Author Topic: wiping your butt  (Read 204698 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
Re: wiping your butt
« Reply #570 on: March 03, 2020, 09:43:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Also, I don’t flush my TP and wipes I throw them out. Don’t want to clog any pipes.
[close]

do you catch your poo before it hits the water too

Yo you shit in your hand bro

The part where she says you put your shit in the trash like a dog lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gexjlM-jjEc
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:44:53 AM by Abyss1 »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #571 on: March 03, 2020, 10:07:49 AM »
Bonus with a bidet. Since people are losing their minds and buying up all the toilet paper because corona virus, you can make your tp last longer or if need be just use a wash cloth to dry your ass after rinsing your brown eye well.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #572 on: March 03, 2020, 10:52:13 AM »
My mother in law is from SE asia and has been staying with us. I couldn't figure out why the bathroom always smelled like shit, and it was because she puts her shitty TP in the garbage. Had to have the wife talk to her. We got pipes and you aren't squatting over a hole, fucking flush it.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #573 on: March 11, 2020, 02:32:50 PM »
My mother in law is from SE asia and has been staying with us. I couldn't figure out why the bathroom always smelled like shit, and it was because she puts her shitty TP in the garbage. Had to have the wife talk to her. We got pipes and you aren't squatting over a hole, fucking flush it.

Dude, my sister in law did this while visiting from the carribean and it drove me insane. I told my wife to confront her and she says, "She's doing it to save the planet and is offended you asked her to flush it".

Fuck the planet, flush your TP or GTFO.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #574 on: March 12, 2020, 12:38:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude, my sister in law did this while visiting from the carribean and it drove me insane. I told my wife to confront her and she says, "She's doing it to save the planet and is offended you asked her to flush it".

At least they dont come out like borat with the bag.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #575 on: March 12, 2020, 09:33:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
  At least they dont come out like borat with the bag.

Bag is better. Either do everything in the bag or everything in the bowl, none of that partial shit....

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #576 on: March 19, 2020, 01:18:11 AM »
Well....?

Why is this thread not popin'?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #577 on: March 19, 2020, 05:46:09 AM »
i've seen articles popping up lately how we should have all been using bidets all along. so this is one conclusion to make out of a pandemic.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2020, 03:29:44 AM »

I seen bogs in the Philippines and no shit there’s a plastic drum full of water and a fucking ladle. You pour the water down your back and it runs down to your arsehole.

I couldn’t do it

I do rate those squat bogs though, the shit just seems to fall out of my arse, no pushing required
listen to cosmic psychos

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #579 on: May 28, 2020, 10:06:23 AM »
Installed a bidet at home and it takes some getting used to. It’s been nice but, shitting at work and they don’t have wet wipes and just dry wiping feels disgusting.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #580 on: May 28, 2020, 08:07:08 PM »
Ah I tried wet wipes once but it hurt my butthole, I got real bad skin irritation.
What brand do you have?
listen to cosmic psychos

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #581 on: May 28, 2020, 10:05:50 PM »
Ah I tried wet wipes once but it hurt my butthole, I got real bad skin irritation.
What brand do you have?
I used the Costco and Target brand baby wipes. Haven’t had any irritation.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #582 on: May 28, 2020, 10:55:53 PM »
Installed a bidet at home and it takes some getting used to. It’s been nice but, shitting at work and they don’t have wet wipes and just dry wiping feels disgusting.

Bidets are were it's at. Had it on my list of things to buy before the pandemic and as soon as the TP situation started happening, I bought one from Home Depot. Love it. Cheers on that.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #583 on: May 28, 2020, 10:57:01 PM »
Expand Quote
What brand do you have?
[close]
I used the Costco and Target brand baby wipes. Haven’t had any irritation.

Those are great but also recommended Charmin brand wipes from Target. If you're on a budget, try the wipes from Aldi, if you have one if your area.

fake nollie.sk8er

• Rep: -37
« Reply #584 on: June 10, 2020, 04:26:13 PM »
I get my dog to do it.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #585 on: June 12, 2020, 07:56:23 PM »
Maybe it’s my ass, I can’t find anything in Australia that works for me. That’s a lie I uh get no irritation using the wet wipes you get from nene chicken but if I go there on the regs I’ll get real fat
listen to cosmic psychos

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #586 on: June 17, 2020, 03:55:38 PM »
you ever go to sit and the toilet seats up and you fall in a little bit . it’s a terrible feeling
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #587 on: June 17, 2020, 08:21:08 PM »
Sometimes in park toilets they remove the
seat. I figure it’s for heads on dope - get too comfy they might nod off on the shitter

You seen those bogs in Paris where the toilet retracts into the wall and the whole cubicle steam cleans itself after each punter
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #588 on: June 17, 2020, 11:42:22 PM »
Bro... Yesterday I took a dump in a gross, nasty gym bath room. Would rather not to, but it was heavy squat and deadlift day so..

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #589 on: July 10, 2020, 09:00:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bidets are were it's at. Had it on my list of things to buy before the pandemic and as soon as the TP situation started happening, I bought one from Home Depot. Love it. Cheers on that.

I am also now forced to roll into the bidet market and have been researching the topic heavily. May I ask you two gentlemen which brand and type of bidet you opted for? Was it a bidet attachment? Bidet seat? Handheld bidet? Or are you big spenders who could afford to install a whole new Toto Bidet toilet?

I am forced to go the non-electric bidet route due to a lack of electrical outlets in my apt's bathroom....
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #590 on: September 12, 2020, 03:43:28 AM »
Double ply. Four squares. Until it looks like the previous wipe was sufficient. Wash that shit good in the shower everyday. I’m 46 but i only got like 3 hairs on my back so no jungle back there or nothin’.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #591 on: March 09, 2021, 08:15:56 AM »
i like to weigh myself after i poop to see how heavy said poop was .. typing this while pooping .. will edit soon

Fhk

« Reply #592 on: March 09, 2021, 01:50:18 PM »
i like to weigh myself after i poop to see how heavy said poop was .. typing this while pooping .. will edit soon
Fuck yes! I like to guess the difference too! Such a fun little game..keep us posted

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #593 on: March 26, 2021, 09:54:49 PM »
it’s a catch 22 that you have to wipe to know it could’ve been a non wiper

Fhk

« Reply #594 on: March 27, 2021, 07:26:32 AM »
it’s a catch 22 that you have to wipe to know it could’ve been a non wiper
Good point..Have you had any drastic before/after weight differences?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
« Reply #595 on: March 28, 2021, 07:58:35 PM »
its not wiping, but, if any y'all don't know the trick to stop dick leak after taking a leak, I learned recently and will share.

After pissing, press up under the ballsack, the perineum, and any leftover piss that might normally leak down your pant leg or leave a piss mark, either shoots right out into the can or gets sucked back in. No more shaking and still leaking. As a commando, this shit has been a game changer.

shalom
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #596 on: March 29, 2021, 03:23:04 PM »
Whoa

I’m trying it
Bummed, I already got up and pissed but yeah I am back in bed and I can feel a little bit of piss on my leg
Soo keen to try it
listen to cosmic psychos

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
« Reply #597 on: March 29, 2021, 05:33:21 PM »
Whoa

I’m trying it
Bummed, I already got up and pissed but yeah I am back in bed and I can feel a little bit of piss on my leg
Soo keen to try it

ya dawg. piss on the leg sucks. I was taking a supplement last year that turned my piss yellow/orange and it definitely stained a few pairs of light colored pants. I stopped those vitamins but this trick has been the shit. no more piss leg in bed means doing less laundry too. all around victory
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #598 on: March 29, 2021, 09:39:09 PM »
real confession: i sit to pee at home

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #599 on: April 06, 2021, 07:30:45 PM »
i sit to pee like 70% of the time cmon man its 2021