Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885283 times)

lulz (+ 1 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #25530 on: March 21, 2024, 09:50:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Fucking sinusitis. It's not even the worst one I've ever had in terms of sinus fucked up-ness, but this is the first time one of my ears is that blocked from it.
[close]

Nettypots are the best invention ever. However, you shouldn't use them for sinus problems if you ears hurt. :(
Old but his ears are clogged not hurting. If you do it with cold water it can make your ears hurt, but I have bad sinus problems, had surgery for it. My ears often feel closed up and if I do a warm netipot, and pop my ears after, or do a little pop my ears, run more water, pop ears, it usually opens them up. Walmart sells bottles that have a hooked spout on top, you turn it up side down and put the spot thing to your nostril and depress the pressure release button on top. So you can do a little at a time/not spill. I also find that you should trying to direct the flow around your sinuses if you can.

Maybe not everyone can do that, I've dealt with this shit so much that I can put a qtip in my nose like the people that trick you with nails and a hammer in freakshows. You just moisten a qtip and slowly twirl while sliding it straight back, not up. That will usually open up your sinuses and kind of squeeze the gunk out.

AirBnB, absolutely insane. I complained about the the noise from the host's part of the home and she flipped out. Yelling through the walls and all sorts of crazy shit.

I fucking hate AirBnB.
I used one in Colorado during a record heat wave. It was so goddamn humid and stuffy I felt like I was suffocating. It wasn't until we were cleaning up that we found a fan tucked away above the fridge that said to put it in a window. The place we stayed at the next night was creepy. Nice area, but big haunted house vibes. Enter the side door, door to the house is on the right with a 1 inch gap under it so you can see the family's feet, and the room is left downstairs in the basement.

Colorado is amazing though. I keep saying it's what people imagine California is in terms of chillness, cool things to do, and nice people. Pretty much a week of non-stop exploration.

gringo_viejo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #25531 on: March 21, 2024, 11:22:17 AM »
Shops whose only online presence is on instagram/fb. I get that nobody has money for expensive web hosting. But I don't want any part of zuckerberg's companies anymore. I can't be the only one.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 970
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #25532 on: March 23, 2024, 10:13:05 AM »
I left my board in the hallway last night

The Karen downstairs threw it in the yard and it got rained on heavily.

My ceramics my favorite new board theben grasshopper is destroyed.

I'm crying over it.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25533 on: March 23, 2024, 06:28:26 PM »
Someone broke into my storage room I rent at my apartment building and stole a bunch of my stuff, including my CD collection I've had since high school full of rare albums and old ticket stubs to live shows, new skate shoes, and old Red Wing boots. Needless to say I'm pretty pissed and feel really grossed out that someone rifled through my stuff and stole all the good shit.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #25534 on: March 27, 2024, 10:39:15 AM »
Decided to sever ties with my current therapist today and start searching for a new one.

I have been seeing this therapist since December and though she provided me with a lot of useful tips and advice on dealing with my anxiety and trauma, she has always displayed behaviors of being judgmental towards me. When I would say something she wouldn’t agree with she often times would respond with judgy comments or if not a judgy comment then it would be a comment that showed her disagreeance with what I had said but it would still have a judgy tone to it. Nevertheless, I still stuck it out with her mainly out of convenience.

The true conflict really started when she had suggested that I get put on medication and she was pretty dang adamant about it. I had told her “maybe, but I’m not sure if I want to go down that route”. She still pushed that I take em and that “it is a part of the process”. I ended up going to see a psychiatrist a week or so later, got prescribed them, but couldn’t bring myself to take them. I told myself to hold off and give myself a couple weeks to see if I felt better, and if I didn’t then I’d consider taking them. In those couple weeks I started being more active with hiking and rock climbing and started really dissecting my irrational thoughts that caused my anxiety and noticed that my mood and ability to deal with the anxiety was improving, so I never took em. Fast forward to yesterday, I saw my therapist for the first time in a while (she had to cancel for like three weeks in a row) and she had asked me if I started on the meds yet. I told her “no, I’ve been doing things that have been making me feel better such as being more active, so never got around to taking them, and I don’t think I’m gonna” and at this point I could sense some frustration from her as she responded with a judgy and annoyed tone “huh, ok”. We were about to move on to the next topic but after hearing that I responded with “uh is everything ok?” She responded back with “so you do understand that the meds are a part of the process right?” She then went on and on about how I “need” to be taking them and was pretty much insinuating that I wouldn’t get with better without them. All this was done with a judgy tone of course. Also worth noting that she completely disregarded the fact that I said I was feeling better due to having started hiking and rock climbing, just gave a quick “uh ok.” Needless to say, we got into a back n forth about how I just would rather not take meds and it went on for a while before it was dropped.

The whole ordeal really left a bad taste in my mouth and also really fucked with my head too. Here is this person that I put on such a high pedestal that I was expecting could work with my needs and what I feel comfortable with, only for this to happen. I’m still a bit fucked up from it now and the whole ordeal almost made me feel like I was starting off at square one again with my anxiety but I’ve been trying to just tell myself that therapists aren’t messiahs and are just humans too and what they say isn’t always correct, and reminding myself of all the progress that I made as well that shouldn’t be thrown in the trash just cuz of this ordeal. Just this morning I contacted her to let her know to cancel all my future appointments. Can’t be seeing a therapist that I don’t feel comfortable talking to.

Haido

• Rep: -1
« Reply #25535 on: March 27, 2024, 11:14:34 AM »
loud speakers at the skatepark. fuck that shit, random homie that brings one to the outdoor needs to get a grip. if some hesher gets ahold of the Bluetooth at the indoor its game over. du hast.
du hast.

Sedition

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • Fuck the revoltion. Bring on the apocalypse.
    • ThePastParticple avatar image
« Reply #25536 on: March 28, 2024, 01:00:18 PM »
The rain. The constant, unrelenting rain. Can’t get more than 2 dry days in a row…and even then, shit don’t really have time to sufficiently dry out.
IG: ThePastParticiple

DLX 8.25  |  144 Forged  |  53mm Classic  |  Super Swiss 6

"Everything has been figured out, except how to live." -Sartre

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25537 on: March 28, 2024, 01:06:46 PM »
The rain. The constant, unrelenting rain. Can’t get more than 2 dry days in a row…and even then, shit don’t really have time to sufficiently dry out.

Fr, G. I moved from PNW back to new england and its raining more here in NE than it did during my era out west. Shits brutal
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Crust

• Rep: 42
« Reply #25538 on: March 29, 2024, 08:05:20 PM »
A recycling truck bashed into my parked car and took the back bumper off, not hyped

9inchdeck

• Rep: -18
« Reply #25539 on: March 30, 2024, 11:56:17 AM »
Mosquitos

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #25540 on: March 30, 2024, 01:00:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fr, G. I moved from PNW back to new england and its raining more here in NE than it did during my era out west. Shits brutal
It doesn’t rain here in Southern California as much as it does in your areas but it has rained more this year than I can ever remember. I’m drenched right now and I hate soggy socks.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25541 on: March 30, 2024, 06:06:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It doesn’t rain here in Southern California as much as it does in your areas but it has rained more this year than I can ever remember. I’m drenched right now and I hate soggy socks.

Soggy socks suck

How warm is it? The worst is when it stays grey snd doesnt grt warm

Heshrat

• Rep: -12
« Reply #25542 on: March 31, 2024, 10:07:00 PM »
Paying off college loans is tough. Also visited my parents and family for Easter and taking off to the city again tomorrow going to miss them, moved out of my mom n dads house at the beginning of this year. (Just turned 22)
I did your mom

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #25543 on: April 01, 2024, 04:20:34 AM »
Decided to sever ties with my current therapist today and start searching for a new one.

I have been seeing this therapist since December and though she provided me with a lot of useful tips and advice on dealing with my anxiety and trauma, she has always displayed behaviors of being judgmental towards me. When I would say something she wouldn’t agree with she often times would respond with judgy comments or if not a judgy comment then it would be a comment that showed her disagreeance with what I had said but it would still have a judgy tone to it. Nevertheless, I still stuck it out with her mainly out of convenience.

The true conflict really started when she had suggested that I get put on medication and she was pretty dang adamant about it. I had told her “maybe, but I’m not sure if I want to go down that route”. She still pushed that I take em and that “it is a part of the process”. I ended up going to see a psychiatrist a week or so later, got prescribed them, but couldn’t bring myself to take them. I told myself to hold off and give myself a couple weeks to see if I felt better, and if I didn’t then I’d consider taking them. In those couple weeks I started being more active with hiking and rock climbing and started really dissecting my irrational thoughts that caused my anxiety and noticed that my mood and ability to deal with the anxiety was improving, so I never took em. Fast forward to yesterday, I saw my therapist for the first time in a while (she had to cancel for like three weeks in a row) and she had asked me if I started on the meds yet. I told her “no, I’ve been doing things that have been making me feel better such as being more active, so never got around to taking them, and I don’t think I’m gonna” and at this point I could sense some frustration from her as she responded with a judgy and annoyed tone “huh, ok”. We were about to move on to the next topic but after hearing that I responded with “uh is everything ok?” She responded back with “so you do understand that the meds are a part of the process right?” She then went on and on about how I “need” to be taking them and was pretty much insinuating that I wouldn’t get with better without them. All this was done with a judgy tone of course. Also worth noting that she completely disregarded the fact that I said I was feeling better due to having started hiking and rock climbing, just gave a quick “uh ok.” Needless to say, we got into a back n forth about how I just would rather not take meds and it went on for a while before it was dropped.

The whole ordeal really left a bad taste in my mouth and also really fucked with my head too. Here is this person that I put on such a high pedestal that I was expecting could work with my needs and what I feel comfortable with, only for this to happen. I’m still a bit fucked up from it now and the whole ordeal almost made me feel like I was starting off at square one again with my anxiety but I’ve been trying to just tell myself that therapists aren’t messiahs and are just humans too and what they say isn’t always correct, and reminding myself of all the progress that I made as well that shouldn’t be thrown in the trash just cuz of this ordeal. Just this morning I contacted her to let her know to cancel all my future appointments. Can’t be seeing a therapist that I don’t feel comfortable talking to.

Sounds like you are doing the work and that’s a level approach. Plenty more therapists out there to find one that’s a better fit/just better. Lots of people in all professions suck at their job but there are lots of good folks out there too!
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Mywm

• Rep: 9
« Reply #25544 on: April 01, 2024, 12:43:08 PM »
Some people hosted a ballroom event (the vogue thing, not the white couple dancing thing) on a skatepark I sometimes go to last night. It was pretty fun at first, I went there because a friend of mine would compete in it, but some people were not aware it was going to happen and ended up stopping skating to watch the competition too.
Then cops showed up with shotguns in their hands, kicking beer cans into people, telling everyone to go home. Talking to other guys that skate there more often, it seems like it is not uncommon for cops to kick everyone off the park at night, but it was never this aggressive.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 53
« Reply #25545 on: April 01, 2024, 12:43:46 PM »
My sleeping habits (or lack thereof) are getting worse and it's really starting to affect my physical as well as mental health. It's been since Thursday of last week since I last slept more than 2 or 3 hours a night. I'm afraid I'm going to start losing my mind and spiraling downward soon...
I've changed parts of my diet (no caffeine after 2pm, no sweets after 8) that I felt were affecting my ability to relax and fall asleep at an appropriate time, but even that doesn't seem to be helping.

Shtonk

• Rep: -328
« Reply #25546 on: April 01, 2024, 01:15:40 PM »

Ditch her immediately and, depending on which country you live in, file a report to her association. A psychological therapist who disregards a patient's account of how they've succesfully done things to better their situation and, instead of helping them AVOID or GET OFF meds, which is the whole fucking point of theraphy, tries to convince them to get on meds, is a pharma hack and should have something bad done to them. Psych meds are seriously dangerous stuff and get a lot of people hooked. They are NOT part of the process, they are last ditch fire extinguishers when everything else is failing. There are no meds currently in existence, besides maybe psychoactive substances like weed, lsd, methamphetamine (but the science on that is very thin still), that are catalysts for positive change and "part of the process" as your "therapist" is putting it. Unless you are disfunctional or on the brink of harming yourself or others, meds will not improve but impede your road to recovery. Out of curiosity, what was she trying to get ouy to take? If it's benzos I'm gonna have to go outside and break something.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25547 on: April 01, 2024, 03:10:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ditch her immediately and, depending on which country you live in, file a report to her association. A psychological therapist who disregards a patient's account of how they've succesfully done things to better their situation and, instead of helping them AVOID or GET OFF meds, which is the whole fucking point of theraphy, tries to convince them to get on meds, is a pharma hack and should have something bad done to them. Psych meds are seriously dangerous stuff and get a lot of people hooked. They are NOT part of the process, they are last ditch fire extinguishers when everything else is failing. There are no meds currently in existence, besides maybe psychoactive substances like weed, lsd, methamphetamine (but the science on that is very thin still), that are catalysts for positive change and "part of the process" as your "therapist" is putting it. Unless you are disfunctional or on the brink of harming yourself or others, meds will not improve but impede your road to recovery. Out of curiosity, what was she trying to get ouy to take? If it's benzos I'm gonna have to go outside and break something.

Shut the fuck up. Period. Your experience is yours and yours alone, and, you have no idea why some people take the medications that they take.

While many are over prescribed and there is a culture of a broken cure all by meds in many practices, short to moderate term use of various psych meds helps enumerable individuals get through hard times and enable a sense of functioning otherwise unattainable.

Painting some blanket image that psychotropic (not psychoactive) drugs work to heal everyone is uninformed as fuck.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1594
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #25548 on: April 02, 2024, 08:39:53 AM »
I went to iHop, ordered a coffee and a regular breakfast and after tip it was $28. The two bacon slices looked like it was one bacon that was ripped in half vertically. I think I'm done eating out. This price gouging/shrinkflation/inflation is out of control.   
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25549 on: April 02, 2024, 08:51:31 AM »
I went to iHop, ordered a coffee and a regular breakfast and after tip it was $28. The two bacon slices looked like it was one bacon that was ripped in half vertically. I think I'm done eating out. This price gouging/shrinkflation/inflation is out of control.
Outrageous. It cost less to go to a fancy mom and pop than it does to go to goddamn IHOP. And tipping is out of control too. Last place I went to had some type of surcharge that I never heard of plus the handheld card reader thing listed 20-40% tips. Shit cray.

Shtonk

« Reply #25550 on: April 02, 2024, 10:04:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Shut the fuck up. Period. Your experience is yours and yours alone, and, you have no idea why some people take the medications that they take.

While many are over prescribed and there is a culture of a broken cure all by meds in many practices, short to moderate term use of various psych meds helps enumerable individuals get through hard times and enable a sense of functioning otherwise unattainable.

Painting some blanket image that psychotropic (not psychoactive) drugs work to heal everyone is uninformed as fuck.

We could have a civilised discussion but if you come at me like that I can come right back at you. Learn to read, dumb little loudmouth. Neither have I painted a blanket image that drugs help everyone, nor have I denied the benefits of meds to the dysfunctionally affected. What you chose to overread in order to run your stupud little mouth at me was me referring specifically to the case at hand where a therapist ignored a patient reporting on successful self healing and empowering practice in order to push meds on that person. So shut yourself the fuck up and do a reading comprehension course or something. What the fuck.

For the record, I don't talk from experience, although I have a strong suspicion you might. My argument is based on the fact that two of my closest friends are mental health researchers. But you could also just watch any of the Satler Films currently out there.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25551 on: April 02, 2024, 10:10:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

We could have a civilised discussion but if you come at me like that I can come right back at you. Learn to read, dumb little loudmouth. Neither have I painted a blanket image that drugs help everyone, nor have I denied the benefits of meds to the dysfunctionally affected. What you chose to overread in order to run your stupud little mouth at me was me referring specifically to the case at hand where a therapist ignored a patient reporting on successful self healing and empowering practice in order to push meds on that person. So shut yourself the fuck up and do a reading comprehension course or something. What the fuck.

you wrote, regarding drugs and psychiatric medication, 

They are NOT part of the process, they are last ditch fire extinguishers when everything else is failing. There are no meds currently in existence, besides maybe psychoactive substances like weed, lsd, methamphetamine (but the science on that is very thin still), that are catalysts for positive change and "part of the process" as your "therapist" is putting it. Unless you are disfunctional or on the brink of harming yourself or others, meds will not improve but impede your road to recovery.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #25552 on: April 02, 2024, 10:23:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Lad, you are very wrong. Simply put, medication is often the water wings of a the therapeutic process. While they are not the end all, they allow the client to get to places where they can do some of the harder, deeper & most importantly, vulnerable work. Your radical idea that medication only assist those who are self injurious or "on the brink" is absurd & simply not true. Could a therapist be very pushy about meds? Sure. The way it is supposed to go is they are supposed to provide psychoeducation on the matter & discuss with the client any & all thoughts. But it does not always occur that way. But to simply suggest that will power & a good therapist alone will solve any trauma & needs is simply neanderthal & swings in the direction of fake science. Sounds like you could use some medication for your paranoia regarding big Pharma, lad.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25553 on: April 02, 2024, 03:40:02 PM »
I don’t have enough money for essential bills and my credit is ass. Everything has to be paid later and later. Wack as fuck. I think I work hard enough to be able to afford this shit. Maybe I should move to Idaho. Boise seems nice.

Coolguy69

• Rep: 32
« Reply #25554 on: April 05, 2024, 06:52:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

For the record, I don't talk from experience, although I have a strong suspicion you might. My argument is based on the fact that two of my closest friends are mental health researchers. But you could also just watch any of the Satler Films currently out there.

Hi Schtonk, actual real-life therapist here. I first want to say there is no such thing as a "psychological therapist". You absolutely don't know shit, quit talking out of your ass. Mr. Kamikazi sums it up pretty accurately above. The purpose of therapy is not "to avoid or get off the meds". The purpose of therapy is different for every individual. We are not magical healers, certain people need psych meds for a large number of reasons. Medication can sometimes allow the client to achieve enough stability to actually be able to be present and do the work in therapy. Recommending a client look into medication is an informed decision based on evaluation of each individual client's needs. We are NOT prescribers, that is an entirely different profession with different training. No therapist is in big pharma's pocket or whatever you think. That would make no sense, being that a pharmaceutical company would gain zero benefit as we are not able to prescribe their products. It is really stupid to suggest that "something bad should happen" to the therapist in question because they were pushy about trying meds. Sometimes clients and therapists aren't a good fit, that doesn't mean report them to board and they should be hurt or whatever you are saying. The only power we have in medication is recommending that a client look into it, based on their needs. Weed, acid, and meth are not "the only catalysts for change". In fact the only one of those with any sort of credence is maybe lsd, however most psychedelic assisted-therapy is done with psilocybin (also with a trained practitioner, that kind of treatment isn't just taking the drugs)  Psych meds are not just useless pills popped out by big pharma to control us and kill us or whatever you think. Just because a psych med doesn't make you feel high like weed, acid, or meth, doesn't mean that it isn't working or serving a function. Also anti-depressants, mood-stabilizers, and anti psychotics are not addictive and "designed to get you hooked".

But what do I know, I only went to school, attend trainings regularly, consult with other clinicians, keep up with current research and findings and have hundreds of hours working with clients. But you have two friends who are "mental health researchers" (where?) and have watched some movies, and self-admittedly have no experience, so you are clearly an expert on this matter. You of all people have no business giving advice regarding mental health, therapy, and medication to ANYONE. People responded the way they did to you, because you were giving legitimately bad and uninformed advice to someone and said some pretty ignorant shit that would offend people who legitimately gain benefit from something.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 07:09:23 AM by Coolguy69 »

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #25555 on: April 05, 2024, 09:33:49 AM »
My ex’s Grandma died last night.

Shtonk

« Reply #25556 on: April 06, 2024, 04:10:03 AM »
First of all @Noble Experiment sorry for derailing your personal story into a heated debate. I hope you end up looking back at your decision positively and find somebody who properly respects your self-evaluations.

I said some dumb shit like somebody should have something bad done to them, because your story isn't the first instance I encounter in this vein and it angers me greatly. I can see how my severe tone invited a perspective to be painted of me as an esoteric med-skeptic and drug-romaticiser. But, contrary to what the following comments turned my text into, there isn't only the two camps of eso-crazies and sober scientific medication appreciators. There's a third position (and probably many others in between) that is equally scientific, but much more skeptical of the use of medication in psychotherapy (vs psychiatry, if we want to get into terminological bullshittery). That position seems to be much more popular in Europe, which is where I'm from, which might also explain some of my terminology. My position is informed by my partner, who is a systemic psychological therapist (I insist on this term because where I live "therapist" also includes people who didn't go through 5 years of psychological studies and another 3 of therapist school. Prescription-happy medicine students with a few extra courses on top can also call themselves "therapists" here) and by two close friends, one of them a psychological researcher, the other a statistical analyst, who are collaborating on a meta-study project examining the prescription of psych meds and its effects on therapeutical long term outcomes.

The fact that none of the guys, who came in here to dunk on me, properly acknowledged the benzo- and opioid-epidemic (both of them popular psych-meds, especially in the anxiety domain) ravaging America or the intense side-effects of other popular psych-meds (lithium's and anti-depressant's effects on your individual world-experience or on your weight, for example) should tell you everything you need to know. I based my comment on your story, a story of somebody who was getting better and clearly not on the verge of disfunctionality. I'm not implying that people with debilitating symptoms should refrain from medication.

And, again, based on your story, the implications in other people's comments that there might be a psych-med out there that can actually "CURE" your anxiety, when you're actually doing better with the activities you found for yourself, is pharma-hack rhethoric and I stand by that statement. To be clear, "pharma-hack" isn't meant as a conspiracy theory (although the Sackler family has laid some strong foundations for them), it is meant as a term to describe an outdated, biologist and pharmacological ("medicine cures illness") approach to psychotherapy that is still rooted in many schools and wards. When it comes to the modern, current state of psychotherapy, especially for functional and able patients such as yourself, there is a great rift running through the field and you've experienced the two sides of it here.

TerryFunk

• Rep: 10
« Reply #25557 on: April 11, 2024, 06:13:44 PM »
Sick again. Feeling weak as shit. Hope I don’t have Covid again

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #25558 on: April 11, 2024, 08:09:01 PM »
I was looking forward to some chicken and wild rice soup. Panera fucks it up sometimes and it comes out like milk mixed with chicken broth instead of something you can dip bread in. Now I actually have to cook something myself.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
  • sup dog
« Reply #25559 on: April 14, 2024, 09:23:52 AM »
There was a dude around here that was really good at skating, and seemed like a really good person, that I chatted with on IG a few times. Just found out that he died.

I don’t know what happened.
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit