Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1886384 times)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22350 on: June 01, 2020, 06:31:56 AM »
Not stoked on all the shit going down. I don’t like violence. It makes me really sad to see people willing to destroy their own towns and looting and shit. Really makes me sad and glad I don’t live in a big city.

I’m in a big city with my family and this shit it really hairy. I’m about a mile or two from where most of the shit has been happening. Had to cut short a visit with parents yesterday to speed back before curfew started. So far there hasn’t been any spillover into residential areas but you never know. The non stop sirens and helicopters at night are keeping me up at night (the stress, not the noise).

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22351 on: June 01, 2020, 02:04:00 PM »
My desktop computer decided not to boot up.

I plugged in my backup harddrive last night and then was too lazy to let it up backup. Super annoyed.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #22352 on: June 01, 2020, 04:29:53 PM »

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #22353 on: June 01, 2020, 04:51:08 PM »

Saint Coke

« Reply #22354 on: June 01, 2020, 05:31:17 PM »
My life at the moment. I just got back from a long trip in Colorado with my mom and sister. Wasn't too bad. The rides were long and the conversations weren't bad, but my mom has a shitty attitude. She acts like she's the only one with problems, she acts like a victim, she had a really rough childhood but she claimed to have "Let it go". This isn't the truth, she uses her past as a way to say she's tougher than everyone else. This is the same woman who left me at 7 and blamed me for it years later.
I just wish I was raised with caring parents who held me and told me they loved me. Neither of my parents did that.

I am living with my mom until I am done with trade school then I am southern bound. She mocks my ideas and thinks they are unrealistic but I don't need her support to achieve what I want.

I want to have a family, I want to love my children the way I never was. I want to let go. Does anyone have an idea how to let go? It's hard. My mom has this idea that she lets everything go but as soon as you make her mad, she throws it right back at you.

I want to be a better person than her. I want to be a smiling person who let go of the past and looks toward the future.
My attitude needs to change. I need to accept that people are people. People are strange just like me.
I don't have a lot of friends, I have some that really care. But I feel like I have to be alone. It's like life is telling me that I am a lone wanderer.
I'd like to help more people, make people smile and make them feel and be better than I am. I want to benefit people and help them, I want to be the friend I never had growing up.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #22355 on: June 01, 2020, 09:21:55 PM »
All of this happened around my area, now our community is receiving death threats online. I'm nervous about how this will effect the relationship between Latinos and African Americans here over summer. This is fucking terrible, a shitty year manages to get even worse.

Saint Coke

« Reply #22356 on: June 01, 2020, 09:45:01 PM »
The whole George Floyd thing makes me sad. They killed him for no reason...

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #22357 on: June 01, 2020, 10:22:42 PM »

liar. you care more about a flag. now you backpedal for sympathy. focus.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22358 on: June 01, 2020, 10:42:45 PM »
I realize this is total 'first world problems' and is completely irrelevant and minor compared to to what's going on in the country right now, but I'm just posting this to see if anybody else has had a similar situation.

A few weeks ago my Apple ID was hacked.  A purchase was made for some $90 apple program (and they used a credit card that wasn't mine), but I contacted Apple and they took care of it.  A few days later, my account was disabled.  I contacted Apple and apparently because my account was hacked, they permanently disabled my account.  I've talked to numerous people who say they're gonna help, only to get an email saying there's nothing they can do and links to the 'terms of service'.  So basically everything I've ever purchased I will lose, which is probably thousands of dollars in music and movies over the years.

It blows my mind that is how Apple handles the situation and I'm not quite sure what to do.  Has anybody here had something like this happen to them?
Are you on a mac? This is the kind of stuff that would lead someone to piracy.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #22359 on: June 01, 2020, 10:54:08 PM »
The story of David McAtee in Louisville really bums me out (unarmed protester shot). One of my big hobbies is BBQing, and apparently it was his too (owned a restaurant). Seeing the photos of him setting up his grill and cooking with a smile brought to light the need to focus on commonalities and uniting forces. Fuck whichever National Guard member or Louisville police officer that recklessly fired into a crowd.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #22360 on: June 02, 2020, 01:01:56 AM »
Is there a limit to the number of people you can ignore on SLAP? If so, I feel like I'm fast approaching that threshold.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Mog

• Rep: -166
« Reply #22361 on: June 02, 2020, 03:01:50 AM »
there are more guests who read the forum than actual users so people who utilize the ignore list are a pretty small percent. I just bully users I don't like off the forum, never ignored anyone on here except Rob on my first account. he was just too damn insane

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Saint Coke

« Reply #22362 on: June 02, 2020, 08:27:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

liar. you care more about a flag. now you backpedal for sympathy. focus.
How am I a liar? Because I defended my countries history from being forgotten? You people only want to forget everything bad that happened in life.

Just because I defended my countries history, I hate blacks? Even though one of my best friends is black.

Frank your just mad I made real valid points. Bucketoftruth just kept saying the same thing over and over with no real points.

Skatefase got me at one point and I accept that.

But I'm not racist because I choose to accept the past.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #22363 on: June 02, 2020, 09:21:09 AM »
nah, you haven't had any points. but it's ok, keep thinking that if you want, hehe.

Saint Coke

« Reply #22364 on: June 02, 2020, 10:08:20 AM »
nah, you haven't had any points. but it's ok, keep thinking that if you want, hehe.
Alright well keep living under a rock then.

Yu Dum

« Reply #22365 on: June 02, 2020, 05:00:51 PM »
I hit my fucking head again. I’m done for a while.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22366 on: June 02, 2020, 08:31:16 PM »
Allergies + vegetation management projects
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #22367 on: June 02, 2020, 08:37:22 PM »
I hit my fucking head again. I’m done for a while.

Bummer, I'm due for another one soon. Always on some dumb shit
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22368 on: June 02, 2020, 10:03:43 PM »
My friend Rye passed away....
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22369 on: June 02, 2020, 11:03:24 PM »
there are more guests who read the forum than actual users so people who utilize the ignore list are a pretty small percent. I just bully users I don't like off the forum, never ignored anyone on here except Rob on my first account. he was just too damn insane

bahaha, you got some real pull around here eh

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #22370 on: June 03, 2020, 04:32:40 AM »
The world's on fire, people are pissed off and losing their shit on social media . More specifically, old friends unmasking some MAGA ideas or Q anon or lizard people conspiracy shit. I've known some of these guys for almost 30 years, it sucks. I don't live near them anymore, and all of our interactions are over instagram now, but I can't deal with these dudes anymore and it makes me want to delete my insta.

FleeceFlannel

« Reply #22371 on: June 04, 2020, 09:38:33 AM »
I’m not stoked on my town’s local news sources.  The writers are all Republicans which is fine, I do not care what your political views are, but you’d think in a wealthy and educated town we might at least have a few people that use their own thought process’s to write a decent article.  Instead it’s “stop these Leftists Anarchists from tearing down our town” and by tearing down the town they are referring to that piece of graffiti on the sidewalk that says F12, obviously written in fucking sidewalk chalk by a rowdy little 12 year old.  Bummer.  Also the skate park is crowded and the coping is waxed.  It’s hot outside and cigarettes are 9 dollars here.  Oh and I need about 1500 dollars worth of work done on my truck and lost my job because of covid. 

That’s ok if I just bitch and moan in this forum right?  Apologies if I was wrong.

Mog

« Reply #22372 on: June 04, 2020, 10:29:47 AM »
cigarettes are 9 dollars here.  Oh and I need about 1500 dollars worth of work done on my truck and lost my job because of covid. 

That’s ok if I just bitch and moan in this forum right?  Apologies if I was wrong.

My cigs cost $17 (Canadian) a pack its fuckin robbery and yes Slap's primary purpose is to collect bitchings and moanings

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

FleeceFlannel

« Reply #22373 on: June 04, 2020, 10:57:34 AM »
Expand Quote
cigarettes are 9 dollars here.  Oh and I need about 1500 dollars worth of work done on my truck and lost my job because of covid. 

[close]

My cigs cost $17 (Canadian) a pack its fuckin robbery and yes Slap's primary purpose is to collect bitchings and moanings

My favorite part about Canadian cigarettes was the pictures of people who had lost their jaws and shit to smoking. 

Mog

« Reply #22374 on: June 04, 2020, 11:04:46 AM »
they are actually so fuckin annoying not because they gross me out or make me want to quit but its the same damn pictures for like 15 years gimme some new freaks already

Mog

« Reply #22375 on: June 04, 2020, 11:05:50 AM »
this is my fave one

Mog

« Reply #22376 on: June 04, 2020, 11:07:23 AM »
most of them are like think of children (I don't have kids), picture of a pregnant women (I can't get pregnant), some guy smokin out a hole in his throat (so fuckin rad)

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22377 on: June 04, 2020, 11:19:44 PM »
most of them are like think of children (I don't have kids), picture of a pregnant women (I can't get pregnant), some guy smokin out a hole in his throat (so fuckin rad)

how old are you? i always imagined you to be an annoying 14 year old who sits in his room jerking off to anime or something

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #22378 on: June 05, 2020, 03:37:20 AM »
Mog is 30

AngryBlackMan

« Reply #22379 on: June 05, 2020, 03:54:36 AM »
Apologies... so long time ago when I was a young Marine we were taught that if we were ever told to do a task that we didn’t agree with (not war crimes and shit, more like cleaning toilets etc) that we were supposed to do it anyway and then bring up the grievance afterwards... 

This never sat right with me because after you were done doing whatever bullshit they wanted and you told them “hey, it’s fucked up you’re always asking me to do this” they would apologize and say you’re right, we’ll get someone else to do it next time.

In the meantime, they don’t give a fuck because you’ve already done what they needed. They can say anything at that point. 

Since then I’ve never been big on apologies.  I kinda hate hearing them. And with all this bullshit going on and people backtracking and talking about how sorry they are...

It’s lame as fuck. Not stoked.