Author Topic: hey you! yeah, you! mr. industry magazine guy!  (Read 8516 times)

Epic

Re: hey you! yeah, you! mr. industry magazine guy!
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2008, 05:30:42 PM »
Expand Quote
I just think skateboarding is an individual sport. Period.  So why stick your nose in other peoples personal lives.  I mean yeah the show is gay.  But truly hes a nice kid.  Hes got good tricks and good style.  Skateboarding is supposed to be an outlet of freedom in your life and if he wants to pursue what he does, fine with me.  Hes not really doing any thing but helping skateboarding get bigger.  People that say they are devastated by shecklers show "Ruining skateboarding"  when i go out and skate sheckler doesnt effect my front tails, tres, or any other thing in my life for that matter.  Hating just gets old.  Im over it.
[close]

I don't understand how you could know that he's a nice person. Generally anyone thats shown as big of an ego as him (i.e. "My part should be pretty amazing") aren't fun people to be around. Not to mention he cries over "losing".

Well I 've hung with him a couple of times and hes not a bad person at all.   Not cocky or anything.  I have no reason to hate him.  But the show on the other hand is freakin unbelievable.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »
I don't see how you can seperate him from his reality show which is entirely about him.
Face it, he's a kook.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Epic

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »
I personally dont think he is potrayed the same in real life compared to the show.  Thats just what i think. 

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
Yeah I'm sure he's nice in person, just a lame-ass when it comes to his Tv show, and magazine articles, or anything having to do with him being represented in public.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »
wrongggggg.

Tedpod

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2008, 10:29:31 AM »
they should make skateboard stickers for the back of mini  vans like they do for soccer moms that'd be cool