Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880934 times)

Noble Experiment and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jimstolz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -82
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21270 on: October 05, 2019, 05:50:07 AM »
Myself

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21271 on: October 05, 2019, 05:54:13 AM »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21272 on: October 05, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »
Just found out that my mom is probably going to have to put down her new French bulldog puppy. The vet found fluid on his brain and I guess there's not much you can do to fix that. He's only 3 months old and she's only had him for like 2 or 3 weeks. I'm really sad because she wanted one of those dogs for years and he barely got to live.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:11:23 AM by JB »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21273 on: October 05, 2019, 08:12:28 AM »
My condolences.

jimstolz

« Reply #21274 on: October 05, 2019, 09:37:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Myself
[close]

Why?

Well despite the fact that I am devastatingly handsome, have a large penis, and great taste in everything, I am super insecure and will remain a crazy dipshit who lands approximately three kickflips a month and exploded the only potentially healthy relationship I ever had by choosing to be a drunk fucking bike messenger and extra on cop shows and Girls rather than hold down my office job in a font studio

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21275 on: October 05, 2019, 10:49:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Myself
[close]

Why?
[close]

Well despite the fact that I am devastatingly handsome, have a large penis, and great taste in everything, I am super insecure and will remain a crazy dipshit who lands approximately three kickflips a month and exploded the only potentially healthy relationship I ever had by choosing to be a drunk fucking bike messenger and extra on cop shows and Girls rather than hold down my office job in a font studio

Sounds like you're just an attention seeking whore, so yea you shouldn't be stoked on yourself. Stop spamming the boards. Focus your account and try again. You fucking nerd.

jimstolz

« Reply #21276 on: October 05, 2019, 12:19:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Myself
[close]

Why?
[close]

[close]

Sounds like you're just an attention seeking whore, so yea you shouldn't be stoked on yourself. Stop spamming the boards. Focus your account and try again. You fucking nerd.

yeah no shit
get off my nuts, mom.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #21277 on: October 05, 2019, 01:38:01 PM »
My buddy’s mom just passed this morning. She was the sweetest lady. His birthdays in two weeks - gonna get him something rad. Dude has a heart of gold.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21278 on: October 05, 2019, 03:33:16 PM »
Just found out that my mom is probably going to have to put down her new French bulldog puppy. The vet found fluid on his brain and I guess there's not much you can do to fix that. He's only 3 months old and she's only had him for like 2 or 3 weeks. I'm really sad because she wanted one of those dogs for years and he barely got to live.

thats super sad bro, i know you said shes only had him for a few weeks but you can fall in love with a pet within a day...sorry to hear man

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #21279 on: October 05, 2019, 05:59:04 PM »
If I don’t want to be friendly with idiots who know my wife and show indifference by being cold and to the point I shouldn’t have to fake the happiness for anyone.
Dueces Bitch's

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #21280 on: October 06, 2019, 12:14:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Myself
[close]

Why?
[close]

lol this is important in life. You suck man

jimstolz

« Reply #21281 on: October 06, 2019, 02:53:34 AM »
Hey I had to throw skateboarding in there somehow to invite more mockery on the cool guy skate message board. If I don't give you dorks at least a little material to blow your comebacks on I have wasted the comment

And jeeeez the whole point of this account is that I suck. Y'all aren't much fun tho. So disappointed in Slap! Waaaah wahh wahhh

Gonna go cry in the corner while i listen to Age of Consent now

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #21282 on: October 06, 2019, 06:48:16 AM »
The other day I opened my laptop after a week of keeping it stored inside the designated compartment of a quality, waterproof backpack whilst on a trip, and there's a fucking puddle of water sandwiched between the screen and the keyboard. Of course it hasn't turned on since. No real idea how it got there. The backpack itself had been stored in a safe corner of a room where two of us were sleeping the whole week, and I can't remember ever being in the rain with it. Couldn't really imagine the room mate spilling water over my shit either. Trip was to a humid part of Croatia so my best guess is condensation somehow (massively) formed in the bag overnight or something? Tried the dip in rice then charge technique, didn't really work. Seems like a sudden budget chop when I least expected it, needed it and the worst thing is I didn't even do anything wrong. Was my work computer so it had some important data on it, but nothing I can't recover, it's just an extra pain in the ass.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #21283 on: October 06, 2019, 06:55:29 AM »
The other day I opened my laptop after a week of keeping it stored inside the designated compartment of a quality, waterproof backpack whilst on a trip, and there's a fucking puddle of water sandwiched between the screen and the keyboard. Of course it hasn't turned on since. No real idea how it got there. The backpack itself had been stored in a safe corner of a room where two of us were sleeping the whole week, and I can't remember ever being in the rain with it. Couldn't really imagine the room mate spilling water over my shit either. Trip was to a humid part of Croatia so my best guess is condensation somehow (massively) formed in the bag overnight or something? Tried the dip in rice then charge technique, didn't really work. Seems like a sudden budget chop when I least expected it, needed it and the worst thing is I didn't even do anything wrong. Was my work computer so it had some important data on it, but nothing I can't recover, it's just an extra pain in the ass.
the spiller strikes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #21284 on: October 06, 2019, 07:51:49 AM »
'who did it who did it? no one did it, it's the mystery water'
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:53:26 AM by silhouette »

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #21285 on: October 06, 2019, 10:29:27 AM »
Rip ginger baker

jimstolz

« Reply #21286 on: October 06, 2019, 12:39:02 PM »
Racists who disguise islamophobic tendencies under the guise of general anti-religion sentiment and bullshit posturing as intellectuals when all they're really doing is gaming the system to come up with new ways to be shitty

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21287 on: October 06, 2019, 02:05:27 PM »

This has me intrigued. Some unsolved mysteries type shit up in this bitch. Maybe it spontaneously watered itself, like when people spontaneously combust.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21288 on: October 06, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »

jimstolz

« Reply #21289 on: October 06, 2019, 03:49:47 PM »
Fuck yo laptop son

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #21290 on: October 06, 2019, 03:55:00 PM »
Expand Quote
I think I’ve slept like 8 hours combined so far this week. I’m so exhausted all day, but no matter how much I prep to get a reasonable night’s sleep I just get wired the moment I lay my head down. I’ve had sleeping issues my entire life, but I haven’t felt this bad in quite a while.
[close]

I can't think of anything worse then not being able to fall to sleep, I've been quite lucky there because I've never had problems getting down.

I am not stoked on birds that swoop you, walking a long with that nervousness if your about to get hit in the back of the head by a beak really pisses me off.

Haha, there was this bird at an office building that I used to work in.  Every other day, this one co-worker would come in all hot and bothered about "that fucking bird" had just him attacked again.  I would laugh my ass off.  It was like, remember the movie "Grind", when a lizard crawls up dudes pants and he goes into a convulsive "ants in the pants", dance and decries "I've just been violated by a lizard"?

https://youtu.be/GeARO3j6fxQ 

Yeah, a slightly less dramatic version of this, every other day.

So, I had never actually seen this thing and I was pretty sure he was exaggerating, until one day, it happened.  The little fucker had perched on a tree that you HAD to pass to reach the entrance, except the little sneaky bastard let me pass, then struck me from behind with a fly-by.  I have to admit, it was pretty unnerving to have the violent hand of nature "swoop down" on me out of left field.

Anyway, one day I show up late and who do I see laid out dead as a doornail near the front entrance?  That little feathered prick.  So when I see my coworker, I said "I guess that little fucker took one too many swipes at ya, huh Dave?  He's like wtf are you talking about?  The look on his face when I informed him of the bird's passing was absolutely priceless.  Sheer relief.  Like he was being released from captivity.  And I get it, I had one jarring encounter, but this guy had been bullied by this bird for quite some time and had become somewhat traumatized.

I suggested he call animal control and give his enemy a proper burial, given their "history" together, I said, "that is unless you plan to burn the motherfucker and piss on the ashes"?

Eventually someone came around to gather the corpse and notify the bird's next of kin.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:07:21 PM by Pho King Hung Lo Mein »
"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

jimstolz

« Reply #21291 on: October 06, 2019, 03:58:26 PM »
I was right there with you until that last line. Too much. With a little finesse your shitposting will reach new levels of mayosapien dorkfusion

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21292 on: October 06, 2019, 05:04:34 PM »
I was right there with you until that last line. Too much. With a little finesse your shitposting will reach new levels of mayosapien dorkfusion

hahaha this fucken guy

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21293 on: October 06, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »
Why do all the lunatics flock to me. You fake gangsters need to stop acting killer. I am ravaged by PTSD. I've seen horrendous shit done horrendous shit.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

jimstolz

« Reply #21294 on: October 06, 2019, 06:26:07 PM »
Why do all the lunatics flock to me. You fake gangsters need to stop acting killer. I am ravaged by PTSD. I've seen horrendous shit done horrendous shit.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
this is shitposting right

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
« Reply #21295 on: October 09, 2019, 01:59:57 AM »
I had a dream about pizza, but it was topped with rat under a layer of cheese, all the tails met in the middle as if it was a ratking pizza.

Just had a sandwich with a slice of ham and could not stop thinking about the ratking- pizza

ratking, fyi:

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #21296 on: October 09, 2019, 06:34:46 AM »
Bought a pair of CONS from the Converse outlet over the weekend. Went to lace them up this morning to wear today and it was 2 fucking right shoes in the box.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21297 on: October 09, 2019, 09:05:27 AM »
I haven't been skating
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

hmmmokay

« Reply #21298 on: October 09, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »
I haven't been skating

Same. Partially because I've been busy with work/other stuff, but also I've just been feeling very off anytime I step on my board recently.

Hopefully, this passes sooner rather than later, snow will be here before I know it.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21299 on: October 09, 2019, 03:15:01 PM »
Sunburn.