Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885351 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #6210 on: October 28, 2009, 06:55:11 AM »
the smell of old farts that is released from the cushion in my chair at work everytime i get up and sit back down.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #6211 on: October 28, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »
woke up at 3 today and could fall back asleep

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #6212 on: October 28, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
the smell of old farts that is released from the cushion in my chair at work everytime i get up and sit back down.
classic, and they are the fucking worst! sometimes i know i am holding one down in that ol' pillow and i don't want to get up cause i think it might fade if i sit long enough. im always wrong

frisco

« Reply #6213 on: October 28, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #6214 on: October 28, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »
A foot of snow on the ground right now with another six inches supposed to fall by tomorrow afternoon...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #6215 on: October 28, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone here have that one friend who just can't stay away from a crazy girl just because they are easy to fuck?  my best friend has been messing with this girl forever that does nothing but use him and then go psycho on his ass randomly.  he'll always drop whatever he's doing to do her random favors just because she'll give him that poon.  i'd rather just not fuck than deal with a lot of insane drama.  he was with her for four years, she got pregnant, and then it ended up not even being his kid.  i don't get why he can't just leave her alone. 
[close]

Holy shit, I know a guy exactly like this.  I give him shit all the time for it, but he keeps saying that he gets ass out of it so he doesn't care. He's literally acts like a client and she is acts like a whore trading her body for shelter, a refrigerator, washer/dryer, etc.  She constantly cheats on him, but he always takes her back because he is desperate.  Bitch even gave him an STD she got from another guy and he still didn't dump her ass.

yeah today he pulled up at my house with the bitch in his truck and the girl wanted a couple of cigarettes from me.  i was just like whatever.  she was "dating" another guy i used to hang out with just to get painkillers and shit from him.  complete whore.  girls act like they aren't whores but that's exactly what they are if they're only with a guy just to get drugs / use them for shit.  she told me this and i was just like "i guess if i had a vagina i might do that too."  my friend that was with her laughed but she didn't.  she knows i know the bloodsucking tramp that she is.  she tried to come on to me once but she was with my friend at the time.  i mean i guess i'd fuck her, she's pretty hot, but she's just insane. 

i have another one of those friends that just doesn't know when to call it quits when he does any sort of substance.  this guy didn't pay me back what he owed me for almost two weeks and i borrowed 20 from him (what he settled on when he was fucked up) to get some bullshit with.  he was so fucked up he ended up trading almost all of it for weed and i only did 5 dollars worth of it at the most.  he calls me up and he's like "dude so will you have that 60 bucks friday like you said?"  i said "first of all i barely did any of that shit, you were so fucked up you basically threw your money away that night, that's not my fault."  i don't want to give him shit since he took forever to pay me back last time.  then he has the nerve to throw out this ridiculous number.  don't think i want to chill with this dude anymore. 

WWD4D?

« Reply #6216 on: October 28, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »
so i left my house today at around 11 since I had class, and I got back at 3 and when I walked in to my room I notice that my computers on. I know for a fact that I turned it off before I left, which means somebody was snooping around in my room while I was gone.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #6217 on: October 29, 2009, 04:08:01 PM »
chris cole's style in general.....i'm kinda happy that my first post on these message boards is about how much i hate chis cole's style because it fuckin sucks dick...... let the hating begin bitches
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6218 on: October 29, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »
my god its raining again

30 Helens Agree:

• Rep: 4
« Reply #6219 on: October 29, 2009, 05:26:42 PM »
i have my license test tommorow, i am nervous as fuck
i failed the first time
and when i just think about driving with the dude it makes my hands feel crazy
i think i am really a good driver
but tests freak me out

larry bertlemann

• Rep: 15
  • brain cemented, mix it in a blender..
« Reply #6220 on: October 29, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
my god its raining again

yep, noticed that when i was watching the bulls spurs game.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6221 on: October 29, 2009, 06:02:55 PM »
Expand Quote
my god its raining again
[close]

yep, noticed that when i was watching the bulls spurs game.

shit sucks big time

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #6222 on: October 30, 2009, 12:15:22 AM »
my god its raining again
that and the fact that I thought I loved all flavors of chex mix, but I got a bag of sweet and salty caramel crunch, they taste like total shit. Also, I tried to get to sleep early, being sick and all, about 45 minutes in, the douchebag in my cluster comes in slamming doors and being a fucking loud asshole. As I get up and see him get to his computer I yelled at him not to turn his shitty ass techno buttfucking shit clubbing music on and then proceeded to the bathroom where I threw up bile, or whatever the fuck that is when you haven't eaten and you have to blow chunks, for like 20 minutes.

WWD4D?

« Reply #6223 on: October 30, 2009, 01:04:26 AM »
I hate how I'm so overprotective with new setups. I get so paranoid over the stupidest things when I have a new board; I have to baby it for like the first week I have it.

clamy

« Reply #6224 on: October 30, 2009, 01:34:37 AM »
^there's no other way. i don't want some ass wasting my pop trying to do stationary varial flips and end up scraping the tail.

ending a shitty fucking week i go to reverse out of my drive like any other workday, and bump into this old wheel thing in my front yard. took a bit of paint off the back bumper. nothing major, but its little things like that i can't ignore. my dad would be pissed probably if he found out. i might get it repaired, don't know if it's worth it, though.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #6225 on: October 30, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
definately not stoked on this fuckin clogged ear/head feeling like its gonna explode type deal i've been dealing with for 3 days.....does anybody have any idea how to get rid of a clogged ear?? surprisingly enough weed and hash oil hasn't worked. fuck this... and i would appreciate the help if there is any out there
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6226 on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »
I hate how I'm so overprotective with new setups. I get so paranoid over the stupidest things when I have a new board; I have to baby it for like the first week I have it.

same here but after that week i just trash it

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #6227 on: October 30, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »
people talking about shit that is not any of their business.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #6228 on: October 30, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »
definately not stoked on this fuckin clogged ear/head feeling like its gonna explode type deal i've been dealing with for 3 days.....does anybody have any idea how to get rid of a clogged ear?? surprisingly enough weed and hash oil hasn't worked. fuck this... and i would appreciate the help if there is any out there

get ear and nasal spray and use both of them. it'll take some time to go away, but it feels better every time you use them.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #6229 on: October 30, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »
two things:

every time you tell your girlfriend you'll spend the evening with her after work it gets amazingly warm, calm winds, and sunny sky the second you confirm it, and then the next 4 days are fucking disgusting outside.

fucking ate this wing sauce at the bar last nigth that was called 'Death', you have to sign a liability waiver before you can eat it... I fucking shattered it against the advice of the bar tender, assuming it was bitch made hot sauce like every other bar i've ever been too.. big mistake. The second i lick the globs of it off my fingers and swallow my death saturated wing, I feel the heat start to spread across my lips, within 10 seconds my eyes are watering (basically crying) my ears are ringing and my throat feels like i chugged boiling water and then washed it down with tobasco sauce. I fucking trip out and down a shitload of beer to combat my throbbing esophagus, probably took like 20 minutes to even feel like i could eat anything.

the worst part of this entire thing is that all day my guts felt a little shabby, sort of like you got a fucking mad deuce waiting at the gate. when i finally finish the job i the full definition of the ring of fire. pretty sure there was blood on the toilet paper.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #6230 on: October 30, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

get ear and nasal spray and use both of them. it'll take some time to go away, but it feels better every time you use them.

thanks oyolar much appreciation i'll try this when i get off work.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #6231 on: October 30, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »
Got  surgery on my inguinal hernia yesterday and it sucks. I can't do shit. litteraly.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

frisco

« Reply #6232 on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »
strep throat, girls acting like retards, dickhead snowboarder "friend" whose too busy to help out on our next shoot that were strapped for bodies

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #6233 on: October 30, 2009, 10:42:24 PM »
lakers playing like they do against the bobcats.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #6234 on: October 31, 2009, 12:00:15 PM »
Kicked out of  moms house because of my stephdad. Such a good week!
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

jgj

• Rep: -4
« Reply #6235 on: October 31, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »
fuck him up!!!

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6236 on: October 31, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »

fuck him!

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #6237 on: October 31, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »
We didn't buy candy to give out to the kids this Halloween, I'm sitting here in my room awaiting the ensuing awkwardness of telling little children that there's no candy and watching their disappointed faces.

odp

« Reply #6238 on: October 31, 2009, 10:26:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thanks oyolar much appreciation i'll try this when i get off work.

dont use qtips anymore!!!!

i had this shit happen this past summer, it was god awfully the worst thing that i'd felt in a long ass time. shitter than a rolled ankle and a broken right wrist at the same time.

they sell kits with a mini turkey baster type of deal that you fill with warm water and blast into your ear canal. It'll clean all the gnared out ear wax that's been building up for years. Better yet, if you've got health insurance, go to the Dr's office and let them do it for a $10 co pay.

clamy

« Reply #6239 on: November 01, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
the heat, there was no way i could of skated through the day today. there's no spots to begin with so we couldn't find any under shelter, shit sucks.