Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1769644 times)

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • S T R A I G H T J A C K E T
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #24420 on: May 08, 2022, 06:19:23 PM »
Was having a good day, till I spent about an hour and a half reading the news.  I've got my morning caffeine in me too increasing my anxiety.  I'm legit worried about the US turning to full on fascism.  Through gerrymeandering and corrupt stacked courts, I could see voter apathy(as well as a rigged system) allowing republicans full control again.  This next time, I think they are legit going to set up laws that will allow presidents to rule until they die, or things in that nature.  It doesn't help that I'm in a deep red state as well.  Fuck this timeline.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #24421 on: May 09, 2022, 04:57:15 AM »
A Louis ck Shane Gillis thread

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 620
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #24422 on: May 09, 2022, 12:37:01 PM »
Iíve spent all my money except what I need to survive and Iím in danger of losing my ssi because of a technical error.

My cat wonít get better Iíve been doing all that I can for him. He almost 16.

Iím like JUST DO THE FUCKING $400 BLOOD WORK AND SEND MY NAME TO THE CREDITORS FUCK!!!

I have no frickin idea what to do he just wonít pass away and not one vets are down to help. One person who works there told me the reality of the situation.

They basically said it could likely be thousands of dollars to help him and itís probably not going to work.

The one place that does it wonít because I swore after speaking with them. I thought the call was over but my cracked up screen didnít hang up.

I owe them 200 from 2010 and said I canít have an appointment for 3 months anyway.

They said I donít take care of my pets properly I said

FUCK YOU UOU FUCKING NAZI FUCK after the call. I wish I hadnít but I did now Iím banned. I had someone check and yeah theyíre claiming scared.

Blood work! Thatís all I fucking needed to see if it was possible. Now Iím petting a cat that canít move. He just lays their purring all night. I can hear him in the next room.

On top of this all I think Iím fucking completely crazy. My eyes donít fucking work. I think im like one of those beings that thinks they are something else than what reality is.

I feel small and weak. Iíve always felt like this. I saw it every day before I stopped looking in the mirror.

People tell me the opposite. They always been telling me different and people say they was frightened of me before they got to know me.

This makes me wanna cry because Iím fucking baby.

I donít deserve to live. Iím going to go outside and cry now.

I hope that Iím small. I donít wanna look like Dis-baby fucking Huey. Rolling around balling on a skateboard thinking about why I bother doing anything at all.

Send some positive thoughts so I can muster the strength to get my ssi straight on Wednesday my payee and I are going to the office together to fix this.

I have my antenna my tinfoil and Iím getting on the roof now.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 932
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #24423 on: May 09, 2022, 02:24:20 PM »
^

damn, that's rough :(

i'm rooting for you and your payee. i have no advise on how to proceed with your cat, but i hope things take a turn for the better soon, whatever that means.

you do 100% deserve to live and prosper. still there's nothing wrong with crying your heart out about stuff like this from time to time.

beandemon

• Rep: 90
« Reply #24424 on: May 09, 2022, 06:47:17 PM »
Christ flea, thatís tough. Itís all right to feel bad, you definitively deserve to live and you didnít choose to be wired the way you are.

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #24425 on: May 09, 2022, 07:26:32 PM »
Iíve spent all my money except what I need to survive and Iím in danger of losing my ssi because of a technical error.

My cat wonít get better Iíve been doing all that I can for him. He almost 16.

Iím like JUST DO THE FUCKING $400 BLOOD WORK AND SEND MY NAME TO THE CREDITORS FUCK!!!

I have no frickin idea what to do he just wonít pass away and not one vets are down to help. One person who works there told me the reality of the situation.

They basically said it could likely be thousands of dollars to help him and itís probably not going to work.

The one place that does it wonít because I swore after speaking with them. I thought the call was over but my cracked up screen didnít hang up.

I owe them 200 from 2010 and said I canít have an appointment for 3 months anyway.

They said I donít take care of my pets properly I said

FUCK YOU UOU FUCKING NAZI FUCK after the call. I wish I hadnít but I did now Iím banned. I had someone check and yeah theyíre claiming scared.

Blood work! Thatís all I fucking needed to see if it was possible. Now Iím petting a cat that canít move. He just lays their purring all night. I can hear him in the next room.

On top of this all I think Iím fucking completely crazy. My eyes donít fucking work. I think im like one of those beings that thinks they are something else than what reality is.

I feel small and weak. Iíve always felt like this. I saw it every day before I stopped looking in the mirror.

People tell me the opposite. They always been telling me different and people say they was frightened of me before they got to know me.

This makes me wanna cry because Iím fucking baby.

I hope that Iím small. I donít wanna look like Dis-baby fucking Huey. Rolling around balling on a skateboard thinking about why I bother doing anything at all.

Send some positive thoughts so I can muster the strength to get my ssi straight on Wednesday my payee and I are going to the office together to fix this.

I have my antenna my tinfoil and Iím getting on the roof now.
I know itís not what you want to hear, but you need to put that cat down if itís suffering. I had to do it a few years ago. my cat was only 10 and had a tumor blocking its intestine or colon and it couldnít shit without hemorrhaging. That cat and I went through a lot together and he was my dude, but he couldnít go on like that and I couldnít afford surgery and cat chemotherapy that MIGHT have helped him.

TheBoognish

• Rep: 100
« Reply #24426 on: May 10, 2022, 03:51:30 AM »
Feel lile I got a wicked cold coming in. Sore throat, coughing, headache, sinuses fucked upÖ the whole works.

I say cold because I took 3 antigen covid tests just to make sure and all 3 are negative.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24427 on: May 10, 2022, 07:47:41 AM »
Thanks guys. Iím considering it
(A)pl(E)

beatifk

• Rep: 117
« Reply #24428 on: May 10, 2022, 08:13:47 AM »
Seasonal allergies are fucking with me.

And the mosquitoes are coming in nicely already.

Summer's cool, but I kinda already miss winter.

skate_or_dingus

• Rep: 100
« Reply #24429 on: May 10, 2022, 09:46:55 AM »

Obviously you don't get real winters where you live.
 Shit damn near killed me this year and I don't know if I can go through another one.

somefucker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • Quim Cardonavirus
« Reply #24430 on: May 10, 2022, 10:28:53 AM »

- every California and Arizona skater ever
oh my god iím not fucking racist iím not homophobic iím not transphobic

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24431 on: May 10, 2022, 11:00:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

- every California and Arizona skater ever

Iím from Boston I feel the same way. Iím not big on sweating at all.
(A)pl(E)

beatifk

• Rep: 117
« Reply #24432 on: May 11, 2022, 12:06:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Obviously you don't get real winters where you live.
 Shit damn near killed me this year and I don't know if I can go through another one.

I grew up in New England and the North East, and then lived in Michigan for 5 years after that, so, I can safely say I know what a 'real' winter is... however, it's true, where I live currently we don't have really severe winters, just nonstop rain and fog. I need to drive a couple hours into the mountains to see some snow.

But I stand by my statement. Obviously autumn weather is best, but that season doesn't really exist. We just go straight from summer to winter and back again.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #24433 on: May 11, 2022, 12:30:36 AM »
Just got let go at my job. I've only experienced being somewhat comfortable financially for the last three months. Now it's done and I'm stressing. Was nice to see the other side of things at least for a bit.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #24434 on: May 11, 2022, 02:47:34 AM »
Shit docuseries shows. Found what I thought was a two part documentary finish second part only to realise I have to wait another week for the next bit (and however many more weeks after). Just make it all in one go if it's a story worth hearing. Or even worse is what I'd call a premature documentary where you get to the end and the story isn't even over. ABC (Aus) has been doing these for the last couple years like was the fire at the theme park an accident or a secret arson cover up? Weeks later..... We literally don't know, there's no end to the story.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 198
  • Choose life.
« Reply #24435 on: May 11, 2022, 07:58:21 AM »
Just got let go at my job. I've only experienced being somewhat comfortable financially for the last three months. Now it's done and I'm stressing. Was nice to see the other side of things at least for a bit.

Thatís the worst.
I hope you can get on the benefits and build back up.
I feel you man, that threw me in the deep end a couple of times.
If you wanna explain what happened even via DM I might be of some help / reassurance.
Stay strong buddy.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24436 on: May 11, 2022, 09:27:53 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I'm on a 1 year contract at this job and its been good. As renewal time comes up I've been hearing about the bosses "friend" trying to get in. It's some shady, shady shit and tbh, more than anything, I'm hurt.
stay high, lay low

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #24437 on: May 11, 2022, 09:47:11 AM »
Just gonna dump a bit of a rant here because I don't know how to make it work in the houses thread. So rich assholes keep buying all the houses for investments. They have no interest in the community or area apart from it directly being good for them to make money.  They complain about trucks etc going near their houses (even tho they always have, it's kinda how roads work) so they change the roads so no heavy vehicles can go in certain areas. (Now they just go past other houses but whatever. Fuck those people right...) But now that means there's basically no public transport either. What do they care tho they've probably never even been in a bus. There's also public schools but no one near the school goes to them. And everyone who does now lives far away and with no public transport now has to drive. Now in suburbs there's actual fucking two hour traffic every morning because everyone has to be able to somehow get their kids into the suburb then to the school then back out again to where ever they work. And these rich asshole now complain about that like the whole mess isn't their fucking fault.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24438 on: May 11, 2022, 08:05:00 PM »

RIP to my Sweet little boy.

Hatori Honzo-booba   

Everyone who ever seen this cat had their heart smashed.

He had hundreds of friends because of my last punk house and my skateboarding habit.

Missy and him are beefing rn in cat heaven
(A)pl(E)

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 932
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #24439 on: May 11, 2022, 09:06:41 PM »
rest easy honzo :(

what a gorgeous cat. the yawn pic is awesome.

so sorry for your loss

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1232
« Reply #24440 on: May 11, 2022, 09:06:49 PM »
My condolences and best thoughts @Uncle Flea you probably did the best thing, my mom used to have a cat that hit a vegetative state once due to developing metritis induced by cheap generic medication the cat was on (which I can't believe is even legal, especially scary that I assume its use is widespread); eventually recovered mobility and then went on to live for fifteen more years (!) but in exchange was constantly sick and I could tell every minute of those years was basically miserable. Since it wasn't my pet there wasn't much of a say I could have until finally my mom took it to the vet one last time, cat was 19 at that point, especially the last couple of years had been looking really bad, you probably saved your friend a lot of misery. The memories will live on forever and so I hope you can easily personally move on. In a way your old buddy isn't gone, just chilling with mine someplace else within the cosmos.

somefucker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • Quim Cardonavirus
« Reply #24441 on: May 12, 2022, 04:02:45 AM »
so sorry flea

it really is losing a family member, not just a pet or an animal

hope they're w their favorite toys in their favorite places in kitty heaven :)
oh my god iím not fucking racist iím not homophobic iím not transphobic

beandemon

• Rep: 90
« Reply #24442 on: May 12, 2022, 06:12:31 AM »
Ösurrounded by chubby mice with sprained ankles.
RIP Hanzo

Condolences to you, flea. Better days ahead. 

Deputy Wendell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
  • "Aw hells bells, they even shot the dog."
    • outgunned and overwhelmed avatar image
« Reply #24443 on: May 12, 2022, 08:15:54 AM »
so sorry to hear about your loss @Uncle Flea but glad to know that your boy is not suffering anymore
"So many Black Lives Matter flags in unaffordable apartments where Black family homes used to be."

hmmmokay

• Rep: 87
« Reply #24444 on: May 12, 2022, 09:33:47 AM »
Sorry for your loss Flea, been through many pet deaths in my life and they never get easier, but I hope your mind is a bit more at ease now. Stay up Pal.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -44
« Reply #24445 on: May 12, 2022, 10:55:23 AM »
A Louis ck Shane Gillis thread

I understand that a lot of people still hate Louis, but what's so bad about Gillis anymore?

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24446 on: May 12, 2022, 12:08:19 PM »
Crazy cocid going around my community rn. I feel like this post Omicron variant is far gnarlier. Seeing folks knocked on their ass like Delta again. I've been in very close proximity and hope these masks are working...
stay high, lay low

whitemanjazz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #24447 on: May 13, 2022, 09:55:36 AM »
RIP Fred Ward
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Huell Howser

• Rep: 138
« Reply #24448 on: May 13, 2022, 10:27:16 AM »
damn, that's a bummer. tremors was dope RIP

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 391
« Reply #24449 on: May 14, 2022, 07:33:19 PM »
I'm hanging out at a one of those food truck spots in Portland.

I'm listening to some guy yell at his friend about how he is an awesome streamer and how his friends are like Elon Musk and just have that special tech guru quality. And, his friend is fucking eating it up.

"I'm only in Oregon for a day. If I streamed that I was coming there be'd tons of people saying, 'Hey, lets hang out,' 'Hey want to get together,' and stuff, you know?"

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?