Author Topic: Trying to join the mile-high club...  (Read 3061 times)

dudebro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Trying to join the mile-high club...
« on: June 18, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
So I'm going on vacation for five days with my girlfriend. My departing flight leaves early tomorrow morning and our return flight is a red eye leaving at 12:30 am, just after midnight. I figure the return flight is going to be my best bet. So far the plan in my head is to have one of us head to the bathroom when its pretty quiet and everyone is sleeping and pretend they're sick or something is wrong if someone notices them. Then the other person goes back to check on them and slips into the bathroom. It's pretty small in there and I think its going to be kind of tough to work in that space. I don't know if i'll be able to "finish" but i think i'll be able to give it the ol' "in out in out" for a bit real quick before anyone becomes suspicious. Has anyone else attempted this and been successful? Anyone got any tips? I'll let you guys know how it goes...
one-upping is rad.  so is beaming.  both so unquestionably identify the kooks...saves a lot of wasted time/small talk.  you instantly know who to avoid.

frisco

Re: Trying to join the mile-high club...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 07:25:00 PM »
thatll be epic as fuck, keep us posted, i asked this girl if she was down when we were flying to calgary, needless to say we were better friends and hadnt even fucked yet so it reeaalllly put a damper on our friendship

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »
i already told yall, if you wanna join the mile high club, just hire a hooker in denver
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

dudebro

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »
i already told yall, if you wanna join the mile high club, just hire a hooker in denver

that would be easier, but less of an accomplishment
one-upping is rad.  so is beaming.  both so unquestionably identify the kooks...saves a lot of wasted time/small talk.  you instantly know who to avoid.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 07:34:22 PM »
in todays fast paced dog eat dog world, an accomplisment can be bought online. so why bother?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

dudebro

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »
well with that logic, why do anything?

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »
i masturbated in an airplane bathroom once. does that count?
I used to post

loophole

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »
i made out with a girl in an airplane restroom two years back- it doesn't count for the club, but i can vouch for how difficult it is maneuvering in that can with two people. but it's really fun.

i masturbated in an airplane bathroom once. does that count?
did that too, once.
and no, that doesn't count either.
but when i did it the plane hit turbulence, which was hilarious.

dudebro

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 09:05:13 AM »
Unfortunately I have some bad news to report. The shit didn't go down. First of all, I was seriously dead tired from 5 days of constantly doing shit (skating, eating, partying, not sleeping). I took a red-eye flight home so my plan was to try to make it happen when everyone was falling asleep, but we ended being included in that group of sleeping people. Also our seats were right in the middle of the plane a few rows away from the middle bathrooms so everyone would have seen us going in there. I think you pretty much have to be near the back for it to happen.

PS. I was relaying this story to my female co-worker and she told me that she's fucked on an airplane before. She said her and her old boyfriend were near the back and as soon as the pilot said it was ok for everyone to remove their seatbelts they went into the back bathrooms. She also said they filmed it. This bitch is down.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
damn dude, i was pulling for you but you fell asleep at the wheel so to speak.

i don't know why people try to be all discrete about fucking on the plane?  just walk into the bathroom together and get busy.  its not like their going to report you to the pilot, force a landing, then arrest you for it.  all the guys on the plane will be silently cheering for you, while the women on the plane will probably be envious and wondering why their boyfriends/husbands isn't trying to have kinky sex with them. 

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 09:30:28 AM »
Those comments about masterbation have got me thinking

There are plenty of dudes on that Mir space station, locked up there with no female companionship

So how does wanking work in zero gravity? It sounds like it has the potential to get really fucking disgusting, but is that enough to put one off? Is there a risk of UFO's (unidentified flying ooze) up there? OR did that toilet break down from the sheer volume of crusted socks optimistically flushed down it?

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »

There are plenty of dudes on that Mir space station, locked up there with no female companionship

So how does wanking work in zero gravity? It sounds like it has the potential to get really fucking disgusting, but is that enough to put one off? Is there a risk of UFO's (unidentified flying ooze) up there? OR did that toilet break down from the sheer volume of crusted socks optimistically flushed down it?

Space-age pocket pussies

loophole

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »
i remember seeing a program on discov about space-fucking. there was this whole equipped room with braces and everything. kinda strange, but also, kinda rad.

dudebro

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 09:54:49 AM »
damn dude, i was pulling for you but you fell asleep at the wheel so to speak.

i don't know why people try to be all discrete about fucking on the plane?  just walk into the bathroom together and get busy.  its not like their going to report you to the pilot, force a landing, then arrest you for it.  all the guys on the plane will be silently cheering for you, while the women on the plane will probably be envious and wondering why their boyfriends/husbands isn't trying to have kinky sex with them. 

thanks for rooting for me. i guess maybe we could've just got gnarly and went for it but i was seriously barely able to keep my eyes open even before we got on the plane and then when i saw where our seats were i pretty much gave up on going for it, and if i was feeling that way you can probably imagine how much the lady was into it.... the only other option was maybe being lucky enough to not have someone sitting in our row so we could just throw a blanket over our lower halves and be discrete. there will be other opportunities. you're probably right about the guys rooting for me and women being jealous and the staff not doing anything about it,  but i always worry that maybe they could charge you with mischievous conduct or something like that. regardless, it would be seriously awkward if we got caught, but i think i could deal with it.

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »
i remember seeing a program on discov about space-fucking. there was this whole equipped room with braces and everything. kinda strange, but also, kinda rad.

wow thanks - I've definitely learnt something there!

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wow thanks - I've definitely learnt something there!

jacking it in space is sure to have its problems....  i mean consider the already erratic flight path of your spoog, and couple that with zero gravity.... you better have your kleenex handy or else your buddy is going to have a gob of drifting goo inch slowly towards him...
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »

I would imagine the clean up being pretty easy

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »
that would actually be rad as fuck to see myself cum in zero gravity and just watch it keep floating and floating away

imagine if andy roy was up in space... oh god...
:) I must have been tripping last night

loophole

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 10:39:55 AM »
reminds me of pearl diving in chuck palahniuk's 'guts'

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »
Yeah, diving for pearls?

People never talk about getting randy in the back of a Greyhound, which I imagine is way gnarlier.  I can't even take a piss standing up in there without the open bumpy road making puddles for me, so I reckon it'd be some raw boner breaker vengence back there.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »
half the allure of the mile high club is not giving a fuck and obviously half the plane knows whats going on. too much of a bitch for it obviously, or would have just done it on the way there.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

dudebro

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 02:42:26 PM »
half the allure of the mile high club is not giving a fuck and obviously half the plane knows whats going on. too much of a bitch for it obviously, or would have just done it on the way there.

ha! you sound like some crazy aggro jock frat boy. the allure for me isn't about "not giving a fuck" and "having half the plane know what's going on." its just some silly thing to do that would be funny to tell my buddies about. i'm not "super hyped" on fucking on a plane, it just would have been funny. i was tired and the situation wasnt ideal. i have a girlfriend so i'll get laid whenever, no big deal. who gives a fuck.

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ha! you sound like some crazy aggro jock frat boy. the allure for me isn't about "not giving a fuck" and "having half the plane know what's going on." its just some silly thing to do that would be funny to tell my buddies about. i'm not "super hyped" on fucking on a plane, it just would have been funny. i was tired and the situation wasnt ideal. i have a girlfriend so i'll get laid whenever, no big deal. who gives a fuck.

agreed. i think the only advantage to sex on a plane is it's way more interesting than skymall magazine or falling asleep.. and it's one of those things you do just to say you've done.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 03:54:50 PM »
People never talk about getting randy in the back of a Greyhound, which I imagine is way gnarlier.
I'll talk about it. It's quite gnarly indeed. We skipped the bathroom though and humped on that three-seater that is on the last row of the greyhound, right next to the bathrrom. Full bus-load of people, and we had two non-english speaking mexicans in the seat directly in front of us drinking tequilla. I remember that they were so drunk they didn't even notice us going at it.  I also, made the mile high club on a red-eye. The plane was completely empty and again we didn't use the bathroom. went for it right at the window seat. ahh... the good ol days.

BriDen

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 04:27:48 PM »
who gives a fuck.

Kind of ironic, seeing as you made a whole thread about it.

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »
i googled airplane bathroom

i imagine that getting head in one of these would like something like this but with your cock as that camera instead

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I would imagine the clean up being pretty easy
\

On a serious note there are legitimate reports of a top secret program of experiments of NASA testing sexual intercourse between astronauts in space.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »
legitimate reports of a top secret program

wat.
:) I must have been tripping last night

eat.shit

• Rep: 14
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »
Now theres something Bush would say.

Legitimate reports of a top secret program. ::)

Rocuronium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 01:35:37 AM »
I highly recommend getting a handjob under the blankets. The key is a darkened cabin and a lot of sleeping passengers. We got the idea when we saw another couple doing it. You want a quick catch/absorbent/clean up so that you don't smell up the place.

Plus it is easier to convince a girlfriend, a friend, or the neighboring stranger you just met to do it.
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/59/48/b8/5948b85016497192c5b5df8b620f75db.jpg[img]