Author Topic: wiping your butt  (Read 204691 times)

bob george

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
Re: wiping your butt
« Reply #600 on: April 06, 2021, 11:24:20 PM »
its not wiping, but, if any y'all don't know the trick to stop dick leak after taking a leak, I learned recently and will share.

After pissing, press up under the ballsack, the perineum, and any leftover piss that might normally leak down your pant leg or leave a piss mark, either shoots right out into the can or gets sucked back in. No more shaking and still leaking. As a commando, this shit has been a game changer.

shalom

holy shit, i cannot wait to try this! this is the bane of my existence and i never knew if everybody was dealing with this or if my piss zone was broken. i've been having to dab myself dry with toilet paper which just makes me feel like i don't know how to piss. i hope this is works.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #601 on: April 21, 2021, 11:37:51 AM »
How do you think Brink wipes his butt? With candles?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #602 on: April 22, 2021, 11:35:36 AM »
How do you think Brink wipes his butt? With candles?

over zoom with him sending $50 on cash app  :D

Sleezus Yikes

• Rep: 66
« Reply #603 on: April 23, 2021, 07:36:26 AM »
Brink had intially responded to that inquiry.
It read "TP then wet wipes, if you must know". I'm sure he accidentally left out the Zoom part.
there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #604 on: April 23, 2021, 09:40:52 AM »
I just want to say , about 10-15 years ago, this thread genuinely changed my perception of ass wiping, and I am forever in a debt of gratitude

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #605 on: May 03, 2021, 03:58:17 AM »
Always front to back. Always check if the paper is clean before you pull your pants up

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #606 on: May 05, 2021, 08:56:15 PM »
Always front to back. Always check if the paper is clean before you pull your pants up

Yes, solid basics.

Jewel Runner

« Reply #607 on: May 06, 2021, 04:33:40 AM »
Expand Quote
its not wiping, but, if any y'all don't know the trick to stop dick leak after taking a leak, I learned recently and will share.

After pissing, press up under the ballsack, the perineum, and any leftover piss that might normally leak down your pant leg or leave a piss mark, either shoots right out into the can or gets sucked back in. No more shaking and still leaking. As a commando, this shit has been a game changer.

shalom
[close]

holy shit, i cannot wait to try this! this is the bane of my existence and i never knew if everybody was dealing with this or if my piss zone was broken. i've been having to dab myself dry with toilet paper which just makes me feel like i don't know how to piss. i hope this is works.

Did it work??? I'm also trying this next time i pee and will give you guys an update

nevrwasben

« Reply #608 on: May 06, 2021, 04:30:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

shalom
[close]

[close]

Did it work??? I'm also trying this next time i pee and will give you guys an update
I tried
No luck

Jewel Runner

« Reply #609 on: May 07, 2021, 02:48:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

shalom
[close]

[close]

[close]
I tried
No luck

Same here

We need more instructions

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #610 on: May 16, 2021, 04:56:06 PM »
Like directly under your balls in the middle of between your legs, if you feel around up there you’ll feel like a tube or something the piss must go through this tube, anyway you’ll know when you touch it cause it feels funny like a nerve or something

Anyway just push on that, it definitely works I tried it the other day
listen to cosmic psychos

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #611 on: May 16, 2021, 08:19:25 PM »
Like directly under your balls in the middle of between your legs, if you feel around up there you’ll feel like a tube or something the piss must go through this tube, anyway you’ll know when you touch it cause it feels funny like a nerve or something

it for sure works, like not the same every time, but definetly helps draining the lizard.

to quote the great neen williams:

figure it out.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #612 on: May 17, 2021, 05:29:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it for sure works, like not the same every time, but definetly helps draining the lizard.

to quote the great neen williams:

figure it out.

wasn't about to explain it further. thank you. ha ha ha push up and 1 shake.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #613 on: May 18, 2021, 02:49:06 PM »
So I’m guessing some people don’t have this issue what’s the go you guys reckon if I do boy kegels it might go away on its own? Sounds right, anyway?
listen to cosmic psychos

nevrwasben

« Reply #614 on: May 18, 2021, 04:09:23 PM »
So I’m guessing some people don’t have this issue what’s the go you guys reckon if I do boy kegels it might go away on its own? Sounds right, anyway?
Sounds right.
I should too.
I mean, shit, you can do them anywhere; so why not?!
Also, I was trying to get on the regimen of pausing the piss after I start and still have a lot in there for a 5 count at least and try to do that 2-3 times in one piss; that helps strengthen too, or so I convinced myself.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #615 on: November 25, 2021, 11:24:48 PM »
Posting in an important thread.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #616 on: November 29, 2021, 04:50:53 AM »
Posting in an important thread.

Thank you for your service!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #617 on: November 29, 2021, 06:31:55 AM »
i just wiped my butt very successfully.

my setup:

toilet(seat down)
store brand premium 4-layered for the pre-wipe, love how solid, yet soft these feel.
tempo flushable wet wipes pink special edition, very soft, very clean. pack comes with an actual hard lid so you can close it properly and prevent drying out. awesome.

my ass feels like it's been licked clean by the hottest chicks after they chewed on rose and lavender petals. so sick. 

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #618 on: November 30, 2021, 07:18:20 AM »

After I thought I was done having a piss in my backyard, I just gave a push with my finger over my jeans in the general area and was pleased with the additional squirt of piss that shot out. Y'all are fucking piss geniuses.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #619 on: November 30, 2021, 07:20:48 AM »
Wish everybody good shitting.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #620 on: November 30, 2021, 09:07:49 AM »
THANKS, G. i enjoy shitting at home while remote working.
otherwise, i'm concerned about wasting my own resources.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #621 on: December 04, 2021, 03:32:20 AM »
I just ound out one of my good friends is a stand up wiper and I dont think ill ever see him in the same light again. weird cunt

nevrwasben

« Reply #622 on: December 05, 2021, 09:37:26 PM »
I just ound out one of my good friends is a stand up wiper and I dont think ill ever see him in the same light again. weird cunt
It’s all about the angles man.
Most of the job gets done sitting down, and a few more wipes standing to make sure you got it all…

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #623 on: December 06, 2021, 04:55:09 PM »
I always say a little prayer pre-wipe which goes:

Hallowed be thy name, God, who formed human beings with wisdom and created them with openings and hollows. If one of these openings were ruptured or one of them sealed. It would be impossible to stand before You and survive. Blessed are You, God who heals all flesh and acts wondrously.
The LORD shall strike down any man who ruptures his openings and hollows before His throne.

Then wipe.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #624 on: December 06, 2021, 06:21:20 PM »
bathroom prayer

Thank you Lord for letting me go to
The bath room,
I pray you deliver my shit Thru
the Pipe
so it can be of use to an animal
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #625 on: December 07, 2021, 11:28:20 AM »
Never thought I would post in this thread, but you might pray that some future archaeologist might find your shit interesting (and probably also your wiping habits):

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/10/211013114028.htm
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/oct/14/sophisticated-ancient-faeces-shows-humans-enjoyed-beer-and-blue-cheese-2700-years-ago

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #626 on: December 07, 2021, 06:22:44 PM »
sophisticated ancient feces is a pretty good name for a very shitty band

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #627 on: December 18, 2021, 01:42:19 AM »
Any tips for not busting a nut soo soon penis genius’?

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #628 on: December 18, 2021, 07:33:07 AM »
Any tips for not busting a nut soo soon penis genius’?

Don't stick a finger up your ass when you wipe.

SSBS1080CBBSNP

• Rep: 18
« Reply #629 on: January 28, 2022, 04:01:48 PM »
My ass recently switched from 24/7 coffee shits to solid loafs. I now look down at the toilet with pride after each load. My coffee intake remains excessive and I do not know what to attribute this stool improvement to. Anyways, it’s good to be back down to two sheets per wipe.