Author Topic: wiping your butt  (Read 204748 times)

SSBS1080CBBSNP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
Re: wiping your butt
« Reply #630 on: January 28, 2022, 04:05:27 PM »
My ass recently switched from 24/7 coffee shits to solid loafs. I now look down at the toilet with pride after each load. My coffee intake remains excessive and I do not know what to attribute this stool improvement to. Anyways, it’s good to be back down to two sheets per wipe.

SSBS1080CBBSNP

« Reply #631 on: January 28, 2022, 04:07:07 PM »
My ass recently switched from 24/7 coffee shits to solid loafs. I now look down at the toilet with pride after each load. My coffee intake remains excessive and I do not know what to attribute this stool improvement to. Anyways, it’s good to be back down to two sheets per wipe.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #632 on: January 28, 2022, 05:09:25 PM »
I immediately installed a bidet in my new apartment. I'm kind of bummed because the stream is to weak and I can't make it stronger. Either I get used to it or I gotta buy and install a different one. It's still infinitely better than dry tp.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #633 on: January 31, 2022, 04:06:51 PM »

probably added fiber to your diet without knowing?

SSBS1080CBBSNP

« Reply #634 on: January 31, 2022, 04:26:15 PM »
You’re probably right about the fiber. I should’ve started eating apples a while ago. A weak bidet stream sounds like a bummer L33t but glad it’s better than tp. I want to try one this new year.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #635 on: February 22, 2022, 06:05:51 AM »
I immediately installed a bidet in my new apartment. I'm kind of bummed because the stream is to weak and I can't make it stronger. Either I get used to it or I gotta buy and install a different one. It's still infinitely better than dry tp.

Huh, it's odd. Installed a bidet in all six of the apartments we've had. Weak water pressure was never an issue. Probably a stupid question, but is the shutoff valve fully opened? Also, are the little plastic flow restrictors in the hoses facing the correct way? What is the brand of the Bidet?
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #636 on: February 23, 2022, 02:01:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Huh, it's odd. Installed a bidet in all six of the apartments we've had. Weak water pressure was never an issue. Probably a stupid question, but is the shutoff valve fully opened? Also, are the little plastic flow restrictors in the hoses facing the correct way? What is the brand of the Bidet?
Everything is cool. It's not like it's just dribbling water. It's just less pressure than my last one. It also could be the brand. I mean, I only spent $20 on it. I'm gonna keep running it because it's not a real problem.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #637 on: February 24, 2022, 11:17:42 AM »

Big up for the bidet.

As a bidet fan I had my fair share of weak streams.
Most of the times I just had to press my thumb against the faucet.
Smaller cross section = higher velocity and yada yada.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #638 on: March 12, 2022, 01:14:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Big up for the bidet.

At my current location the stream is strong, biblically so. I don't want to name any names @Freelancevagrant but I hear tell you can give yourself an enema with enough practice. Haven't had satisfaction yet, perhaps there's a technique. May be beneficial to lighten up before a session to shave some precious grams, seeing as people willingly shell out 40 extra dollars for Thunder Ti's when it only saves 16 grams (for both trucks) over the hollows.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2022, 02:23:22 AM »
Life hack: you can use hollow axles to smoke weed as adaptors to increase the stream pressure of your bidet.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2022, 10:53:52 AM »
This has probably been discussed ad nauseam, but regardless... I've recently been informed by a close friend that wiping with your arm between your legs is a massive faux pas. Thoughts?

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2022, 05:49:54 PM »
This has probably been discussed ad nauseam, but regardless... I've recently been informed by a close friend that wiping with your arm between your legs is a massive faux pas. Thoughts?

I do it both ways each time.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2022, 06:27:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Big up for the bidet.

[close]

At my current location the stream is strong, biblically so. I don't want to name any names @Freelancevagrant but I hear tell you can give yourself an enema with enough practice. Haven't had satisfaction yet, perhaps there's a technique. May be beneficial to lighten up before a session to shave some precious grams, seeing as people willingly shell out 40 extra dollars for Thunder Ti's when it only saves 16 grams (for both trucks) over the hollows.

Thats not true, at least not for 148 and 149. 148 tits are ~310g, hollow lights are around 330. Almost the same for 149. Might be less of a difference with 147, I had a single tit of those but never paired it and now I can't find it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ChbdKVD-6Qm3zTeYdh7qAlVyhdog6PC/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y92XL6qGT4mJ67IdzbaeVtJPsp2kkqDe/view?usp=drivesdk

(I have an album full of these for most of the trucks in my collection but it's incomplete and not labeled so unless you know what model everything is it's kinda useless)

It is true that the majority of the weight savings in most trucks comes from the forged plates which I assume is down to being able to less material and achieve the same strength. Really though as long as it's between 310-340 it feels more or less the same to me weight wise. The only stuff that's super noticeable on a trick to trick basis are mag lights and Ti-hangers. Anyone obsessed with weight should really just get mag lights, Tensor won that game a long time ago.

I know this isn't the right forum or section but that's one of those oddly specific questions that I happen to have a way too detailed answer to haha.

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #643 on: March 27, 2022, 06:31:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Big up for the bidet.

[close]

[close]

Thats not true, at least not for 148 and 149. 148 tits are ~310g, hollow lights are around 330. Almost the same for 149. Might be less of a difference with 147, I had a single tit of those but never paired it and now I can't find it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ChbdKVD-6Qm3zTeYdh7qAlVyhdog6PC/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y92XL6qGT4mJ67IdzbaeVtJPsp2kkqDe/view?usp=drivesdk

(I have an album full of these for most of the trucks in my collection but it's incomplete and not labeled so unless you know what model everything is it's kinda useless)

It is true that the majority of the weight savings in most trucks comes from the forged plates which I assume is down to being able to less material and achieve the same strength. Really though as long as it's between 310-340 it feels more or less the same to me weight wise. The only stuff that's super noticeable on a trick to trick basis are mag lights and Ti-hangers. Anyone obsessed with weight should really just get mag lights, Tensor won that game a long time ago.

I know this isn't the right forum or section but that's one of those oddly specific questions that I happen to have a way too detailed answer to haha.

Ah, my titanium 149's Thunders started out at 335 and 332, which is often more than the hollows. I don't know why, as the axles are defiantly titanium. The baseplates both weigh 70 grams, so the extra meat must be on the hanger.

When comparing weights I went with Skatewarehouse as a source, their chart has since link rotted, so the next best is tactics:

Hollows:

Ti:

The difference is 11.8 grams. Even less than we both thought, but that's just with the trucks they weighed. I guess it comes down to luck of the draw.  :-\

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #644 on: March 27, 2022, 06:40:11 AM »
Wait, I just realize that’s only for one truck, holy shit I need a new brain. My bad.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #645 on: March 27, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Big up for the bidet.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ah, my titanium 149's Thunders started out at 335 and 332, which is often more than the hollows. I don't know why, as the axles are defiantly titanium. The baseplates both weigh 70 grams, so the extra meat must be on the hanger.

When comparing weights I went with Skatewarehouse as a source, their chart has since link rotted, so the next best is tactics:

Hollows:

Ti:

The difference is 11.8 grams. Even less than we both thought, but that's just with the trucks they weighed. I guess it comes down to luck of the draw.  :-\

Are they forged baseplates or did you get some kind of team titanium with cast plates? The difference on thunders is around 19-20g per plate so they should be around 335 with cast plates. For what it's worth my 149 tits were 315 out of the box.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ezu4mxk9zGQyxkTL7YsiSVOBj6osy20V/view?usp=drivesdk

Tactics is off on a lot of their measurements and not just trucks, ditto SW. Always best to check yourself if you're able, but really it's pretty negligible with trucks and mostly marketing. I have my doubts that most people would be able to even tell the difference until you get over an ounce in savings... Also your deck weighs like twice as much as your trucks so you can actually save a lot more weight changing that out.

I did find a pic ofcthe 147 tits and they're 285g. Im looking for a set of hollows but I'm not sure if I ever had them in 147. Standards are 337 though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VqWfglT3qR52LuS1EaBf44fhyWa3nh_6/view?usp=drivesdk

Heres the album if you get bored and want to compare, but like I said Its not really labeled so I'm not sure how useful it will be. If you ever have a request or there's something obscure you're curious about feel free to ask, there might even some navigators and titans buried in there somewhere haha

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UTvajxKIpRwgNYgB3dAZvoYt5d_tolmn
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 09:02:25 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #646 on: May 02, 2022, 01:36:20 AM »
i go skiing position to wipe.  not shoving my hand down the bog, fuck dat.  cross contamination if my hand touches the bowl or seat

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #647 on: May 02, 2022, 01:40:42 AM »
i go skiing position to wipe.  not shoving my hand down the bog, fuck dat

Team Ski !!!

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #648 on: May 02, 2022, 01:42:02 AM »
Expand Quote
i go skiing position to wipe.  not shoving my hand down the bog, fuck dat
[close]

Team Ski !!!

peace and fucking  8)

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #649 on: May 03, 2022, 05:34:47 PM »
 Would y'all suggest Mob or Jessup?

switchfakie

« Reply #650 on: November 12, 2022, 09:15:31 PM »
i dont wipe my butt i hose it down with my bidet

BallparkFrank

• Rep: 11
« Reply #651 on: December 04, 2022, 09:59:35 AM »
YES bidets, just tried one for the first time a couple months at an Airbnb. I was actually terrified to feel the water hit my butthole and I definitely jumped a little the first few times I used it, but after going back to my bidet-less home and using paper again, I must say I miss it terribly.

Perforated Opinions

• Rep: -198
« Reply #652 on: December 05, 2022, 06:51:24 PM »
Your supposed to use three fingers. Move your thumb out the way. Wipe Up, down, sideways maybe.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 07:08:44 PM by Perforated Opinions »

absolut__unit

• Rep: 0
  • Super cool. FEELING: Sleepy
« Reply #653 on: December 14, 2022, 02:46:07 PM »
when i wipe my butt, i grabs a wad of toilet paper, fold it but NOT TOO SMALL so i dont get shit on my hands. then i wipe, then flush, etc etc :P :P
HEYAAA - Vic

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #654 on: December 14, 2022, 06:23:29 PM »
I've been considering a bidet for my apartment although I've heard horror stories about them causing a flood. I have people living below me so that would be very lame.

I do have one of these bad boys which is great for really getting in there and pressure washing the bhole but it's not an every shit solution.

ChompskyHonk

• Rep: 8
  • flow state in the bruh dimension
« Reply #655 on: December 14, 2022, 07:37:06 PM »
what's the consensus on baby wipes here? personally if i'm shitting and have access to them i will most certainly use them to ensure that my chocolate starfish is spotless before abdicating the porcelain throne.

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 101
« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2022, 03:22:50 AM »
what's the consensus on baby wipes here? personally if i'm shitting and have access to them i will most certainly use them to ensure that my chocolate starfish is spotless before abdicating the porcelain throne.

Yes! TP, baby wipes and then some TP again to have it dry... I hate the feeling of cleaning with wipes and then put my boxers on

chronicbackpain

• Rep: 156
« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2022, 03:42:55 AM »
That smell is too weird and it’s supposedly bad to flush them. If I need to, I do a 2-minute shower focusing on ass/genitals and a quick clean of the armpits. If I’m just staying in, I’m satisfied with Charmin. I had some Angel Soft, since it was on sale, and those ridges tore up my butthole.

Anyone use environmentally friendly toilet paper that doesn’t feel like getting banged by Paper Mario?

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2022, 07:16:24 AM »

Baby wipes are awful. Me and my girl used them to wipe my son's ass whenever we changed diapers.
I usually put them in the diaper and then threw the diaper in a bin, but my girl flushed them down.
After some time we were experiencing some very bad issues when we tried to flush our toilet.
It got so bad that once my chocolate warhead that I dropped in there came flushing up in the shower since both drainage systems of the toilet and the shower were connected.

Turns out something was clogging up our sewage pipes.

I was at work when my girl called the sewer cleaners and they unclogged they sewage pipes using something like a powerwash hose.

When they checked on what had caused the sewage lines to clog up, they just found a ball of babywipes and some used condoms followed soon after.

So, she stood there completely embarrassed when they found the evidence. We both learned our lessons: Don't flush down babywipe. And after a successful mount, just throw the rubber in the bin.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #659 on: January 22, 2023, 03:56:48 AM »
I've been considering a bidet for my apartment although I've heard horror stories about them causing a flood. I have people living below me so that would be very lame.

I do have one of these bad boys which is great for really getting in there and pressure washing the bhole but it's not an every shit solution.

Bum gun!
listen to cosmic psychos