Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880857 times)

WastedHippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21360 on: October 17, 2019, 01:02:00 AM »
the amount of micromanaging that goes on at my work. now we have an online system with timers and timekeeping sheets where we have to track every second of everything we do. I must spend as much time clicking buttons on the screen as I do actually working. I'm sure this is all productivity/efficiency stuff and it really makes you feel like a robot.

My work got these new systems where we have to type in our code when we arrive and when we get there, completely killed the old system of being able to leave early without consequences...

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21361 on: October 17, 2019, 05:13:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
technology is such a pain in the ass. I was trying to transfer some videos from my phone to my computer and i can drag them from my phone to a folder but theres no thumbnail and when you click the clips nothing plays, driving me insane cause i dont wanna lose the half the years worth of videos.....dont know if the files are too big or my computers too old, slowly killing me
[close]

Have you figured it out yet? What kind of phone/what’s your pc operating system?
[close]

spent like 2 hours yesterday downloading programs that apparently fix the issue, nothing worked. The audio works on the clips but visually you see nothing. It makes no sense because theres clips that have worked and clips that havent which were filmed on the same day, same size, same phone etc Im completely lost.

Its an Iphone8 and my computer is old as fuck but still never had this problem before... microsoft windows 10, its such a headache

Apparently, iTunes needs to be up to date to transfer videos, and there was a software update recently. Is ITunes updated on your pc?

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #21362 on: October 17, 2019, 01:22:28 PM »
I've been feeling depressed pretty frequently for a very long time.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21363 on: October 17, 2019, 06:33:37 PM »
Expand Quote
the amount of micromanaging that goes on at my work. now we have an online system with timers and timekeeping sheets where we have to track every second of everything we do. I must spend as much time clicking buttons on the screen as I do actually working. I'm sure this is all productivity/efficiency stuff and it really makes you feel like a robot.
[close]

Dude my company is starting a signout sheet for 10s and out bathroom breaks are included, im pretty bummed on it

Expand Quote
[close]

My work got these new systems where we have to type in our code when we arrive and when we get there, completely killed the old system of being able to leave early without consequences...

monitored bathroom breaks sounds like hell. I've heard that's happening more and more. they must have seen that old poem about shitting on company time and taken it seriously. no more slacking on the job. technology is a double edged dildo.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 9
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #21364 on: October 17, 2019, 07:11:46 PM »
Need surgery lmao. Gonna suck having to take time off skating again but it's for the better.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21365 on: October 17, 2019, 10:04:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
technology is such a pain in the ass. I was trying to transfer some videos from my phone to my computer and i can drag them from my phone to a folder but theres no thumbnail and when you click the clips nothing plays, driving me insane cause i dont wanna lose the half the years worth of videos.....dont know if the files are too big or my computers too old, slowly killing me
[close]

Have you figured it out yet? What kind of phone/what’s your pc operating system?
[close]

spent like 2 hours yesterday downloading programs that apparently fix the issue, nothing worked. The audio works on the clips but visually you see nothing. It makes no sense because theres clips that have worked and clips that havent which were filmed on the same day, same size, same phone etc Im completely lost.

Its an Iphone8 and my computer is old as fuck but still never had this problem before... microsoft windows 10, its such a headache
[close]

Apparently, iTunes needs to be up to date to transfer videos, and there was a software update recently. Is ITunes updated on your pc?

Yeah my itunes tells me all my software is up to date, i updated my phone about two weeks ago, i just looked at my phone settings and it says another update is available, i guess ill give it a crack and see how it goes

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21366 on: October 17, 2019, 10:37:00 PM »
^I had the same issue with an iphone 8 and a PC. first thing I did was have "automatic" selected in the iphone photos settings for transferring to a mac or pc. that should allow you to transfer files in the correct format. for files you already transferred in the other format, you can convert them to a compatible file type with VLC media player.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14176
« Reply #21367 on: October 18, 2019, 05:31:18 AM »
people who dont understand image sizing. ill give you this one for free.

You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #21368 on: October 18, 2019, 05:45:52 AM »
people who dont understand image sizing. ill give you this one for free.

Just add width=400 to the first image tag and everything works out fine. No scaling down needed.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #21369 on: October 18, 2019, 05:25:01 PM »
My hairy nipples keep tickling me

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21370 on: October 19, 2019, 06:30:47 AM »
A junkie works at the CVS pharmacy tried stealing my meds.
I'm back in my home town. My name rings out. They remember
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21371 on: October 19, 2019, 02:58:55 PM »

Your life sounds like film noir.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #21372 on: October 19, 2019, 04:01:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your life sounds like film noir.
cine negro de la assflea: pene masticado y subtítulos
a jazz push production.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21373 on: October 19, 2019, 08:35:15 PM »
^I had the same issue with an iphone 8 and a PC. first thing I did was have "automatic" selected in the iphone photos settings for transferring to a mac or pc. that should allow you to transfer files in the correct format. for files you already transferred in the other format, you can convert them to a compatible file type with VLC media player.

Thanks dude, tried the automatic thing but no luck, oh well, i need to upgrade my laptop soon anyway

thomas kook

« Reply #21374 on: October 25, 2019, 02:46:55 AM »
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #21375 on: October 25, 2019, 06:40:52 AM »
Still trying to cut back my drinking but its fucking hard. God damn, it is seriously some shit. I've done it before but with this other shit going on right now too, its just extra tough. Kicked my fan last night barefoot. Very dumb, I feel like a fucking asshole.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #21376 on: October 25, 2019, 01:54:37 PM »
Took a mean shinner on a sketchy crusty ledge I didn't warm up beforehand, fuck it still stings as I am typing.
Dueces Bitch's

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21377 on: October 25, 2019, 06:42:36 PM »
the new zero video, watched it yesterday and was left pretty disappointed, shitty music, nothing really stood out as impressive, expected better

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #21378 on: October 26, 2019, 11:43:01 PM »
Skated past a local halfway house and had brick pieces hurled at me while some terrified looking social worker was on the phone to the police hiding behind a car

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21379 on: October 27, 2019, 07:08:38 AM »
Is it a culture thing some people do is stare like they've got a hard on?

Was at the mall buying a gift for my wife I'll admit we're different one hispanic and white guy various sizes we both look fit and smart in our outfits.  I know it's one thing to not pay attention it's another when someone is less than arms length hovering near you.

Had to give the dude a eye to eye stare down like yo ya mind? Not two secs later he's eyeball fucking my wife from a distance. This hasn't been the first time we've experienced this from stalkers calling house phone to randoms stopping in front of our house while she's getting home from work, I step out to greet her they bolt?!

It's one thing to maybe glance or give a brief look over in a not so creepy way but it's entirely uncalled for being a creep while your man's next to them or vice versa.
Dueces Bitch's

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21380 on: October 27, 2019, 01:28:46 PM »
Skated past a local halfway house and had brick pieces hurled at me while some terrified looking social worker was on the phone to the police hiding behind a car

haha I hope this day ended better for the social worker

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21381 on: October 27, 2019, 02:43:03 PM »

noticed some smoke this morning which turned into a major fire under highway in Vallejo then embers started another fire in crockett witch lead to us having to evacuate. I wasn’t prepared . Thanks to all my friends reaching out . The evacuation has been lifted so I can head back home

Rick_Kane

« Reply #21382 on: October 27, 2019, 04:15:16 PM »
My Bam death poll got nuked. The silver lining is I didn't get banned.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #21383 on: October 27, 2019, 06:34:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha I hope this day ended better for the social worker

I bailed on the whole scene but skating back through I noticed he had made it inside at least. Don’t know where dude with the bricks was but certainly didn’t hear/see any cops

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #21384 on: October 28, 2019, 12:25:48 AM »
I need an entire change of career and am pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #21385 on: October 28, 2019, 06:37:46 AM »
I need an entire change of career and am pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me.

Get a new job, and a new girlfriend.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21386 on: October 28, 2019, 08:21:53 AM »
bud that sucks ditch the gal and go to a job trade fair.

A good career switch will be good for you.
Dueces Bitch's

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21387 on: October 28, 2019, 09:32:31 AM »
I've said some raw shit on this mb

I'm sorry I'm just being a fucking fake asshole

Nah
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:14:37 PM by AssFlea »
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dunkaroos

• Rep: -7
« Reply #21388 on: October 28, 2019, 10:49:10 AM »
need a new job. everything else in my life worked out, got a nice gal, etc but my job makes me so cripplingly depressed that i stress sleep at like 9 pm when i get home from being aggravated etc. therapist says once i fix the job things will improve drastically but switching industries is tough when no one likes the industry your coming from (car sales)

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21389 on: October 28, 2019, 01:02:19 PM »
20th day of work in a row and only just over the halfway point of seeing a day off, I am beat.