Author Topic: The Black Keys  (Read 1073 times)

tapir_farmer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
The Black Keys
« on: May 25, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »
Never really listened to them, but I got their new album, Attack And Release. Awesome album. Very listen able from start to finish. I really like them now.

kilgore.

Re: The Black Keys
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 09:07:40 PM »
i hate this band. i went to see dinosaur jr right, i get there and i see dinosaur jr is setting up...i'm like what the fuck is going on did it start early?...turns out dinosaur jr is opening up for them....i was like are you fucking kidding me?

TheFrontSeatLife

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 06:10:18 AM »
i hate this band. i went to see dinosaur jr right, i get there and i see dinosaur jr is setting up...i'm like what the fuck is going on did it start early?...turns out dinosaur jr is opening up for them....i was like are you fucking kidding me?

That's insane.

I got Attack & Release. I didn't like 4 or 5 of the tracks but their earlier albums are very enjoyable.

alienlurkshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »

that just enraged me
RIP Van

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 08:51:58 PM »
I have their first album, The Big Come Up. It's good, I like the energy that these guys have in their music.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.