Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880766 times)

Featherdale wildlife park

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22740 on: October 27, 2020, 08:04:09 AM »
The worst thing about bands is that they have humans in them.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22741 on: October 27, 2020, 10:02:41 AM »
The worst thing about bands is that they have humans in them.

-mp
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22742 on: October 27, 2020, 10:40:06 AM »
Some Nut just went full crazy racist at the merwin clinic in Allston.

Said she was gonna stab people was dropping n bombs.

Took the mussel off her dog. Mentally ill obviously because once they realized she was here they was like so and so it's time to go.

She didn't leave quite at all.

Told me she hopes I get run over by a car. I said me too.
(A)pl(E)

theSketchLord

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22743 on: October 28, 2020, 03:42:35 AM »
Agreed to do an hour overtime and overslept.
Had to uber it in therefore destroying most of my profit margin.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #22744 on: October 28, 2020, 07:36:09 AM »
Broke my 7.81 so I set up what I had available, an 8 that I had previously skated, on my Venture 5.0’s. The Magic Carpet ride looks seriously dorky as fuck but I gotta live with it for now.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #22745 on: October 28, 2020, 09:07:34 AM »
Snow and cold. The virus shutting down indoor parks. Dusty, cramped, wet parking lots. Because of this, I'm looking at maybe seven months of very little to no skating.

Even though I'm getting older and was never that good, I still want to skate. I know there's other things in life, but it's difficult to have this thing I love to do essentially taken away from me.

For all of you in warmer climates, make the most of it!

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #22746 on: October 28, 2020, 09:29:33 AM »
Every time I take a shit, someone has to come in to the bathroom. My kid had to tell me something, wife has to get something, dog needs to know where I am, etc. So this time I go shit in my kid’s bathroom, thinking I’ll be left alone. No. Wife barges in, didn’t know I was in there even though the door was shut. I just want to shit in peace.

brick.

• Rep: 0
« Reply #22747 on: October 28, 2020, 10:31:44 AM »
not stoked on the level of anti-vax, anti-mask, and anti-science that I've been seeing in skating. all under the guise of being a "free-thinker". going against the norm is (was?) a part of skating but some have gone too far imo

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #22748 on: October 28, 2020, 10:39:40 AM »
Every time I take a shit, someone has to come in to the bathroom. My kid had to tell me something, wife has to get something, dog needs to know where I am, etc. So this time I go shit in my kid’s bathroom, thinking I’ll be left alone. No. Wife barges in, didn’t know I was in there even though the door was shut. I just want to shit in peace.

Lock the door? Announce to everyone you're going to need 10 minutes to shit ALONE?

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #22749 on: October 28, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »

I endure this a lot also. STRANGELY , as of late, I have learned that ..if I go to the bathroom AS SOON as I walk in the door from work... they leave me alone. (If I've been home, or just woke up, or any other time at all... I suffer the same fate).
Yesterday I pretended to shit just to get 10 minutes alone with some skate clips on my phone. It was nice and quiet. Other times I will shit at work, just to shit on the company's dime. (these are spiteful days)

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #22750 on: October 28, 2020, 04:56:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I endure this a lot also. STRANGELY , as of late, I have learned that ..if I go to the bathroom AS SOON as I walk in the door from work... they leave me alone. (If I've been home, or just woke up, or any other time at all... I suffer the same fate).
Yesterday I pretended to shit just to get 10 minutes alone with some skate clips on my phone. It was nice and quiet. Other times I will shit at work, just to shit on the company's dime. (these are spiteful days)

Damn near every time I take a shit my wife walks in and puts me on blast for watching skate clips.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

« Reply #22751 on: October 28, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lock the door? Announce to everyone you're going to need 10 minutes to shit ALONE?
You would think it’s that easy...

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #22752 on: October 28, 2020, 07:46:02 PM »
1. I got a coding test to screen for an interview at a company i really want to work at. During the 1 hour test my power went out twice and by the end i was working on my laptop tethered to my phone's data line. Did not have enough time to finish and haven't heard back from them since.

2. My computer crashed that night and I lost about 5-8 hours of work

3. Had one of the worst skate sessions of my life literally could not stop just flinging my body, felt no control at all

4. Girl I've been seeing said she doesn't want to meet anymore because of our 'differences', even though we literally made plans to go hiking this weekend last night. Literally only been dating her for a couple weeks never even fought over anything yet.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #22753 on: November 03, 2020, 10:35:23 PM »
I put a multi bet on some NFL games a few days ago, only a couple of bucks and every single one of my picks won except the giants....shouldnt have picked them but they made the odds worth the money

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #22754 on: November 03, 2020, 11:10:23 PM »
1. I got a coding test to screen for an interview at a company i really want to work at. During the 1 hour test my power went out twice and by the end i was working on my laptop tethered to my phone's data line. Did not have enough time to finish and haven't heard back from them since.

3. Had one of the worst skate sessions of my life literally could not stop just flinging my body, felt no control at all

4. Girl I've been seeing said she doesn't want to meet anymore because of our 'differences', even though we literally made plans to go hiking this weekend last night. Literally only been dating her for a couple weeks never even fought over anything yet.

damn bro, harsh sequence of events.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

« Reply #22755 on: November 04, 2020, 08:25:24 AM »
$1000 to fix a garage door because the previous owner half assed EVERYTHING.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #22756 on: November 04, 2020, 11:11:17 AM »
street parking at my new place. I only get one parking space and I let my gf have it due to it getting dark so early now and not wanting her to have to walk half a block in the dark.  I circled my street for about 45 mins the other night until I found a decent spot. Woke up to a big ass dumpster on my front bumper and a gti right on my ass. gotta love overpopulated apartment complexes.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

« Reply #22757 on: November 04, 2020, 04:38:01 PM »
street parking at my new place. I only get one parking space and I let my gf have it due to it getting dark so early now and not wanting her to have to walk half a block in the dark.  I circled my street for about 45 mins the other night until I found a decent spot. Woke up to a big ass dumpster on my front bumper and a gti right on my ass. gotta love overpopulated apartment complexes.
I bought a house a few months ago and it’s not really any better. My neighbor has 2 trailers and 2 work trucks taking up the entire front stretch of his house, on top of 5 cars for the 6-9 people, 3 generations deep that live there.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #22758 on: November 05, 2020, 10:44:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I bought a house a few months ago and it’s not really any better. My neighbor has 2 trailers and 2 work trucks taking up the entire front stretch of his house, on top of 5 cars for the 6-9 people, 3 generations deep that live there.
Congrats on the house purchase that's awesome. It's a bitch but I'm getting wise to the spot saving game. park like an asshole to where you take up two spots and then move forward or back when your family member gets home to fit them in.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #22759 on: November 05, 2020, 11:01:34 AM »
copz used to be uncooL
mArLeY

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #22760 on: November 05, 2020, 03:08:08 PM »

shit. I feel for number #1. I past the initial screening for a front end coding job I really wanted at a good company and then they sent me a big full stack project to finish. Worked my ass off on it(and thought i had done really thorough and solid work) and got the a rejection letter yesterday. sucks mannnnnnn

How did it pan out for you?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22761 on: November 06, 2020, 07:09:03 AM »
This cats is likely going to eat my face someday.

(A)pl(E)

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

« Reply #22762 on: November 06, 2020, 07:19:09 AM »

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #22763 on: November 06, 2020, 07:20:14 AM »
People who file PayPal complaints within 48 hours of purchasing something and leaving you negative feedback on Depop, because you didn't update them with tracking or respond to a question straight away   ::)

Difficult for the sake of being difficult.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #22764 on: November 06, 2020, 07:36:17 AM »
^ at my job I have to deal with Amazon customers who buy our shit on a Friday, after hours, then get mad when they didn't received it by Saturday at 8 am. (We don't do any business on weekends at all, we aren't open).

Also.. not stoked on  Shorty's not reissuing Olson decks (so far)

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #22765 on: November 06, 2020, 08:00:52 AM »
^ at my job I have to deal with Amazon customers who buy our shit on a Friday, after hours, then get mad when they didn't received it by Saturday at 8 am. (We don't do any business on weekends at all, we aren't open).

Also.. not stoked on  Shorty's not reissuing Olson decks (so far)

I have a lot more respect for people who run ecommerce businesses after my experience with Depop. I couldn't imagine working in this environment full time. Most people are pretty good and easy to deal with, but there's always that one person.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #22766 on: November 08, 2020, 02:44:11 AM »
pretty sure my dogs in the early stages of incontinence/failing bladder. great discovery on your 25th bday.

Yoshi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #22767 on: November 08, 2020, 02:55:36 AM »
Lockdown 2.0 just started here in the UK. Just as I got back into the swing on things with gym and was making really good progress.. hopefully only a month tho

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #22768 on: November 08, 2020, 06:43:50 AM »
Lockdown 2.0 just started here in the UK. Just as I got back into the swing on things with gym and was making really good progress.. hopefully only a month tho

same, didn't particularly skate during the first lockdown due to me living in a shitty small town with nowhere to really skate bar a park that was always full of dickheads kids, finally got back into it somewhat consistently and then we get hit with the second one. luckily the little cunts are back in school so im gonna try to get some morning skates in when it's empty.

vindogg

« Reply #22769 on: November 08, 2020, 10:34:46 AM »
My foot is infected after standing on a nail and watching it go halfway through and the girl i like dont feel the same way about me. I guess what im least stoked on is bad luck coming in threes haha