Author Topic: wiping your butt  (Read 204669 times)

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
Re: wiping your butt
« Reply #660 on: January 23, 2023, 11:23:27 AM »
Squatty potties are the shit

ChompskyHonk

• Rep: 8
  • flow state in the bruh dimension
« Reply #661 on: January 24, 2023, 01:05:42 PM »
what's the worst thing y'all have used to replace toilet paper when you don't have any? the furthest I've gone in searching for a suitable supplement is a paper towel, but thats not too bad. just feels like slightly grittier single ply

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #662 on: January 25, 2023, 02:23:05 PM »
what's the worst thing y'all have used to replace toilet paper when you don't have any? the furthest I've gone in searching for a suitable supplement is a paper towel, but thats not too bad. just feels like slightly grittier single ply

Once I was shitting in the mountains and I had no tp but luckily I had a couple of used boxers in the trunk of my car... wiped with 'em and left them there

Not the worst thing but probably the only reason I used something other than tp

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #663 on: January 26, 2023, 03:08:51 AM »
One time I shit in a bucket and my mum found it
listen to cosmic psychos

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #664 on: January 30, 2023, 05:27:06 AM »
I’m sure you can stock up on masks from the clearance section of your favorite board company.

Soft material too.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #665 on: January 30, 2023, 04:26:10 PM »
I’m sure you can stock up on masks from the clearance section of your favorite board company.

Soft material too.

A year or so ago I was working in an office that had some issues with the locals so the bathrooms were locked with a code. I was walking up the stairs and discovered someone had pooped on the floor and looks to have wiped using a mask which was left perched on top of the excrement. I still have pictures somewhere.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #666 on: January 30, 2023, 04:30:34 PM »
Expand Quote

Soft material too.
[close]

A year or so ago I was working in an office that had some issues with the locals so the bathrooms were locked with a code. I was walking up the stairs and discovered someone had pooped on the floor and looks to have wiped using a mask which was left perched on top of the excrement. I still have pictures somewhere.

Lemme guess… Bay Area?
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #667 on: January 31, 2023, 05:20:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Soft material too.
[close]

[close]

Lemme guess… Bay Area?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_7cvlPEJAA

Resident Jeff

• Rep: 20
« Reply #668 on: January 31, 2023, 09:34:47 PM »

I once had to use the actual toilet roll, can’t remember if it was at someone’s place or a public toilet, I got the initial wipe done with the last of the roll before noticing I had no backup.

I was smart about it though, tore it into little strips then kinda mashed it back together to make it softer. It got the job done without too much fuss.
Sure I could’ve used a sock, but I’m not sacrificing my socks for that, I love my socks.
Reschs Refreshes

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #669 on: March 02, 2023, 02:39:39 PM »
I pride myself in being prepared and I remember the disappointment I felt using kleenex which I had been carrying around for months in my skate bag…….

Sometimes too soft doesn’t work……

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #670 on: March 02, 2023, 04:20:59 PM »
I used to carry around the accessory pack from an MRE which includes a packet of toilet paper and other useful items. Definitely came in handy once or twice.

chronicbackpain

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #671 on: March 04, 2023, 05:21:41 AM »
I bought two bidets. The first one had temperature control but the sink line was blocked by cabinet shit. I put that downstairs and got a cold water one that just splits the water line into bidet/toilet bowl. You aren’t getting toilet bowl water:

LUXE Bidet NEO 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment (Blue) https://a.co/d/cj4Ld4W

They’re under $40, so it’s worth it. A medication was making me vomit/shit so much that I was bleeding from both ends. I got it because I thought I was wiping too hard, which wasn’t the case. At least, I’m saving on toilet paper now.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #672 on: March 04, 2023, 08:15:11 PM »
I bought two bidets. The first one had temperature control but the sink line was blocked by cabinet shit. I put that downstairs and got a cold water one that just splits the water line into bidet/toilet bowl. You aren’t getting toilet bowl water:

LUXE Bidet NEO 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment (Blue) https://a.co/d/cj4Ld4W

They’re under $40, so it’s worth it. A medication was making me vomit/shit so much that I was bleeding from both ends. I got it because I thought I was wiping too hard, which wasn’t the case. At least, I’m saving on toilet paper now.

down bad for this to elevate my butt crack hygiene to unseen levels.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #673 on: March 20, 2023, 12:32:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I've wanted a bidet for a while but the recent south park episode pushed me over the edge. Hello Tushy had a Two pack deal with the hot water option (hot water is necessary) It's so nice I feel like a savage when I have to shit without it now.

ChompskyHonk

• Rep: 8
  • flow state in the bruh dimension
« Reply #674 on: March 21, 2023, 08:32:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I've wanted a bidet for a while but the recent south park episode pushed me over the edge. Hello Tushy had a Two pack deal with the hot water option (hot water is necessary) It's so nice I feel like a savage when I have to shit without it now.

I need that. I'm tryna be like Randy Marsh with a nice little bidet so every time I shit I feel like a swanky bourgeois fuckface

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #675 on: March 23, 2023, 06:16:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I need that. I'm tryna be like Randy Marsh with a nice little bidet so every time I shit I feel like a swanky bourgeois fuckface

I don't really feel swanky when I use it. But I do feel clean.

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -26
« Reply #676 on: October 03, 2023, 09:27:54 PM »
One time I shit in a bucket and my mum found it

Damn! you're this guy?!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/d28b2_-9aQM

mrselfdestruct

• Rep: -5
  • fresh
« Reply #677 on: November 09, 2023, 06:21:38 AM »
i honestly just ball the paper up. is this based?
Mrs Elf is a pretty cool name.

And Mrs Elf destructing is even cooler.

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -26
« Reply #678 on: November 09, 2023, 07:29:54 AM »
I have almost completely moved to bidet

turdtastic

• Rep: 47
« Reply #679 on: November 12, 2023, 11:07:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

My wife just bought us a bidet.
I refuse to use it.
I don’t want to have to dry my hairy ass off with toilet paper and get little paper dingles all up in there.
Seems weird to me.
Ima stay savage and keep with the paper.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #680 on: November 27, 2023, 09:49:24 AM »
 I have a walk-in bidet.

Garbage Collector

• Rep: 4
« Reply #681 on: January 10, 2024, 04:35:58 PM »
IBS warrior here. sometimes i shit blood. im sober. sometimes i shit six times in a given day

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 41
« Reply #682 on: February 29, 2024, 09:33:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I refuse to use it.
I don’t want to have to dry my hairy ass off with toilet paper and get little paper dingles all up in there.
Seems weird to me.

The dingle struggle is real with the bidet, but I can't go back. Spray down real good and then use a soft baby wipe.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #683 on: February 29, 2024, 11:50:37 PM »
Wash it well with soap and wipe down with a dedicated butt towel. Feels like a dream.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2024, 08:32:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I refuse to use it.
Seems weird to me.
[close]

The dingle struggle is real with the bidet, but I can't go back. Spray down real good and then use a soft baby wipe.
Boutta cop my first bidet this month, failed to account for this possibility. I feel a dedicated roll of paper towels for drying is the move here.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #685 on: March 04, 2024, 11:46:15 AM »
I want a bidet but seems a little weird to get one as a single guy living alone

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #686 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:29 AM »
I want a bidet but seems a little weird to get one as a single guy living alone
…… why?