Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885456 times)

calvinsdream

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #18150 on: May 03, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »
This friend of mine gave my phone number to a girl... since she saw a picture of mine and liked me. Or whatever. Guess what, this girl has a kid. It sucks to realize that I'm getting to the age where single moms are A Thing and not an accident of the universe. I dated a single mom before, never met her daughter. It would be weird. I'm going to be one year without sex pretty soon. My life doesn't really suck, but it's pretty dumb nonetheless.

Lucky for you women that have kids still occasionally want to have sex

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #18151 on: May 03, 2017, 03:23:50 PM »
This friend of mine gave my phone number to a girl... since she saw a picture of mine and liked me. Or whatever. Guess what, this girl has a kid. It sucks to realize that I'm getting to the age where single moms are A Thing and not an accident of the universe. I dated a single mom before, never met her daughter. It would be weird. I'm going to be one year without sex pretty soon. My life doesn't really suck, but it's pretty dumb nonetheless.
I hate being old...that's all I run into...I recently went sex deprived for almost 2 yrs...found a chick to fuck from POF and yep she had a kid...the sex sucked....i deactivated the account after

swag nollies

« Reply #18152 on: May 03, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »
Your lady will cheat if she gets that urge...

Lets say, it wasn't me, had sex with bitch with kid while husband was in Iraq. Sex with milf bitch that wanted a divorce with 2 kids. Am I proud... no. hehehe

But if she got a kid like 3 or 4 whatever I can train him. As long ass she aint go no whiney teenager. You gotta hold your lady down, and touch that sensual butthole, let her know your love is real.

Pigeon

« Reply #18153 on: May 03, 2017, 06:59:19 PM »

Lets say, it wasn't me, had sex with bitch with kid while husband was in Iraq. Sex with milf bitch that wanted a divorce with 2 kids. Am I proud... no. hehehe

But if she got a kid like 3 or 4 whatever I can train him. As long ass she aint go no whiney teenager. You gotta hold your lady down, and touch that sensual butthole, let her know your love is real.

You sound like a crazy, homeless guy.

swag nollies

« Reply #18154 on: May 03, 2017, 07:22:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
that's what that said agout jesus too

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #18155 on: May 03, 2017, 07:26:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Maybe you should go and find that guy. Just saying.

Pigeon

« Reply #18156 on: May 03, 2017, 07:27:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Did Jesus do dog drugs?

swag nollies

« Reply #18157 on: May 03, 2017, 07:28:13 PM »
Jesus live right down the street though, that's who I cop them shitty $50 dollar grams from.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #18158 on: May 03, 2017, 09:02:30 PM »
We have to move.  We have a new property management and they found a shitload of problems with the building we're in.  I've moved 11 times in 11 years.  It was either get put up in a motel for 3-6 weeks or move to a different unit.  They're also comping us 2 months rent, so that'll save $5k.  We're paying people to pack and move so it could be worse, it's just a pain in the ass.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18159 on: May 04, 2017, 06:01:44 AM »
When bawtawd finally actually is homeless, once his parents die or he gets caught with a 16 year old, the other homeless guys will hate him so much they'll probably just kill him. The best he can hope for is a long jail stint where he learns to stop talking and someone lets him suck their dick in exchange for safety.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #18160 on: May 04, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
Kenneth's math.

kook nukem

« Reply #18161 on: May 04, 2017, 10:19:37 AM »
We have to move.  We have a new property management and they found a shitload of problems with the building we're in.  I've moved 11 times in 11 years.  It was either get put up in a motel for 3-6 weeks or move to a different unit.  They're also comping us 2 months rent, so that'll save $5k.  We're paying people to pack and move so it could be worse, it's just a pain in the ass.

Your rent is $2500? SF?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #18162 on: May 04, 2017, 10:49:42 AM »
Expand Quote
We have to move.  We have a new property management and they found a shitload of problems with the building we're in.  I've moved 11 times in 11 years.  It was either get put up in a motel for 3-6 weeks or move to a different unit.  They're also comping us 2 months rent, so that'll save $5k.  We're paying people to pack and move so it could be worse, it's just a pain in the ass.
[close]

Your rent is $2500? SF?

Yo Rent in San Jose is crazy i Pay $2100 for an 800 sqft gated apartment home ...started at 1100 in 2011  :'(
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 10:51:17 AM by Abyss1 »

swag nollies

« Reply #18163 on: May 04, 2017, 11:07:35 AM »
When bawtawd finally actually is homeless, once his parents die or he gets caught with a 16 year old, the other homeless guys will hate him so much they'll probably just kill him. The best he can hope for is a long jail stint where he learns to stop talking and someone lets him suck their dick in exchange for safety.
Jail isn't just one giant big dick sucking party ya know.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18164 on: May 04, 2017, 11:40:00 AM »
No but it will be for you.

swag nollies

« Reply #18165 on: May 04, 2017, 02:55:23 PM »
If you think Ima be a sub in jail, you dead wrong, I'm full dom here.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #18166 on: May 04, 2017, 05:34:34 PM »
Keep us posted after you steal your next board from Walmart.

swag nollies

« Reply #18167 on: May 04, 2017, 05:53:43 PM »
hehe naw ima go to target.

Dude you have no idea of person I can get. I used to push out carts full of flat screens outta Walmart. Just act white and like you belong and you can do anything you set your mind to.

except getting a job, that's too hard

doublesteveburger

« Reply #18168 on: May 04, 2017, 06:10:42 PM »
Never met him, but I whole-heartedly miss Van Wastell.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #18169 on: May 04, 2017, 06:22:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
hehe naw ima go to target.

Dude you have no idea of person I can get. I used to push out carts full of flat screens outta Walmart. Just act white and like you belong and you can do anything you set your mind to.

except getting a job, that's too hard

Sounds like Knox Godoy's new career.

swag nollies

« Reply #18170 on: May 04, 2017, 06:23:25 PM »
Yeah man Van wastell seemed liked the coolest duede he really did. Now I'm trippin thinkin why him. dead

shits kickin I'm going into spirals where shit is caving in on me.

I'm becomminin a cirlce swirl

Ii I die bury me above ground or allittle in in atleast

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18171 on: May 04, 2017, 06:56:00 PM »
When you die, they'll cut a you-shaped patch out of the carpet and burn it in the driveway before dumping your ashes outside of city limits when no one claims them, as is custom in the shithole town I assume you live in.

swag nollies

« Reply #18172 on: May 04, 2017, 06:59:55 PM »
steve ?  ?  burg you sent me to the van wastelll trip , thanks man. I'm out here. in hyperspacace trippnn out but IM goin on a van wastell trip. that's tight.keep the ? legend alive.\

Van Wastel yo never forget real talk I got you spirit homie VAN WASTELL LIVE NAH RESTRAINTS

calvinsdream

« Reply #18173 on: May 05, 2017, 08:23:41 AM »
steve ?  ?  burg you sent me to the van wastelll trip , thanks man. I'm out here. in hyperspacace trippnn out but IM goin on a van wastell trip. that's tight.keep the ? legend alive.\

Van Wastel yo never forget real talk I got you spirit homie VAN WASTELL LIVE NAH RESTRAINTS

did china send you a bad batch or something

Pigeon

« Reply #18174 on: May 05, 2017, 08:36:41 AM »
I had the fucking flu for over a week and managed to work until it got to the point where my body was completely sore. It hurt to cough or even move. So, I contacted my boss, daily, to keep him updated. I went into work and the manager was surprised that I was there, and told me that no one expected me to show up. She couldn't even fire me and just said something about how he needs people who can show up for every shift. Then, she said that he never heard from me, which is fucking bullshit. He's just bad at replying or answering calls. Now, I have to find some shitty job that's probably pays half as much, just to pay rent and bills.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #18175 on: May 05, 2017, 01:02:41 PM »
really not stoked on society starting to accept casey anthony. shit is starting to feel like that  john waters movie serial mom

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #18176 on: May 05, 2017, 05:09:36 PM »
finally hours at work and i fracture my arm. might be out of work for a month.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #18177 on: May 06, 2017, 03:05:34 AM »
me being a fucking piece of shit and all my half ass life decisions/interactions has been keeping me up at night for the past couple months

Grind King Rims

« Reply #18178 on: May 06, 2017, 08:26:06 AM »
me being a fucking piece of shit and all my half ass life decisions/interactions has been keeping me up at night for the past couple months
Either do something to change or stop worrying about it.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #18179 on: May 06, 2017, 12:27:02 PM »
stop worrying first