Author Topic: What's the hype with kratom?  (Read 3033 times)

GOKU

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Re: What's the hype with kratom?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2019, 11:53:45 AM »
I'm prescribed Clonidine for my anxiety because the doctors were too cowardly to give me Benzos. It doesn't really do much for me, but apparently it's good for withdrawals, specifically the restlessness when you're trying to sleep! I could definitely cut down heavily whenever I wanted with my Agmatine and Clonidine... but I haven't really been trying to do so just yet.

https://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplements-Agmatine-Sulfate-Powder-grams/dp/B00PZ5WY1I/

^ Here is a link for what seems to be the best bang-for-your-buck Agmatine. SO many good reviews, should be getting some in the mail today. The stuff I got at a body shop was apparently overpriced garbage, so I am looking forward to trying this stuff instead!

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2019, 12:39:52 PM »
I'm prescribed Clonidine for my anxiety because the doctors were too cowardly to give me Benzos. It doesn't really do much for me, but apparently it's good for withdrawals, specifically the restlessness when you're trying to sleep! I could definitely cut down heavily whenever I wanted with my Agmatine and Clonidine... but I haven't really been trying to do so just yet.

https://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplements-Agmatine-Sulfate-Powder-grams/dp/B00PZ5WY1I/

^ Here is a link for what seems to be the best bang-for-your-buck Agmatine. SO many good reviews, should be getting some in the mail today. The stuff I got at a body shop was apparently overpriced garbage, so I am looking forward to trying this stuff instead!
Def gonna order some of that soon.
I had a tire blow out yesterday so I gotta hold
Off on spending for a couple days lol.

Sounds more like a panic attack than anxiety
Panic attack is actually what I meant lol.
I’ve been panic attack free for the vast majority of the last 2 years.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2019, 03:10:12 PM »
kratom is awesome i was on it for 6 months but that shit is incredibly addicting. I already smoke weed cigarettes and drink so i kicked the kratom  habit. Its great if your getting off harder stuff but idk man, i was fiending for that shit after a few weeks

dolevisme

• Rep: 0
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 04:58:54 PM »
I hope this is going well for you.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2024, 01:04:31 PM »
Kratom, Kava, and other eastern herbal meds might work for some depending on how you're using it and whatnot.

If you're not in recovery or doing it from whatever withdrawal I'd highly consider not using it, had a buddy who was using it as a means of getting faded and slapped the poor fucker because he was mixing benzos on top of these things.
Dueces Bitch's

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -31
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2024, 02:40:01 PM »
I hope this is going well for you.

Strong first post

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2024, 05:36:12 PM »
Kratom has garnered significant attention due to its purported benefits, including pain relief, mood enhancement, and increased energy. Many users support its natural properties and potential as an alternative to pharmaceuticals. For me, it helped me deal with a pain problem. I had a back injury last year, and my therapist recommended I buy kratom. Because of its benefits, I was able to deal with the pain and overcome my injury. If you feel the need for pain relief, mood enhancement, or any other problems mentioned above, you can try kratom. Still, before using it, speak with your doctor to ensure your body is compatible with this plant.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 05:11:20 AM by brucewillis »