Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1880804 times)

Heshrat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #24930 on: January 20, 2023, 10:23:21 PM »
Fucked up my foot yesterday playing basketball with colleagues from work.

Nothing is broken, but I felt some ligaments stretching an ungodly ammount. Im just waiting on the ER right now. Had my x ray, but I hope they give me an MRI so I can see the ligaments and if they are OK.

Love basketball man, sounds like fun lol other than the fucked up foot lol
I did your mom

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #24931 on: January 22, 2023, 09:50:54 PM »
Not a fan of watching my ex just go on a spree of tattoos and piercings since our breakup. I get the desire to embrace things outside of whatever our relationship had but you're turning 30 and don't see the trash you're putting on yourself?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #24932 on: January 22, 2023, 11:14:39 PM »
An annoying couple just moved into my house. The last two months were reasonably chill without them and it was the first time I've experienced a feeling resembling 'home' for a long time. I hate share housing aaaaahhhh kill me.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #24933 on: January 23, 2023, 12:45:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Fucked up my foot yesterday playing basketball with colleagues from work.

Nothing is broken, but I felt some ligaments stretching an ungodly ammount. Im just waiting on the ER right now. Had my x ray, but I hope they give me an MRI so I can see the ligaments and if they are OK.
[close]

Love basketball man, sounds like fun lol other than the fucked up foot lol

Yeah, I was never really a basketball head, but this is probably more of a bonding experience with people I work with. Anyway, I have a small crack in on of the bones in my foot, but nothing is torn, which is good. Cast is on, its been a week today, and they told me to wear it for 3-4 weeks.

Knowing myself, it will be off in 3 days, Im an idiot, and way too impatient. Im already walking on it, and using the crutches only when I have to go outside so my cast doesnt get wet.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #24934 on: January 23, 2023, 06:56:40 PM »
Not being with the person you have a child with is not a dope feeling, on the one hand it is the best situation right now but it’s just very depressing overall.

Accidentally pressing logout when I’m trying to press unread replies also sucks

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #24935 on: January 24, 2023, 01:28:56 AM »
Not being with the person you have a child with is not a dope feeling, on the one hand it is the best situation right now but it’s just very depressing overall.

Accidentally pressing logout when I’m trying to press unread replies also sucks

I feel that. A similar situation going on here but family services won't even let me see my two kids for some total bullshit reasons. It's almost been 3 weeks now but it feels like an eternity, especially when I had them 5 days a week at least before.

It's extremely frustrating and I don't even know what to do anymore.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #24936 on: January 24, 2023, 04:36:09 AM »
Ate some questionable "sloppy doe" (venison sloppy Joe) at work yesterday and woke up this morning feeling weird. Walked down the hall to grab my work stuff out of the dryer and had to turn around halfway to sprint back to my apartment and into the bathroom. I broke out in a sweat so bad that it was dripping on the seat around me and I and felt like I couldn't catch my breath, which was probably for the best because it smelled so bad that I started gagging and thought I was going to puke my morning meds up. Legit felt like I was going to pass out and grabbed the sink to steady myself.

I had to call off work and I've gone back and strained and sprayed stomach acid at the porcelain 3 times already. I'm so sore I feel like one of those baboons with the gigantic red asshole.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #24937 on: January 24, 2023, 04:49:59 AM »
Ate some questionable "sloppy doe" (venison sloppy Joe) at work yesterday and woke up this morning feeling weird. Walked down the hall to grab my work stuff out of the dryer and had to turn around halfway to sprint back to my apartment and into the bathroom. I broke out in a sweat so bad that it was dripping on the seat around me and I and felt like I couldn't catch my breath, which was probably for the best because it smelled so bad that I started gagging and thought I was going to puke my morning meds up. Legit felt like I was going to pass out and grabbed the sink to steady myself.

I had to call off work and I've gone back and strained and sprayed stomach acid at the porcelain 3 times already. I'm so sore I feel like one of those baboons with the gigantic red asshole.

get well soon buddy

roll_dog

« Reply #24938 on: January 24, 2023, 09:43:02 AM »
Just heard back from the people I interviewed with yesterday, and they said they will be interviewing other people this week and next, won't have an answer til they are done.

I feel like if they are going to be interviewing people for the next two weeks I probably won't get it.

I hate job interviewing, if I have an answer to their question ready to go I come across confident and legit, but when they ask some dumb hypothetical I end up rambling. Feel like it's luck as to whether they ask questions that I already rehearsed, not really a real interview.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #24939 on: January 24, 2023, 12:37:19 PM »
Just heard back from the people I interviewed with yesterday, and they said they will be interviewing other people this week and next, won't have an answer til they are done.

I feel like if they are going to be interviewing people for the next two weeks I probably won't get it.

I hate job interviewing, if I have an answer to their question ready to go I come across confident and legit, but when they ask some dumb hypothetical I end up rambling. Feel like it's luck as to whether they ask questions that I already rehearsed, not really a real interview.

On the upside: you left a good enough impression and are still in the game

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #24940 on: January 24, 2023, 01:29:43 PM »
I haven't pooped since the quesadillas

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #24941 on: January 24, 2023, 06:28:51 PM »
There's something (new) wrong with me. I'm shook. Numbness in thumb to middle finger. Shooting up my arm.
On the other arm it looks like a Reebok pump bubble is developing under the tendons.

I think it's from the infest show injury. But then when I smoke up I start bugging about it. Think I'm going to have a heart attack but probably not.

It's fucking with my weed and I'm shook to share this information with my band. I definitely got to go in tomorrow.

Second not stoked Im away from home. My home is being renovated.

I could tell this morning the workers weren't wanting to be there. I moved the cat grabbed my guitar and left the workers there. They knew I was leaving town to be out of their way.

5 minutes later my LL calls telling me their locked out. I go back let them in again. They ask where is my neighbor.  Am I my neighbors keeper wtf? I say haven't seen her.

She's out of State I found out. So what do they do? They insist on starting with her place and maybe my house tomorrow.

I'm long gone. No one called me for 2 hrs.  I could have turned around immediately had the called faster.

I'm like WTF type of Micky mouse shit is this?

LL is giving me attitude. I'm always polite AF. I'm like this is not ok. I'll be back tomorrow to check on this.

I'm probably going to be 3 days on a couch with an elderly cat. This is fucking bullshit.

I should have a hotel.

I'm sure this doesn't help whatever is up with my hands.

Local pet shop robbed me for 10 bucks to boot.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #24942 on: January 24, 2023, 06:43:14 PM »
And I can't find my fucking Venture Thrasher hat.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24943 on: January 25, 2023, 07:32:06 AM »
I went through hell today and came out relatively clean on the other side. Battered and bruised just trying to see someone who means the world to me. She beat the fuck out of me again but I could see it from a mile away and at least knew to take off my glasses this time. I have a no-contact order with her mother from the police but had to break it so she didn't lose her job(hard to explain but I'm trying to be less of a gushing embarrassment of a man). Thankfully all parties were understanding and they helped me make everything right.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24944 on: January 25, 2023, 04:18:12 PM »
Everyone's problems are valid but that is kind of laughable compared to the nightmare I went through last night. The funniest part is that I was playing GTA V story mode before I went out to pick her up. I had a drink before I went out but was pretty positive I was under the legal limit, still though, after leaving my house maybe 500 yards down the road I immediately got pulled over. I got arrested a few weeks ago for some minor thing so I was pretty sure I was fucked and getting hauled in for a warrant or something. The cop just checked my license and then let me go though. She was belligerently black-out drunk when I arrived and tried to bring open liquor into my car which I of course didn't want, especially considering I had just gotten pulled over 10 minutes prior. That initiated a big fight and she started punching me in the face and tried to kick out my windshield from the inside. It's so badly cracked now and needs to be replaced. Then she berated me and abused me in every manner possible the rest of the night until 6 am. Got beat up pretty badly and kicked in the balls a few times on top of being verbally ground into a fine powder. It was relentless. I'm so exhausted now. My life has a similar amount of action as the stupid video game we were both playing. Ha.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24945 on: January 27, 2023, 04:59:11 AM »
Well I'm just here to bitch about being constantly tired yet unable to ever sleep.  These delta 8 gummies can't even hold me down either

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #24946 on: January 27, 2023, 04:30:10 PM »
Tyre Nichols bodycam videos were just released, couldn’t finish watching. Infuriating and deeply saddening shit.

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #24947 on: January 28, 2023, 03:59:44 PM »
I haven’t stopped crying since the Tyre Nichols video dropped and I don’t know how to make it stop. I’m stuck in a loop of thoughts that I can’t shake. I’m hurting internally and I can’t seem to just let it all out at once.
I love my city, but goddamnit, I can’t handle this raw emotion. It’s like a deep cut through my chest. The crazy part is, I never met him while he was here. I fucking wish I could have. I wish I could have called him my friend.

Now, I’ll never get that opportunity. I’ll never get to meet someone so highly praised by everyone who knew him. Someone so beloved by everyone whom he called “friend.” Im heartbroken. I can’t wrap my head around any of this and im sorry for pouring my thoughts out like this.

I love you all. Please hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you.

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 77
« Reply #24948 on: January 28, 2023, 04:20:23 PM »
Everyone's problems are valid but that is kind of laughable compared to the nightmare I went through last night. The funniest part is that I was playing GTA V story mode before I went out to pick her up. I had a drink before I went out but was pretty positive I was under the legal limit, still though, after leaving my house maybe 500 yards down the road I immediately got pulled over. I got arrested a few weeks ago for some minor thing so I was pretty sure I was fucked and getting hauled in for a warrant or something. The cop just checked my license and then let me go though. She was belligerently black-out drunk when I arrived and tried to bring open liquor into my car which I of course didn't want, especially considering I had just gotten pulled over 10 minutes prior. That initiated a big fight and she started punching me in the face and tried to kick out my windshield from the inside. It's so badly cracked now and needs to be replaced. Then she berated me and abused me in every manner possible the rest of the night until 6 am. Got beat up pretty badly and kicked in the balls a few times on top of being verbally ground into a fine powder. It was relentless. I'm so exhausted now. My life has a similar amount of action as the stupid video game we were both playing. Ha.

Yo man, that shit ain't healthy. You deserve better.

I used to date a girl that was like that. Our relationship was fueled by drugs and alcohol, we would fight all the time. She usedti bite me and shit We eventually broke up and it's all for the better.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #24949 on: January 28, 2023, 05:06:42 PM »
cop city

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #24950 on: January 29, 2023, 04:43:37 PM »
started my clinical rotation at the hospital a few weeks back, which has actually been pretty good so far, its just that I'm fucking up my feet and ankles standing up and running around all day.  I have a pair of really cush asics that are fine, but I made the mistake of wearing Vans the other day, and it just wrecked me.  Waited all week so I could skate on the weekend, and when I finally get out to the park i was in too much pain to do anything but a few slappies.

Could use some recommendations on good cushy shoes for this kind of work (looking at Hokas, New Balance, and some other running options). 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24951 on: January 29, 2023, 10:28:18 PM »
"Hey ex-gf we're stuck still living together, let's get drunk eat an edible and listen to that cool new yachty album, its fun!"

> got to the 2nd half and we're both just silently crying our fucking eyes out to these tracks.  Ultimately still 10/10 just slugged me in the gut

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24952 on: January 30, 2023, 01:42:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yo man, that shit ain't healthy. You deserve better.

I used to date a girl that was like that. Our relationship was fueled by drugs and alcohol, we would fight all the time. She usedti bite me and shit We eventually broke up and it's all for the better.

Yeah she's only like that after a certain amount of drinks. Turns into a whole other person it's pretty scary. We have 2 kids and have been together on and off for over 10 years so we're always trying to work it out even if we maybe shouldn't. The young ones have never seen any of this stuff though thankfully.
Anyway enough of my sob story shit.

I am not stoked on the amount of homeless and addicts I see at night in our small under 20k population town. It's really getting out of hand. I just got home from a quick 7-11 run to get some salty snacks and saw someone carrying a bindle for the first time in my life. It wasn't like a cartoony hobo bindle of a tree branch with a red handkerchief but more like a broken broom handle with a trash bag suspended on the end. Hard times here. Hope they're doing all right in the -4c weather tonight.

mfweeno

• Rep: 27
« Reply #24953 on: January 30, 2023, 06:37:54 AM »
Logging back into work today after spending all weekend dealing with a stupid lower back tweak from lifting.
All I wanted to do was skate this weekend, but my back said "Fuck that!"
It's not my first back tweak, so I know it's just a matter of giving the muscles times to relax. Still not fun to deal with when you work a desk job doing software support.

Darryl_Blueberry

• Rep: 3
« Reply #24954 on: January 30, 2023, 03:42:48 PM »
Damn and I thought my ex was a wild one. Vibes to you guys with the cray cray

chronicbackpain

• Rep: 157
« Reply #24955 on: January 30, 2023, 04:26:14 PM »
have to get a referral to a gastroenterologist or just go to the ER…been having rectal bleeding for weeks and thought I was wiping too hard or drinking too much. Now, I’m vomiting and having trouble with water retention. I really want to avoid the ER unless my insurance pays for 90%+.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #24956 on: January 30, 2023, 07:19:14 PM »
Got a vasectomy on Friday so I can’t skate for two weeks. The procedure was pretty funny though because the doctor working on me had a pretty in depth conversation with me about the NFL while giving me the snip.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #24957 on: January 31, 2023, 04:14:36 AM »
I hate my fatass baby mother so much may she get pushed in front of the train by a vagrant inshallah

You know what I’m not NOT stoked on? All you fine people. I think of all of you as friends. I know I was super aggro on here when I first joined but I think I was mostly just miserable about being trapped in a toxic relationship due to having a child. A lot of misdirected anger. You guys are cool as shit and I love you all. Happy to be a part of this community as long as you’ll have me. I promise I’ll chill out with the shitposting, I just have a juvenile sense of humor and enjoy stirring the pot a bit. I hope everybody pulls through.

work_lurker

• Rep: 61
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #24958 on: January 31, 2023, 01:55:36 PM »
have to get a referral to a gastroenterologist or just go to the ER…been having rectal bleeding for weeks and thought I was wiping too hard or drinking too much. Now, I’m vomiting and having trouble with water retention. I really want to avoid the ER unless my insurance pays for 90%+.

Damn, hope it works out for you and nothing too serious. Went down to Mexico and caught a gut bug a few months ago causing massive diarrhea and water retention issues, led to a popped hemorrhoid and rectal bleeding. First time seeing the toilet bowl full of blood was jarring to say the least. Luckily it all cleared up within 2 weeks once the bug passed through.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #24959 on: February 01, 2023, 05:07:06 AM »
Just saw a shirtless dude standing dead center in the middle of the street, slumped over, get hit head on by a pickup truck going 30 mph. Dude had to have died. There was blood everywhere and he was knocked out of his shoes.