Author Topic: The Last Good Movie You Saw?  (Read 837868 times)

left knee cap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 88
  • $$$$
Re: The Last Good Movie You Saw?
« Reply #9240 on: September 20, 2022, 02:46:43 PM »
Expand Quote
I just watched Studio 666 and Barbarian. Both were pretty good. Going to see Pearl today.
[close]

Let me know what you think of Pearl. I was kind of disappointed by it.

I liked it more or less than X. Pearl felt like I was watching a John Waters joint while paying tribute to the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Interesting to see where they take MaXXXine. That was a shock to the crowd when that went up on the screen.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #9241 on: September 20, 2022, 04:02:57 PM »
I just watched Studio 666 and Barbarian. Both were pretty good. Going to see Pearl today.

I know there are a lot of WKUK fans on here like @Buttfart Rapedick - so I wasnít sure if it was common knowledge Barbarian was written and directed by Zach Cregger

winecrab

• Rep: -137
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9242 on: September 20, 2022, 04:25:27 PM »
Anyone watch the Bowie movie moonage daydream yet? Super stoked to see it.

Buttfart Rapedick

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 606
« Reply #9243 on: September 21, 2022, 02:34:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know there are a lot of WKUK fans on here like @Buttfart Rapedick - so I wasnít sure if it was common knowledge Barbarian was written and directed by Zach Cregger

Zach is the cattiest of the kids. His sarcasm and general disdain for humanity helps me sleep at night.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
« Reply #9244 on: September 21, 2022, 04:17:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Zach is the cattiest of the kids. His sarcasm and general disdain for humanity helps me sleep at night.
They haven't been posting much on YouTube. Anyone know if they're still aiming for mars to be done in October?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
« Reply #9245 on: September 22, 2022, 09:56:54 AM »
This was kinda fun. Some cool car chases
https://youtu.be/IcV2U8KS1V4

matt_2993

• Rep: 70
« Reply #9246 on: September 22, 2022, 10:28:04 AM »
Just watched Carnage starring Christoph Waltz, John C Reilly, Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet.  Awesome hilarious movie that takes place in a single apartment, highly recommend it

Uh Oh

• Rep: 297
« Reply #9247 on: September 22, 2022, 10:32:43 AM »
Just watched Carnage starring Christoph Waltz, John C Reilly, Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet.  Awesome hilarious movie that takes place in a single apartment, highly recommend it

I watched that maybe two-three months ago after @Deputy Wendell mentioned it in this thread.
I liked it a lot as well. Stacked cast.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #9248 on: September 22, 2022, 11:35:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I watched that maybe two-three months ago after @Deputy Wendell mentioned it in this thread.
I liked it a lot as well. Stacked cast.

I saw God of Carnage (the play itís based on) in LA with Gandolfini, Jeff Daniels, Marcia Gay Harden, and Judy Davis in the roles.   Was an amazing experience

sacking rails

• Rep: -1
  • sacking rails
« Reply #9249 on: September 22, 2022, 02:04:08 PM »
the sadist

nico_suave

• Rep: 10
« Reply #9250 on: September 23, 2022, 08:30:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
They haven't been posting much on YouTube. Anyone know if they're still aiming for mars to be done in October?

Where are you watching Barbarian? Theaters? Streaming? If streaming, which one if you please?

Huge WKUK nerd here, would love to check it out, RIP Trevor Moore.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #9251 on: September 24, 2022, 07:42:46 AM »
Got Disney + for our kiddos and didn't realize they have a lot of other good stuff on there. Watched Logan last night, which I haven't seen for a few years, and really enjoyed it. The little girl does an awesome job.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Blind Fisherman

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 47
  • Iím back
« Reply #9252 on: September 24, 2022, 09:36:58 AM »
"His House" on Netflix was a pretty good horror film. Based in the UK, story about two African refugees haunted by their actions while escaping war-torn Southern Sudan.
Can never stay away for too long.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 649
  • old and in the way
« Reply #9253 on: September 24, 2022, 10:09:08 AM »
Got Disney + for our kiddos and didn't realize they have a lot of other good stuff on there. Watched Logan last night, which I haven't seen for a few years, and really enjoyed it. The little girl does an awesome job.

Logan was fantastic