Author Topic: ba & York beef?  (Read 12092 times)

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: ba & York beef?
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2008, 06:24:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha, fuck man, I'm getting way too cynical with my posts on here but did this thread really turn into a huge debate about who would win in a fight, BA or York?
And then, of course, you have Childoftheghetto's little skinny bitch ass who somehow seems to think he's "hood" which knows anything about fighting. Fuck dude, do you really believe that just because Brian Anderson is gay doesn't mean he's a pussy. Similllarly, just because you are black you are not automatically a child of the ghetto.

P.s. Just to contradict myself on the stupidity of musing over the theoretical outcome Brian Anderson probably does have about 50 pounds on York or more - so you're an idiot to put your money on York. Anderson is the better skater too.
[close]
Never said i was hood,but I am definitely not a bitch. Just because i don't dress in big clothes doesn't mean i'm not from the ghetto. furthermore, just because don't live in the ghetto doesn't mean i am not from the ghetto, idiot.

P.S. If you're a pussy , all the weight in the world isn't going to help you.
[close]

post footage.
[close]
If the guy knows I am black he must have seen my footage somewhere. And clown, Where is your footage? Most lames who pursue footage like that don't even skatebord.
[close]

I don't skatebord, I skateboard.  ;D
Either way, I'm sure you're bad at it.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2008, 06:25:10 AM »
Post footage plz.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

TheFrontSeatLife

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2008, 06:26:03 AM »
So I think we can get BA and York on here to explain their disputes and between 800 and ChildOfTheGhetto York can be translated and then before we know it we're looking it classic Slap.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2008, 06:50:37 AM »
So I think we can get BA and York on here to explain their disputes and between 800 and ChildOfTheGhetto York can be translated and then before we know it we're looking it classic Slap.
They should just have a boxing match. Then you guys will see that BA is a lame.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »
who dont love a lil beef

that picture is beautiful

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2008, 11:36:29 AM »
Expand Quote
ba would break york in half
[close]
your trippin, Yorks fuckin crazy
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
whats beef?
[close]

What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, one more time
What's beef? Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it.
[close]
WORD!

nigga you down

yawn.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »
BA would beat the shit out of York you idiots.

not even close. ba wouldn't fight ellissa. not that i'm into fighting.
just got put in icu once by york. he is hands down the gnarliest
dude i have ever rolled with. and i still love him.

friction!

• Rep: 18
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »
Expand Quote
York just needs to get a job. Work at a skateshop or a streetwear store.
[close]
I thought York was totally washed up when I saw the Turf promo videos awhile back. I finally just watched his part from the video and I stand corrected. Mike actually still rips

EDIT: fuck it. I'm posting his part.

that part was awful.
people obviously have different tastes than others, but i dont know how that meets any qualifications to be considered a "ripping" video part.
ive said it from the first york thread, i think that dude is weak.
if he didnt have some sf history and close friends starting up a company, he would have been just another dude.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
York just needs to get a job. Work at a skateshop or a streetwear store.
[close]
I thought York was totally washed up when I saw the Turf promo videos awhile back. I finally just watched his part from the video and I stand corrected. Mike actually still rips

EDIT: fuck it. I'm posting his part.

[close]

that part was awful.
people obviously have different tastes than others, but i dont know how that meets any qualifications to be considered a "ripping" video part.
ive said it from the first york thread, i think that dude is weak.
if he didnt have some sf history and close friends starting up a company, he would have been just another dude.
This is true, but the same could be said about most skaters that are around 30 and still have a board and a shoe.

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Haha, fuck man, I'm getting way too cynical with my posts on here but did this thread really turn into a huge debate about who would win in a fight, BA or York?
And then, of course, you have Childoftheghetto's little skinny bitch ass who somehow seems to think he's "hood" which knows anything about fighting. Fuck dude, do you really believe that just because Brian Anderson is gay doesn't mean he's a pussy. Similllarly, just because you are black you are not automatically a child of the ghetto.

P.s. Just to contradict myself on the stupidity of musing over the theoretical outcome Brian Anderson probably does have about 50 pounds on York or more - so you're an idiot to put your money on York. Anderson is the better skater too.
[close]
Never said i was hood,but I am definitely not a bitch. Just because i don't dress in big clothes doesn't mean i'm not from the ghetto. furthermore, just because don't live in the ghetto doesn't mean i am not from the ghetto, idiot.

I really doubt you are from "the ghetto".

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I used to live in Imperial courts. look it up clown.

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
I'm not going to argue that you aren't from the ghetto, since I wouldn't know, but you can't blame anyone for thinking that you're not... Your name is ChildoftheGhetto, after all, and all of your posts come with an attempt to seem hard. Oh, and "clown" is the lamest insult I've ever heard, you shoulda just called me a bitch or something else, being called a clown isn't very offensive.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2008, 12:54:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
I'm not going to argue that you aren't from the ghetto, since I wouldn't know, but you can't blame anyone for thinking that you're not... Your name is ChildoftheGhetto, after all, and all of your posts come with an attempt to seem hard. Oh, and "clown" is the lamest insult I've ever heard, you shoulda just called me a bitch or something else, being called a clown isn't very offensive.
I never try to come off as "hard". When you make a fool of yourself, you're a clown.

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
Aw fuck, I hate clowns.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2008, 03:01:03 PM »
This is true, but the same could be said about most skaters that are around 30 and still have a board and a shoe.

Absolutely.
I mean what you're saying is guys like Rick Howard, Mike Carroll, Eric Koston, Marc Johnson, Guy Mariano, Cairo Foster, Daewon Song, Steve Berra, Keith Hufnagel, Kerry Getz, Jeron Wilson, Rob Dyrdek, Danny Way, Colin McKay, Josh Kalis, Geoff Rowley, Jim Greco, Tom Penny, Erik Ellington, Rick McCrank, Ed Templeton, Ronnie Creager, Jason Dill, Dan Drehobl, Justin Strubing, Peter Hewitt, Bob Burnquist, Fred Gall, and Matt Rodriguez would all be just another dude unless they had close friends in the industry with their own companies, right?
 ::)

Maybe think before you post next time.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 03:03:05 PM by Lurkenstock »

bobjohn

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Definitely metal bars on every door.

http://www.imperialcourts.com/

bobjohn

« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »
New york chapter.

INHABITANTS

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2008, 03:51:04 PM »
come on man, BA would destroy york, in a game of skate too!

Epic

« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2008, 04:23:40 PM »
BA would destroy York in a fight.  Mike York is a complete waste of time to the skate industry.  His style sucks, his tricks suck, his personality sucks.  Complete kook.

Dr Newton

« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »
You're all regular.

York>Anderson

Buffins.

• Rep: 25
  • Check your Grapes.
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
Expand Quote
who dont love a lil beef

[close]

that picture is beautiful

My mouth just filled with saliva.

carpet munch

• Rep: -2
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2008, 08:22:48 AM »
BA would destroy York in a fight.  Mike York is a complete waste of time to the skate industry.  His style sucks, his tricks suck, his personality sucks.  Complete kook.

Im surprised York hasnt responded to this thread? Would be nice to hear the story from him. Or there's also a chance he's a pussy and would get made fun of even more. Man up York.

dudebro

• Rep: 22
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2008, 09:08:21 AM »
not really too sure who would win between these two, but don't forget the drug factor: BA is a mellow pot smoker and there were some rumors about York being a crazy meth head for a minute. that combination could bode well for York...
one-upping is rad.  so is beaming.  both so unquestionably identify the kooks...saves a lot of wasted time/small talk.  you instantly know who to avoid.

colin

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »

Man, if they were on the same team, and I had to choose between buying a board from one or the other, I would choose York. I don't know why; I think I kind of like his personality..

KnockoutNed

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2008, 10:36:01 AM »
You're all regular.

York>Anderson
dont you have a bro-rape outfit to put together somewhere?

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2008, 10:46:55 AM »
not really too sure who would win between these two, but don't forget the drug factor: BA is a mellow pot smoker and there were some rumors about York being a crazy meth head for a minute. that combination could bode well for York...

"When I'm in LA...people thought I was on drugs and shit because I always had a good ass time and stuff like that. Then all of a sudden they had a word for it...it's called Hyphy, so I'm cool....but before I was on drugs and shit even though I don't do that shit."

???

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2008, 10:52:12 AM »
Why are people still debating this, York be crazeeeee

it's seriously not even a valid debate.
ba would run. as would the rest of his insecure former teammates that need
constant reassurance from 10 of their "appointed" yes men that they are still "cool".

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2008, 10:59:29 AM »
Why the hell is this 4 pages long?