing some of the internal bleeding thru the surface of my skin