Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1883619 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22920 on: December 30, 2020, 11:35:09 AM »
damn dawg, scalp issues suck. i had one too but no idea what it was still. it's gone. might have been psoriaris or something. itchy patches that scab up, one night i must have scratched so hard when half asleep, i woke up with legit blood stains on my pillow and dried blood in my hair because i went so hard on it while being barely conscious.

i mean i'm in germany, so i can't compare how competent average docs are from here to the us, but with me they always used to downplay everything about the tinnitus/noise. i was pretty afraid it could be something worse, like aneurysm, blood pressure issues, tumor, chronic infection, but pretty much every doc is like "nah, it's probably harmless, i'm not gonna do tests. if this is cancer or something, you'd probably be dead by now. so it's probably just something chronic for the rest of your life. just deal with it. that is all. good day!" like they didn't even check blood pressure and stuff, it's crazy.

to the point where i distrusted medicals so much that i straight didn't go to a doc for almost two years because i felt they were shitting me until this and various other things gone much worse. luckily i found a professional who is more understanding and seems motivated to find out what the fuck is going on.

i'm happy i'm insured, but that insurance can also lead to them not sending you to an mri because that shit is expensive and not necessarily covered, unless they are pretty sure they will find something, which kind of defeats the purpose. i am eligible for a big checkup now though at age 35, so i hope to get that done in spring. but i am terribly afraid. i have so many little gnarly things about my body i'm concerned about that i'm almost paranoid by now and always suspect they find something is wrong with me. i have also a small surgery on hold rn due to covid. shit sucks.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22921 on: December 30, 2020, 12:15:37 PM »
Long story so buckle up, I had a quasi on again off again best friend and lover he and I were two peas in a pod but he came from privilege and success and I just was cared for but ignored.

We skated together drank beers together hooked up with ladies together and sometimes fooled around with each other. 

So as I broke the spell and illusion of his manipulation I was once again caught up with his friend's and getting loaded in NOLA. (this was 2001) so as I see him and we clique back up with my homies we're back to our old selves fighting fucking and doing drugs.

As I'm talking with him and his then gf now wife I'm noticing something is off with him totally nutso erratic behavior and delusions and psycho babblings, so I'm going to sleep he climbs on top of me and asks me you want to know what death taste's like?! I'm like wtf dude fuck off he bites my face and chews off my bottom lip. Spits it out and I'm writhing in pain and shock he's pummeling his gf because she's fighting him.  I get up and yell for my homies to help and no one is there.  I got one random crackhead to help me stomp the fuck out of this dude and he is absolutely going bonkers apeshit so he beats it to bourbon street and that's the last I saw him that night.

So I'm in the hospital (no one found my lip btw) so they've got me in surgery but it's not the top tiered hospital's this is ghetto as shit we'll see you whenever we are ready for you.

So they seuter me up and I have a Bruce Campbell type of hairlip with a slight scar anyways I visited my other homie who lost her leg and we're kinda going in on how fucked the situations we're in.

Fast forward to a 6 year hiatus between me and my homie who did me wrong got a call from him hey man I'm sorry for what when down and it's my fault yada yada etc I'm back to kicking it with him.

Not the same though I don't trust him like I use to and meet only at public places never on his terms, we were friends for a long time but it seems to me whenever you grow apart from someone you lose not only yourself but gain a lot of self knowledge and how you would want to be treated and setting the bar for the bullshit you stand for.

That was 6+ year's ago and I can't stand him and his bullshit felt like breaking up with an exgf it sucks and sometimes miss him too but I think back to the situations we've been in and he's got his back NO ONE HAD MINE....
Dueces Bitch's

ghettygreensili

• Rep: -9
« Reply #22922 on: December 30, 2020, 12:28:49 PM »
My girl friend, whom I love,(I know: falling in love is for posers) blacked out at my families Christmas. Granted she didn't make too much of an ass of herself in front of my family but on the ride home (Me DDing of course), she had to use the bathroom. Fair enough. I pull over at a gas station and go to grab the bathroom key for her. When I walk outside, she's pissing on a curb within sight of everyone at the pump. Part of her apology was that if I were also drunk I wouldn't have been so upset. This isn't the first time her drinking has been a problem. But it's about to be the last time it is going to be my problem. Shit sucks.

Small Update: She lied to me about having a DUI in October.

Frontside grind blind on the government

Grind King Rims

« Reply #22923 on: December 30, 2020, 12:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
My girl friend, whom I love,(I know: falling in love is for posers) blacked out at my families Christmas. Granted she didn't make too much of an ass of herself in front of my family but on the ride home (Me DDing of course), she had to use the bathroom. Fair enough. I pull over at a gas station and go to grab the bathroom key for her. When I walk outside, she's pissing on a curb within sight of everyone at the pump. Part of her apology was that if I were also drunk I wouldn't have been so upset. This isn't the first time her drinking has been a problem. But it's about to be the last time it is going to be my problem. Shit sucks.
[close]

Small Update: She lied to me about having a DUI in October.

What you can take from her lying is that she knows it's an issue and whether or not she's willing to verbally admit it, she knows that it's a problem.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #22924 on: December 30, 2020, 01:07:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
got a bad hemmorhoid, lol. first time. wasn't there two days ago. probably went too hard on the ass wipe. it's not toopainful, but fucking weird.

should i basically take a shower after every shit now? do i need some sort of gel? how can i get rid of this, possibly without a big fuss.
[close]
Epsom salt baths and preparation H dawg..Witch hazel wipes and you stinkstar should be showroom condition in no time.
[close]

thanks bro, i'll check that shit out.

Just posting to reiterate. Preparation H is key, get the ointment over the clear gel if you can.

The other must is grab a pack of disposable wipes and keep them on you. They're way nicer than dry toilet paper anyway, you start to love them.

To address the source of your hemorrhoids, try and up the fibre in your diet. Learn to love porridge and get a couple of servings of fruit each day, your shits will be great.

If you have internal hemorrhoid's (inside past the hoop), you might have to take Anusol suppositories. They turn your poop all white, kind of cool. And they also work really well.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #22925 on: December 30, 2020, 02:47:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
got a bad hemmorhoid, lol. first time. wasn't there two days ago. probably went too hard on the ass wipe. it's not toopainful, but fucking weird.

should i basically take a shower after every shit now? do i need some sort of gel? how can i get rid of this, possibly without a big fuss.
[close]
Epsom salt baths and preparation H dawg..Witch hazel wipes and you stinkstar should be showroom condition in no time.
[close]

thanks bro, i'll check that shit out.
[close]

Just posting to reiterate. Preparation H is key, get the ointment over the clear gel if you can.

The other must is grab a pack of disposable wipes and keep them on you. They're way nicer than dry toilet paper anyway, you start to love them.

To address the source of your hemorrhoids, try and up the fibre in your diet. Learn to love porridge and get a couple of servings of fruit each day, your shits will be great.

If you have internal hemorrhoid's (inside past the hoop), you might have to take Anusol suppositories. They turn your poop all white, kind of cool. And they also work really well.
much appreciated

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 336
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #22926 on: December 31, 2020, 08:34:19 AM »
Tinnitus crew here aswell. It's been manageable but the last few weeks it's definitely more prominent and it's bothering me when I try and sleep. I've been using earbuds more so I wonder if they aggravated it. It's a shame because music is my outlet and might have to give it up for a good while. I always wonder if it's another issue that's causing it.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #22927 on: January 01, 2021, 03:37:57 PM »
Covid shutdowns plus the holiday lull has been pretty irritating. I can't wait for work to start again so I stay busy and time passes more quickly as a result. Reading and drawing are great, and I don't miss responding to countless emails, but other than that this holiday season has been the worst in awhile. Plus I'm more prone to online shopping when I'm not working, which I have little resistance towards and which eats my money up.

Mongoloid

« Reply #22928 on: January 01, 2021, 03:54:09 PM »
Breaking my deck 45 mins into my first skate session in weeks.

flint fireforge

• Rep: -11
« Reply #22929 on: January 01, 2021, 06:14:24 PM »
my ex lost 2 people, one to cancer and one to stroke in the last month. and she can't grieve or do normal funeral shit cause all the covid laws. not to mention i can't do much to help out of fear of covid. not my fear but what are you gonna do? she's been through a lot but i'm hard pressed to say she's been through worse.
the last death was before midnight so maybe 2021 is good luck for all but that last one was a rough ride!
Yeeeeeeee haw, y’all grow so much food in them cities it’s not like there are food deserts

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #22930 on: January 02, 2021, 08:05:19 AM »
I relapsed for the first time in 3-4 years on Christmas. It led to me getting black out drunk and doing some stupid shit that I felt embarrassed about afterwards. Later some friends told me what I had done while I was blacked out, they didn’t really understand why I was so worried about it. They didn’t think I did anything too bad.
Anyway, I had been dating this person and things were going so well. I decided to open up to her last night about my relapse and blacking out. She admitted that it was a red flag and reminded her of a past toxic relationship she was in and she decided to end things with me.
I don’t blame her. I don’t regret being honest with her. I just feel ashamed.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 970
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22931 on: January 02, 2021, 08:28:29 AM »
I'm tired of ladies saying I look mad post malone. I had to Google it like few years ago.

I say post malone is a biter.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Grind King Rims

« Reply #22932 on: January 02, 2021, 08:35:32 AM »
I relapsed for the first time in 3-4 years on Christmas. It led to me getting black out drunk and doing some stupid shit that I felt embarrassed about afterwards. Later some friends told me what I had done while I was blacked out, they didn’t really understand why I was so worried about it. They didn’t think I did anything too bad.
Anyway, I had been dating this person and things were going so well. I decided to open up to her last night about my relapse and blacking out. She admitted that it was a red flag and reminded her of a past toxic relationship she was in and she decided to end things with me.

One day at a time pal. The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. Just gotta get back on the horse.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22933 on: January 02, 2021, 08:56:51 AM »

I feel this, I went through a phase where quite a few mates would say "It wasn't even that bad" or "everyone was pissed up" but it was always the not knowing.

Look at it as a learning experience, I don't massively drink nowadays but recently at a work function I was on that slippery slope and I had to step back and remind myself of how I'd feel the next morning not remembering anything.

I found that was an easy feeling to slip back into and just the though kinda put the brakes on my drinking.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22934 on: January 02, 2021, 02:18:05 PM »
i can taste the nasal self medication in the back of my throat and its really gross
Cocaine be like that.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #22935 on: January 03, 2021, 05:20:49 AM »
Definitely not stoked to see Mark Waters hasn't gotten better after catching covid Dec 4th.  He's been in an induced coma and intubated since before Christmas. Get better Mark. There's a go fund me for him even. 
<div class="gfm-embed" data-url="https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-mark-waters-and-family/widget/large/"></div><script defer src="https://www.gofundme.com/static/js/embed.js"></script>

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22936 on: January 04, 2021, 08:58:48 AM »
Been late for work due to oversleeping twice this week.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #22937 on: January 04, 2021, 01:03:06 PM »
Used the virtual check deposit option on my bank app where you can just take a pic of your check and upload the picture and they cash it online. Called my bank cuz after a day it still didn’t go thru and they said it takes 24 hours and if you do it on a weekend it counts as doing it on a Monday, so it’s the equivalent of me having done it on a Monday, so I’m not supposed to be getting the cash in my account till tomorrow (Tuesday) even though I uploaded the check on Sunday; fuck virtual depositing.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #22938 on: January 04, 2021, 01:52:22 PM »
uk now on its third national lockdown

brilliant, fuckin brilliant

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #22939 on: January 04, 2021, 11:25:53 PM »
Person in my building away for week but forgot to cancel food, I got their big box of hello fresh. I never had it before so I put the bags in my fridge and left the ice pack thing on the floor to deal with next day. Go to make one of the meals the next day and I realise all the meat comes separately and it was in the fucking ice pack thing all along

I’m not game to eat the meat now it’s been out for a while
So, so bummed
listen to cosmic psychos

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #22940 on: January 05, 2021, 02:59:41 PM »
I got corona and I feel like shit

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #22941 on: January 05, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »
I got corona and I feel like shit

oh no! hope you make it out alright. i have been semi milking/enjoying the work from home and quarantine as an introvert, but im also terrified of actually catching it. i keep forgetting that it fucking sucks.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22942 on: January 05, 2021, 07:27:33 PM »
typing this because i have to get it out of my head and into words...

yesterday on my lunch break i ran to the post office to mail rent. one of the few times i leave my house with covid. i was pretty close to my house on a road i have skated and driven on 1,000 times in the past 10 years. 30mph, 1 lane on each side with big grass medians/trees. not a fast place, lots of people walking, families, etc. traffic slowed down but i remember seeing construction on my way past earlier, so i dont think much. all of a sudden its a dead stop and i realize a car is backwards on the other side and people are scrambling - it looks like a car crash. then, i see bodies lying in the median. one is up against a tree and the other is like 2 feet from me in the grass. i see a guy frantically checking on them but then he backs away. in the distance i can see the fire trucks and police cars coming, so again we cant really move since its a narrow road and we're trying to give room. i cant help myself and glance over. the body right by my car is a younger girl, bloodied face and completely lifeless. finally the cars start moving and i get to the post office, shaking because of what i just saw. turns out, the girl was dead and the other person is in critical condition. it was yesterday at lunch time and now its tuesday night and i cannot stop thinking about it. never seen a dead body.

not stoked at all.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #22943 on: January 05, 2021, 07:53:29 PM »
I'm tired of ladies saying I look mad post malone. I had to Google it like few years ago.

I say post malone is a biter.
You actually look like him or do your face tattoos resemble a high school desk?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #22944 on: January 05, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »

yesterday on my lunch break i ran to the post office to mail rent. one of the few times i leave my house with covid. i was pretty close to my house on a road i have skated and driven on 1,000 times in the past 10 years. 30mph, 1 lane on each side with big grass medians/trees. not a fast place, lots of people walking, families, etc. traffic slowed down but i remember seeing construction on my way past earlier, so i dont think much. all of a sudden its a dead stop and i realize a car is backwards on the other side and people are scrambling - it looks like a car crash. then, i see bodies lying in the median. one is up against a tree and the other is like 2 feet from me in the grass. i see a guy frantically checking on them but then he backs away. in the distance i can see the fire trucks and police cars coming, so again we cant really move since its a narrow road and we're trying to give room. i cant help myself and glance over. the body right by my car is a younger girl, bloodied face and completely lifeless. finally the cars start moving and i get to the post office, shaking because of what i just saw. turns out, the girl was dead and the other person is in critical condition. it was yesterday at lunch time and now its tuesday night and i cannot stop thinking about it. never seen a dead body.

not stoked at all.
Brutal. Hope you are doing ok. Wishing the best for you.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #22945 on: January 05, 2021, 10:08:59 PM »
Expand Quote

not stoked at all.
[close]
Brutal. Hope you are doing ok. Wishing the best for you.

i sincerely second that

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22946 on: January 06, 2021, 06:43:41 AM »
thanks guys. it was the first damn thing on my mind when i woke up, but im sure it'll fade away with some time. appreciate the kind words for sure.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #22947 on: January 07, 2021, 08:20:17 PM »
We got that pom strain in Brisbane, going into 3 day lockdown at 6, there goes the weekend. The chick that got it works at a hotel just up the road from me and I live in a fucking hotel sooo

And I was kicking it with the bums last night, drinking and shaking hands and shit on the street that was probably a real shitty idea

I actually got up with a fucking sore throat I am gonna go to the testing joint down the road
I am gonna be so fucking cut if I get it
 I’m a mad arrogant cunt and when this is over I wanna be all like nah I never got that shit
listen to cosmic psychos

Garth Marenghi

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #22949 on: January 09, 2021, 03:13:25 AM »

not stoked at all.

Talk to someone man. A professional.
And wishing you the best.

I've seen someone being decapitated when I was 5 years old.
Long story short: There was traffic jam and we were in the back in of the traffic jam. A Motocyclist didn't see it and crashed into the car right next to us ...

My parents took me immediately and guarded my eye, but I saw it.

For YEARS I thought I dreamt that, until my mom and dad said "that wasn't a dream, that actually happend when you were 5 years old"

That being said ... 6 monthly check-ups for my girlfriends C-word. absolutely terrible .. I feel helpless and don't know what to expect. I wish this to NO ONE ... :(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:20:21 AM by DISTANT RUMOURS »