Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880796 times)

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #22950 on: January 09, 2021, 03:13:25 AM »
typing this because i have to get it out of my head and into words...

yesterday on my lunch break i ran to the post office to mail rent. one of the few times i leave my house with covid. i was pretty close to my house on a road i have skated and driven on 1,000 times in the past 10 years. 30mph, 1 lane on each side with big grass medians/trees. not a fast place, lots of people walking, families, etc. traffic slowed down but i remember seeing construction on my way past earlier, so i dont think much. all of a sudden its a dead stop and i realize a car is backwards on the other side and people are scrambling - it looks like a car crash. then, i see bodies lying in the median. one is up against a tree and the other is like 2 feet from me in the grass. i see a guy frantically checking on them but then he backs away. in the distance i can see the fire trucks and police cars coming, so again we cant really move since its a narrow road and we're trying to give room. i cant help myself and glance over. the body right by my car is a younger girl, bloodied face and completely lifeless. finally the cars start moving and i get to the post office, shaking because of what i just saw. turns out, the girl was dead and the other person is in critical condition. it was yesterday at lunch time and now its tuesday night and i cannot stop thinking about it. never seen a dead body.

not stoked at all.

Talk to someone man. A professional.
And wishing you the best.

I've seen someone being decapitated when I was 5 years old.
Long story short: There was traffic jam and we were in the back in of the traffic jam. A Motocyclist didn't see it and crashed into the car right next to us ...

My parents took me immediately and guarded my eye, but I saw it.

For YEARS I thought I dreamt that, until my mom and dad said "that wasn't a dream, that actually happend when you were 5 years old"

That being said ... 6 monthly check-ups for my girlfriends C-word. absolutely terrible .. I feel helpless and don't know what to expect. I wish this to NO ONE ... :(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:20:21 AM by DISTANT RUMOURS »

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #22951 on: January 09, 2021, 11:08:44 AM »
I got corona and I feel like shit

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I have it right now too, I had symptoms but better now. I’m on my last day they told me to stay inside. At first I was stoked I’d have some time to read/relax but now I feel crazy locking my self in my room.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #22952 on: January 09, 2021, 12:00:09 PM »
My SSI is in jeopardy again.

I been taking care of myself since like age 15. Why must I have a rep payee?

They never do the paperwork on time and the ssi office won't fuck with me with out them.

I can't even communicate with my bank because they will say talk to your payee. Why do you have the card?

I've kinda had it
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #22953 on: January 09, 2021, 09:08:51 PM »
Coming to terms with the fact that the fun exciting adventure skateboarding days with friends are over for me. Everyone i grew up skating with has either stopped, got a family/no time for it or just lost interest. Its sad, i still go skate alone sometimes and even bring my girl to spots but its just not the same as the pure glory days....

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Brguy

« Reply #22954 on: January 09, 2021, 10:36:48 PM »
It's almost 4am and I have the shittiest headache.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22955 on: January 10, 2021, 07:05:03 AM »
I went to pickup pizza with a dude from work.
On the walk back we're loaded with pizzas just fucking around and pass these two hobo's.
Dude from work says hello and this hobo replies with the worst, most offensive racist comeback.

I felt like saying to this guy "mate this guy works nights, harder than you may ever work".
He's a hospital orderly that busts his arse every fucking night, wading through Covid patients.

Honestly, the way back was awful, he was so deflated.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #22956 on: January 10, 2021, 08:21:06 PM »
I went to pickup pizza with a dude from work.
On the walk back we're loaded with pizzas just fucking around and pass these two hobo's.
Dude from work says hello and this hobo replies with the worst, most offensive racist comeback.

I felt like saying to this guy "mate this guy works nights, harder than you may ever work".
He's a hospital orderly that busts his arse every fucking night, wading through Covid patients.

Honestly, the way back was awful, he was so deflated.

Hard for your mate and shitty thing to witness. I know it was a random hobo but fuck that guy, deserves to get his ass kicked.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #22957 on: January 10, 2021, 08:27:23 PM »
Bum roasts are chill the alternate punchline that your mate ought to grasp is he’s not fucking homeless
I mean kick it with those cunts sometimes they’re alright but there’s a fucking line, man
listen to cosmic psychos

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22958 on: January 11, 2021, 02:59:09 PM »
Was just out running after a 3 day break from skate/bike/run and slipped off the curb into the street. Almost puked from the pain. Adrenaline hopping on one foot got me back to the crib a mile out.

Either got a real nasty sprain or fracture. Ankle is the size of a grape fruit, throbbing and I can't walk across the room to change the radio station. Might have to get a ride for an X-ray tmrw AM if this is still rough.

fuck. this was the longest healthy/injury free stretch I've had in a fucking decade. sorry for the rant
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #22959 on: January 12, 2021, 07:44:15 PM »
thanks guys. it was the first damn thing on my mind when i woke up, but im sure it'll fade away with some time. appreciate the kind words for sure.

How are you feeling?

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #22960 on: January 13, 2021, 10:58:16 AM »
Had a really good interview last week. Thought I would get the job. I didn't.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #22961 on: January 15, 2021, 04:47:08 PM »
I got drunk last night and didn’t have any dinner
I just got up like proper starving and when I was pissing I coughed up this bit of muck felt like a fucking fifty cent piece but I accidentally swallowed it and when it got to my stomach my stomach made the noise it makes when it gets food, stomach liked it

I vomited just from being so aghast at my situation but nothing came out
listen to cosmic psychos

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #22962 on: January 15, 2021, 11:17:26 PM »
I got corona and I feel like shit

How are you feeling today?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #22963 on: January 17, 2021, 04:21:56 PM »
Ended up passing out on the couch for most of last night and now my neck’s fucked, my shoulders are jammed and I can barely turn my head.

Getting old sucks.

theSketchLord

• https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #22964 on: January 18, 2021, 06:17:03 AM »
Ended up passing out on the couch for most of last night and now my neck’s fucked, my shoulders are jammed and I can barely turn my head.

Getting old sucks.

This.
I love sleeping on the couch but always wake up with a fucked neck.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #22965 on: January 19, 2021, 05:50:12 PM »
i literally was starting to save for a camera and screenprinted a couple shirts for a brand i'm starting when i found out this rapper Reese LaFlare already took the name

so much work for nothing hahahaha FUCK!!

guess its back to the fuckin drawing board

sucks too bc i coulda made way better shit lol

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #22966 on: January 19, 2021, 09:30:23 PM »
New Pres tomorrow

Snowing at work in the desert with a fireplace going and coffee brewin.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #22967 on: January 19, 2021, 09:47:35 PM »
New Pres tomorrow

Snowing at work in the desert with a fireplace going and coffee brewin.

8)

Being comfy during snowfall is a wonderful feeling
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #22968 on: January 19, 2021, 11:18:56 PM »
Going over a lecture from school three times but still not understanding it

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #22969 on: January 20, 2021, 12:26:26 AM »
The way Louis DeJoy fucked up the USPS. I'm still waiting on a domestic package sent Dec. 23. What a piece of shit subhuman.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #22970 on: January 20, 2021, 03:09:16 AM »
Old indoor park got knocked down here yesterday, metric shit ton of posts about it which is understandable as it'd been around for years and obviously people have sentiment for it and a lot of memories attached to it. What's really getting me is the amount of comments about how we "need" more indoor parks and it's a shame to lose them yet when said park was open I rarely saw anyone visit there frequently.

Another park got shut down in the summer (due to not technically having planning permission) yet people laughed at it closing because it was a "shit park - the layout got overhauled a few times making it more apt for bmx, was a bit rough around the edges etc except it was still the park I saw people go to the most which then begs the question of why people are happy to go to a shittier park and laugh when it closes, yet get up in arms when a park they consider better closes even though they'd rarely visit it.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #22971 on: January 20, 2021, 11:31:17 AM »
Got aired out by implication in what was supposed to be an anonymous survey on employee satisfaction. Now my immediate peers kinda know how lowly I think of them.

Not world ending but this shit is gonna be uncomfortable as fuck for a hot minute or possibly forever.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

theSketchLord

« Reply #22972 on: January 20, 2021, 12:19:51 PM »
As I was leaving work this morning I was pulled up by my boss and had to have a meeting.
Apparently the slap forum is bringing up all kinds of notifications and flags on the works computer particularly "weed memes". So now I can only check this on my shitty phone.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #22973 on: January 20, 2021, 04:44:41 PM »
my fucking neighbor. this is gonna be a long one, but let me explain.

so this dude and his girl moved in next door a few months ago and something was off from the start. we kicked it off on friendly terms and shit and his gf seems nice enough by all accounts. shortly thereafter it was established we had the mutual habit of smoking weed and sure enough at some point the dude knocks on my door, bugging me for a spare bud. i'm not to keen on doing that because i know where it leads, but of course stupid me wants to be nice and shit and thinks i might be able to bug him too at some point. he also told me his sources ran dry and he'd appreciate if i could get him some next time. i'm like no promises, but i can do that possibly.

i get him something something two times and the first time he's like bro i have no cash here rn, can i get back to you tomorrow. i say sure. it takes three days. no biggie. he bugs me again for bud and asks me to get him stuff again and i'm already like look dude, i can do that, but i don't appreciate the bugging and the late payment, you know. he's all ah yeah sure sure, sorry bro, last time. he basically pulls the same shit, but instead of money, he comes up with some bud himself. i'm already rather pissed at this point since i'm not keen on smoking some mystery tree. especially since there's all kinds of ruralis weed out here infused with synth cannabinoids and stuff. but it's just a little and it looks and smells fine, so i take it for now. the guy still owes me some money though and the feeling that something is sus about him increases. i already decide for myself i'm not gonna help him out anymore, but i want to get the full amount of my money back first of course.

i already cut down on my smoking so i didn't smoke his stuff right away, but after a few days. decided to roll a good night spliff from his stuff. mind you i already smoked 3 or so joints that evening from my own stuff and i feel great until this point. it tastes like nothing and i'm in bed, it's been 10 mins after i lit the spliff and start having some sort of crazy muscle spasms and a wicked weird heartbeat. i'm not tripping because my head is totally clear. it's like a burning sensation goes through my nervous system, i also start to sweat profusely and i can't feel my lungs. i feel like i am getting weaker and it's hard to breath, it actually feels like i have to breath consciously because it feels like my nervous system is in shambles and it feels like i'd suffocate and i'm scared to actually pass out and die cause i feel like my lungs and heart aren't on autopilot anymore. i try not to panic, i want to wake up my roommate but the spasms lock me into the bed, i want to get to my phone to call someone but i'm fading fast. i was fully conscious the whole time. i must have passed out or something and i come back to myself thankfully about 7 hours later nauseous and coughing and with a massive headache, relieved i'm actually alive still. i manage to recuperate over the day and of course i never touched his shit again.

later the same day i see an ambulance stopping in front of our house and sure enough, the neighbors called them. i'm not sure til now but i figure it's from that trashweed. or because the dude hit his gf, which seems plausible since he screams at her like the worst asshole. this is also something i found out just that day when i heard him scream at her through the wall seperating our kitchen and hear him break shit and stuff. i already have enough of the dude. i decide to wait for him to bug me again, tell him to give me the money he owes me, and then leave him hanging and tell him to fuck off. dude crossed the line from a little sus to straight up fucked up.

well today i almost had enough since it's been weeks now and was about to knock at his door to confront him when he, as if summoned, rings me up. i don't even open the door, i just ask through the door if he has my money, he's like yeah yeah! i open up, i'm super pissed about him being late and of course more so him poisoning me with his shitty chemweed makeing me feel like i have a stroke or dying on prescription drugs. i straight up tell him to give me the money, he's bummed and asking why i am this unfriendly, i repeat i want my money, give me my money. he hands me the bill and i snap it out of his hand and straight up tell him i should curbstomp his stupid face and that he actually owes me more than that, giving me fake chemoweed i would never pay for. tell him to leave me the fuck alone and back up when he sees me or i will make him regret it even more. he's stumped and shit and i am like you're lucky your getting out of this unhurt, back off if you want to keep it like this. slam the door in his stupid face. i got my money. he rings again, i say through the door what do you want, he says he wants to talk, i say we have nothing to discuss you stupid bastard, piss off. he says something like oh you want to fight, ok i'll wait outside next ten minutes. i'm like whatever.

i go in the kitchen and i see the idiot pacing in front of the house, waiting for me to come down and fight him or something. i open the window and heckle him, if he is really that stupid and thinks i'd come out and tell him he's an idiot and laugh at him. mind you i can get like 15 arabs and a few eritreans on top of that that live around here to fuck the dude up if i wanted, i've been living here for a long ass time. this confused man thinks i'm dumb enough to go out on the street so he can make a victim of himself in public and is fronting like i'd be scared. i'm just not stupid enough to throw punches first. i can easily take the first two and give him back ten times as much. fucking idiot. if i see the dude around the house and he even points a finger at me i'll pepperspray his ugly mug just for fun. which is super easy cause he's one of those mask refusers. what a fucking asshole.

Garbagewagon

• Rep: 5
« Reply #22974 on: January 20, 2021, 05:18:53 PM »
Got aired out by implication in what was supposed to be an anonymous survey on employee satisfaction. Now my immediate peers kinda know how lowly I think of them.

Not world ending but this shit is gonna be uncomfortable as fuck for a hot minute or possibly forever.

How did they know it was you? Was it through a third party online?

theSketchLord

« Reply #22975 on: January 20, 2021, 07:43:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How did they know it was you? Was it through a third party online?

Surely if they told you or even made the implication that it was anonymous and it wasn't they've crossed some kind of legal line?

Does your work have a union?

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #22976 on: January 24, 2021, 11:04:20 AM »
Dnr for my uncle I grew up with , wife diagnosed with crohns . Just feelin like my life is crumbling.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22977 on: January 24, 2021, 11:49:03 AM »
Dnr for my uncle I grew up with , wife diagnosed with crohns . Just feelin like my life is crumbling.
ive had crohns since 1990. get her into the medical marijuana program if your state has one, crohns got me in the program in jersey in 2014 when the weed laws were still fucked. Or if you have a plug for good weed go that route, but i promise you nothing is going to help her as much as good* marijuana. if shes not into smoking then go with edibles, rick simpson oil, etc. but it will 100% help her, strains higher that average CBD will help the most. but definitely not that weird "cbd bud" i literally see in bodegas that looks like real weed. dont fall for any of the bullshit gas station type cbd products, avoid those at all times.

*bad weed wont help anyone with anything and will just give her a headache. but you kinda gotta go out of your way to find bad weed in 2020. some real proper indoor will help with everything from the pain to the ability to eat and sleep. I have been on every medication advertised to be for crohns in the past 30 years and nothing has helped at all really besides opiates (dont go that route) and weed. best of luck to you and yours my man, crohns fuckin sucks but its not a death sentence hang in there my dude.

free max b
FREE MAX B

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #22978 on: January 24, 2021, 01:11:02 PM »
my fucking neighbor. this is gonna be a long one, but let me explain.

so this dude and his girl moved in next door a few months ago and something was off from the start. we kicked it off on friendly terms and shit and his gf seems nice enough by all accounts. shortly thereafter it was established we had the mutual habit of smoking weed and sure enough at some point the dude knocks on my door, bugging me for a spare bud. i'm not to keen on doing that because i know where it leads, but of course stupid me wants to be nice and shit and thinks i might be able to bug him too at some point. he also told me his sources ran dry and he'd appreciate if i could get him some next time. i'm like no promises, but i can do that possibly.

i get him something something two times and the first time he's like bro i have no cash here rn, can i get back to you tomorrow. i say sure. it takes three days. no biggie. he bugs me again for bud and asks me to get him stuff again and i'm already like look dude, i can do that, but i don't appreciate the bugging and the late payment, you know. he's all ah yeah sure sure, sorry bro, last time. he basically pulls the same shit, but instead of money, he comes up with some bud himself. i'm already rather pissed at this point since i'm not keen on smoking some mystery tree. especially since there's all kinds of ruralis weed out here infused with synth cannabinoids and stuff. but it's just a little and it looks and smells fine, so i take it for now. the guy still owes me some money though and the feeling that something is sus about him increases. i already decide for myself i'm not gonna help him out anymore, but i want to get the full amount of my money back first of course.

i already cut down on my smoking so i didn't smoke his stuff right away, but after a few days. decided to roll a good night spliff from his stuff. mind you i already smoked 3 or so joints that evening from my own stuff and i feel great until this point. it tastes like nothing and i'm in bed, it's been 10 mins after i lit the spliff and start having some sort of crazy muscle spasms and a wicked weird heartbeat. i'm not tripping because my head is totally clear. it's like a burning sensation goes through my nervous system, i also start to sweat profusely and i can't feel my lungs. i feel like i am getting weaker and it's hard to breath, it actually feels like i have to breath consciously because it feels like my nervous system is in shambles and it feels like i'd suffocate and i'm scared to actually pass out and die cause i feel like my lungs and heart aren't on autopilot anymore. i try not to panic, i want to wake up my roommate but the spasms lock me into the bed, i want to get to my phone to call someone but i'm fading fast. i was fully conscious the whole time. i must have passed out or something and i come back to myself thankfully about 7 hours later nauseous and coughing and with a massive headache, relieved i'm actually alive still. i manage to recuperate over the day and of course i never touched his shit again.

later the same day i see an ambulance stopping in front of our house and sure enough, the neighbors called them. i'm not sure til now but i figure it's from that trashweed. or because the dude hit his gf, which seems plausible since he screams at her like the worst asshole. this is also something i found out just that day when i heard him scream at her through the wall seperating our kitchen and hear him break shit and stuff. i already have enough of the dude. i decide to wait for him to bug me again, tell him to give me the money he owes me, and then leave him hanging and tell him to fuck off. dude crossed the line from a little sus to straight up fucked up.

well today i almost had enough since it's been weeks now and was about to knock at his door to confront him when he, as if summoned, rings me up. i don't even open the door, i just ask through the door if he has my money, he's like yeah yeah! i open up, i'm super pissed about him being late and of course more so him poisoning me with his shitty chemweed makeing me feel like i have a stroke or dying on prescription drugs. i straight up tell him to give me the money, he's bummed and asking why i am this unfriendly, i repeat i want my money, give me my money. he hands me the bill and i snap it out of his hand and straight up tell him i should curbstomp his stupid face and that he actually owes me more than that, giving me fake chemoweed i would never pay for. tell him to leave me the fuck alone and back up when he sees me or i will make him regret it even more. he's stumped and shit and i am like you're lucky your getting out of this unhurt, back off if you want to keep it like this. slam the door in his stupid face. i got my money. he rings again, i say through the door what do you want, he says he wants to talk, i say we have nothing to discuss you stupid bastard, piss off. he says something like oh you want to fight, ok i'll wait outside next ten minutes. i'm like whatever.

i go in the kitchen and i see the idiot pacing in front of the house, waiting for me to come down and fight him or something. i open the window and heckle him, if he is really that stupid and thinks i'd come out and tell him he's an idiot and laugh at him. mind you i can get like 15 arabs and a few eritreans on top of that that live around here to fuck the dude up if i wanted, i've been living here for a long ass time. this confused man thinks i'm dumb enough to go out on the street so he can make a victim of himself in public and is fronting like i'd be scared. i'm just not stupid enough to throw punches first. i can easily take the first two and give him back ten times as much. fucking idiot. if i see the dude around the house and he even points a finger at me i'll pepperspray his ugly mug just for fun. which is super easy cause he's one of those mask refusers. what a fucking asshole.

damn, homie. that sounds really stressful. only thing worse than fake, chemmy weed is a bad neighbor. keep your head up and smoke the clean green.

The way Louis DeJoy fucked up the USPS. I'm still waiting on a domestic package sent Dec. 23. What a piece of shit subhuman.

call USPS and file a claim. your box will more than likely begin moving within the week.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #22979 on: January 26, 2021, 10:45:20 AM »
Woke up to the news about my uncles passing, glad he’s through fighting that tough battle , and my buddy Henry too . So tired of losing family and friends. A long road ahead for grief. Past couple years have taken a lot of hope outta me