Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880993 times)

hangontoyourego

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21570 on: November 26, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
  I pushed a scooter kid at the park today.  I've never done that and I don't know what came over me.  Im gonna just go to the park when schools in from now on.
Did he get hurt ? I just started taking a managing your stress class through kaiser . I rear ended a dude  a few months back. People are getting the best of me . Anyway I started to take this class so I would calm and learn how not to snap . Anyway don’t beer your self up over it. Namaste 🙏🏾 🤣

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21571 on: November 26, 2019, 04:52:45 PM »
Expand Quote
  I pushed a scooter kid at the park today.  I've never done that and I don't know what came over me.  Im gonna just go to the park when schools in from now on.
[close]
Did he get hurt ? I just started taking a managing your stress class through kaiser . I rear ended a dude  a few months back. People are getting the best of me . Anyway I started to take this class so I would calm and learn how not to snap . Anyway don’t beer your self up over it. Namaste 🙏🏾 🤣
   I didnt shove him hard, like not to the ground or anything but its the fact that it was rage driven and I felt like a piece of shit imediately and fucked off outta there.  He was just trying to have fun and gets man handled by me, the 43 year old street skater at the park.  I feel better now but I felt really bad for and hour and a bit.   Namaste to  you to man.  (i looked it up, i like it.)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 04:54:38 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21572 on: November 26, 2019, 05:03:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
   I didnt shove him hard, like not to the ground or anything but its the fact that it was rage driven and I felt like a piece of shit imediately and fucked off outta there.  He was just trying to have fun and gets man handled by me, the 43 year old street skater at the park.  I feel better now but I felt really bad for and hour and a bit.   Namaste to  you to man.  (i looked it up, i like it.)
I think this is a sign of the times . With the holidays coming people are bound to start snapping .

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21573 on: November 26, 2019, 07:22:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
I think this is a sign of the times . With the holidays coming people are bound to start snapping .

Ps good on you taking that step of taking that class.  Considerate move.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21574 on: November 26, 2019, 07:22:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ain't that a sign that we've got our so called holidays fucked up and we're missing the point of them?

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21575 on: November 26, 2019, 07:57:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Ain't that a sign that we've got our so called holidays fucked up and we're missing the point of them?
Absolutely!! How many years now have humans been getting trampled on Black Friday ? It’s atrocious behavior . I’m traveling from LA to the bay tomorrow and I’m not looking forward to the trip . People were Assholes on the road this wekend I can’t wait to see what it’s like tomorrow as well as it’s supposed to be raining .

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21576 on: November 26, 2019, 09:39:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Absolutely!! How many years now have humans been getting trampled on Black Friday ? It’s atrocious behavior . I’m traveling from LA to the bay tomorrow and I’m not looking forward to the trip . People were Assholes on the road this wekend I can’t wait to see what it’s like tomorrow as well as it’s supposed to be raining .

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #21577 on: November 26, 2019, 10:15:39 PM »
Not stoked on this work week. We’re already at 55 dogs boarding and we get another 35 ish tomorrow as well as our daycare dogs. We already had one person quit too so i’ve been down a co worker the past 2 days.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21578 on: November 27, 2019, 08:33:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Black Friday: the day we trample over people for things we don't need, the day after we're supposed to give thanks for all we have.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21579 on: November 28, 2019, 03:43:16 AM »
I hate thanksgiving. Food sucks and it just makes me sad.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #21580 on: November 28, 2019, 07:15:24 AM »
As many of you know I've got a lot of baggage with living 42 years and one of the things I have been doing is seeing a psychiatrist,  therapist,  neurologist, and hypnotist.

I take some of these meds as they make me not feel anything.  Happiness, Sadness, Sexual Attraction nope completely puts me in a waking vegetative state of just being there.

I know I know it sounds lame to see a hypnotist but after a head injury around 2002 my head has lost a lot of memories and I've had reoccurring thoughts and dreams that I'm another person.

I'll give you a run down of what happened as told to me by me exgf.well before I smacked my head real hard, was riding a hotshot train from Minneapolis to Seattle.

Somewhere along the way I was riding a flat car you know those train car with the semi trailers on them? well I guess I went to take a piss and during the time the train swayed back and forth and while I pissed I tumbled off going 60+ mph. 

Woke up bleeding out of my skull managed to drag my ass to a house and some nice couple took me in. Went to the hospital and had no recollection of who I was where I was, I wasn't completely clueless as I figured something with trains hence where I woke up, but my head was swollen like a grapefruit one side had a fracture and I broke my jaw on the left side.

So when the Dr's checked me out I was in there for 2 weeks got my head examined jaw straightened out, I go to get released the nice couple took me in for about 3 or 4 months.

One day I was piddling on a skateboard with couples son and landed a nollie flip and I shouted HOLY SHIT Brett needs to hear this I picked up the phone dialed a homies number and before I could figure out who this dude was or who I was I was like "ummmm I don't know you but this is the first time I've called so fill me in"

He was like Rob stop fucking with me wtf stop playing?!

I explained my situation in full and where I was is Whitefish, Montana well he fills in the details of where I was going and who I was rolling with and whom I was dating.

I don't know if you guys have ever had amnesia and I wouldn't want you to have it as it sucked for me. The feeling of knowing who you are and that you have purpose gives you an exhilarating feeling.

So fast forward to a few weeks ago I was seeing my hypnotist I am explaining my hatred for holidays and stuff.

We go into a session and apparently it stems from almost being abducted as a kid I was a small kid when I went black friday shopping I was holding my brothers hand and we were walking through a mall during the time and it wasn't my brothers hand  it was a random woman's pulling me hard out the exit my brother came in like a bat out of hell and yelled at the lady and he carried me on his back.

TL/DR I smacked my head lost my memory and have delusions of crazy shit.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 08:31:39 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21581 on: November 28, 2019, 07:44:05 AM »
 ☝🏽  I should have saves this for when I’m drinking my morning coffee . I have so many Questions Darth. I always wanted to say I had amnesia to people i disliked in high school if i ever saw them again . So do people still go to high school reunions ?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 08:25:30 AM by hangontoyourego »

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21582 on: November 28, 2019, 07:46:35 AM »
Nah bawtawd was funny

I'm only funny when you look at me.

Everyone knows who I am
I'minght focus again though
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21583 on: November 28, 2019, 08:22:59 AM »
Same here buddy I know exactly how you feel.

I know my therapist says you can't dag that with you everywhere but how else am I supposed to wish these thoughts away? Sounds way easier said then done, and during this time of season I am a bitter cunt.

No wonder so many people snuff it during this time of the season.
Dueces Bitch's

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21584 on: November 28, 2019, 08:27:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Nah bawtawd was funny
[close]

Everyone knows who I am
Feeling cute might delete later , that’s what your saying ?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21585 on: November 28, 2019, 08:30:01 AM »
I should have saves this for when I’m drinking my more coffee . I have so many Questions. I always wanted to say I had amnesia to people i disliked in high school if i ever saw them again . So do people still go to high school reunions ?
when I figured myself out it was subconscious behaviors like numbers and tip of the tongue thoughts.

I needed a kickstart by a friend or someone who was there to filling in the blanks of that particular moment, so when I see people from the past it's me finding a moment where we were together and recall how and where we met.

As far as high school reunions no I never went to mine but I did go with a friend's to his HS reunion to network as he went to a private school and hooked up with the a less then reputable gal. So win win I guess?!
Dueces Bitch's

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21586 on: November 28, 2019, 08:40:42 AM »
Expand Quote
I should have saves this for when I’m drinking my more coffee . I have so many Questions. I always wanted to say I had amnesia to people i disliked in high school if i ever saw them again . So do people still go to high school reunions ?
[close]
when I figured myself out it was subconscious behaviors like numbers and tip of the tongue thoughts.

I needed a kickstart by a friend or someone who was there to filling in the blanks of that particular moment, so when I see people from the past it's me finding a moment where we were together and recall how and where we met.

As far as high school reunions no I never went to mine but I did go with a friend's to his HS reunion to network as he went to a private school and hooked up with the a less then reputable gal. So win win I guess?!
So my 1st question is how did you remember your friends number when you landed the nollie flip? Did he think you were messing with him ? Do you still keep in touch with the family that found you ? How long ago did all this happen ?
I’m reading a book about this dude jake who was friends with the Hemingway bros. And he talked about riding trains & how a guy lost his foot when he jumped off .

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21587 on: November 28, 2019, 09:24:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
So my 1st question is how did you remember your friends number when you landed the nollie flip? Did he think you were messing with him ? Do you still keep in touch with the family that found you ? How long ago did all this happen ?
I’m reading a book about this dude jake who was friends with the Hemingway bros. And he talked about riding trains & how a guy lost his foot when he jumped off .
This was 2002ish I had just got back from Europe that I do remember.  I still talk to the couple as we speak any chance I am out in Montana I stay with them.

I have this thing kinda like Matt Damon but I am not smart with numbers at all. I can remember numbers in sequential order and telephone numbers always get caught in my head I can still remember partents first number and my homies number as well. 

I don't know how I remembered my homies number especially after I landed a nollie flip, it just was a tic like tourettes I blurted it out.

the way the Dr explained it to me was when I hit my head on my left side it was a reset button on a computer where you are conscious but rebooting I know I had a concussion but the extenuating circumstances of my brain damage were a bit more kinda like that guy who was pierced with an iron bar and turned his thought in to compulsive liar.
Dueces Bitch's

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21588 on: November 28, 2019, 12:33:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know my therapist says you can't dag that with you everywhere but how else am I supposed to wish these thoughts away? Sounds way easier said then done, and during this time of season I am a bitter cunt.

Yea seriously. My dad died around this time of the year so I'm usually just bummed during the holidays. I try not to dwell on it but you know how it goes haha. Always welcome the new year for sure.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #21589 on: November 28, 2019, 12:37:37 PM »
Sunburn, summer crept up quick on me yesterday

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21590 on: November 28, 2019, 01:37:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nah bawtawd was funny
[close]

Everyone knows who I am
[close]
Feeling cute might delete later , that’s what your saying ?

I have new ideas about it

_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #21591 on: November 28, 2019, 01:40:52 PM »
Being mostly immobile after surgery on both feet is something that I'm not very stoked on.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21592 on: November 28, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yea seriously. My dad died around this time of the year so I'm usually just bummed during the holidays. I try not to dwell on it but you know how it goes haha. Always welcome the new year for sure.
My dad and I didn’t get on together till later on, mainly because I learned carpentry from him. I’d ask him for advice and shit.

I don’t hate him, so much I feel sorry for his choices as he passed with little to nothing because of greedy stepfamily.

My dad passed away on Veterans Day while I was hanging about beforehand I got in to fight with my stepbrother and I don’t feel bad for knocking his teeth out.

So now my birthday is shrouded with misery and I buy myself something expensive to distract me from feeling sad.
Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21593 on: November 28, 2019, 05:34:29 PM »
Being mostly immobile after surgery on both feet is something that I'm not very stoked on.
Damn son how’d you jack your feet up?

I’d be bummed if I couldn’t walk or skate.
Dueces Bitch's

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21594 on: November 29, 2019, 01:59:52 PM »
Expand Quote
My dad bought a pellet grill recently and is super excited to cook a thanksgiving turkey on it. My wife and I have a pellet grill too, so I was telling him about some of the things we've cooked and I mentioned how we brine pork shoulder and used either pineapple juice or apple juice in the brine (I can't remember exactly). Now he thinks hes going to brine this turkey in pineapple juice and I can't talk him out of it. He's clearly not a good cook, but what's worse is he can't take criticism at all. So if this pineapple turkey sucks (it's for sure going to), my uncles are going to roast the fuck out of him and he's going to lose his mind. It's going to be a disaster.
[close]

While I don't want to taste the roasted turkey, I would like to hear this uncle roasting.

He didn't brine it with pineapple juice, he actually injected it with mango juice which made me even more worried. It actually turned out decent though. Good and juicy and didn't taste like mango. Nobody have him a hard time either. One of my uncle's was still a dick, but I don't know what his deal was. He was really on one yesterday.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #21595 on: December 01, 2019, 04:33:27 AM »
someome close to my family tried to get my wife arrested for tax fraud... theres ssome real shitty people in this world

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21596 on: December 01, 2019, 08:45:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bunion removal on right foot, hammertoe bone shaving and big toenail removal on left foot. I can't put any weight on my right foot at all and I use a knee scooter to get around when I have to. Quality of life should raise significantly when I heal up though.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21597 on: December 01, 2019, 05:40:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Bunion removal on right foot, hammertoe bone shaving and big toenail removal on left foot. I can't put any weight on my right foot at all and I use a knee scooter to get around when I have to. Quality of life should raise significantly when I heal up though.
Stay up son, that’s rough mate.

I had an issue with tendons in my foot, felt like I had a half rolled sock right over my toes and it felt awkward as fuck.
Dueces Bitch's

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #21598 on: December 01, 2019, 07:29:59 PM »
Didn't go to my high school reunion. Didn't go to the last one either.

Didn't really have the money and didn't like the majority of people in my class but both times saw pictures of the event and wished I had gone. Still have more hair than 85% of the guys in my class so that must account for something.

Would have liked to have talked with a few people who aren't on Facebook.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21599 on: December 01, 2019, 09:01:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Stay up son, that’s rough mate.

I had an issue with tendons in my foot, felt like I had a half rolled sock right over my toes and it felt awkward as fuck.
What the hell did you do to fix that?