Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1886221 times)

Dead to Me

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 74
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #23970 on: January 13, 2022, 04:44:54 PM »
Testing positive for Covid. Stay safe out there yall..

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
« Reply #23971 on: January 14, 2022, 01:26:27 AM »
Ran my 3 week old, just broken in G027 setup into a 3 inch deep puddle at my local spot... only one in the entire place and i slipped out on a backside 180 and shot it right in there.

tried to rescue the bearings but they siezed, and the deck feels pretty planky and waterlogged now.

not cool.

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #23972 on: January 14, 2022, 04:33:37 AM »
Potentially getting an std from a tinder date. Quite unlikely but its still stressing me out :D

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
« Reply #23973 on: January 14, 2022, 06:54:15 AM »
Potentially getting an std from a tinder date. Quite unlikely but its still stressing me out :D

I got checked after a pretty eventful year on Tinder, by some miracle I was clean. hope you get the all clear.

kenny lurk

• Rep: -5
« Reply #23974 on: January 14, 2022, 07:05:13 AM »
did you take the shot?
might be a blessing if it passes easily, you won't have to worry about getting it again for a period.

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #23975 on: January 14, 2022, 08:58:25 AM »
5-10 inches of snow this weekend!? Fuuuck…
Winter can bite my ass.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #23976 on: January 14, 2022, 09:03:56 AM »
Winter can bite my ass.
-25C, snow and every indoor activity closed. I'm with you

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #23977 on: January 14, 2022, 09:07:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Winter can bite my ass.
[close]
-25C, snow and every indoor activity closed. I'm with you

I am the opposite, bought a snow skate this week and have been at it every day but the sun has been out all week and the snow is almost gone so I was actually hoping for some snow lol. I'll take the sun too tho, I'll just skate instead.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
« Reply #23978 on: January 14, 2022, 09:37:24 AM »
Expand Quote
I tore two ligaments in my left ankle doing a ride on 5-0 and I’m of board for 6-8 weeks smdh.

Hurts way worse than any break I’ve ever had.
[close]

Bummer. It‘s so lame not to be able to skate for such a long time. I wish you a speedy recovery and at the same time enough patience to let the injury heal.

damn, hate to hear it! stay up bruv @Freelancevagrant

I just recovered from my lil stint. make sure to take it slow and get the sleep/rest that your body needs. lots of water/hot tea. Also I recommend getting a humidifier to help your sore throat/cough heal up quicker. I feel it really helped me. feel better!

kenny lurk

« Reply #23979 on: January 14, 2022, 10:01:30 AM »
just when you thought it could get no worse..... covid dick!
http://www.newsweek.com/covid-penis-shrinkage-smaller-erectile-dysfunction-1669045

beandemon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #23980 on: January 14, 2022, 12:14:09 PM »
Whelp, if that don’t convince dudes to get the jab, I dunno what will.

Dead to Me

• Rep: 74
« Reply #23981 on: January 14, 2022, 01:14:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
did you take the shot?
might be a blessing if it passes easily, you won't have to worry about getting it again for a period.
I got both doses of the pfizer but didn't get the booster and yeah, that's true. Gladly not feeling too bad only after a day

kenny lurk

« Reply #23982 on: January 14, 2022, 01:20:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
did you take the shot?
[close]
I got both doses of the pfizer but didn't get the booster and yeah, that's true. Gladly not feeling too bad only after a day
once you heal from it, you'll be the most covid proof a man can get for a period of time. NCAA says 90 days so it's at least that. i was under the impression you couldn't get it twice but some have claimed to so who knows? so long as you don't receive 'covid dick' or 'long shrinkage' this could be the best thing to happen to you lately.

1090 jake

• Rep: -9
« Reply #23983 on: January 15, 2022, 03:30:34 PM »
chiraq lost a lot of good shooters

i'm rockin wit y'all if y'all rockin wit me

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #23984 on: January 16, 2022, 05:23:33 AM »
Box of coke cans was $42. I think it was the 30 not the 24 but that was on special so pretty ridiculous full price must be insane.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23985 on: January 16, 2022, 09:10:58 AM »
Box of coke cans was $42. I think it was the 30 not the 24 but that was on special so pretty ridiculous full price must be insane.

On topic, took a session ending slam on a flatground kickflip. I am not amused.
why come?

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #23986 on: January 17, 2022, 06:18:38 AM »
Gotta leave work early because of a damn snowstorm.

I got a 36 km drive in total blizzard with zero vis, and the storm hasn’t hit its peak yet. Oh yeah, I drive a Corolla as well, should be lots of fun eh.

I knew I should have stayed home.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23987 on: January 17, 2022, 09:10:20 AM »

Turns out I got a rib contusion, no skating for the next few weeks. No snow skating, no nothing. This was basically my comeback session from a surgery. I haven't skated properly since end of November (unless if you count 4 snow skate sessions).  :'(
why come?

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #23988 on: January 18, 2022, 12:31:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Turns out I got a rib contusion, no skating for the next few weeks. No snow skating, no nothing. This was basically my comeback session from a surgery. I haven't skated properly since end of November (unless if you count 4 snow skate sessions).  :'(

I wish you a speedy recovery dude. I am pretty hyped on you rediscovering the fountain of youth!

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #23989 on: January 18, 2022, 03:33:40 AM »
My ankle is still soup.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #23990 on: January 18, 2022, 06:12:49 AM »
Had insomnia for a long while. Got new medicine that doesn't really work in making me fall asleep. I still only fall asleep at about 6am but had to get up at 7 and I think it's the medicine but I was wrecked. Spent the entire day feeling like I was about to pass out so drank so much fucking coffee and cola and even had two fucking purple rockstars(I hadnt had an energy drink for almost two years) then had a couple beers when I got home now I'm in some wired zone where I'm a little buzzy but still really hyper and jittery and also super tired but can't sleep. And I've been doing really long posts because of it lolz

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #23991 on: January 18, 2022, 08:18:02 AM »
Had insomnia for a long while. Got new medicine that doesn't really work in making me fall asleep. I still only fall asleep at about 6am but had to get up at 7 and I think it's the medicine but I was wrecked. Spent the entire day feeling like I was about to pass out so drank so much fucking coffee and cola and even had two fucking purple rockstars(I hadnt had an energy drink for almost two years) then had a couple beers when I got home now I'm in some wired zone where I'm a little buzzy but still really hyper and jittery and also super tired but can't sleep. And I've been doing really long posts because of it lolz

Zolpidem (Ambien) worked amazing for me. Two weeks and I was back to normal after years of insomnia.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #23992 on: January 18, 2022, 10:10:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Zolpidem (Ambien) worked amazing for me. Two weeks and I was back to normal after years of insomnia.

i'm so done with my sleeping problems, tried everything, even working out to exhaution at night after getting up. i'm getting that fucking ambien, fuck it.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #23993 on: January 19, 2022, 05:06:10 AM »
Some asshole keeps jerking off in the work shower. I work in a large building that has a single stall shower, only like 3 people in the entire building know of it/bother to use it ever. I start work at 7am when nobody is there. So some days I arrive, clock in, shower for a long fucking time cause nobody's there and I'm getting paid. A couple months ago I began my morning routine and lo and behold there was a big old load blown on the shower floor. I'm a man in his 30s so I know what shower jizz looks like. I had to struggle to get it down the drain while absolutely disgusted. This morning I arrived to take my shower only to discover someone had cum on the shower floor again, like a thief  in the night. I think I know who it is.

catandmice

• Rep: -14
« Reply #23994 on: January 19, 2022, 06:07:10 AM »
Some asshole keeps jerking off in the work shower. I work in a large building that has a single stall shower, only like 3 people in the entire building know of it/bother to use it ever. I start work at 7am when nobody is there. So some days I arrive, clock in, shower for a long fucking time cause nobody's there and I'm getting paid. A couple months ago I began my morning routine and lo and behold there was a big old load blown on the shower floor. I'm a man in his 30s so I know what shower jizz looks like. I had to struggle to get it down the drain while absolutely disgusted. This morning I arrived to take my shower only to discover someone had cum on the shower floor again, like a thief  in the night. I think I know who it is.

Getting off on spanking it in the shower during work hours. And shower spanks take alot more time than dry spanks.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #23995 on: January 19, 2022, 10:47:14 AM »

Leave a simple note.

“If you jerk while you work, be a sweetie and wipe your skeetie.”

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #23996 on: January 19, 2022, 12:16:49 PM »
My favorite cat Missy Grrl died. I been crying a bunch. I feel sick af
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #23997 on: January 19, 2022, 01:01:38 PM »
Telemarketers.  I get 10-15 calls a day about senior health insurance (I'm far from a senior), homeowner's insurance, people trying to refinance my mortgage, etc.  I work in an industry {Management Consulting} where I have to answer calls from numbers I do not recognize.  It can be very frusterating. 

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #23998 on: January 19, 2022, 01:38:01 PM »
Telemarketers.  I get 10-15 calls a day about senior health insurance (I'm far from a senior), homeowner's insurance, people trying to refinance my mortgage, etc.  I work in an industry {Management Consulting} where I have to answer calls from numbers I do not recognize.  It can be very frusterating.

Whenever I’ve gotten a scam call with someone from an Asian country I start to ask them about Tiannamen Square

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #23999 on: January 19, 2022, 07:53:56 PM »
This is heart breaking. I frickin loved my Missy grrl. I saved her and her sister Chaco taco in 2007 or 8. They was like already over a year old. Severely abused cats. Especially Missy. She was their least favorite of the two. I can’t understand the mentality at all. Animal abusers make my chest hurt thinking about them. Both these cats are the sweetest girls. Missy was definitely my favorite. I managed to keep a roof over my head by the skin of my teeth specifically so the cats would be safe because after what I’ve witnessed I would never ever trust someone with my cats.

Missy was attached to me all the time. On my hip or on my knee purring away. Taco preference is my shoulders to purch on.

Poor Taco’s looking for her sister. Missy is in the garage in a box and it’s too cold to break ground in the yard. It breaks my heart and makes me cry a little but I’m going to have to take her to the dump tomorrow.

It makes me cry kinda a lot.

People who don’t know me know me are like wtf? I didn’t think (af) had the ability to cry and over an old cat too.

My brother and I ain’t getting along. I can see he’s staying out of range because he knows. Back in the day this would be a reason to go nuts and go homeless or to the hospital leaving a trail of broken people who been picking at me.

Picking at me he has been for about a year.

I’m not trying to teach this round of kids to act like that.

I’ve learned my lesson. I don’t do violence anymore.

I’m going to miss my cat so bad.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)