Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1886229 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #23940 on: January 08, 2022, 02:25:19 PM »
Ultra minor... sitting next to someone at the cafe who won't stop loudly singing to themselves.

I'm getting some coked up J Casanova vibes here.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #23941 on: January 08, 2022, 03:40:44 PM »
I’m with my parents for the evening and my mom has had a few drinks or smoked some weed or something, and she will not shut the fuck up. I’m about to scream. Everything that enters her brain gets vocalized.

1 what size is your TV?
2 do you know what day groundhog’s day is?
3 do you like Patrick Mahomes?
4 why is Patrick Mahomes doing commercials already?
5 would you ever like to go to Spain?
6 do you like Ben Affleck?
7. Make sure you shut the blinds in your bedroom!

OMG shoot me
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 03:47:51 PM by HeavyAndExpensive »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #23942 on: January 08, 2022, 04:17:57 PM »
I’m with my parents for the evening and my mom has had a few drinks or smoked some weed or something, and she will not shut the fuck up. I’m about to scream. Everything that enters her brain gets vocalized.

1 what size is your TV?

OMG shoot me

damn, sounds stressful, ngl. at the same time, i'm kind of jealous. my parents never have casual conversations like that with me. also, i wish they would smoke weed. that would be funny...

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #23943 on: January 08, 2022, 04:49:47 PM »
Expand Quote

1 what size is your TV?

OMG shoot me
[close]

damn, sounds stressful, ngl. at the same time, i'm kind of jealous. my parents never have casual conversations like that with me. also, i wish they would smoke weed. that would be funny...

I also don’t want people to take this the wrong way as I love my parents and am very thankful to have them in my life.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #23944 on: January 08, 2022, 04:58:24 PM »
Tell her you leave the blinds open because you and the neighbor have an agreement. That'll get the conversation going in an even higher gear.

ra the weak man

• Rep: -51
« Reply #23945 on: January 08, 2022, 05:53:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

1 what size is your TV?

OMG shoot me
[close]

[close]

I also don’t want people to take this the wrong way as I love my parents and am very thankful to have them in my life.
usually i charge for this sort of thing but on the strength, i could make out w/ your mom so she shuts up.

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #23946 on: January 08, 2022, 07:59:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

1 what size is your TV?

OMG shoot me
[close]

[close]

[close]
usually i charge for this sort of thing but on the strength, i could make out w/ your mom so she shuts up.

Or you could suck my nuts on the strength and then shut up

ra the weak man

• Rep: -51
« Reply #23947 on: January 08, 2022, 08:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

1 what size is your TV?

OMG shoot me
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Or you could suck my nuts on the strength and then shut up
you want me to shut up, you want your mom to shut up, right? if we make out, you don't have to listen to either of us yappin. don't c-block. tell her i'm one of your favorite posters.

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #23948 on: January 08, 2022, 08:10:57 PM »
OK ra da weak man ban pool starts here. I give him until the spring equinox March 20. Price Is Right rules apply. Enter here

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1396
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23949 on: January 09, 2022, 12:33:59 AM »
OK ra da weak man ban pool starts here. I give him until the spring equinox March 20. Price Is Right rules apply. Enter here

idk man, telling him to suck your nuts was pretty excellent. but then he came back with a reason for the make out...
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #23950 on: January 09, 2022, 07:26:39 AM »
Netflix in general is chat. I genuinely don't think they've ever made an actual good show or movie at best some stuff is pretty ok. Watched that mother Android movie (it sucks but not worth talking about) and the sound levels are all fucked. Noticed this on a bunch of shows and movies like you can't hear the dialogue but then a sound effect or backing music kicks in and the whole tv starts shaking. Tried all the options on the tv and always sounds like shit. Tried different tv same thing. Put on something not on Netflix all sounds good.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #23951 on: January 09, 2022, 05:59:35 PM »
My brand new Xbox Series S freezes on a white screen whenever I try to sign in. High quality bullshit right there. Anyone else experience this? I'll ask about it in the vidya games thread too. I'm trying to figure it out on Google right now and it's pissing me off.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #23952 on: January 10, 2022, 05:11:37 PM »
Life...

I feel very alone, I have a hard time going to work, and I can't connect with my girlfriend, whom I live with. It's becoming increasingly hard for me to go skate or even relish the thought of it. I'm going to therapy and trying to take anti-depressants regularly but it doesn't seem to help.

I feel like quitting my job and moving back to my hometown. Just to see if I can wipe the slate clean.

I feel you. I hope things get better.

I moved from socal back to my hometown in IL and I'm miserable

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #23953 on: January 11, 2022, 03:08:23 AM »
I tore two ligaments in my left ankle doing a ride on 5-0 and I’m of board for 6-8 weeks smdh.

Hurts way worse than any break I’ve ever had.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #23954 on: January 11, 2022, 05:07:29 AM »
I tore two ligaments in my left ankle doing a ride on 5-0 and I’m of board for 6-8 weeks smdh.

that sucks bro :(

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #23955 on: January 11, 2022, 09:09:13 PM »

Damn dude. Idk if it's true or if you eat fish but I was told that it will quicken recovery times. Get well soon
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #23956 on: January 11, 2022, 10:34:08 PM »

He made the club 3 days after this post.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #23957 on: January 12, 2022, 12:43:20 AM »

Bummer. It‘s so lame not to be able to skate for such a long time. I wish you a speedy recovery and at the same time enough patience to let the injury heal.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23958 on: January 12, 2022, 09:28:51 PM »
Seems vice posted something about smoking weed being good against covid 19. A bunch of dorks have reposted it on insta so I guess it's ok to spread covid misinformation as long as you're trying to sound cool to 14 year olds.

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #23959 on: January 13, 2022, 05:23:16 AM »
Seems vice posted something about smoking weed being good against covid 19. A bunch of dorks have reposted it on insta so I guess it's ok to spread covid misinformation as long as you're trying to sound cool to 14 year olds.

https://today.oregonstate.edu/news/oregon-state-research-shows-hemp-compounds-prevent-coronavirus-entering-human-cells

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23960 on: January 13, 2022, 05:54:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://today.oregonstate.edu/news/oregon-state-research-shows-hemp-compounds-prevent-coronavirus-entering-human-cells
I basically did the equivalent of telling an in joke to a bunch of strangers.
Its not that I care about the weed being right or wrong etc it's the specific people who I saw posting the shit. They go off on people posting about studies (and basically go off on people about anything) but then they see an article about weed (and I can guarantee they only read the title and maybe skimmed a paragraph) and go all out because they think it sounds cool. It's the double standard.

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #23961 on: January 13, 2022, 06:23:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Its not that I care about the weed being right or wrong etc it's the specific people who I saw posting the shit. They go off on people posting about studies (and basically go off on people about anything) but then they see an article about weed (and I can guarantee they only read the title and maybe skimmed a paragraph) and go all out because they think it sounds cool. It's the double standard.

I just wanted to show you another source because i also think vice is full of shit :)

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #23962 on: January 13, 2022, 06:37:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I just wanted to show you another source because i also think vice is full of shit :)

fuck vice! i will still smoke to prevent covid :D

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #23963 on: January 13, 2022, 09:16:19 AM »
My coworker who I also carpool with waits until 6pm to talk to the boss about important shit because he doesn’t want to bother him when he’s “busy”. The problem is I need to wait for these 2 to talk endlessly and I’m just sitting around doing nothing just wishing I could escape this hell which is my job.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #23964 on: January 13, 2022, 09:20:29 AM »
My coworker who I also carpool with waits until 6pm to talk to the boss about important shit because he doesn’t want to bother him when he’s “busy”. The problem is I need to wait for these 2 to talk endlessly and I’m just sitting around doing nothing just wishing I could escape this hell which is my job.

Dust off that resume and stop carpooling with this fucking bozo. Anyone who talks with a boss on their free time can’t be trusted.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #23965 on: January 13, 2022, 09:25:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dust off that resume and stop carpooling with this fucking bozo. Anyone who talks with a boss on their free time can’t be trusted.

I need to keep this job at least until March when my work visa is scheduled to be renewed.

Trust me I would quit today if I didn’t need my contract for legal purposes.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #23966 on: January 13, 2022, 09:27:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

!!!

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #23967 on: January 13, 2022, 01:00:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree with this. There's a weird level of ass kissing / covert company spy action there

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #23968 on: January 13, 2022, 03:07:11 PM »
Nephew tested positive for COVID today
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #23969 on: January 13, 2022, 04:03:04 PM »
My kids school is back virtual. That's really killing my weed smoking and guitar playing work-from-home vibe I had going.