Author Topic: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas  (Read 86083 times)

bill hates

Re: The Slap Message Boards and the Trial of Jamie Thomas
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the fit of the sweatpants came out kinda wacky, but yeah it was my idea, I thought it would be sick to have sweats fit like jeans.

what's the point scootboard? dazed related? hear no? speak no? see no???
[close]
nothin man discounts are dope

[close]

Cool, i guess apparently so are factories where ladies make pants.

isnt that what your all about though? ladies pants?

I SUCK!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »
yeah, totally!

k'ed
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2008, 10:40:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's embarassing how awfully Jamie Thomas bitched this forum.

You motherfuckers hated his guts, but as soon as he got here started sucking cock -- no changes on his part, and very little explanation for the different shit he has done over the years.

Well, I this is actually not embarassing for me. Maybe second-hand embarassment, but I'm not bitching out. Fuck you Jamie Thomas.
[close]

If this was posted by anyone other than yourself it might be worth discussing. It might have also had me wondering why I'm so lame, but since I already know that and that you're worse, it's completely disregardable.

[close]
Newton's right and you know it. I don't think you're "lame" but nearly everyone on this forum has had their lips surgically attached to your dick. Pretty much all of your posts regarding other skaters are generic compliments and a ton of your other posts come from you talking about your own companies. You're not exactally saying anything deserving of incredibly high praise... It's not a bad thing since you obviously would have a lot to lose by putting yourself out there as much as Henry Sanchez did, but he was a much better and to honest more interesting member than you. Don't be all offended or some shit either becuase this isn't about your character it's just about your posting habits - that's just the way I see it and I don't feel like trying to argue it with every single other member on the forum chipping in about how I'm a dickhead and you're such a great poster because "OMG he lyke totally comes on here just like us, he's so down to earth, HES JUST LIKE US."
[close]

If by the “lip attachment” you mean that people aren’t hating as much as they used to, yeah it’s not as fun when the person’s there to defend themselves and the novelty of calling them out just to engage in conversation eventually wears off.

…I’m not here to prove how down to earth I am, I’m hear cause I want to read what people have to say and occasionally say something. I'm the last person to think that something I have done or my involvement on the board is worthy of any praise...and if my posting style seems too subtle, it’s cause I want to bring something positive to this shit and it’s usually my honest take. As you pointed out, I have no anonymity, so I basically won’t say anything here that I wouldn’t say in a magazine interview. That makes my posts less harsh and I’m okay with that, cause I’m not trying to make anyone feel like shit just for kicks.

You don't have to be so defensive, the post wasn't meant to attack you. "Not hating as much as usual." It's obvious why you like everyone sucking up to you but you don't pretend like it's not happening. Thank you for appreciating my honesty.

bill hates

SOFT 7

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2008, 10:57:16 PM »
the fit of the sweatpants came out kinda wacky, but yeah it was my idea, I thought it would be sick to have sweats fit like jeans.

I've been thinking about this same idea for years. I love skating in sweats.

when did these come out?

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

what's the point scootboard? dazed related? hear no? speak no? see no???
[close]
nothin man discounts are dope

[close]

Cool, i guess apparently so are factories where ladies make pants.

[close]
isnt that what your all about though? ladies pants?

You can do better than that, c'mon...

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2008, 04:45:23 AM »
haters gonna hate........lovers gonna love........i dont wanna do........none of the above..........i wanna piss on you
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2008, 05:06:08 AM »
If you're not hating, you're sucking up?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2008, 06:34:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's embarassing how awfully Jamie Thomas bitched this forum.

You motherfuckers hated his guts, but as soon as he got here started sucking cock -- no changes on his part, and very little explanation for the different shit he has done over the years.

Well, I this is actually not embarassing for me. Maybe second-hand embarassment, but I'm not bitching out. Fuck you Jamie Thomas.
[close]

If this was posted by anyone other than yourself it might be worth discussing. It might have also had me wondering why I'm so lame, but since I already know that and that you're worse, it's completely disregardable.

[close]
Newton's right and you know it. I don't think you're "lame" but nearly everyone on this forum has had their lips surgically attached to your dick. Pretty much all of your posts regarding other skaters are generic compliments and a ton of your other posts come from you talking about your own companies. You're not exactally saying anything deserving of incredibly high praise... It's not a bad thing since you obviously would have a lot to lose by putting yourself out there as much as Henry Sanchez did, but he was a much better and to honest more interesting member than you. Don't be all offended or some shit either becuase this isn't about your character it's just about your posting habits - that's just the way I see it and I don't feel like trying to argue it with every single other member on the forum chipping in about how I'm a dickhead and you're such a great poster because "OMG he lyke totally comes on here just like us, he's so down to earth, HES JUST LIKE US."

saphire raven was pretty funny

and JT's pretty chill on the board. maybe not the most entertaining poster, but if he was then he'd be getting into Bono territory a bit

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2008, 08:04:35 AM »
Expand Quote

If by the “lip attachment” you mean that people aren’t hating as much as they used to, yeah it’s not as fun when the person’s there to defend themselves and the novelty of calling them out just to engage in conversation eventually wears off.

…I’m not here to prove how down to earth I am, I’m hear cause I want to read what people have to say and occasionally say something. I'm the last person to think that something I have done or my involvement on the board is worthy of any praise...and if my posting style seems too subtle, it’s cause I want to bring something positive to this shit and it’s usually my honest take. As you pointed out, I have no anonymity, so I basically won’t say anything here that I wouldn’t say in a magazine interview. That makes my posts less harsh and I’m okay with that, cause I’m not trying to make anyone feel like shit just for kicks.

[close]
You don't have to be so defensive, the post wasn't meant to attack you. "Not hating as much as usual." It's obvious why you like everyone sucking up to you but you don't pretend like it's not happening. Thank you for appreciating my honesty.

discussion= defensive?
not hating= suck up?

...for the record, their were people lining up to sweat Sanch before he said "F" everyone.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 08:49:51 AM »
is sanch gone for good?

What about jayme fortune?

nieratko?

j strickland?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2008, 08:57:39 AM »
is sanch gone for good?

What about jayme fortune?

nieratko?

j strickland?
I wouldn't say gone, i'd bet my left nut they all lurk on here, but don't want to be active posters anymore...at least JF, and Sanch anyway
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2008, 09:16:12 AM »
Damn should I focus my account to?

SLAPTASTIC

• Rep: -19
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2008, 09:39:12 AM »
I haven't even revealed my skateboard celebrity identity and I'm already thinking I should focus my account..

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »
Dude, I already have a dick layered on your face. Just gotta adjust the colours and you're good!

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »
I haven't even revealed my skateboard celebrity identity and I'm already thinking I should focus my account..

Alex Olsen? Lindsay Robertson? Mike Carroll?

SLAPTASTIC

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »
Can you photoshop some pastel hipster shit and an ironic mustache onto me as well? Fitting in is fun.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2008, 09:54:15 AM »
^^^Pat O'Dell.

SLAPTASTIC

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »
Epicly Hater'd.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »
Can you tell Athena that she's so Slap's Babe of 2005?

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2008, 09:59:30 AM »
I can guess your identity from your posts... yes... it's coming to me now... hhhhhnnnnnNNNnnnnNNNGGGGGGgGGG!!!!!

BING!

Welcome to the boards, Mako Urabe.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »
I know the writings of Steve  Olson(foundation/shortys) when I hear it.

I guess you finally landed after jumping over the wall @ hubba am i rite?

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2008, 10:08:20 AM »
It's gotta be Damon Byrd.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2008, 10:10:40 AM »
Mark Henitzman.

SLAPTASTIC

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2008, 10:17:25 AM »
What if I was Bobby Puleo, Slap's Messiah, and I'd came to take the Pals to the promised land of cellar doors and scattering pigeons? Where there is skinny wheels and Ramen noodles for all.

Or would that be a sign of the end times for this place?

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2008, 10:21:07 AM »
i love how people(well kids) mistake respect for dick riding.

if JT did nothing for skating and we all sat around and said he was the shit, that would be dick riding.

a dude who came from nothing, broke himself for skating, started his own thing, employs 25+ pros/ams, not to mention all the regular people he employs that work in the office, i would say the man has earned our respect.

respect isn't something you simply get, its something you earn.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 10:33:28 AM by faster! »

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2008, 10:30:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

discussion= defensive?
not hating= suck up?

...for the record, their were people lining up to sweat Sanch before he said "F" everyone.
Well a point by point rebuttal type of answer seems kind of defensive. You seem to believe that I think that by not hating on you people are sucking up to you, which is not true. There's a fine line between each. Your Sanchez reference is a pretty good example, the only reason people stopped sweating him his because he flipped out - Why would you think it would be a different situation for you?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2008, 10:32:11 AM »
I'm gonna take this time to send a personal FUCK YOU to henry sanchez...thanks for helping me make it through the winter, douche!!!

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2008, 10:35:30 AM »
What if I was Bobby Puleo, Slap's Messiah, and I'd came to take the Pals to the promised land of cellar doors and scattering pigeons? Where there is skinny wheels and Ramen noodles for all.

Or would that be a sign of the end times for this place?
My "Slap Messiah" is Gino, and his promiseland is house arrest, so I might be one for signing up for the cellar door train.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »
As I was giving my board it's "exam" after skating yesterday I noticed my front left wheel was CONED! I don't know who on here rides for SpitFire but I blame you for it.