Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880755 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22710 on: October 19, 2020, 06:31:52 PM »
I started playing bass and guitar this year, so I could have a hobby outside of skateboarding. Now I'm showing symptoms of carpal tunnel and tendonitis.

Now neither hobby is enjoyable without the hassle of constantly worrying about injuries.

I play bass too. I started in 91 I think.

It could be the new muscle development.

Is there numbness or shooting pains or is it like a centralized pain like a shinner?

I would maybe try a different bass too.
It could be the neck shape. The finish on the neck even.

What have you got for a bass?

I think wine crab plays bass too. Bass is the best instrument to learn on I think.

If it is muscle pain you can down tune so you have looser strings that will make it easier to push down between frets.

I'm trying to be self taught at piano now. That's pain. More pain than relearning drums.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

lampshade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22711 on: October 20, 2020, 07:08:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Had a seizure in bed last night.  I'm epileptic and medicated. 

I woke up during it and felt like I was paralyzed.  At least I was somewhere safe.  People say the worst places to have one are driving or in a bathroom or kitchen.  Driving- duh.  The other two b/c anywhere you fall there is something hard to hit your head on.  I even peed myself a little (That's common).

Today, I just feel so out of it and am scared to take a shower (b/c of fall risk).  My body also really sore, like I just a tough day skating.
[close]

terryfying man, hope you stay seizure free for as long as possible.
[close]
I really hope you never get another seizure.

My hedge clippers caught me in my left hand. Just a couple one inch cuts that could have been worse. Typical Monday shit.

Did you need stiches? 

As for seizures, I've had them since I was about five.  My dad and grandfather both have/had the epilepsy.  All you can do is take meds, eat right, get enough sleep, etc.  They come in waves.  Sometimes I'll go a year w/o one, then get two-three in a month. 

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #22712 on: October 20, 2020, 10:22:14 AM »
Nah. Superglue after painful washing and disinfecting. It's just a flesh wound - Black Knight.

Safety shutoff didn't shutoff quick enough.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #22713 on: October 21, 2020, 12:06:48 AM »
Can’t remember the last time I played skate against someone and they didn’t cheat. I gave my friend like 3 extra letters today and still beat him. I usually don’t mind giving someone an extra letter if they’re not paying attention to the score and I don’t really like jock type confrontation anyway so I never say anything. But jeez how do you miss like 9 tricks and still think you have letters left? My friend eventually starting getting a few letters on me long after I’d technically beat him, it was sooo hard to hold my tongue and not be a jock. Even people who were watching our game were puzzled how this dude had so many attempts. Pay attention to your skate score people, it’s not hard.
I love this take. In my small area I always had the biggest bag of tricks out of who I knew, not a big scene. I wasn't amazing but I had some shit and was consistent. I never liked asking people to play skate, but if someone wanted to play me I would always be down. Yes, everyone of those low life mother fuckers would cheat, except for 1 or 2 of my buddies. I am not very competitive but if someone challenges me, and especially if it's bragging rights, I'll play for keeps. I'd let the first infraction slide, but after that I'd start asking mother fuckers if they want to count that kickflip that rolled on the ground, you dragged your toe, and then came off your board but acted like you meant to. That was all the damn time. I wasn't calling out bullshit, but when you play kids that are happy to land a kickflip 1 out of 10 tries they try to get away with a lot of dumb shit that negates the whole game.

The funniest shit though, I remember taking a game of SKATE challenge very personal. We had a friend that got pretty good. I think he beat me for the first time. I didn't think of it as anything but one of our friends who was really not great, a day or so later calls me out. "50mm, it's been a long time! I challenge you to a game of SKATE!" That was half my life ago and my friends will still quote, "It's been a long time!" Anyways, I took offense. He heard my buddy got beat me and he thought I wasn't good anymore or something. I just agreed to play and then hit him with the smoke. Boom S, boom K, boom A, boom T. My friend that beat me comes up and says low, "Dude, let him at least get S." Boom SKATE, game was over, and I don't think he ever asked me to play again.

edit
Oh yeah, I'm not stoked on my attitude the past couple days. I'm in a really shitty mood because I'm stopping smoking for a while. I'm really high strung without either weed or benzo's. It's just something I've accepted recently. I get it from my dad even though being like him is my worst nightmare. Well I'm trying to limit medications as much as possible and since I'm on 2 that work well and make me feel good I smoke weed instead of benzos, weed isn't great for you but I'm managing it really well and I'm afraid of the long term effects of benzo's more than weed. Since I've been honest about my smoking my relationship has been a lot better. Not having to hide smoking was a godsend. Buuuuut, there is still a matter of jobs and drug testing. I always apply for jobs within my employer so I never trip on drug tests. About a month ago I applied for a dream job not expecting shit but so far it's going really well, interview went insanely good, I've talked about all that shit already, great job, free housing, all kinds of cool shit. If they offer it, which I think they will I will need to test. I mean if I have to do it really quick here I'll get someone's piss and cheat the test like that. But who the fuck knows with Covid and all that shit. They could ask me to do a Saliva test or something. So I'm trying to stay clean right now and just do the best I can given the situation.

But Sunday I night I threw my shit out somewhere. I woke up yesterday and couldn't even remember where. I thought I stashed it somewhere or misplaced it, so I was looking for like an hour, finally gave up, but all through the day, take like a minute to look here or there. If you have ever quit weed you probably know how much it sucks to stop cold turkey when you are using daily. I get super irritated, stomach issues, sweating. I always try to taper off but couldn't and wouldn't let myself pickup. So yesterday I was in a shitty mood, and got mad at my girlfriend and pretty much acted like a piece of shit. I took an issue she was going through and made it about me unfairly. Today I did try to apologize, but I don't know. Whenever I do something stupid she is mad for a while where I get over shit really quick. I let myself mutter something and move forward. She was still mad today because we argued last night, which made me mad again, and next thing you know I'm arguing about arguing and mad about being mad.

It was my fault, but fuck man I really do need at least a little credit. Quitting smoking weed for me is really hard. I actually was cleaning out some old stuff yesterday and just by fucking coincidence came across a journal I had tried keeping 8 years ago. The first two pages were about how much I hate myself for smoking weed and how I was trying to quit. I remember trying to quit back then and I remember how hard I was struggling, and here I am 8 years later. And the other crazy thing is it was almost 8 years to the day, it was dated the 10/18/12, I found it 10/19/20. Quitting smoking is really fucking hard, I would pay a lot of money to never have a craving again and still be mellow. I've done AA, NA, CODA, therapy, psych, medication. The weed for me makes things easier, but I also know it can make me lazy at times. My girlfriend has never had any kind of drug issues or alcohol problems. She is very sympathetic but I think it's also hard when you don't know how it feels. I know it's just weed, but it's also a lot of money, opportunities (like this job), social events and shit that have been effected. I really wish she could see that I really was being like that because I have a lot of shit on my plate right now. Not just what I wrote here but plenty more.

Anyways. I'm at least thankful I can write all this out and vent on a skateboarding message board at 12:30 in the morning.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 12:29:30 AM by 50mm »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #22714 on: October 21, 2020, 02:24:51 PM »
I work with a libertarian dicknose that won't keep his mouth shut about the government stealing his money...We work for a government service. Sadly, he won't take me up on my suggestion to move to Somalia where he can play out his stateless Randian fanfiction.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #22715 on: October 21, 2020, 04:51:28 PM »
Every price of furniture I’ve purchase in the last year has come from the seller fucked up on the last piece of putting it together. More than once, table legs with no threads to attach to the body. I’m fucking done. Just buying second hand from now on.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #22716 on: October 21, 2020, 04:56:13 PM »
Worked thirteen hours picking up trash and got called a lazy piece of shit because a can got knocked over and I didn’t pick it up. The only reason it got knocked over is because it was between a mailbox and a car. And I miss my family, sucks having to work out of state every week.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #22717 on: October 21, 2020, 05:42:13 PM »
Worked thirteen hours picking up trash and got called a lazy piece of shit because a can got knocked over and I didn’t pick it up. The only reason it got knocked over is because it was between a mailbox and a car. And I miss my family, sucks having to work out of state every week.
What the fuck job is this? Sounds like some chain gang shit.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22718 on: October 21, 2020, 05:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What the fuck job is this? Sounds like some chain gang shit.

Im a traveling garbage man. I have my cdl and I work for a company that has county and city contracts in a few different states so they sent me where ever they need an extra driver. There’s a lot pluses to it for sure, I get put up in a hotel, pays well, and I get a company credit card to pay for my food while I’m working, and I get to bring my board everywhere I go; but today was fucking brutal. Truck has no a/c and two damaged fuses made the radio play non stop and a buzzer beeped non stop (the buzzer is to pump that controls the compactor is on but should only beep once)

It was like a fucking fever dream. 

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #22719 on: October 21, 2020, 07:45:52 PM »
God, I wish I were a garbage man. I’m almost 40, college educated, make decent money, but I’d quit in an instant to wake up at 2am and collect garbage. Or mow the lawn for the city, do graffiti clean up, whatever.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22720 on: October 21, 2020, 08:11:15 PM »
my stomach has been hurting for three weeks now .. it was terrible the first week . second week it went away for the most part and last night and today it’s hitting me hard again

anyone ever go through this? I’ve had stomach issues and familiar pains but nothing that’s lasted this long . the unknown is causing me even more anxiety and stress and exacerbating this uneasiness . got some bloodwork done today and waiting for results

just want to feel normal again
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #22721 on: October 21, 2020, 09:35:54 PM »
my stomach has been hurting for three weeks now .. it was terrible the first week . second week it went away for the most part and last night and today it’s hitting me hard again

anyone ever go through this? I’ve had stomach issues and familiar pains but nothing that’s lasted this long . the unknown is causing me even more anxiety and stress and exacerbating this uneasiness . got some bloodwork done today and waiting for results

Did you do an x ray? Anxiety maybe? I had anxiety a lot when I was younger and I didn't know what it was, but I always felt like my stomach was upset. I thought I was gonna buy the farm about a year ago when I woke up feeling like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I swear to god I was worried about dying. My dad is a nurse so he picked me up super fucking early in the morning when I called him. I went and waited for him outside behind my car on the floor because I thought I would pass out from the pain and at least he could find me.

Straight to ER, straight to the back, gave me a bunch of shit that didn't work until they gave me some morphine. They had to pretty  much pry my body into an upright position, my stomach hurt so much I couldn't sit up. Then I started going in and out of consciousness and it got scary as fuck. They think it was either slight constipation or a stomach ulcer they found, couldn't tell for sure but they did end up finding I have a mutated kidney with extra tubes.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22722 on: October 22, 2020, 03:57:15 AM »
God, I wish I were a garbage man. I’m almost 40, college educated, make decent money, but I’d quit in an instant to wake up at 2am and collect garbage. Or mow the lawn for the city, do graffiti clean up, whatever.

I still go to college full time, but online. City jobs are where it’s man, hella job security. Eventually I’d like to get in at the city of Austin or get a county job so I can quit traveling. That being said I do miss smoking weed and working in an office.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22723 on: October 22, 2020, 09:11:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Did you do an x ray? Anxiety maybe? I had anxiety a lot when I was younger and I didn't know what it was, but I always felt like my stomach was upset. I thought I was gonna buy the farm about a year ago when I woke up feeling like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I swear to god I was worried about dying. My dad is a nurse so he picked me up super fucking early in the morning when I called him. I went and waited for him outside behind my car on the floor because I thought I would pass out from the pain and at least he could find me.

Straight to ER, straight to the back, gave me a bunch of shit that didn't work until they gave me some morphine. They had to pretty  much pry my body into an upright position, my stomach hurt so much I couldn't sit up. Then I started going in and out of consciousness and it got scary as fuck. They think it was either slight constipation or a stomach ulcer they found, couldn't tell for sure but they did end up finding I have a mutated kidney with extra tubes.

i think i remember you posting about this . i think it’s some sort of ibs from anxiety . was doing intermittent fasting for about a year and drinking a ton of sparkling water in an empty stomach . one meal a day and i think i did some damage that’s now showing itself

follow up today, i now have an external hemorrhoid ..  it’s not terribly painful but i really want it to go away . anyone got any advice?
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #22724 on: October 22, 2020, 03:15:27 PM »
east troublesome fire in Colorado has blown up over 100,000 acres yesterday becoming the 3rd biggest fire in the states history.

so many homes and businesses have been destroyed and large towns like Estes Park are in mandatory evacuation for what looks like might be some serious devastation heading that way. RMNP is now closed along with all Nation Forest along the northern front range.

This fire is also only 11 miles as the crow flies , from the Cameron Peak Fire (largest in state history) and threatens all of Rocky Mountain National Park if continues to burn.

This storm on Sunday can't come quick enough .

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #22725 on: October 22, 2020, 09:55:26 PM »
Expand Quote
I started playing bass and guitar this year, so I could have a hobby outside of skateboarding. Now I'm showing symptoms of carpal tunnel and tendonitis.

Now neither hobby is enjoyable without the hassle of constantly worrying about injuries.
[close]

I play bass too. I started in 91 I think.

It could be the new muscle development.

Is there numbness or shooting pains or is it like a centralized pain like a shinner?

I would maybe try a different bass too.
It could be the neck shape. The finish on the neck even.

What have you got for a bass?

I think wine crab plays bass too. Bass is the best instrument to learn on I think.

If it is muscle pain you can down tune so you have looser strings that will make it easier to push down between frets.

I'm trying to be self taught at piano now. That's pain. More pain than relearning drums.

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice(from everyone else as well)

However, I think I actually figured out the root of the problem. I also recently increased the weight that I lift during my work outs, so I think my hand pain was just a result of my shoulder and back pain perhaps. I started doing yoga again and noticed all issues seem to be easing off thankfully.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #22726 on: October 24, 2020, 10:22:24 AM »
Did a warm up game of skate, 5th trick I missed a varial flip and felt directly on my lower back/hip. End of session

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #22727 on: October 24, 2020, 11:46:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I still go to college full time, but online. City jobs are where it’s man, hella job security. Eventually I’d like to get in at the city of Austin or get a county job so I can quit traveling. That being said I do miss smoking weed and working in an office.

My brother was a binman in the UK for 10 years and from what I hear it's fucking horrible most the time.
They get decent tips come Christmas but he was just telling me the other day how he doesn't miss the 4am starts where all you can hear is rain and wind.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #22728 on: October 24, 2020, 03:18:46 PM »
The rollercoaster that is my life lately. It's like I'm not allowed to be happy for more than a couple days at a time. I've had some awesome ups but I'm fucking tired of the crashes.

It could be wayyyy wayyyyy worse and some things are still going great, but, fucking shit,  this time last year I thought to myself, "Fuck yeah. Everything lined up. I jumped over all the hurdles and I can just coast for a few years. Life is going to be easy for a little bit."

Instead, this year has been pretty hard. It could be a lot worse and there have been a few short lived victories that were amazing, but overall, it's been exhausting and none of the shit I planned and worked super hard for came true.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:30:14 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #22729 on: October 24, 2020, 03:47:20 PM »
The rollercoaster that is my life lately. It's like I'm not allowed to be happy for more than a couple days at a time. I've had some awesome ups but I'm fucking tired of the crashes.

It could be wayyyy wayyyyy worse and some things are still going great, but, fucking shit,  this time last year I thought to myself, "Fuck yeah. Everything lined up. I jumped over all the hurdles and I can just coast for a few years. Life is going to be easy for a little bit."

Instead, this year has been pretty hard. It could be a lot worse and there have been a few short lived victories that were amazing, but overall, it's been exhausting and none of the shit I planned and worked super hard for came true.
not trying to be a dick but u should never ever think that

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #22730 on: October 24, 2020, 04:06:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i think i remember you posting about this . i think it’s some sort of ibs from anxiety . was doing intermittent fasting for about a year and drinking a ton of sparkling water in an empty stomach . one meal a day and i think i did some damage that’s now showing itself

follow up today, i now have an external hemorrhoid ..  it’s not terribly painful but i really want it to go away . anyone got any advice?

Check your pm

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #22731 on: October 24, 2020, 09:16:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
not trying to be a dick but u should never ever think that

Yea, I've learned my lesson for sure.

At the time, I was on the verge of achieving a broad/long term goal that I had been chasing for a little over a decade. I thought achieving that goal would make things easy.

However, I suppose, the process of achieving my goal caused a whole host of unexpected problems.

Coupled with this pandemic I'm pretty fucking over it.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #22732 on: October 24, 2020, 11:42:52 PM »
I work with a libertarian dicknose that won't keep his mouth shut about the government stealing his money...We work for a government service. Sadly, he won't take me up on my suggestion to move to Somalia where he can play out his stateless Randian fanfiction.

How are you allowed to even work at the post office as a libertarian lol.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #22733 on: October 25, 2020, 11:54:17 PM »
I have a major tooth ache right now and am off work For a few days until my wife’s covid rest results come back.
She’s got a cold (more on the mild side) but could possibly be covid.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #22734 on: October 26, 2020, 01:36:53 AM »
I've been in this band for 9 years, which I also founded and decided I'd do the artwork and overall look.

Than after a year of founding our drummer knew a dude and he eventually became our guitarist.
From day one he entered the band he was calling all the shots: where we'd play, what we'd play, how we'd write, logo's, how stuff should look etc.

Especially the stuff about the artwork always bothered me, because I'm a masters in design and the dude has a cracked version of photoshop but thinks he knows it all.

I did all of the artwork, the visuals, the merch, the buttons, the video's etc.
Fun, but Mr. Bigshot ALWAYS had to have his say.

Locally he's is pretty much known as a stubborn asshole but he is a very good guitarist so people look up to him: Controlfreak, doesn't like change, nags when there's a slight change in daily routine, can't deal with 'new' situations, complains about the slightest ache and everyone has to listen then etc.

He is the type of dude that when his knee hurts everyone has to listen and threatens to quit the band when he doesn't sleep well for 2 nights in a row... actually he makes it seem he needs/wants to be worshipped.

We were a band on a very decent label, had 3 records out and played festivals in front of 5000 people. I can honestly say it was cool and did cool things, but I can also say it's 'just' a small band. We don't make much money from it and it's just for fun...

Well at least I thought so.

At every bandpractice Mr. Bigshot was calling the shots as well. And 9 years long it was like going to work, there was no fun at all: You'd show up, formally shake hands and get to it. Than you'd have a 25 min break (on the dot) and more of the same. Than in the next two weeks more of the same.

Tours were fun sometimes and we'd laugh. But t always was Mr. Bigshot on the wheel and always HIS music. Black metal. And he'd ridcule anything else. But it was fun... until Mr. Bigshot saw a video online of our live performance at a show and 'he'd like to have a word with me".

Mind you, I can play tight and almost never make mistakes so I was wonering what this could be about. No no... it was about the way I moved my head on stage during a certain piece of our song. 'You see, we're moving our head in 8's and you're doing it on 16's'.

And I was like 'You're fucking joking right?' abnd started laughing ... but he meant it. And then I got pissed and told him he was absolutely crazy.

From that day on he keeps saying behind my back I can't stand criticism.

Fast-forward to today.

We're working on a new record and we're going to hit the studio in december. Mind you... my girlfriend has fought cancer, we're still feeling the pain today as we can't have childeren, she still can relapse,  we're in a surroagt mothership program, heard her sister can't carry, my dog just died, my colleague died, my dad was taken to the ER the other day... and I almost NEVER let my guard down. I try to stand strong... Try.

But it was so much for me that I said to the band, 'You know what? I'm going to skip a few rehearsals and have some time off with my girl. She also needs some new scans because she felt something in her breast. It's been very much for me lately and Alyssa needs some time as well'.

So we went to France for a few days and came home, only to hear behind my back "that I had time to go on vacation and NOT work on the record. And if my girl needs scans, why would you go to France in times of covid" while implying it wasn't so bad what my girlfriend had...

Right there and than I heard it I was like... 'Fuck you all. I don't want to see/hear any of you again. You all lack an important amount of empathy and if you think a stupid band is more important than the health of a loved one, fuck it I'm out".

I cant wrap my head around the fact that those gius think it's SO important to get a record out. No one is waiting on it, bands sometimes leave massive gaps between releases etc.

But no, Mr Bigshot had it in his stubborn mind that bands HAS to release something every 2 years.

I can't believe that I spent 9 years in band with people that don't give a FUCK about me or my girlfriend.

And pretty sure those other two got talked into it, and are afraid of losing 'the success'.

What a joke...

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #22735 on: October 26, 2020, 09:02:58 AM »
Took a mean bike pedal hit to the shin today.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #22736 on: October 26, 2020, 09:04:05 AM »
@DISTANT RUMOURS

it sucks you had to quit something you put so much work and passion into. but you 100% did the right thing and i want to say congrats you pulled that move after 9 years to focus on more important things. and after all you got your own solo darkwave project, right? so i'm sure you will continue to make music. no need to be around this asshole.

very sorry to hear about your losses. hope the future will be kinder to you, and of course all the best to your gf.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #22737 on: October 26, 2020, 09:38:36 AM »
@DISTANT RUMOURS

it sucks you had to quit something you put so much work and passion into. but you 100% did the right thing and i want to say congrats you pulled that move after 9 years to focus on more important things. and after all you got your own solo darkwave project, right? so i'm sure you will continue to make music. no need to be around this asshole.

very sorry to hear about your losses. hope the future will be kinder to you, and of course all the best to your gf.

+1. I'm sure this is hard to do now but there will be a wild amount of opportunities that arise since you've closed out this relationship(s). Be ready for some good change.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #22738 on: October 26, 2020, 11:48:41 AM »
Thanks a lot guys!

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image