Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1882728 times)

Kumiko

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #24720 on: September 25, 2022, 06:39:57 PM »
My idiot fucking landlords switched up the code to the apartment building and didn't bother telling USPS about it, so I haven't had mail in like a fucking week. I tried to leave the door open, but someone else in the building closed it for whatever reason. I just want my books and Lil Ugly Mane board game!
i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #24721 on: September 25, 2022, 08:48:02 PM »
More or a not stoked on but stoked on. The back half of one of my front teeth broke off this morning. I put the chunk of tooth on my counter and quickly figured out which Walgreens in the area had dental cement in the area. Drove to get some and I think I've successfully glued my tooth back together. I'm hungry though and while it feels pretty solid, I'm wary of testing it. The instructions said it takes like two hours to fully set up and is generally good for 3 to 10 years. Either way, I'm gonna be on a mostly liquid diet today, even though it's been about five hours at this point.

Yeah, well that didn't work. Woke up this morning and my chunk of tooth was detached.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

nonickname

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #24722 on: September 26, 2022, 09:11:54 PM »
A very minor not stoked in the larger scheme of things...but the newest ChromeBall incident interview with Chico is not actually on the CBI page...just a link to a pay version as part of another mag. I know I should support but I'm so far in debt that I just can't.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #24723 on: September 27, 2022, 09:13:38 AM »
Being broke.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #24724 on: September 27, 2022, 09:38:04 AM »
I have a very easy job and I still find ways to fuck up. Little things that make other people's work more difficult. All you can do is double up and make sure you don't do it again but oh man is it discouraging
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #24725 on: September 27, 2022, 12:43:24 PM »
I weep for Italy.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #24726 on: September 27, 2022, 02:12:20 PM »
I weep for Italy.

i just hope this administration destroys itself by sheer imcompetence asap without the fascists seizing complete power.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #24727 on: September 27, 2022, 02:22:06 PM »
Expand Quote
I weep for Italy.
[close]

i just hope this administration destroys itself by sheer imcompetence asap without the fascists seizing complete power.
My coworker was going on and on about how Italy is finally waking up and calling everyone who sees the new administration as fascistic the actual fascist. I fucking hate this man and I can’t get away. Might have to contact the union higher ups to get him to shut up about politics, but that would mean that I lost in his mind. Not that I care too much about his opinions, but I know that he can make my time at work more difficult as he is the only person who is willing and able to be the shop steward.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #24728 on: September 27, 2022, 02:29:33 PM »
Being broke.
same here bro pro tip just grab some cheap liquor. i never remember im broke  8) 8) 8)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24729 on: September 27, 2022, 02:34:09 PM »
William Rivers Pitt died today. Dude was a pretty good opinion piece writer. sometimes a little too liberal and not radical enough, he was an inspiration to me as a young writer and said a lot of things that made sense in and about the madness of the post W Bush world.

Rest in peace my dude
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #24730 on: September 27, 2022, 04:32:42 PM »
My job shutting down due to the hurricane but not offing anyone who was scheduled Hazard pay  :) instead we were asked to extend our shifts to make up lost hours… how do major companies Get away with this?

Edit: offering *
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 05:59:53 PM by Sightunseen »
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #24731 on: September 27, 2022, 11:49:20 PM »
Putin blowing up gas pipes

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #24732 on: September 28, 2022, 12:06:06 AM »
I never think to take photos or film anything.
Just had the gnarliest hail storm here. There was seriously six inches of ice on the ground looks like it snowed. But now it's just a regular gnarly storm and the waters washed it all down.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24733 on: September 29, 2022, 06:32:57 AM »
Expand Quote
I weep for Italy.
[close]

It sucks being right all the time.

I been talking about this happening nearly exactly as it has for 20 years.

I thought it was going to France first followed by Italy but I was mildly wrong.

roll my dice

We gotta stop them before I'm 100% right.

In the wake of the bomb if I survive plz all pals report to Salem for Post Apocalyptic Pals Party.

We going to take over whatever is left of the world for skating.
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24734 on: September 29, 2022, 06:59:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I weep for Italy.
[close]

[close]
My coworker was going on and on about how Italy is finally waking up and calling everyone who sees the new administration as fascistic the actual fascist. I fucking hate this man and I can’t get away. Might have to contact the union higher ups to get him to shut up about politics, but that would mean that I lost in his mind. Not that I care too much about his opinions, but I know that he can make my time at work more difficult as he is the only person who is willing and able to be the shop steward.

I definitely would try and keep talking to them.
There's always a way to win someone over. You just gotta stay cool and watch for the times to really illuminate the issue.

I'd be practicing ways to tell them that there's no Golden Age to go back to. The past was horrendous!!!
History is for remembering the foulness of the past to NOT repeating that horror in the future.

My hope is all humans will reach the realization that the only true way forward for us is Direct Democracy and forward thinking for peace.

Violent fucking bastards need to lay the fuck down and take a dirt nap under concrete.

The Brothers of Italy gotta fall or the world is all going to war in Europe and the east.

This is all the US Government's fault too. The US has held the entire Planet hostage since 1945. It doesn't matter what was intended because look where we are again.

We going to fucking burn if we don't unite and stop history from repeating.

I'll be in the streets pushing anarchy and peace until the day I lose my life because I truly do love you and I want us to be happy and safe for once.

Fuck I just wanna cry rn. My heart is breaking for our kids.
 give us 10 years tops.

Italy is going to be making cultural claims on Italian Speaking communities in their neighboring Nations. Similar to Russia in Crimea.

That's what Fascist do. They suck and everyone knows it.

You think you can skate safely in a fascist environment? I fucking doubt it.

You're going to get forced into the frickin army.

I'm legit weeping like I lost something.
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24735 on: September 29, 2022, 07:18:31 AM »
If we're going to try to back to the golden age nations should be looking at Spain 1931-1938.

It should be obvious that was the way forward because the world powers all said.

Wait a minute!!! This is bad for us!!!

The US the USSR and the NSDAP stopped trying to fuck each other and said Yo!!! Then snuffed out our future freedom before it was too late for them.

All systems fear the Anarchist. It's because we can fucking pull it NP.

People say everything will fall apart but that's your programming talking.

Think about what life would be like without War. That's the main thing we all should be working towards besides taking care of our loved ones.

You pals are some of my loved ones. I want the best for everyone except for Nazis.

They need a fucking lesson in isolation.

Exile exile exile yesterday fuck!!!
(A)pl(E)

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #24736 on: September 29, 2022, 01:42:09 PM »
mikey taylor
regripping decks
farting in the grocery store check out line

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #24737 on: October 03, 2022, 08:49:24 AM »
Tried a trick 80 times yesterday and all I have to show for it is a fucked up hand.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #24738 on: October 03, 2022, 09:40:28 AM »
Tried a trick 80 times yesterday and all I have to show for it is a fucked up hand.

I feel you. I wore a wrist guard today on the right hand because I fucked up that hand lately - fell on the left hand today.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24739 on: October 03, 2022, 01:14:01 PM »
Been lowkey sick for over a week now. Covod tests are negative but the take home tests are bunk anyways. Whatever, feels like a prolonged mid grade flu or mild opiate withdrawal. Bowels are moving again after a few strained days but the body aches, runny nose, no appetite. Going crazy sitting around doing fuck all. Was gonna try to skate but I don't think it is a good idea.

Cold medicine isn't helping. Herbal remedies are mildly helpful.

Just gotta keep sitting this one out I guess.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #24740 on: October 03, 2022, 01:28:17 PM »
skidmarks in underwear youve only worn once

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #24741 on: October 03, 2022, 05:56:50 PM »
I think my relationship of 8 years is officially over.  Just 1 week ago I was anticipating a wedding in the next year or so too

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #24742 on: October 03, 2022, 09:11:58 PM »
damn that sucks man sorry

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #24743 on: October 04, 2022, 02:58:52 AM »
Damn I thought I could get away from it… tested positive for Covid for the first time.

Had the sniffles all week like I always do during the fall and tested myself a few times and nothing.

Woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck. 2 positive tests… damn.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #24744 on: October 04, 2022, 05:26:18 AM »
My wife flew halfway round the world from Singapore to New York for a work trip. As luck would have it I had a close friend who happened to be there right now and they decided to meet for dinner.

And the cunt made it his business to pimp all over her the whole night. This dickhead was at our wedding 15 years ago and knows our kids well.

What a fucking idiot.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24745 on: October 04, 2022, 06:52:26 AM »
I've been asked to drive to Virginia. Then I'm carrying on to nc.

I'm kinda shook. Last time I went kinda south like that I was in PA. zouaves tried to jump me and my brother Pete. I had my board and we had just come down little round top. We saw the zouaves and they started making fun of my pants. Baggy was well out of style at the time mine was burgundy like big and tall choppers.

I said look who's talking. You guys look like Gay Greek time traveling Sailors. What's the matter Lawrence you lost?

They went fucking bananas my brother and I retreated via the Angle. Open frickin ground.

I was like follow me Pete. We ran towards some trees. The kooks stood no change.

Suddenly like 10 foot away a fucking Moose lifts it's head from the brush. We're dead. Fucking hell at least I'm going to die with my skateboard.

When we got back to the camp I was told they telled on us. For what idk. The group decides that only people in period clothing are allowed in camp.

I never had to go again. Kinda sucks because there was this church with a mini ramp in pa.

But yeah. I have way way more stories about beefing with reenacters. They hated a young Anarchist. I was like you kooks romanticize hate slavery and war.

Shame shame shame.

I'm hoping that when I get there people aren't going to be like more PONKS?!?! Fucking turn him into BBQ boiz. Get that Yankee bastard
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24746 on: October 04, 2022, 07:04:02 AM »
These guys was kinda big too. It was like getting chased by 5 (out of shape) Oyola.

I was dead for sure.
(A)pl(E)

DERBY

• Rep: 250
« Reply #24747 on: October 04, 2022, 10:13:14 AM »
mikey taylor
regripping decks

how crowded was it and was it stinky?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #24748 on: October 04, 2022, 01:34:18 PM »
Dating apps are still stupid. I put in so much effort for no return. I’m so glad my libido isn’t what it used to be. It still sucks though.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #24749 on: October 04, 2022, 01:54:20 PM »
Dating apps are still stupid. I put in so much effort for no return. I’m so glad my libido isn’t what it used to be. It still sucks though.
bitches are stupid man better to be single in the long run for real
Expand Quote
mikey taylor
regripping decks
[close]

how crowded was it and was it stinky?

there were like 4 people in the line and at least 3 knew i farted