Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1886265 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22530 on: July 25, 2020, 09:44:09 AM »
40$ parking ticket..

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22531 on: July 25, 2020, 11:05:44 AM »
Category 1 Hurricane is either hitting my city or is gonna come pretty close. I’m at work right now and will be here tomorrow. Only light rain and winds so far but it’s supposed to pick up in a few hours.
https://twitter.com/NWSCorpus/status/1287001923619495938
Good luck and stay safe, them hurricanes ain't no joke.
Dueces Bitch's

Mongoloid

« Reply #22532 on: July 26, 2020, 05:01:50 AM »
Yesterday there was a swole kid at the park drinking a monster energy drink while wearing a green Infowars t-Shirt, and a pair of neon green Osiris high tops.

As amazing a specimen as he was, I was definitely not stoked encountering one in the wild.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22533 on: July 26, 2020, 05:05:55 AM »
I hate the suffering of others.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #22534 on: July 26, 2020, 08:47:14 AM »
Taking mdma and then taking my dog downstairs for shit and locking myself out of my apartment and calling a locksmith who arrives 25 minutes later shit these pills are kicking in then helping him fiddle with it I’m getting chattier and chattier he’s got this long metal thing we’re trying to fit it under the door I’m really getting into helping but it just won’t fit then he’s telling me how bill gates did covid and all these fucking fringe websites now he’s fucking around trying to pick the lock and this part sucks cause I cant help at all I can only hold my dog and listen to his bullshit there is nothing else to focus on and eventually he calls it he can’t get me in he gives me a discount well because why not right so I’ve got this invoice for 100aud and I’m fucking rolled on these pills but my smokes are inside it’s fucking dire so I’m walking up to the police station with the dog and in a fashion I explain the caper and we return grab a guard and we all go up to my unit. Now I’m thinking fuck where even is the bong but the guard just unlocks the door and the coppers say go get some id and lease papers and I go get my shit yep the bongs right there on the table yeah great wait no fucking way they’re not coming in don’t they know I’m sideways but confidence is restored talk bullshit with the cops and the guard for a minute then they all fuck off.
I mean I’m stoked on the last 5mins but the last three hours has been a skitz mission and not a good one
listen to cosmic psychos

live, laugh, love

« Reply #22535 on: July 26, 2020, 08:55:22 AM »
One of my closest friends who I've known for over 20 years believes nearly all conspiracies he hears. I try to avoid topics I think will cause him to rant about whatever horseshit he thinks he unearthed. But it's really starting to feel like a chore and it's annoying as fuck.

It seems to have started years ago after a motor cycle accident where he fucked his leg up. He couldn't work for 9 months and was just reading bullshit all day while on painkillers.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #22536 on: July 26, 2020, 09:25:58 AM »
They’re like, the legends of our time
Helps idiots feel like they’re in control of shit
listen to cosmic psychos

Mongoloid

« Reply #22537 on: July 26, 2020, 10:45:24 AM »
One of my closest friends who I've known for over 20 years believes nearly all conspiracies he hears. I try to avoid topics I think will cause him to rant about whatever horseshit he thinks he unearthed. But it's really starting to feel like a chore and it's annoying as fuck.

It seems to have started years ago after a motor cycle accident where he fucked his leg up. He couldn't work for 9 months and was just reading bullshit all day while on painkillers.

There is no consolation for this pain. I’ve witnessed intelligent people fall victim, and I can’t even comprehend it.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #22538 on: July 27, 2020, 03:36:51 PM »
A friend who taught me how to skate just died of breastcancer.

Fuck cancer...

Mongoloid

« Reply #22539 on: July 27, 2020, 04:05:52 PM »
A friend who taught me how to skate just died of breastcancer.

Fuck cancer...

Cancer is a motherfucker, sorry to hear it man.

I had a killer weekend of skate, beer, and music jams. Finally found myself in a decent headspace for the first time in months, and then I had a dream lastnight the ex received a ring from the dude she cheated on me with.

Feeling ok went full on kaput.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #22540 on: July 28, 2020, 04:43:28 PM »
House buying is probably the most stress inducing thing I've done for over a decade. Thankfully our buying agent is the homie and thorough but the selling agent sucks, so badly. The house had a bathroom leak that destroyed a wall, rat damage to a water line and termite damage in the garage. We paid for all the inspections to go down just to find this laundry list of bullshit. The selling agent is acting extremely surprised by it all, followed by rushing tog et the work done in a haphazard way. Additionally, the fucking guy doesn't know how to use docusign. It's 2020 you leech!

My dog fucking sucks sometimes. After 2p, I go to the store for ingredients for dinner. The dog has been OK today so I think "ok, time to get her some new treats and a new toy for good behavior".

I come home, after cleaning our apartment so my wife can just chill when she gets home, to find our trash spread across the entire floor. Coffee grounds, old tinfoil, old meat, food scraps, banana peels, the whole nine. I was so mad I couldn't even yell. Having a poorly trained dog is like having a kid who got busted getting high at school: You know it's your fault they're this way but you're still disappointed that they're so goddamn stupid.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #22541 on: July 28, 2020, 06:26:32 PM »
... did you just buy the house i was renting? this isn't in portland is it?
🤙

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #22542 on: July 28, 2020, 09:52:10 PM »
... did you just buy the house i was renting? this isn't in portland is it?

No, this is Southern California, where even a decrepit piece of shit can sell for almost a million dollars!

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22543 on: August 02, 2020, 10:38:09 AM »
My brother DD who's up in a medium is saying the thrasher is light for a while now.

It's lacking posters and stickers for the months?

I need to know if the Screws are ripping him off again.

Took us like 11 months to realize the cos were ripping off his mags at the Max in the beginning.

That was fucking awesome love those guys.
Every co is all right with me.

I should just buy mags for everyone and say fuck food all together.

Anyone got info on whats going on? Plz
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22544 on: August 03, 2020, 01:45:15 AM »
In the last few weeks, my old boss died of a heart attack,  a friend died of cancer, i had a two hour phone call from a friend asking me to talk her out of committing suicide. The girl I'm curshing on right now is currently helping her friend avoid an abusive boyfriend. Some jerks tried to fuck with my car. My garbage disposal just took a shit today. Hard times happen. Shit sucks. It always does. Ain't the first time, won't be the last. Bad times happen but good people get through.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #22545 on: August 03, 2020, 11:41:29 AM »
I got a big splash of gasoline on my shirt, arm, and a little on my face while at work today.
I washed my arms and face and changed my shirt but like 15 min later I could still smell it and I started feeling like I had heat exhaustion.
I ended up leaving work 3.5 hours into my 9 hour shift.
The boss understood and said it was chill for me to leave.
But now I’m kinda wondering if I should go back and finish the last three hours of my shift now that I showered and relaxed for an hour.
Luckily i have plenty vacation days to use to cover a missed day.

Second thing, when I woke up this morning, my thighs and hips were super sore so I caked on icy how then 2 hours later when I started working and sweating, it started burning so bad. Like it was interfering with me at work that first hour. I was rolling cold water bottles on my leg to try and get rid of it. Eventually it went away and a little while later boom the gas.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #22546 on: August 03, 2020, 09:52:57 PM »
Me and my gf were looking into getting our own condo but the person I was hoping to move in with us bailed out and now we are questioning if we can afford it. Might have to get a second job as well.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22547 on: August 09, 2020, 01:27:16 AM »
I got bit by a bug about a week ago and there is now an inch wide red spot around where the bug bit me.

It felt like I got bit more than once and it hurt the night it happened. I initially assumed I got bit by a few ants one night I was hanging out in the park or I had been bitten by a spider one night hanging out on the patio, but now I'm stressing out that it might be a tick bite... and of course the province/the pandemic fucked up my insurance coverage and it starts 20 days from now instead of 2 months ago when it was supposed to start.

I worry I will have to fight the province, pay out of pocket, or drive down to the States to go to the doctor to use the insurance provided by my employer. Not stoked on this.

And, instead of sleeping, I can't stop thinking about Irene from Real World Seattle.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #22548 on: August 09, 2020, 05:37:48 PM »
You might get slapped by your roommate too. So that kind of sucks.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #22549 on: August 09, 2020, 05:58:00 PM »
I got bit by a bug about a week ago and there is now an inch wide red spot around where the bug bit me.

It felt like I got bit more than once and it hurt the night it happened. I initially assumed I got bit by a few ants one night I was hanging out in the park or I had been bitten by a spider one night hanging out on the patio, but now I'm stressing out that it might be a tick bite... and of course the province/the pandemic fucked up my insurance coverage and it starts 20 days from now instead of 2 months ago when it was supposed to start.

I worry I will have to fight the province, pay out of pocket, or drive down to the States to go to the doctor to use the insurance provided by my employer. Not stoked on this.

And, instead of sleeping, I can't stop thinking about Irene from Real World Seattle.

Get tested for lyme, I recently found out that I likely had more than one round of lyme disease that went untreated, and it will be in your best interest to treat it now. The joint pain is no joke.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #22550 on: August 10, 2020, 09:14:43 AM »
Threw out my back again, this time I had to take the day off from work because I couldn’t even bend over to put my underwear on this morning.

I’m getting reeeeeal sick of this shit. Happens every 4-6 months or so... maybe 8-12 months if I’m lucky.

vindogg

« Reply #22551 on: August 11, 2020, 01:53:39 PM »
Multiple cases of covid19 in my country after being community transmission free for 103 days. We are back in isolation, means no skating and the 6 weeks of isolation we did in March means nothing at all.  I woke up this morning with cold symptoms, not those which are likely to mean covid but still enough to warrant trying to get tested... ahh well

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1396
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22552 on: August 11, 2020, 10:22:39 PM »
skunk was living under the house i just moved into. sprayed outside 4 nights ago and the front porch reeks.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

thomas kook

« Reply #22553 on: August 11, 2020, 10:40:27 PM »
Multiple cases of covid19 in my country after being community transmission free for 103 days. We are back in isolation, means no skating and the 6 weeks of isolation we did in March means nothing at all.  I woke up this morning with cold symptoms, not those which are likely to mean covid but still enough to warrant trying to get tested... ahh well

it must suck but i'm pretty jealous of how adequate your government's response is to something like this. over here they're so indecisive about everything and it makes most people just not care about any and all precautions most of the time. i feel like that sucks more but then again the grass is always greener yadda yadda

peptobismol

« Reply #22554 on: August 12, 2020, 03:32:54 AM »
its another night where i am up at 3:30am, drinking, and wasting time on slap and youtube. i want my ankle to be better so i can skate again.......maybe i will try rolling around in the morning.....or whenever i wake up.....if i end up going to bed at all.

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #22555 on: August 12, 2020, 07:15:30 PM »
LetGo App has a terrible search function/algorithm. For the past week I've been searching a for a particular term 24/7, an ad with that term in the title never showed up. Found it too late with other searches and the exact deal I'd been waiting for got sold to someone else. Got to resist jumping on the mediocre offerings.

vindogg

« Reply #22556 on: August 12, 2020, 11:31:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it must suck but i'm pretty jealous of how adequate your government's response is to something like this. over here they're so indecisive about everything and it makes most people just not care about any and all precautions most of the time. i feel like that sucks more but then again the grass is always greener yadda yadda

I feel you on that one I couldn't look past my own frustration and see how on point our government and people in general are about covid19. Thanks for reminding me to have a bit of perspective and I hope your govt. and residents get themselves in line

peptobismol

« Reply #22557 on: August 12, 2020, 11:55:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I feel you on that one I couldn't look past my own frustration and see how on point our government and people in general are about covid19. Thanks for reminding me to have a bit of perspective and I hope your govt. and residents get themselves in line
i assume youre talking about the usa. if youve ever spent a decent amount of time here, you know that theres a huge amount of people that feel they are invincible because they are "american" and have no concern for covid nor any repsect towards other people. its very ironic that "united" is in its name when this country is about as divided as it gets and im not even talking about donald trump. for years, ive been trying to move out of here and go back to the country from which my heritage originates but its actually easier said than done. but i dont blame them for not wanting any immigrants from america. i just hope that i eventually make it out of here.......alive.

thomas kook

« Reply #22558 on: August 13, 2020, 05:11:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
i assume youre talking about the usa. if youve ever spent a decent amount of time here, you know that theres a huge amount of people that feel they are invincible because they are "american" and have no concern for covid nor any repsect towards other people. its very ironic that "united" is in its name when this country is about as divided as it gets and im not even talking about donald trump. for years, ive been trying to move out of here and go back to the country from which my heritage originates but its actually easier said than done. but i dont blame them for not wanting any immigrants from america. i just hope that i eventually make it out of here.......alive.

i'm european and it seems vindogg over there is a kiwi but that's very american of you to assume that.
in all seriousness, i have some family in south east usa that are exactly like you describe. i hope you ever make it to the place you want to be man, you sound like you deserve it

AssMountain

• Rep: 30
« Reply #22559 on: August 13, 2020, 08:04:50 AM »
I just got home from my night shift and warmed up the dinner I had left for me, with a packet of microwave gravy, which I've never had, but was quite expensive and looks delicious. So I covered my fish and chips and peas in this gravy, and honestly, the only thing I can compare the flavour of this gravy to is the taste you get in your mouth when you're eating someone out. Its not necessarily horrible, its just not the kind of flavour I want when I'm trying to enjoy my food.

Still ate my food though.

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.