Author Topic: THE MARK OF THE BEAST  (Read 1737 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
THE MARK OF THE BEAST
« on: May 14, 2008, 08:16:37 AM »
Okay, i'm not religious, but this is scary, sorry for repost, but man, even though the technology isn't much yet, this is the begginning of the end:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.    ”

—Rev. 13:16-17 (NIV)

GAM OVR
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

loophole

Re: THE MARK OF THE BEAST
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:37:39 AM »
"Social retailing

When you walk into a dressing room, the mirror reflects your image, but you also see images of the apparel item and celebrities wearing it on an interactive display. A webcam also projects an image of the consumer wearing the item on the website for everyone to see. This creates an interaction between the consumers inside the store and their social network outside the store. The technology behind this system is an RFID interrogator antenna in the dressing room and Electronic Product Code RFID tags on the apparel item[42]."

lulz

eat.shit

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 12:25:33 PM »
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.    ”

—Rev. 13:16-17 (NIV)

GAM OVR

This is stupid. What the hell does that prove? Someone read the Bible and decided to put shit in peoples  right hand to weird everyone out? 666 and death to everyone. I might be the anti-christ and noone even knows it...

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
-Chapman Cohen

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 01:06:12 PM »
If Revelations is happening, then all of the Christians would disappear, which would suck because so many of my friends are Christian, but on the upside there's going to be a seven headed dragon. King Ghidorah!!!

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »
There was a dude the other day outside my window yelling about this stuff and we was carrying one of those protest banners saying to resist the human chipping.  It was a pretty valiant one man protest effort much like the omnipresent "the end is near" guys.  I just don't think people in my neighbourhood give much of a shit.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 02:10:20 PM »
One day me and my dad were driving to Nashville to see Blue Oyster Cult and my dad decides that this is gonna be the right time tell me about his interpretation of the book of Revelation. So he starts to talk about, microchipping and one world goverment, the Anti-Christ, and how McCain wants all the illegal immigrants to come over and integrate one nation so that this can help the one world government cause... He also said he knew a dude who owns a cabin on the highway we were driving on and that he's got guns, ammo, MREs, and water, and how when the end times come around he's gonna drive up the highway to his safe haven cabin. The whole time I was thinking "I wish the dudes at Slap were here."

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »
Product is one thing, but humans? Come on man, no bueno.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »
Product is one thing, but humans? Come on man, no bueno.

They already are chipping humans. Some companies offer employees the chance to get a chip placed in their hands so they don't have to carry an access card anymore. One company even tried to make it mandatory and when a few said no, they were fired. They took the case to court and the company lost. Someone else on here also said that hospitals are offering parents the option of chipping their kids when they are born. It wouldn't surprise me if somewhere someone is working on a law to make it mandatory for everyone.

ccc333

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
  • ohyeah
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »
Read up on the Bilderberg Group and the New World Order (the one govt Sony was talkin about)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 09:14:04 PM by ccc333 »

gravel pitch

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 06:44:02 PM »
No, this is just fascism creeping its way into democracy... revelations was written by a whacked out old dude in a cave.

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »
Read up on the Bilderberg Group and the New World Order (the one govt Bill was talkin about)

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
One day me and my dad were driving to Nashville to see Blue Oyster Cult and my dad decides that this is gonna be the right time tell me about his interpretation of the book of Revelation. So he starts to talk about, microchipping and one world goverment, the Anti-Christ, and how McCain wants all the illegal immigrants to come over and integrate one nation so that this can help the one world government cause... He also said he knew a dude who owns a cabin on the highway we were driving on and that he's got guns, ammo, MREs, and water, and how when the end times come around he's gonna drive up the highway to his safe haven cabin. The whole time I was thinking "I wish the dudes at Slap were here."
cool story man but its kind of strange youd be thinking about slap pals

burritobell666

• Rep: 25
  • let's sit and chat
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 08:19:26 AM »
this thing said we'll all die in 2010

loophole

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 09:17:29 AM »
so if the whole bilderberg thing is true (which i don't think it is) what the fuck can you do about it and so why worry about it

actually this applies to most conspiracy theories

seriously

worrying raises stress levels. just chill dude, listen to some sublime and smoke weed or whatever sk8erbois do nowadays, i have no clue
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:21:46 AM by loophole »

sergioflorez

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 09:25:33 AM »
so if the whole bilderberg thing is true (which i don't think it is) what the fuck can you do about it and so why worry about it

seriously

worrying raises stress levels. just chill dude, listen to some sublime and smoke weed or whatever sk8erbois do nowadays, i have no clue

this guy wrote a real good book on the bilderburg group
http://www.danielestulin.com/?op=libros&idioma=en

i'd put a chip in my baby without a second thought. she'd be more than welcome to remove it when she older but as long as her saftey is my responsiblity, i'd be down for this.
::) so says the dude from texas
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:27:25 AM by sergioflorez »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »

seriously

No.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »
this thing said we'll all die in 2010

If this thing's exhibited in Xalapa, I saw it. Maybe I got the city wrong, but I'm almost 90% sure it was mexico.