Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1886408 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22230 on: May 09, 2020, 08:20:08 AM »
It was just snowing for a few minutes. That's fucked.

There's something wrong I fucking know it. I'm going to have to teach the kids the bandit life that's going to suck
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 09:29:25 AM by Banned from the room »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • old and in the way
« Reply #22231 on: May 09, 2020, 09:08:01 AM »
Woke up in my head again. Can't catch a break with depression.

Hey Saint Coke, can you possibly do remote sessions with your therapist on the computer or phone? I've been doing them on the phone with my therapist and I draw a bit while we speak to feel less self conscious. She sent me links to a really helpful online youtube video resource on mental health that I could post if that's ok to do on here?

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #22232 on: May 09, 2020, 09:12:06 AM »
Work was off the hook last night. Shit is back to normalcy, like covid never happened. Meanwhile, we’re over here trying to get management to give a fuck and get us a steady PPE resupply happening. I’ve been using the same n95 mask for 2 weeks, it useless.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #22233 on: May 09, 2020, 09:25:01 AM »
Woke up in my head again. Can't catch a break with depression.
Hope you’re getting better.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22234 on: May 09, 2020, 12:02:07 PM »
Work was off the hook last night. Shit is back to normalcy, like covid never happened. Meanwhile, we’re over here trying to get management to give a fuck and get us a steady PPE resupply happening. I’ve been using the same n95 mask for 2 weeks, it useless.
Yeah, I'm on a one week leave from one of my jobs, and 2 weeks from the other after having a covid exposure from a patient the other night.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Saint Coke

« Reply #22235 on: May 09, 2020, 05:09:07 PM »
Doing better guys. Went fishing today and skated as well.

Saint Coke

« Reply #22236 on: May 10, 2020, 10:20:45 AM »
Mother's Day in the past is something I hated. I didn't meet my mom until July of last year. Today is fine now but her husband (who isn't my father) got real fucking mouthy with me today. We were sitting in the car and this dickhead decided to pick a fight with me about light scratches in my mom's car, and blamed me for doing it. I sat there and told this guy "Imma tell you like it is, I haven't had my board in this car for months, you do realize that other things can scratch it right?" THEN THE ROT MOUTH FUCK HEAD REPLIED "WELL I KNOW IT WAS YOU" Told the dumb fuck again, wasn't me. Dumb fuck got real pissy. He's 50 and he doesn't pay the bills. My mom does. I'm only staying here until I get my welders diploma. Got 2 more years of college... I'm usually 50/50 with this guy. He watches fox news 24/7 and talks about how democrats and liberals are devil incarnate. I don't bother even talking politics with him because it'll just turn into how Trump saved the country.
haven't slept right for about a week or so now so most things tick me off. I love my mom and respect who she marries and yada yada but don't think this dude has any power over me. I'm a fucking adult.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:23:50 AM by Saint Coke »

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #22237 on: May 10, 2020, 05:30:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, I'm on a one week leave from one of my jobs, and 2 weeks from the other after having a covid exposure from a patient the other night.
Damn, hope nothing comes out of it. I work in the intake area of a jail, and hundreds of people come through a day, so who knows who has what. Medical does a screening before they come to me, but that's just a temp check, doesn't mean anything. The county put out a memo saying EVERYONE who works in high risk areas should be tested, but it's on us to go out and do it. I'm moving in a week, so I can't be locked down until then... Will get tested as soon as that's done though. If they really gave a shit, they'd test all of us right there, but they need people to work. We're all convinced we had it in December. A bunch of us were the sickest we'd ever been then. We also had the first recorded death, who was the wife of a guy who works in our building...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/us/santa-clara-county-coronavirus-death.html
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 05:31:44 PM by Charlie Hustle »

Mew

• Rep: -31
« Reply #22238 on: May 10, 2020, 06:01:46 PM »
Mother's Day in the past is something I hated. I didn't meet my mom until July of last year. Today is fine now but her husband (who isn't my father) got real fucking mouthy with me today. We were sitting in the car and this dickhead decided to pick a fight with me about light scratches in my mom's car, and blamed me for doing it. I sat there and told this guy "Imma tell you like it is, I haven't had my board in this car for months, you do realize that other things can scratch it right?" THEN THE ROT MOUTH FUCK HEAD REPLIED "WELL I KNOW IT WAS YOU" Told the dumb fuck again, wasn't me. Dumb fuck got real pissy. He's 50 and he doesn't pay the bills. My mom does. I'm only staying here until I get my welders diploma. Got 2 more years of college... I'm usually 50/50 with this guy. He watches fox news 24/7 and talks about how democrats and liberals are devil incarnate. I don't bother even talking politics with him because it'll just turn into how Trump saved the country.
haven't slept right for about a week or so now so most things tick me off. I love my mom and respect who she marries and yada yada but don't think this dude has any power over me. I'm a fucking adult.

you did the right thing

Mew

« Reply #22239 on: May 10, 2020, 06:03:19 PM »
I wish I never knew my mother

Saint Coke

« Reply #22240 on: May 10, 2020, 07:33:56 PM »
Damn Mew.

Starting to feel like biggie smalls in Suicidal Thoughts

EDIT: I don't mean to bitch and moan on here 24/7. Sometimes it feels that this is the only way people hear my voice. I could talk for and hour to people and I feel like they would have heard nothing. I just fucking can't with people. I'm over trying to care 24/7. No one gives a fuck about me, you can only scream so loud. There's gonna be a fuckin day where these people wake up to my dead body face down in a bottle of pills. Maybe then my voice will matter cuz these fuckin people don't hear shit. Sorry it's been fucking rough. Little to no sleep. Lonely nights.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 07:44:16 PM by Saint Coke »

Mew

« Reply #22241 on: May 11, 2020, 02:42:05 AM »
I went through a lot of those feelings myself and came to the conclusion that maybe some of us just aren't meant to be loved.  :'(

Mew

« Reply #22242 on: May 11, 2020, 02:43:50 AM »
I could cry all the time but what's the point? It just makes other people feel worse. Sometimes you have to use your negative experiences to be strong for people who are actually weak.

Saint Coke

« Reply #22243 on: May 11, 2020, 04:09:07 AM »
I don't know about not being able to be loved.

Mew

« Reply #22244 on: May 11, 2020, 04:13:57 AM »
I'm just trolling dude

Mew

« Reply #22245 on: May 11, 2020, 04:14:50 AM »
I like to say vague meaningless bullshit sometimes to offset my condensed autism

Mew

« Reply #22246 on: May 11, 2020, 04:15:35 AM »

Mew

« Reply #22247 on: May 11, 2020, 04:17:30 AM »
melodramatic
[ mel-uh-druh-mat-ik ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR melodramatic ON THESAURUS.COM
adjective
of, like, or befitting melodrama.
exaggerated and emotional or sentimental; sensational or sensationalized; overdramatic.
noun
melodramatics, melodramatic writing or behavior.

Mew

« Reply #22248 on: May 11, 2020, 04:19:39 AM »
*floats away*

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #22249 on: May 11, 2020, 04:23:15 AM »
I'm just trolling dude

Aren't you supposed to be rare? Why do you have the post frequency of a Weedle?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22250 on: May 11, 2020, 05:02:05 AM »
Woke up in cat puke
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Mew

« Reply #22251 on: May 11, 2020, 05:56:26 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm just trolling dude
[close]

My trainer sends me out when she pleases

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #22252 on: May 11, 2020, 07:11:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm just trolling dude
[close]

[close]

My trainer sends me out when she pleases

I feel like she might be disrespecting your preciousness by abusing that right. Hopefully no mental abuse and you're OK. You don't want to be that guy everybody suspected to be hiding under a truck for twenty years.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #22253 on: May 11, 2020, 07:51:01 AM »
Jerry Stiller died man  :'(

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
« Reply #22254 on: May 11, 2020, 08:35:19 AM »
Woke up in cat puke

Assflea, you never disappoint.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22255 on: May 11, 2020, 08:37:50 AM »
I like to say vague meaningless bullshit sometimes to offset my condensed autism
At least you don't have measles.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Yu Dum

« Reply #22256 on: May 11, 2020, 10:57:02 AM »
Took a heavy slam Saturday after work. My left arm is aching and difficult to lift and I pulled my groin during all of that shit.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #22257 on: May 11, 2020, 06:46:24 PM »
cut all my hair off, havent cut my hair in a few years and its weird seeing myself without it

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #22258 on: May 12, 2020, 03:24:04 AM »
i was at walmart yesterday and seen a lady wearing a shirt my jobs logo on it so i asked her if they reopened and she said they did. i haven't heard anything from them, it's sketching me out
even the steven

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22259 on: May 12, 2020, 09:31:39 PM »
I have a really old friend that I still hang out with regularly but he always acts as if his time is more precious or takes priority. It's always me waiting around to hear when he's available and he expects me to be ready to go right away. I've actually complained about it to him before and he changed things up a bit. But recently we've been working on a project together and I always try to get my part done ASAP but he always takes his sweet time so I'm left having to do all of my stuff at the last minute. Sometimes it really ticks me off but I don't want to ruin a friendship over it. Kind of a shitty situation. Do I bring this up again or just let it go? I have a real problem with situations like this. I hate the feeling of someone thinking or acting like they're the superior in a relationship, even if they're not doing it consciously.