Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882804 times)

Fhk

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #23400 on: July 25, 2021, 07:07:32 AM »
My lower back has been kinda bothering me lately.. but me being a dumbass I went to skate after doing some half ass stretching and blew my back and hip out just warming up. I have never been in so much pain and have missed the last 2 days of work. I am so bummed that I can't get past this pain, and my wife even said maybe it's time to stop, which is something I would never imagine her saying..I won't stop but just hearing that bums me out even more. :-\

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23401 on: July 25, 2021, 09:20:28 PM »
Not fucking stoked on my scummy neighbor throwing up in the alley below my patio.

I was enjoying getting some work done on the patio prior to this nonsense.

Stay classy Montreal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 10:37:49 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #23402 on: July 25, 2021, 09:49:39 PM »
One of my dogs was acting strange last week.  Yesterday my wife's father came over.  He's a lifelong dog guy.  The dog had a weird discharge.  We thought it was just her period.  It wasn't.  My wife's father said we should take he into the Animal Hospital for a quick check up.  Turns out she had some infection and needed emergency surgery to get her uterus removed.  It went fine.  She had to stay overnight for observation, but everything seems good.  It was $9K, but worth it.
I forgot what it’s called but my dog was medically surrendered to the human society by her previous owners for the same thing. They couldn’t or wouldn’t pay. When I read her medical history after the adoption I felt kind of bad because she’s such a good dog, and was totally someone’s pet.

sketchyrider

« Reply #23403 on: July 26, 2021, 05:43:47 AM »
Expand Quote
One of my dogs was acting strange last week.  Yesterday my wife's father came over.  He's a lifelong dog guy.  The dog had a weird discharge.  We thought it was just her period.  It wasn't.  My wife's father said we should take he into the Animal Hospital for a quick check up.  Turns out she had some infection and needed emergency surgery to get her uterus removed.  It went fine.  She had to stay overnight for observation, but everything seems good.  It was $9K, but worth it.
[close]
I forgot what it’s called but my dog was medically surrendered to the human society by her previous owners for the same thing. They couldn’t or wouldn’t pay. When I read her medical history after the adoption I felt kind of bad because she’s such a good dog, and was totally someone’s pet.

In their defense 9k would come close to bankrupting me. Sometimes there are payments you can do though.

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #23404 on: July 26, 2021, 07:56:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

In their defense 9k would come close to bankrupting me. Sometimes there are payments you can do though.
Oh yea I’m not judging anyone, my point was more that it was probably really hard to give her up. She’s good now, even got her insurance.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #23405 on: July 26, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
Denied public housing over old graffiti cases in the 00s.

I should just eat a bullet
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Fhk

« Reply #23406 on: July 26, 2021, 02:35:11 PM »

Nah don't do that homey.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23407 on: July 26, 2021, 03:24:20 PM »
My lower back has been kinda bothering me lately.. but me being a dumbass I went to skate after doing some half ass stretching and blew my back and hip out just warming up. I have never been in so much pain and have missed the last 2 days of work. I am so bummed that I can't get past this pain, and my wife even said maybe it's time to stop, which is something I would never imagine her saying..I won't stop but just hearing that bums me out even more. :-\

Im gonna DM u later or tmrw. I fuck with low back and hip pain restoration. See what we can get cooking for my fellow 508 bredren
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Fhk

« Reply #23408 on: July 26, 2021, 04:13:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Im gonna DM u later or tmrw. I fuck with low back and hip pain restoration. See what we can get cooking for my fellow 508 bredren
hell ya brotha! Thanks so much

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #23409 on: July 26, 2021, 05:44:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Nah don't do that homey.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #23410 on: July 26, 2021, 06:30:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Nah don't do that homey.
[close]
!!!

this fucking sucks and makes me angry af :(

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #23411 on: July 26, 2021, 08:44:20 PM »

Are you about to be on the streets?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #23412 on: July 26, 2021, 09:48:08 PM »
Yeah if we all chuck in like 50 he got a place easy, you’d spend that on lunch, cigs beers easy daily let’s help him out yeah?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 10:40:19 PM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #23413 on: July 27, 2021, 04:54:56 AM »
Yeah if we all chuck in like 50 he got a place easy, you’d spend that on lunch, cigs beers easy daily let’s help him out yeah?

for sure, i'm broke now but i could contribute next week.

how much would you need for a place to start?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23414 on: July 27, 2021, 05:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm getting sick from my temp place.
I'm ok now. Just got to keep trying to get into housing.
(A)pl(E)

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #23415 on: July 27, 2021, 11:35:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

You got this, Uncle Flea. You will get housing. Keep at it and keep your head up.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #23416 on: July 28, 2021, 02:37:53 AM »
Joey Jordison from Slipknot passed away... Can't believe it.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #23417 on: July 28, 2021, 12:18:50 PM »
Someone smashed up my car at three in the morning, stole the title and insurance paperwork as well as one of my skateboards. Just stupid pointless vandalism by some of the kids who live in the complexes near me. Car windows and skateboards are replaceable but it really sucks when you gotta foot the bill. However if i see one of those kids walking around like that board is his, I'm gonna rock him in the face and get my shit back.

Uncle Jeffrey

• Rep: 36
« Reply #23418 on: July 29, 2021, 09:44:56 PM »
Marital Woes...

Was just posting in the mental health thread about the upper trajectory my marriage has been on. But she's pissed about something again, gone silent, and I just can't deal with it

Someone smashed up my car at three in the morning, stole the title and insurance paperwork as well as one of my skateboards. Just stupid pointless vandalism by some of the kids who live in the complexes near me. Car windows and skateboards are replaceable but it really sucks when you gotta foot the bill. However if i see one of those kids walking around like that board is his, I'm gonna rock him in the face and get my shit back.

Reminder that the dude walking around with your board probably isn't the one who took it, and probably doesn't even know it was stolen. Probably gave the thief some weed or something for it.

And even if he was, no point catching a charge for some juvenile shit.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #23419 on: July 30, 2021, 06:53:39 AM »
fake humanitarian bullshit and race wars

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #23420 on: July 30, 2021, 06:40:47 PM »
There was a swat team outside the apartment building next door cuz some dude shot and killed some dude downtown. Couple hours later at a gas station I heard shots popping down the street then two cars swerved through the station onto the wrong side of the road and dipped out.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #23421 on: July 30, 2021, 08:44:03 PM »
My brother is an idiot and consistently makes the poorest decisions possible for reasons I still am not sure of.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #23422 on: July 30, 2021, 09:28:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

You got this, Uncle Flea. You will get housing. Keep at it and keep your head up.

He will for sure but if he wants a hand cunts on here would help out for sure

Just like figure out your income have a look at some places that are affordable and cunts will help out with bond and shit just post ya crib in lifestyle thread and we good mate

Shieet id even transfer money for you to buy weed if you did an Instagram live smoke off with me and we just smoked it all at once that’d be mad
I wanna battle someone at bongs one time
listen to cosmic psychos

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #23423 on: July 30, 2021, 09:33:17 PM »
Marital Woes...

Was just posting in the mental health thread about the upper trajectory my marriage has been on. But she's pissed about something again, gone silent, and I just can't deal with it

Expand Quote
[close]

Reminder that the dude walking around with your board probably isn't the one who took it, and probably doesn't even know it was stolen. Probably gave the thief some weed or something for it.

And even if he was, no point catching a charge for some juvenile shit.

I knowwwww i just want the righteous ability to strike down my foes.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #23424 on: July 31, 2021, 03:38:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

He will for sure but if he wants a hand cunts on here would help out for sure

Just like figure out your income have a look at some places that are affordable and cunts will help out with bond and shit just post ya crib in lifestyle thread and we good mate

Shieet id even transfer money for you to buy weed if you did an Instagram live smoke off with me and we just smoked it all at once that’d be mad
I wanna battle someone at bongs one time

100%

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #23425 on: August 02, 2021, 12:46:44 PM »
I hurt both ankles about 7 weeks ago casing a big jump on my dirt bike. Everything is pretty much back to normal now, but it still hurts like hell to make the motion to pop the tail on my skateboard. I'm getting anxious that this injury was more serious than I thought.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #23426 on: August 02, 2021, 01:56:02 PM »
I thought I made a change for the better on my dating app profiles because I immediately got a couple of matches (went nowhere), but that dried up just as fast as it started. I think I've swiped more than ever but I'm not seeing any new matches at all. Oh well, business as usual.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #23427 on: August 03, 2021, 12:15:53 AM »
heel bruises.

Just putting my feet down first thing in the morning right out of bed is painful.

Fhk

« Reply #23428 on: August 03, 2021, 09:05:29 AM »
I bought some custom grip from a well known guy on IG about 6 weeks ago. Dude was super cool at first and now there are no replies to my dms. I have made sure to be very cool along the way, but getting ripped off fucking blows..especially in the skate world.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23429 on: August 03, 2021, 11:34:35 AM »
I'm suffering so badly and some of it's my 100 fault.

I shouldn't have bought this car. It's losing reverse. This is usually a chipped idler gear.

I have never rebuilt a transmission and changing the clutch on my last car took me 3 days to complete.

I thought it just needs coilovers and bushings which I used the rest of my money to get from ecs.

I can't give it back to the person who is an old friend and heavily disabled. 

It seemed like a regular 5-600 car and because I hadn't seen him in almost 20 years we spent most of the test driving talking about Jake.

I showed him the hill bomb slam and we talked about his death.

I just ordered 800 bucks in parts from ecs which was the last of my money and boom the transmission is grinding in reverse.

Now on top of this housing fight I gotta find an Mk4 transmission for next to free.

I'm sorry pals. I'm such a negative person. I don't have anyone it feels like. That's my fault too. I have been hiding out and have lost contact with everyone who cares about me and I don't know how to reconnect with people.

My grandmother. I think about her every day but how can I show up like this?

Totally defeated.

(A)pl(E)