Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885795 times)

Audrey II

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14183
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21600 on: December 02, 2019, 06:19:25 AM »
so saturday night i went to sleep, and around 4am i woke up in my kitchen choking trying to gasp for air then all of a sudden i was able to breath again. it was like i was under water, it was fucking scary. i dont remember physically getting out of bed but i guess when i was finally able to breath i was gasping so loud that i woke up my roommate.

it was a freak occurrence, and i think its pretty much sleep apnea, i do snore alot i think... has this happened to anyone in here?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21601 on: December 02, 2019, 07:15:13 AM »
ya but not in my kitchen

one time i thought i was eating a bowl of pretzels but found out later it was cat food
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21602 on: December 02, 2019, 08:10:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Being mostly immobile after surgery on both feet is something that I'm not very stoked on.
[close]
Damn son how’d you jack your feet up?

I’d be bummed if I couldn’t walk or skate.
[close]
Bunion removal on right foot, hammertoe bone shaving and big toenail removal on left foot. I can't put any weight on my right foot at all and I use a knee scooter to get around when I have to. Quality of life should raise significantly when I heal up though.

these words frightened me. Both my big toes hurt and stop working from time to time. My pinky toe on my front foot has no bone in it. I can point the little grape of a toe straightat the sky with my hand and it will stay up.
Feets are fucked and it sucks. Anyway Get well soon.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #21603 on: December 02, 2019, 09:30:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Being mostly immobile after surgery on both feet is something that I'm not very stoked on.
[close]
Damn son how’d you jack your feet up?

I’d be bummed if I couldn’t walk or skate.
[close]
Bunion removal on right foot, hammertoe bone shaving and big toenail removal on left foot. I can't put any weight on my right foot at all and I use a knee scooter to get around when I have to. Quality of life should raise significantly when I heal up though.
[close]
Stay up son, that’s rough mate.

I had an issue with tendons in my foot, felt like I had a half rolled sock right over my toes and it felt awkward as fuck.
[close]
What the hell did you do to fix that?
They gave me steroids in the top of my foot to aleveate the pain and it was after four shots in the top of my foot and it went away.

What caused the pain problems was landing primo with fliptrick manuals.

I was going hard on some Theotis type of manuals flip in flop out I’m not that great at them, but I’d fuck up too many times.

Be a word of warning with vulcanized shoes so I have switched up my shoe game with footprint insoles and cupsole shoes.

Haven’t had any problems since then.
Dueces Bitch's

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21604 on: December 02, 2019, 06:45:41 PM »
Snow. Dark at 4:30.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #21605 on: December 03, 2019, 05:56:16 AM »
So, I used to be part of A GSA organization and was really invested into it until I saw what these people really were, greedy and self centered. I decided to stick around for awhile but I felt segregated from the rest of the world. It always felt like an Us and Them situation, it felt like I wasn't allowed to talked to people without judgement. These were good people I was being withheld from. As someone who is bi (Lets just put it like that) I enjoy straight people, but with them it felt like they were superior to the average person, fuck that. Maybe I'd be better off far away from rest of the world that way I'm not always fighting with someone, in my mind everyone should group together especially in hard times like this. The world is so full yet so empty.

7th Chamber

« Reply #21606 on: December 03, 2019, 08:34:32 AM »
Tooth is all fucked up. I don't know what happened, but woke up, brushed and the gum was all swollen and bloody around it. Might've been the ass I ate last night, but still, not stoked on the trip to the dentist.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21607 on: December 03, 2019, 08:50:33 AM »
Tooth is all fucked up. I don't know what happened, but woke up, brushed and the gum was all swollen and bloody around it. Might've been the ass I ate last night, but still, not stoked on the trip to the dentist.

nice brag

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21608 on: December 03, 2019, 09:02:22 AM »
Abscess teeth aren't something to fuck around with, I never got my wisdom teeth removed as that's some late teens rite of passage?!

Well they slowly crushed my grinding molars so when I was on the streets they'd get all swollen and puffy like a softball sized knot on my left cheek made me have a lumpy bump.

Anyways I was in San Jose trying to hook up with this mexican ruca really good looking pinup chola gal.

I felt something pop on the inside of my mouth went to the bathroom and spit up black and brown shit. After going to dropin clinic they gave me antibiotics and 500ml ibuprophren it did it's thing and abscess popped inside my mouth.

I was super bummed as I didn't have a toothbrush available at the time.
Dueces Bitch's

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #21609 on: December 03, 2019, 09:12:36 AM »

Are you positing that the ass damaged your tooth or that somehow it deposited blood in your mouth not found til morning?  You pretty badass either way
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Yu Dum

« Reply #21610 on: December 03, 2019, 09:22:32 AM »
Two years ago today one of my friends was gunned down leaving a party in downtown Memphis. Stray bullet from a shootout near by hit him and killed him on the spot. He was only 23... It's been weighing on my mind all day.

7th Chamber

« Reply #21611 on: December 03, 2019, 03:44:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you positing that the ass damaged your tooth or that somehow it deposited blood in your mouth not found til morning?  You pretty badass either way

I'm guessing that some stray dookie germs wiggled their way between my #20 bicuspid and the gum and blew my shit up. Remember, no matter how clean it looks down there, it's still a cesspool.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21612 on: December 03, 2019, 03:47:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Abscess teeth aren't something to fuck around with, I never got my wisdom teeth removed as that's some late teens rite of passage?!

Well they slowly crushed my grinding molars so when I was on the streets they'd get all swollen and puffy like a softball sized knot on my left cheek made me have a lumpy bump.

Anyways I was in San Jose trying to hook up with this mexican ruca really good looking pinup chola gal.

I felt something pop on the inside of my mouth went to the bathroom and spit up black and brown shit. After going to dropin clinic they gave me antibiotics and 500ml ibuprophren it did it's thing and abscess popped inside my mouth.

I was super bummed as I didn't have a toothbrush available at the time.
  Im doing all my teeth when I go to Asia.  Got my ticket.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #21613 on: December 03, 2019, 08:37:38 PM »
Can't even go out and try to talk to and get to know a girl somewhere without the homies coming in and totally cock blocking and trying to holler at her and steal her attention away; whether it's intentional or unintentional. Like a pack of wild hungry hyenas smelling and seeing a steak for the first time in years, all swooping in at once. I know all is fair when it comes to shit like that, but still.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21614 on: December 03, 2019, 09:13:37 PM »
Can't even go out and try to talk to and get to know a girl somewhere without the homies coming in and totally cock blocking and trying to holler at her and steal her attention away; whether it's intentional or unintentional. Like a pack of wild hungry hyenas smelling and seeing a steak for the first time in years, all swooping in at once. I know all is fair when it comes to shit like that, but still.

this use to piss me off before i got a girlfriend, any time a girl was around homies act like its the only girl in the world, i stopped even trying to compete with the loud obnoxous people just aching for attention

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #21615 on: December 04, 2019, 09:36:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this use to piss me off before i got a girlfriend, any time a girl was around homies act like its the only girl in the world, i stopped even trying to compete with the loud obnoxous people just aching for attention
Yeah at that point if it's gonna just turn into a giant sword fight for the girls attention ill just let all of them fight and withdrawal myself from the equation, its not even worth it dealing with the annoyance of trying to out do and one up all my homies just to win the girls attention at that point. My homies all don't seem to mind though. If the girl in question likes you enough anyways she will shrug off all the sword fighting that they're doing and she will still be drawn to you and go out of her way to go towards you anyways, even with all the one-upping that's going on with everyone else, so there's really no point in participating in all the sword fighting.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21616 on: December 04, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »
There’s a book I’ve been reading in which it details the power of persuasion and reading other’s body gestures, a good way of understanding my own social awkwardness and picking up the hints others are afraid to convey.

The 48 laws of power, I have been reading it in between sessions and it helps me for getting my point across.

Dueces Bitch's

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #21617 on: December 04, 2019, 06:04:14 PM »
I get one day a week to skate my local park and today not one but two different kinds of bullshit were waiting for me when I rolled up.

Two little kids on scooters playing chase kept snaking everyone, which wouldn’t be so bad if some dude with a tripod camera wasn’t trying to film everyone that skated past him or have him follow cam you without any warning

AssFlea

« Reply #21618 on: December 05, 2019, 06:51:43 AM »
Picked up the oogle again for the blizzard. I was against it. Fuckers pissing me off again
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Yu Dum

« Reply #21619 on: December 05, 2019, 07:19:55 AM »
Pulled my fucking groin coughing the other day. Tried skating yesterday and only made it worse.
Anyone got any tips on dealing with this shit? I want to be able to skate Saturday and Sunday.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #21620 on: December 05, 2019, 08:00:32 AM »
Heating pad and light stretches, keep it loose.

Pulled my groin on a FS Flip 13 years ago, was very disappointed.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21621 on: December 05, 2019, 02:53:01 PM »
I get one day a week to skate my local park and today not one but two different kinds of bullshit were waiting for me when I rolled up.

Two little kids on scooters playing chase kept snaking everyone, which wouldn’t be so bad if some dude with a tripod camera wasn’t trying to film everyone that skated past him or have him follow cam you without any warning
Some dipshit decided I was good enough to do doubles with and I kicked my board out on a bs air that he was in my way for.

I ended the session without a word and just bailed.
Dueces Bitch's

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #21622 on: December 06, 2019, 12:54:20 AM »
Pulled my fucking groin coughing the other day. Tried skating yesterday and only made it worse.
Anyone got any tips on dealing with this shit? I want to be able to skate Saturday and Sunday.

lol this is like the ultimate insult to oneself

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #21623 on: December 06, 2019, 04:37:37 AM »

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #21624 on: December 06, 2019, 05:27:27 AM »

AssFlea

« Reply #21625 on: December 06, 2019, 06:37:38 AM »
I'm having a meltdown. I've babysat 4 brothers and sisters 9 cousin been guardian to my niece and now living in with my nephews to care.
I also worked for other families etc.

Never ever has one of these kids said hey uncle John I wanna be a cop. The older ones are certified g. I refined my program to be don't do major crime do art but still don't talk to police.

Today Jimbi said Uncle john I want to talk to the police. Just a little bit. I almost dropped my coffee.
I had to stop and think.
I said you wanna break the g code little buddy? That's not good that's not good. You're going to go to kid jail and you won't see your family till your a grown up and your friends may beat you up. I won't be able to stop them if you break the code.

I know you like pretending to be a cop right now but when you're big you will understand. WE  NEVER EVER EVER TALK TO THE POLICE.
They are the fucking enemy kid. And if you EVER talk to them I'm gone forever.

No even hello.

Say good bye uncle john.

I couldn't believe my ears. Say hi to a cop. No fucking way ked
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 06:48:43 AM by AssFlea »
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #21626 on: December 06, 2019, 07:11:30 AM »
I am old enough to know to not get too drunk at work Christmas parties. Fuck. I think everything is cool but not sure. Hangxiety in effect.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #21627 on: December 06, 2019, 07:28:11 AM »
I'm having a meltdown. I've babysat 4 brothers and sisters 9 cousin been guardian to my niece and now living in with my nephews to care.

Never ever has one of these kids said hey uncle John I wanna be a cop. The older ones are certified g. I refined my program to be don't do major crime do art but still don't talk to police.

Today Jimbi said Uncle john I want to talk to the police. Just a little bit. I almost dropped my coffee.
I had to stop and think.
I said you wanna break the g code little buddy? That's not good that's not good. You're going to go to kid jail and you won't see your family till your a grown up and your friends may beat you up. I won't be able to stop them if you break the code.

I know you like pretending to be a cop right now but when you're big you will understand. WE  NEVER EVER EVER TALK TO THE POLICE.

No even hello.

Say good bye uncle john.

glad to see someone is raising the next generation of unemployable, junkie babysitters.  :)

AssFlea

« Reply #21628 on: December 06, 2019, 10:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote

I had to stop and think.

No even hello.

Say good bye uncle john.

[close]
glad to see someone is raising the next generation of unemployable, junkie babysitters.  :)

nah. I got it down. I'm batting way better than any other adult in my family.  The court thinks I'm the second coming of Jesus and wanted to give me youthful offenders to teach to paint.

I shouted Not it.

Slap doesn't reflect my real world potential though don't get it twisted..

Also the cops killed my youngest brother and the court falsely imprisoned another for 9-13.

THE ONLY thing a child should say ever is
I want my parents
I want my lawyer
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #21629 on: December 06, 2019, 12:13:29 PM »
i bring my own healthy lunches to work all week except friday when i get chicken and rice from this amazing place. today i put too much hot sauce on it and and the sauce muted the flavors of the chicken.   i tried adding more ajo salsa into the rice to try and even it out and i just fucked it up even more. was not cool.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.