Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882635 times)

ClownOfTheDay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21870 on: February 03, 2020, 06:05:54 AM »
Got a call from an old friend and told me how shit back home was crazy. All my old friends are off doing drugs and one picked up heroin. Really fucked with me a little bit even though he was a snake. Shits sad.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #21871 on: February 03, 2020, 07:15:45 AM »
Expand Quote
I only see my mom and sister during big family gatherings, such as today for a superbowl party. I miss those two and 1:1 time with them.
[close]
enjoy your time today dude

Thanks dood (assumption). Got to do some 1:1 with the family, good times.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #21872 on: February 03, 2020, 07:45:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I only see my mom and sister during big family gatherings, such as today for a superbowl party. I miss those two and 1:1 time with them.
[close]
enjoy your time today dude
[close]

Thanks dood (assumption). Got to do some 1:1 with the family, good times.
correct assumption - this super monday is tough to get back to work

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21873 on: February 04, 2020, 03:23:59 PM »
Every time I go shopping for pants I have to take a shit. I'll feel fine, walk into a store, find the pants aisle, find my size, and then it hits me, I have to drop a deuce, can't try on pants and feel like I awkwardly have to escape the store. Admittedly this is kind of funny and I often laugh about this anxiety in my head.

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21874 on: February 05, 2020, 06:06:02 AM »
Missing the red woods of the north. I can't wait to move back home.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21875 on: February 05, 2020, 07:06:58 AM »
Still being sick w this head cold/congestion and work piling up

garthblader

• Rep: 4
« Reply #21876 on: February 05, 2020, 08:39:28 AM »
My old dog that my ex took ran away Saturday and hasn't been found, been wicked cold in Colorado and snowing where I am at too.  He was my first dog and I'm pretty shattered. 
Oh my bank account got hacked and I had to open all new accounts after my rent bounced, health insurance almost got cancelled and I couldn't buy food. 
Then I got dumped. 

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #21877 on: February 06, 2020, 05:05:53 AM »

Wtf r u even doin? Get ur shit together

really need a cat to lecture u? Ur a grown ass bear look at them pecs

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #21878 on: February 06, 2020, 05:09:36 AM »
My old dog that my ex took ran away Saturday and hasn't been found, been wicked cold in Colorado and snowing where I am at too.  He was my first dog and I'm pretty shattered. 
Oh my bank account got hacked and I had to open all new accounts after my rent bounced, health insurance almost got cancelled and I couldn't buy food. 
Then I got dumped.

goddamn, bro.

that's some fucked up stuff all happening at once. here's hope for better times ahead. sorry about your dog, good riddance to whoever dumped you.

garthblader

« Reply #21879 on: February 06, 2020, 05:47:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Then I got dumped.
[close]

goddamn, bro.

that's some fucked up stuff all happening at once. here's hope for better times ahead. sorry about your dog, good riddance to whoever dumped you.

Thanks dude. I am just kinda laughing at everything right now as I move forward.  I also found out I have Chlamydia to top everything off.  Luckily thats an easy fix.

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21880 on: February 06, 2020, 05:48:45 AM »
Possible Axel slip.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #21881 on: February 06, 2020, 07:14:10 AM »
I’m near the equator and have heat exhaustion cause I bmxed up some mountain to look at a golden Buddha guy with my gf. I was cross country skiing 2 weeks ago.     I might be here for close to a year and it’s landlocked.

not seeing the ocean hurts my soul.

That other stuff sounds fun. How fast is the run coming back down from the golden buddha.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Diamonds and Wood

• Rep: 2
« Reply #21882 on: February 06, 2020, 08:32:51 AM »
I live in one of the most populous cities in America.  I’m absolutely terrified of this coronavirus bullshit. Why isn’t there a vaccine yet? Who is it killing? How is it transmitted? Do you have to symptomatic to be contagious? And there’s so much misinformation out about it that I don’t know what to read. Part of the government’s job is to control fear around it, so why would I believe what they have to say? 

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21883 on: February 07, 2020, 01:58:25 AM »
I live in one of the most populous cities in America.  I’m absolutely terrified of this coronavirus bullshit. Why isn’t there a vaccine yet? Who is it killing? How is it transmitted? Do you have to symptomatic to be contagious? And there’s so much misinformation out about it that I don’t know what to read. Part of the government’s job is to control fear around it, so why would I believe what they have to say?

At present, you have pretty much nothing to worry about.

I've traveled via major international hubs multiple times in the past 30 days and my odds of getting the Corona virus are basically zero. Your odds are pretty much zero unless you are hanging out at the Seafood Market in Wuhan.

And, even if I got it or if you got it odds are it wouldn't significantly affect either of us. As of now, only 2% of the people who are confirmed to have the virus have died. So, of the 12 people in US who have the the virus, I'm betting that none of them will die (unless they are 100 years old or were already suffering from some gnarly disease).

In a country of 1.3 billion people roughly 30K are sick with this virus. 1.3 billion and only 30K are sick.

Man, be aware there is a new disease, but panicking at this point is kind of absurd. This isn't an airborne ebola virus. There are plenty of other things to be afraid of that actually matter and would probably suck way more than this illness.

But, if you want to stress out over something you might get you can stress about Transmissible spongiform encephalopathies, which has 100% kill rate.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/false-information-about-coronavirus-here-are-the-top-rumors-spreading-about-it/
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200206-sitrep-17-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=17f0dca_4
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 02:00:04 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #21884 on: February 07, 2020, 02:39:28 AM »
Possible Axel slip.

Sounds like Cruysberghs' secret night move with the ladies.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:22:23 AM by silhouette »

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21885 on: February 07, 2020, 05:41:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Possible Axel slip.
[close]

lol. So I'm friends with this girl. She always posts on her social media about how lonely she is and how she needs a real friend. I try to be there for her and she dry texts me. Told her I'm here for her. She said she was fine. Bitch your social media says different. I'm sorry I'm not your ex but damn don't be such a bitch.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #21886 on: February 07, 2020, 08:29:55 AM »
Lost my brother's car key last night. I'm calling my last Lyft driver and a couple bars to see if someone found them. My brother's gonna have aneurism if/once he finds out.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21887 on: February 07, 2020, 08:45:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Possible Axel slip.
[close]

[close]
lol. So I'm friends with this girl. She always posts on her social media about how lonely she is and how she needs a real friend. I try to be there for her and she dry texts me. Told her I'm here for her. She said she was fine. Bitch your social media says different. I'm sorry I'm not your ex but damn don't be such a bitch.
yikes. thats really nice of you to put yourself out there and offer support like that. it sounds like she's just fishing for attention or from someone specific (said ex?) ...

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21888 on: February 07, 2020, 08:59:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Possible Axel slip.
[close]

[close]
[close]
yikes. thats really nice of you to put yourself out there and offer support like that. it sounds like she's just fishing for attention or from someone specific (said ex?) ...
Pretty sure she's just thirsty for him. It's not like I'm trying to flirt with her. But if you miss your ex just talk to him don't snub people because he won't give you the time of day.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #21889 on: February 07, 2020, 06:21:31 PM »
Sitting at a birthday dinner with my girlfriend and I’m seated next to a girl that I ended things horribly with a couple years back in a drug induced fog.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #21890 on: February 08, 2020, 07:07:22 PM »
Five hundred thousand Versace plug threads
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #21891 on: February 09, 2020, 09:23:25 AM »
Dumb me bought a new highlander hybrid last year. At the dealer waiting for service to be done, and the 2020s are here and they look way better. Fuck.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21892 on: February 09, 2020, 10:19:42 AM »
Dumb me bought a new highlander hybrid last year. At the dealer waiting for service to be done, and the 2020s are here and they look way better. Fuck.
Shit always happens with cars man. Don’t trip.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #21893 on: February 09, 2020, 12:25:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yea I’m not trippin really. Add the $50 shitty car wash I just paid for to the things I’m not stoked on.

Also add fools on eBay trying to modify your shipping. It’s that way because I’m lazy, I don’t care if there’s cheaper options.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:26:58 PM by Charlie Hustle »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21894 on: February 09, 2020, 12:57:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Then I got dumped.
[close]

goddamn, bro.

[close]

Thanks dude. I am just kinda laughing at everything right now as I move forward.  I also found out I have Chlamydia to top everything off.  Luckily thats an easy fix.
I know this is a couple days old but how are you doing now? Your health insurance is through an employer or do you have MediCAid/Medi-Cal or you just buy your own? Are you employed? Did you get your money back? My thoughts are with ya man. I got $150 stolen out of my account, my dog died, and had some other bullshit happen all at once around December. Holler if you need anything.

That goes for anyone on here. Even if you hate everything I post. I never really wish hardship on anyone. I always assume if you are on here you aren't taking it too serious and this shit talk is all fun. I'll talk to anyone, even if you just want to tell me to kill myself. Always reach out because we all find ourselves in a hard spot once in a while.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yea I’m not trippin really. Add the $50 shitty car wash I just paid for to the things I’m not stoked on.

Also add fools on eBay trying to modify your shipping. It’s that way because I’m lazy, I don’t care if there’s cheaper options.
When I got my first nice care (pre-owned, but like new) 2 years ago, I cried on the way home being so happy to finally have a comfortable ride. Then I was speeding through Joshua Tree at like 10pm and we flew off the road and I fucked my shit up. I was so fucking upset and then after a week I said fuck it.

Cars have that effect because they look so nice, its this crazy machine, you want it to stay that way and keep it in good shape, then some dick puts a dent in it, or a rock cracks a windshield or you fuck up your rims or something.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:00:38 PM by 50mm »

garthblader

« Reply #21895 on: February 09, 2020, 08:46:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Then I got dumped.
[close]

goddamn, bro.

[close]

[close]
I know this is a couple days old but how are you doing now? Your health insurance is through an employer or do you have MediCAid/Medi-Cal or you just buy your own? Are you employed? Did you get your money back? My thoughts are with ya man. I got $150 stolen out of my account, my dog died, and had some other bullshit happen all at once around December. Holler if you need anything.

That goes for anyone on here. Even if you hate everything I post. I never really wish hardship on anyone. I always assume if you are on here you aren't taking it too serious and this shit talk is all fun. I'll talk to anyone, even if you just want to tell me to kill myself. Always reach out because we all find ourselves in a hard spot once in a while.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
When I got my first nice care (pre-owned, but like new) 2 years ago, I cried on the way home being so happy to finally have a comfortable ride. Then I was speeding through Joshua Tree at like 10pm and we flew off the road and I fucked my shit up. I was so fucking upset and then after a week I said fuck it.

Cars have that effect because they look so nice, its this crazy machine, you want it to stay that way and keep it in good shape, then some dick puts a dent in it, or a rock cracks a windshield or you fuck up your rims or something.

Thanks for asking, I'm doing way better.  Decided to keep my head up and turn my attitude around and its helped a lot.  Just hard to make that decision in the middle of a bunch of bullshit.  Getting my money back still just dealing with the claims from my bank but it'll all work out.  I was walking up to my bank that first day as they hungup a sign saying they closed early due to weather. 
Thanks again for the support I really appreciate it, Slap has helped me even as a lurker for a few years now.

Leifkennedy

« Reply #21896 on: February 09, 2020, 09:42:59 PM »
global warming and developed countries using way to much electricity. fuck man
at least within me i found a solution. its called natural building.

Yu Dum

« Reply #21897 on: February 10, 2020, 09:40:25 AM »
Starting to feel sick again. Aching all over and lethargic... Might just need a solid night's sleep and to clean my bong thoroughly...

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21898 on: February 10, 2020, 07:49:23 PM »
this morning i was in a deep sleep, right bang in the middle of a sex dream with a titty in my mouth when my alarm went off and woke me up feeling confused sad and unsatisfied

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #21899 on: February 10, 2020, 08:18:22 PM »
2 things that act as one:

I’m pretty sure I’m getting migraines, which I’ve never had in my life, and am bummed if this becomes a thing.

My wife got a 1500 piece puzzle that we keep on the table and attack when we’re bored or stressed. The gloss finish on the puzzle makes doing it with lights on in our apartment pretty difficult, as the colors on the pieces are just a glare if you’re not looking directly above them.

After doing this for 20-30 minutes, that’s when I start getting headaches.