Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1886294 times)

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22500 on: July 17, 2020, 08:22:19 AM »
Second time now this year where I put shoe goo on my shoes and used my fingers to mould it in and then ate food with my hands not that long after forgetting that I still had that shit on my fingers.
Pretty sure I accidentally swallowed some. I am officially an idiot. Enjoy me while you can folks, at this rate I ain’t gonna be on this planet for much longer.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22501 on: July 17, 2020, 10:07:47 AM »
Second time now this year where I put shoe goo on my shoes and used my fingers to mould it in and then ate food with my hands not that long after forgetting that I still had that shit on my fingers.
Pretty sure I accidentally swallowed some. I am officially an idiot. Enjoy me while you can folks, at this rate I ain’t gonna be on this planet for much longer.
Next time, use an ice cube so it comes out smoother looking on the shoe and you can drop it into your drink when you're done to cool down your hot arsenic.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
« Reply #22502 on: July 17, 2020, 10:24:59 AM »
That's actually quite reasonable advice.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #22503 on: July 18, 2020, 04:31:07 AM »
My mattress hurts my back and hip so fucking much. I’ve tried so many things to change it. Pillow under my knees, between my knees, laying on my side or back or stomach. Every position makes me wake up barely able to get out of bed. Occasionally my wife and I go stay at her moms for a night or two and her moms mattress is like the opposite firmness of ours and that mattress fucked my back and hips up so bad too. I’m starting to think there’s no mattress that is gonna work for me.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #22504 on: July 18, 2020, 11:56:07 AM »
My mattress hurts my back and hip so fucking much. I’ve tried so many things to change it. Pillow under my knees, between my knees, laying on my side or back or stomach. Every position makes me wake up barely able to get out of bed. Occasionally my wife and I go stay at her moms for a night or two and her moms mattress is like the opposite firmness of ours and that mattress fucked my back and hips up so bad too. I’m starting to think there’s no mattress that is gonna work for me.
What are the qualities of your mattress? Memory foam? Springs?

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #22505 on: July 19, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »
The physical effects of both good and bad anxiety are gnarly on the body.

Every so often, when I’m really stressed out, I get a knot in the exact same spot of my back and it’s debilitating. My S/O stepped on the knot yesterday for like an hour and it seemed to help but DAMN, this feels like someone stuffed a baseball under my shoulder blade.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #22506 on: July 19, 2020, 11:43:14 PM »
Maybe it’s not the mattress. Hit up the chiropractor and get your shit aligned.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22507 on: July 20, 2020, 06:31:55 AM »
Insomnia

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #22508 on: July 20, 2020, 10:43:02 AM »
A friend I went skating with in the very early days is dying of cancer.

He gt breastcancer 4 years ago, and he never really recovered. It kept spreading he kept relapsing and he never got a hold of the cancer's throat. The last 6months were hell for him, he coughed up blood, held up fluid etc... and things weren't looking well.

He always kept posting stuff from a very positive perspective.

But yesterday everning he posted 'greetings form palliativeland'.
Which means he's on intensive care, and buying guided into the eternal sleep...

I'm pretty sure he won't make it to the end of the week.

Just a kind reminder for all you young kids: check up on yourself if you feel anything, go see a doctor; and while you're at it:  live life to the fullest without fucking people over and without hurting anyone.

Before you know it... it will be over.

Peace.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #22509 on: July 20, 2020, 01:32:59 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. He sounds like he was a great guy and he fought his hardest. The big C is the fucking worst.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #22510 on: July 20, 2020, 06:55:37 PM »
i had a near death experience induced mainly from lack of oxygen i'd assume. other factors such as purposely depriving myself of food and water and mushrooms. i was either possessed or just acting out my trauamas in the way i was raised. im not adherent to any one religion. still trying to make sense of it all. all i seen was absolute darkness and this pervading sense of fear like i didn't live my life right.

it honestly has broken whats left of me. i know what i felt was death and i was lucky to come back. i felt like a newborn baby when i came out of the void so to speak. i felt i found  a missing part of myself and have came back with this clarity and insight into myself and the world but everyone around me thinks i've lost it and am on meth. i don't even want anything beyond shrooms and pot after that experience.

my father was this philosophical cool 90s guy when i was growing up but after this hick broke his heart he went total country and now he's very conservative and i have become the version of him that i remember but he is also a narcissist and i feel harbors some sort of jealousy. they are so worried i wont make it in life which im sure i wont because i can only do things im interested in, flat affect, repetitive behaviors etc..

again i am just a sob story so no big deal here. just another lost soul in a dead world in some space of time that will be forgotten eventually. i was just happy to be alive for once but i now know i wont be able to be a part of any of the worlds i admire, have to go rot away in some burger shack like my 8th grade teacher told me i would..funny how you can do everything right and still fail..

being a good guy gets you nowhere but alone..no wonder the world is full of virtue signaling assholes because actually being a good guy and staying that way is hard.

even the steven

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #22511 on: July 20, 2020, 10:15:19 PM »
i had a near death experience induced mainly from lack of oxygen i'd assume. other factors such as purposely depriving myself of food and water and mushrooms. i was either possessed or just acting out my trauamas in the way i was raised. im not adherent to any one religion. still trying to make sense of it all. all i seen was absolute darkness and this pervading sense of fear like i didn't live my life right.

it honestly has broken whats left of me. i know what i felt was death and i was lucky to come back. i felt like a newborn baby when i came out of the void so to speak. i felt i found  a missing part of myself and have came back with this clarity and insight into myself and the world but everyone around me thinks i've lost it and am on meth. i don't even want anything beyond shrooms and pot after that experience.

my father was this philosophical cool 90s guy when i was growing up but after this hick broke his heart he went total country and now he's very conservative and i have become the version of him that i remember but he is also a narcissist and i feel harbors some sort of jealousy. they are so worried i wont make it in life which im sure i wont because i can only do things im interested in, flat affect, repetitive behaviors etc..

again i am just a sob story so no big deal here. just another lost soul in a dead world in some space of time that will be forgotten eventually. i was just happy to be alive for once but i now know i wont be able to be a part of any of the worlds i admire, have to go rot away in some burger shack like my 8th grade teacher told me i would..funny how you can do everything right and still fail..

being a good guy gets you nowhere but alone..no wonder the world is full of virtue signaling assholes because actually being a good guy and staying that way is hard.
Fuck dude, I don't know what to say, other than that was a hard read. I had to stop getting fucked up to get my life together. Maybe that'll help? I don't know man. Good luck either way, I hope you find happiness.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22512 on: July 21, 2020, 05:08:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Maybe it’s not the mattress. Hit up the chiropractor and get your shit aligned.
Good idea.
Expand Quote
[close]
What are the qualities of your mattress? Memory foam? Springs?
We have a memory foam/latex hybrid mattress.
I used to work at this fancy furniture store and the mattress we have is the most expensive mattress we carried in that store. It was good for the first couple years but now it’s not. Our stress is very soft and sinks a lot.
Funny thing about when we stay at my mom in laws. The mattress there is also from my old work place but it’s a simple metal spring model.
I want a mattress with individually pocketed coils with a small layer of memory foam on top.
I used to love selling mattresses when I worked at that furniture store. That was the only thing I was good at selling.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 966
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22513 on: July 21, 2020, 05:32:31 AM »
My phone the Google fucking letter 3 is made of fucking glass!!!

I got glass in my hands in my eyes I'm lucky I didn't go jerk my dick.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22515 on: July 22, 2020, 09:33:11 AM »
A shooting happened two houses away from me now it's just another reason for white people to place blame on black people.

I hate this place can't enjoy a day without some stupid ass motherfucker popping some random.
Dueces Bitch's

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22516 on: July 22, 2020, 04:02:50 PM »
I'm not stoked on a series of small inconveniences that add up to me being stuck eating pasta and cereal for the next day or two. 

I ordered a new credit card because I lost mine last night and it won't arrive until next week at the absolute soonest (this means can't order anything online); my new masks didn't arrive even though I ordered them 5 days ago from a store just on the other side of town (this means not being able to pick up food from the grocery store or from places near me); and my new fridge was supposed to be delivered a week ago, it was rescheduled for today, it wasn't delivered due to some error, and now they don't even know when it will be delivered (and I have no where to store food that needs to be kept cold).

Oh, an 844 number I needed to call this afternoon won't take calls from a US number... my plan includes US and Canadian numbers, but this toll free number refuses to accept calls from my area.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 07:02:15 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #22517 on: July 22, 2020, 09:43:47 PM »
This one is fucking me up. It happened not too far away from me.

https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/update-on-polk-county-triple-homicide-expected-at-11-a-m/

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22518 on: July 23, 2020, 09:57:15 AM »

https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/update-on-polk-county-triple-homicide-expected-at-11-a-m/
Yea is it me or just Floirduh and the humidity makes people stupid as fuck, the shooting I heard was in Lantana, FL yesterday @9am. The shooter is loose still and merced two gorgeous hispanic ladies execution style really tragic as they were wonderful ladies who would say hello and give my dogs treats sometimes.

Now the goons you showed look like default characters in a redneck version of Skyrim what an absolute waste of oxygen.
Dueces Bitch's

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22519 on: July 23, 2020, 12:19:03 PM »

That dude's beard is horrible. I hate to stereotype someone, but someone would have to be a piece of shit to neck beard it up like that.

Also, NYTimes picked up th story

3 Charged in ‘Massacre’ of 3 Friends During Florida Fishing Trip https://nyti.ms/2Cuq2sI

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22520 on: July 24, 2020, 06:00:33 PM »
Yea that shit is terrible but for real, i'm totally not stoked on my mustache getting caught in beer cans. That shit hurts

Bizarro Jerry

• Rep: 34
« Reply #22521 on: July 24, 2020, 06:35:03 PM »
Thought my appendix was gonna rupture this time last month. Had to to got to the ER. Turns out it wasn't appendicitis and just got hit with a fat 9k hospital bill. Really fucking sucks but whatever I'll just pay the minimum monthly payment for the next 30 years or so.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #22522 on: July 24, 2020, 08:02:52 PM »
Yea that shit is terrible but for real, i'm totally not stoked on my mustache getting caught in beer cans. That shit hurts

hahaha when it just yanks out 1 or 2 single hairs, gets the eyes watering :(

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22523 on: July 24, 2020, 09:55:42 PM »
Thought my appendix was gonna rupture this time last month. Had to to got to the ER. Turns out it wasn't appendicitis and just got hit with a fat 9k hospital bill. Really fucking sucks but whatever I'll just pay the minimum monthly payment for the next 30 years or so.

How did you get stuck with this? Also, as horrible as many hospitals are, if you make below a certain amount the hospital will write part of the bill off?

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22524 on: July 25, 2020, 05:00:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha when it just yanks out 1 or 2 single hairs, gets the eyes watering :(

Haha yea! Ouch

Mongoloid

« Reply #22525 on: July 25, 2020, 05:04:44 AM »
I have to keep trimming the stache what feels like every other day for eating related reasons, but I’ve never had the can issue.

Pretty obnoxious.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #22526 on: July 25, 2020, 05:44:30 AM »
The worst is when you pull away slowly and you feel it start to tug and you realize what's about to happen.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22527 on: July 25, 2020, 07:27:04 AM »
Category 1 Hurricane is either hitting my city or is gonna come pretty close. I’m at work right now and will be here tomorrow. Only light rain and winds so far but it’s supposed to pick up in a few hours.
https://twitter.com/NWSCorpus/status/1287001923619495938
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22528 on: July 25, 2020, 07:39:07 AM »
I have to keep trimming the stache what feels like every other day for eating related reasons, but I’ve never had the can issue.

Pretty obnoxious.

The worst is when you pull away slowly and you feel it start to tug and you realize what's about to happen.

Yea definitely haha. I have the can issue cus sometimes it’s basically a full blown walrus stache, completely covering my upper lip. Also I almost always only half open the can like an idiot, sooo I’m basically just asking for it.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #22529 on: July 25, 2020, 08:05:04 AM »
when someone randomly follows you on SM so you give them a follow back to be nice and then they stop following you.